Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ritual

Rin

Hi I want 2 do the dedication ritual 2 satan, but some of the parts confuse me for example: Satan/Lucifer, Judeo/Christian. Which one should I say Satan or Lucifer, Judeo or Christian do i have 2 say both. I'm confused and the teens for satan group isn't helpful, sorry 2 bother you I wanted 2 ask someone who is experienced. What do I do

i just finished my ritual to incite interest humanity in SS. I used sowilo kenaz and laguz. It was great! hail satan!

<td val[/IMG]Good job Shannon.Connie gets her bandages off Tuesday,which means she will go back to work Wednesday,and I can do my rituals again.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 4/25/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, April 25, 2011, 3:56 AM

i just finished my ritual to incite interest humanity in SS. I used sowilo kenaz and laguz. It was great! hail satan!
[/TD]

I will be performing a prayer/thannksgiving ritual thursday night in a Black Mass setting.Since I dont have much privacy at home,I have to go to a public place such as a park to do it.Could be some distractions and interuptions,but I cant let stuff like that get in the way.I have a perfect place scoped out.Is midnight a good time to do the ritual?the witching hour.I have all ritual supplies except a chalice.I even just recently purchased a ceremonial robe at a costume shop here in town.Im just worried somebody might interrupt me while doing the ritual in which the Demons dont like.I need to do it regardless. Hail Satan

I'm dedicating myself tonight. Do I have to wear black when dedicating? How should I seat and were? I'm doing it in my room. I have light blue candles are they alright to use? What time is the best for the act? Please I need these answers so I know what to do. I love you all
Hail SatanSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "Mike" <mleskela@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:55:12 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ritual
  I will be performing a prayer/thannksgiving ritual thursday night in a Black Mass setting.Since I dont have much privacy at home,I have to go to a public place such as a park to do it.Could be some distractions and interuptions,but I cant let stuff like that get in the way.I have a perfect place scoped out.Is midnight a good time to do the ritual?the witching hour.I have all ritual supplies except a chalice.I even just recently purchased a ceremonial robe at a costume shop here in town.Im just worried somebody might interrupt me while doing the ritual in which the Demons dont like.I need to do it regardless. Hail Satan

after i did a thanks givng ritual to father, i felt very hypnotic and i felt like iwas under a spell like in a trance,in a very light one, not sleepy just had to keep my eyes closed and let my mind drift, it was a little wierd because this has never happened..... any feedback...it felt like a nuetral energy...

<td val[/IMG]That's cool Shannon,that's kind of what happened one morning last year.I had just finished opening my base chakra,and all of a sudden,I went into this bliss,that I had never experienced before.It felt like the energy was just pouring out of my crown chakra.I have read how that happens to yogis,in some of my eastern books,and always wondered what it would feel like.It was awesome! I haven't felt it since,but I do feel like I am entering a new stage in my bio-electricity work.I feel and hear a buzzing all the time now inside of my body,and around it.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sat, 6/4/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011, 2:11 AM

after i did a thanks givng ritual to father, i felt very hypnotic and i felt like iwas under a spell like in a trance,in a very light one, not sleepy just had to keep my eyes closed and let my mind drift, it was a little wierd because this has never happened..... any feedback...it felt like a nuetral energy...
[/TD]

How long I'm I to stay in the trance? I didn't get it in the JOS.
Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of DuatSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:09:03 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ritual

<td val[/IMG]That's cool Shannon,that's kind of what happened one morning last year.I had just finished opening my base chakra,and all of a sudden,I went into this bliss,that I had never experienced before.It felt like the energy was just pouring out of my crown chakra.I have read how that happens to yogis,in some of my eastern books,and always wondered what it would feel like.It was awesome! I haven't felt it since,but I do feel like I am entering a new stage in my bio-electricity work.I feel and hear a buzzing all the time now inside of my body,and around it.
Hail Satan!
Brian 

--- On Sat, 6/4/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011, 2:11 AM

[/TD]

I like to know if the are any ritual for quick selling of  house any answer will be appreciated Lech   HAILL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT.

There's nothing stopping you from adapting an existing ritual or constructing one from the beginning with that goal in mind. You might want to look at the money rituals and exercises and adapt any or all of those as a guide. Don't be afraid to get creative.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], less kolo <kolo511@... wrote:

I like to know if the are any ritual for quick selling of house any answer will
be appreciated Lech HAILL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT.

