Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rosaries

[email protected]

Attachments :
(Disregard my last message about Rosaries, I had read the Satanic Rosary page the night before and missed the paragraph about making your own)
I recently completed the 108 bead loop for my Rosary and am working on finding a Baphomet pendant for it. Any critiques? Did I do it correctly? There's 108 beads, 12 affirmations, space for the beads to slide, and one side ends with 9, the other 8, with four hanging beads and 2 larger affirmation beads holding them in place. I've taken it apart twice already because apparently I am a five-year-old and can't count correctly, so no matter how many times I've re-counted it and re-read the Rosaries page, I'm apprehensive and unsure whether its correct or not.
Thank you in advance! :)

Just post a picture of it, and we'll tell you if it's correctly made.

i count 11 sets of 9 beads giving you 99 vibration beads

you want 108 vibration beads.
meaning you need 107 small beads with one big bead to make the 108th
the big bead that is oblong and red is your 108th vibration bead
you do not do vibrations on the affirmation beads
you just affirm

just add another 9 vibration beads and youre good

the idea is to have a tool that you can use to count to 108. 108 vibrations

I think you've made it right. As long as it works good for you its good.

Why does nobody start counting from 0? It always starts from 1, but 0 is always the beginning
On Jan 28, 2018 11:43 AM, "kadenl1203@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  (Disregard my last message about Rosaries, I had read the Satanic Rosary page the night before and missed the paragraph about making your own)
I recently completed the 108 bead loop for my Rosary and am working on finding a Baphomet pendant for it. Any critiques? Did I do it correctly? There's 108 beads, 12 affirmations, space for the beads to slide, and one side ends with 9, the other 8, with four hanging beads and 2 larger affirmation beads holding them in place. I've taken it apart twice already because apparently I am a five-year-old and can't count correctly, so no matter how many times I've re-counted it and re-read the Rosaries page, I'm apprehensive and unsure whether its correct or not.
Thank you in advance! :)

This question by CAP proves that there is such thing as a stupid question.

When you need to do some shopping, on your shopping list which says, 1 loaf of bread, 2 bottles of milk", do you go to the shop and buy 0 loaves of bread, and 0 bottles of milk?

the concept of zero means to have no value, you should know this if you went to school literally anywhere on the planet of earth

I respectfully disagree. The rosary is a tool, but the number 108 has a function within that tool. Vibrating it that number of times has extreme power

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 30, 2018, at 1:29 PM, Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The satanic rosary is just a tool.Doesnt matter how many beads you have.28 jan. 2018 kl. 22:18 skrev oxaroc@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Just post a picture of it, and we'll tell you if it's correctly made.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back