Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual still valid?

elainegreenwood

Hi Everyone!
I performed the dedication ritual to Father Satan last night but things didn't go quite according to plan, the candle went out when I was attempting to cut my finger I then had to leave the ritual area to find a knife when the razor wouldn't cut the candle whent fell over again so I had to switch to a more secure holder, then the paper burned a pretty fiercely and I had to put it in the bathroom sink. When I thought it had all burned up and washed the ashes away I saw a piece of it was not fully burnt.
Please, have I made a total mess of things?
Can I redo the ritual as I really wanted things to be perfect?
Thanks,
Elaine

Not a problem. It's valid. Very few dedication rituals go exactly according to script. I know mine didn't and that was over 5 years ago. One's honesty, sincerity, what is in one's heart is more important than the actual physical ritual (don't get me wrong; the ceremony IS important!) but the fact that it didn't go as seamlessly as we'd hoped in no way negates its validity. Welcome!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elainegreenwood" <elainegreenwood@... wrote:

Hi Everyone!
I performed the dedication ritual to Father Satan last night but things didn't go quite according to plan, the candle went out when I was attempting to cut my finger I then had to leave the ritual area to find a knife when the razor wouldn't cut the candle whent fell over again so I had to switch to a more secure holder, then the paper burned a pretty fiercely and I had to put it in the bathroom sink. When I thought it had all burned up and washed the ashes away I saw a piece of it was not fully burnt.
Please, have I made a total mess of things?
Can I redo the ritual as I really wanted things to be perfect?
Thanks,
Elaine

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back