Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Robert Monroe claims that his celestial projection travels through the past, what's going on

Who is Robert Monroe, and why should we care?

Your astral body can indeed "travel" through the past, and so can your mental body. That doesn't mean you can affect the past or anything like that. You're just exploring memories and imprints left by the past. You're not really present in the past.

It's very helpful in learning history properly. However, you can also still see self-delusions and enemy manipulations. Just because you think you're traveling to the actual past, it doesn't mean it's actually happening.

For example, there are people who claim this or that about enemy programmes or NS because they "went to the past" or had a past life regression. From the content you can understand whether they're lunatics or actually saying partial or complete truths about it.

For example, I've seen new age people in the GLBT claim all sort of nonsense about sexuality in the past, and I've also seen biased people on the opposite side claiming homosexuals and bisexuals were scorned by society and there was laws against them. Who's correct? Neither, as private life in pre-xtard civilisations was private life and treated accordingly.

You can also "travel" to any possible future. How accurate is that will also vary. Even if you're actually going there, it doesn't mean you're seeing the most probable future. That requires oracular ability around Lady Maxine's level and beyond, which requires hard work to achieve.

Who is Robert Monroe, and why should we care?
That's one of the most popular sources on astral projection, together with Robert Bruce who is mentioned here: https://satanisgod.org/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

Robert Monroe is the founder of the Monroe Institute, and he contributed to at least one declassified CIA project (the Gateway process). His institute teaches about it (for big money), and the Gateway tapes are also available on YouTube nowadays.

When it comes to memory you don’t pull information from your brain like a computer because the information isn’t stored there. You tune into cosmic memories, your brain is just tuned to your personal frequencies. This is why when you have a memory you slowly reconnect the experience in your head and small details stand out to you get expanded apon. Also memory is more experienced rather than detail oriented.

Since memory is a cosmic construct we tune into that exists in Darkness it would be possible to travel to the memories of the past with one’s astral body but that does not mean you’re actually going to the past.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back