Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rituals for this Month

For those who care I will be posting two rituals this month, one of the main twelve, and the second of three reclaiming of roles rituals. Because of the void moons it is making it difficult to set these on the day that I want and instead of posting them on a day that will not add anything or even harm our attempts I a going to wait for the right time. So there will be two rituals most likely late this month.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]All the more better.Can't wait to get back in the swing of things again.Working for Father Enki,is the greatest joy we can ever experience.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rituals for this Month
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 12:43 PM

For those who care I will be posting two rituals this month, one of the main twelve, and the second of three reclaiming of roles rituals. Because of the void moons it is making it difficult to set these on the day that I want and instead of posting them on a day that will not add anything or even harm our attempts I a going to wait for the right time. So there will be two rituals most likely late this month.

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Yes, especially when it comes to destruction rituals and starting next month I look forward to posting all of the destruction rituals I have in mind, especialy the one I have planned for May that goes along with what will be happening on May 11th.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

All the more better.Can't wait to get back in the swing of things again.Working for Father Enki,is the greatest joy we can ever experience.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I so look forward to your rituals brother.You have more then proven yourself to me,by your works and friendship.We are going to step up the fight soon.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rituals for this Month
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 8:38 PM

Yes, especially when it comes to destruction rituals and starting next month I look forward to posting all of the destruction rituals I have in mind, especialy the one I have planned for May that goes along with what will be happening on May 11th.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

All the more better.Can't wait to get back in the swing of things again.Working for Father Enki,is the greatest joy we can ever experience.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Yay destruction rituals! I am soooo looking forward to them :)

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Speaking of destruction rituals. is it currently safe to do destruction magick on another human being? and also....... are yankee candles okay? might sound silly i know but id like to know.

Hailz

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:07 PM

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

I can't wait for the rituals to be posted! How about the moon being in Capricorn? Is this not a good time for destruction?

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Yes, it is actually one of the better times to perform black magic. Just remember though although I am waiting for a good day I am contradicting myself with what I have always told people. Energy has no mind of its own and does whatever it is told. My advice to you is to study what each planet represents, what each moon phase represents and be creative. You can apply almost anything that these planets and phases represent to any subject you want to take action upon, again be creative and think like a warrior.

It is always good to wait for an appropriate time for a ritual and even our ancestors knew their was strength and power in patience but again if something needs to be done there is no excuse to wait. So in other words I guess I am also saying to use your own judgement.

By the way thanks for bringing this up as it has kicked my mind into gear and has reminded me of what should and must be done.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

I can't wait for the rituals to be posted! How about the moon being in Capricorn? Is this not a good time for destruction?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

I think the mars retrograde is over the week of the 22nd but do not know the exact day. I am sure if need be someone can give you the exact day but again am almost sure it ends sometime that week.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aram Watters <awatters87@... wrote:

Speaking of destruction rituals. is it currently safe to do destruction magick on another human being? and also....... are yankee candles okay? might sound silly i know but id like to know.

Hailz

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Thanks Lydia :) As I always said the more specific the ritual the better, so I have ideas that I can post for years to come and am looking forward to doing it. Reason being I believe the more unified we are when it comes to our aim at our enemy the quicker we can bring them down.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Excuse my ignorance but what happens May 11th?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aram Watters <awatters87@... wrote:

Hailz

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the heads up I thought it was sooner.Maybe just wishful thinking. lol

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 2:16 AM

I think the mars retrograde is over the week of the 22nd but do not know the exact day. I am sure if need be someone can give you the exact day but again am almost sure it ends sometime that week.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Aram Watters <awatters87@... wrote:

Hailz

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That's what I need to get more adept at,I really on Raven way too much.She is very adept at reading the planets and their energy's.I have learned much from her already.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 2:14 AM

Yes, it is actually one of the better times to perform black magic. Just remember though although I am waiting for a good day I am contradicting myself with what I have always told people. Energy has no mind of its own and does whatever it is told. My advice to you is to study what each planet represents, what each moon phase represents and be creative. You can apply almost anything that these planets and phases represent to any subject you want to take action upon, again be creative and think like a warrior.

It is always good to wait for an appropriate time for a ritual and even our ancestors knew their was strength and power in patience but again if something needs to be done there is no excuse to wait. So in other words I guess I am also saying to use your own judgement.

By the way thanks for bringing this up as it has kicked my mind into gear and has reminded me of what should and must be done.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] I meant rely on Raven. lol still getting use to this 3rd shift shit.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/14/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Rituals for this Month
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 9:38 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]That's what I need to get more adept at,I really on Raven way too much.She is very adept at reading the planets and their energy's.I have learned much from her already.

Hail Enki
Brian 

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012, 2:14 AM

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan
[/TD]
[/TD]

Awesome post & thank you for all of your amazing words! I definitely have been studying up on the planets & the phases. Combining all of the information & working towards Godhood is truly something special indeed!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

BrianA your posts have changed my life literally. I have gotten creative with the rituals and have been able to hold my ground which for me is a fantastic start in my new commitment to Father Enki. Thank you !!
...and I thank our Father Satan for sending Warriors and Muses
in times of need !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I so look forward to your rituals brother.You have more then proven yourself to me,by your works and friendship.We are going to step up the fight soon.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 8:38 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back