Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rosary

mchijika

I have bought from a catholic Member a Satanic rosary how can I bless it to have power, is there any meditation for that? what can I do? so that it can have the powers its supposed to have?

No way. Catholics are enemies of Satan, they are christians. And the catholic rosary is totally different than the Satanic rosary. The catholic rosary has 54 beads while the Satanic one has 108. If the one you bought has 54 beads, it's useless.

The Satanic rosary doesn't have any power. It's merely a tool you can use when vibrating Sanskrit Mantras or Runes so you can save the counting. Say for example you want to vibrate the 6th chakra mantra THAUM for 108 times, instead of counting the times by yourself, you bring out your Satanic rosary and you slip a bead through your fingers for each repetition of the mantra. That's it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mchijika" <mchijika@... wrote:

I have bought from a catholic Member a Satanic rosary how can I bless it to have power, is there any meditation for that? what can I do? so that it can have the powers its supposed to have?

...hah wao, I feel kind of silly now...I have made my own rosary with some marbles that I owned, but since the cord is not big (it would have to be enormous, if I were to use 108 marbles), I have only made it up to 54 because if I want to do a full rosary, I will know that I will just have to repeat the whole cord twice... Is that disrespectful? :/ I really never gave any emphasis in the christian "items" so I didn't know the number of marbles they use...

Απο: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:48 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rosary

No way. Catholics are enemies of Satan, they are christians. And the catholic rosary is totally different than the Satanic rosary. The catholic rosary has 54 beads while the Satanic one has 108. If the one you bought has 54 beads, it's useless.

The Satanic rosary doesn't have any power. It's merely a tool you can use when vibrating Sanskrit Mantras or Runes so you can save the counting. Say for example you want to vibrate the 6th chakra mantra THAUM for 108 times, instead of counting the times by yourself, you bring out your Satanic rosary and you slip a bead through your fingers for each repetition of the mantra. That's it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mchijika" <mchijika@... wrote:

@ Noudarsn

Do you mind if I put your pic of your Rosary on my website / blog?

I want my people to see how a decent Satanic Rosary should look like - yours is a fine example.

HS!

---In [email protected], <noudarsn@... wrote :

i made a rosary with a friend, we just want to make sure we made it right, please look closely and tell us
thanks for you time
Hail Enki

Attachments :
<ol>DSC_1435.jpg</ol><ol>DSC_1434.jpg</ol>of course you can, i just realized that i made it wrong so i fixed it!
i hope you read this!
here you go a couple pics of it after i fixed it.

this is how i made it, and how it should be made:
there's 108 buds without the 5 buds that have Satan's name and the big white one beside them (not the pentagram obviously). that means there are 98 black buds and 10 special ones between them, for the black ones there's 11 groups, each group have 9 black buds followed by one of the 10 special buds,one of the 11 black buds groups have only 8 black buds, which are located next to the big white bud that's next to 5 "Satan's name" buds, the group that have only 8 black buds you'll end your "training" with it. So once again, next to the big white bud there's two black bud'ed groups one of them have 8 black buds, you'll start with Satan's name buds then you go to the 9 black bud'ed group and you finish with the 8 black bud'ed group.
hope i made it clear enough for everyone to understand.
and yeah sorry for bad Engrish :p
Hail Enki!!

Where can i get a 108 bead rosary? anyone know anywhere online that has good ritual supplies? or any shops in san diego?
 thanks

Check out Tibetan shops that have Tibetan clothing, incense, books, etc. They will also have 108 bead necklaces.

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 8:50 PM, "josephmallory@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Where can i get a 108 bead rosary? anyone know anywhere online that has good ritual supplies? or any shops in san diego?
 thanks

Please can someone recommend online store where I can get the Rosary.
Blessings and more Love
All Hail Satan, the Ultimate Creator.

I got one here - SecretsoftheShadow
  <em>"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, June 5, 2015 5:24 PM, "ifyyoung62@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Please can someone recommend online store where I can get the Rosary.
Blessings and more Love
All Hail Satan, the Ultimate Creator.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back