Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rituals? help me please

Violet1

So im getting really tired of my grandma and sister being jerks to me about me being a satanist, all they do is judge and make fun of me,, and they keep saying everything bad that is happening is my fault because i believe in Satan :( it really sucks, so i wanted to know if there is any ritual or something i can do to make them shut up! and make them understand me more! i wish there was like a spell or something but there probably isn't but please help me i can't take this anymore....

I already answered your first post about this...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Violet" <violetskye16@... wrote:

So im getting really tired of my grandma and sister being jerks to me about me being a satanist, all they do is judge and make fun of me,, and they keep saying everything bad that is happening is my fault because i believe in Satan :( it really sucks, so i wanted to know if there is any ritual or something i can do to make them shut up! and make them understand me more! i wish there was like a spell or something but there probably isn't but please help me i can't take this anymore....

Tell them you gave your life back to the spook in he sky,it will get them off your ass.You know how you really feel about Satan,its a personal thing anyway.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 6:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rituals? help me please

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Violet" <violetskye16@... wrote:
HEY IM NEW HERE BUT I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH BUT THE THING ABOUT MY FAMILY IS THEVE BEEN CALLIN ME THE DEVILS CHILD SINCE I WAS FIRST BORN I STARTED OUT VERY EVIL BUT MY GRANDMOTHER ACCEPTS ME FOR ME AS LONG AS I DONT BRING IT ROUND HER BUT THE BEST THING I CAN TELL YOU IS TO IGNORE THEM THERE NOT EVEN WORTH IT BELIVE WHAT YOU BEILVE IN

Oh you did?? i didnt get it,, what did you say??

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Violet <violetskye16@... wrote:

Please don't post in caps its not necessary.And you are right in telling her that.Keeping your Satanic beliefs to yourself will save you lots of ridicule.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rituals? help me please

HEY IM NEW HERE BUT I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH BUT THE THING ABOUT MY FAMILY IS THEVE BEEN CALLIN ME THE DEVILS CHILD SINCE I WAS FIRST BORN I STARTED OUT VERY EVIL BUT MY GRANDMOTHER ACCEPTS ME FOR ME AS LONG AS I DONT BRING IT ROUND HER BUT THE BEST THING I CAN TELL YOU IS TO IGNORE THEM THERE NOT EVEN WORTH IT BELIVE WHAT YOU BEILVE IN

very sorry didnt realize i had it in caps till i sent it
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rituals? help me please

Please don't post in caps its not necessary.And you are right in telling her that.Keeping your Satanic beliefs to yourself will save you lots of ridicule.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rituals? help me please

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back