<td val[/IMG]Depends on the ritual,and what you want to accomplish in the working.Always go by the info on the  joyofsatan.com  site,as far as times,planet energy's,and other important info.You also need to check the void moon too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Winston <jahwin15@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:57 PM

whats the best time to perform rituals
[/TD]

I thought rituals depends on the type, and the reason for performing them. Is there something specific you are interested in?
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:57 PM

they say here its bad to do stuff like that on void moons.
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... 2012.shtml
check this site outmany people here in the group use this site to check on those days

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ritual

<td style="font:[/IMG]Depends on the ritual,and what you want to accomplish in the working.Always go by the info on the  joyofsatan.com  site,as far as times,planet energy's,and other important info.You also need to check the void moon too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Winston <jahwin15@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 10:57 PM

[/TD]

Just clap. You can still do the ritual.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 9:31 PM

Ok i have everything i need for a ritual except for a bell. Can i still do ritual? I cant buy one either yet.

Hi,i did a thanks giving ritual to father..but it didnt feel anything..it ws my b'day by d way..lately,rituals dont work anymore..i feel so drained that i m barely inspired to do aura n chakra cleaning and i mentioned abbout some ticking' in my home in last post..It doesn't stop! and ticks* whenever it likes..!he just ticked* right now..Its for sure not gods,or my astral senses playing tricks..!I have asked them to leave,but they won't! time for banishing..!

First of all...
Happy Birthday :)

Secondly...
NEVER neglect cleaning your aura and chakras!

I've read in a post from HP Maxine that people are vulnerable/depressed the two weeks before and after their birth day. Maybe this could explain your feelings.

Here's the post:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/message/575

You should be extra cautious because the enemy could take advantage of this and influence you. Try raising your energies.

What i would do is chant 50 times the mantra "AUM RA" or the newly posted mantra from HP Maxine "RAUM" see here...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html

Also when i have trouble with my feelings or when I'm feeling down, it always helps me to read the Enochian keys. (I've printed them out and read them with ease)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nKeys.html

If the ticking continues then you should do a banishing ritual just to be sure it's not of the enemy.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Whatever you do, don't let your guard down. You have to be strong!

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diabolus Wrath <diaboluswrath@... wrote:

Hi,i did a thanks giving ritual to father..but it didnt feel anything..it ws my b'day by d way..lately,rituals dont work anymore..i feel so drained that i m barely inspired to do aura n chakra cleaning and i mentioned abbout some ticking' in my home in last post..It doesn't stop! and ticks* whenever it likes..!he just ticked* right now..Its for sure not gods,or my astral senses playing tricks..!I have asked them to leave,but they won't! time for banishing..!

Thanks! : )

Sent: Friday, 23 November 2012 9:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ritual

First of all...
Happy Birthday :)

Secondly...
NEVER neglect cleaning your aura and chakras!

I've read in a post from HP Maxine that people are vulnerable/depressed the two weeks before and after their birth day. Maybe this could explain your feelings.

Here's the post:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoS_Astrology/message/575

You should be extra cautious because the enemy could take advantage of this and influence you. Try raising your energies.

What i would do is chant 50 times the mantra "AUM RA" or the newly posted mantra from HP Maxine "RAUM" see here...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html

Also when i have trouble with my feelings or when I'm feeling down, it always helps me to read the Enochian keys. (I've printed them out and read them with ease)
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nKeys.html

If the ticking continues then you should do a banishing ritual just to be sure it's not of the enemy.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Whatever you do, don't let your guard down. You have to be strong!

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diabolus Wrath <diaboluswrath@... wrote:

hi I am living in a muslim house there is quran in the rooms. I want to commit to Satan . I want to perform ritual and give my soul to our father but isn't it bad thing that we have plenty of mosque in our city and they prey loudly, will that be a problem? will quran in the room make problem . my mother preys to god will that be a problem to me? plz help me what should I do????

Muslim prayers and books don't do anything, because islam is a lie. You don't give your soul to Satan. Read and study all of Joy of Satan and exposingthelieofislam     

On Friday, March 6, 2015 5:36 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi I am living in a muslim house there is quran in the rooms. I want to commit to Satan . I want to perform ritual and give my soul to our father but isn't it bad thing that we have plenty of mosque in our city and they prey loudly, will that be a problem? will quran in the room make problem . my mother preys to god will that be a problem to me? plz help me what should I do????

Welcome! Its good to see people from muslim backgrounds dedicate especially.
Well, since you will be dedicating just be careful to cleanse your aura often because the enemy may try to mess with you a bit and you don't want that negative enemy energy getting in contact with you. Cleaning the aura is essential daily for all of us to do. Just stay focused because and of course you can still do the dedication ritual. Perhaps take quran out of the room when you are doing your dedication ritual? If not, don't worry. Just focus on Satan and dedicating yourself.Dont worry about the distractions.
ALSO, whats very important is to keep satanism a secret and be careful with your computer history so that your parents won't find out. This is for your safety. Satan will protect you and look out for you but be wise to not mention anything about satanism because many, even family, can do things to harm you.
Congrats on your dedication and of course you know the groups are here for questions and support :) Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Friday, March 6, 2015 8:36 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

First off a lot of people are going to give you a hard time for messaging "give my soul" to Satan, you don't GIVE him your soul, you dedicate your soul to him. Secondly, muslim and Christian objects and prayer temples have no power over a satanist, preforming the dedication ritual in their presence does not obstruct anything.

<td val[/IMG]I am always a satanist and I am with satan lucifer

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Mar 7, 2015, 2:23:54 PM, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]<'[email protected]' wrote: Welcome! Its good to see people from muslim backgrounds dedicate especially.
Well, since you will be dedicating just be careful to cleanse your aura often because the enemy may try to mess with you a bit and you don't want that negative enemy energy getting in contact with you. Cleaning the aura is essential daily for all of us to do. Just stay focused because and of course you can still do the dedication ritual. Perhaps take quran out of the room when you are doing your dedication ritual? If not, don't worry. Just focus on Satan and dedicating yourself.Dont worry about the distractions.
ALSO, whats very important is to keep satanism a secret and be careful with your computer history so that your parents won't find out. This is for your safety. Satan will protect you and look out for you but be wise to not mention anything about satanism because many, even family, can do things to harm you.
Congrats on your dedication and of course you know the groups are here for questions and support :) Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Friday, March 6, 2015 8:36 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

hi I am living in a muslim house there is quran in the rooms. I want to commit to Satan . I want to perform ritual and give my soul to our father but isn't it bad thing that we have plenty of mosque in our city and they prey loudly, will that be a problem? will quran in the room make problem . my mother preys to god will that be a problem to me? plz help me what should I do????
[/TD]

Hi
My name is lailatulkadir....
I used to be amoslem too...and am still living in a moslem house hold. Things in moslem houses things are alittle bit tense as compared to xtian houses!!! The endless five prayers of the day that are often called and performed in a group(family).
Its difficult  as a boy to dodge that one. As moslem prayer is compulsory to boys 24~7...as a girl i can always dodge and claim to behaving my period(which exempts me from prayer)...this saves me from group family prayers most of the time. Though my mom is starting to sense something fishy. Spiritual Satanism is going to be a difficult road for you...i can imagine what would happen if you are called to lead the prayer!!! Am not saying this to demoralise you...nop..am simply giving you a picture of what's to come so as you prepare....you have to learn to be crafty and mega secrative.
Dnt tell ANY one!!!
Constantly ask Satan for guidence and protection. Satan is doing wonderous things  in my life!!!!!!
He's the most wonderful being thete is.
I pray he protects you and blesses you brother!!!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Bless the jos administration.
On Mar 7, 2015 4:36 AM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

i used to be a muslim to ...3ady no problemo
quran doesnt matter, unless ur doing it, even if u had 999 people praying at the same time at your home, it wont affect. it will only affect if YOU do it, because u made a commitment to Lucifer. Although Lucifer is very kind and back in the day when i was a muslim , i was still talking to him, he and his beautiful gods had no problem with me being a muslimbut later on i left muslim and became a satanist.
so answering your question
no it doesnt matter, just meditate, and read the satanic bible on the website. That will be more than enough.

here it is

just read this, at start u might find it hard, its okay.. no ones perfect, at start i used to find difficulty but now im much better in reading them.
Satanic Enochian Keys

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 8 March 2015, 16:41:49
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ritual

i used to be a muslim to ...3ady no problemo
quran doesnt matter, unless ur doing it, even if u had 999 people praying at the same time at your home, it wont affect. it will only affect if YOU do it, because u made a commitment to Lucifer. Although Lucifer is very kind and back in the day when i was a muslim , i was still talking to him, he and his beautiful gods had no problem with me being a muslimbut later on i left muslim and became a satanist.
so answering your question
no it doesnt matter, just meditate, and read the satanic bible on the website. That will be more than enough.

hi guys I performed ritual I dressed black I lighted candle . I said the prayer I meditated . I drink from the bowl which was water cause I couldn't find wine then performed everything right but. i meditated about one hour and father didn't speak to me there was no sound. could you help me what should i do ? have I done it wrong or should I do it again and again for result? plz someone helpp

Do not panic. Satan does not always answer us directly. He sometimes sends us signs or shows us a way. Also, everyone's experience with the dedication ritual is different.
Do not perform the dedication again. It is only meant to be performed once. Just focus on daily power meditation.

<td val[/IMG]Are candles needed for burning the commitment letter with your name on blood what if i used a lighter?

Hail father satan[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back