Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Questions

sbahawk

Hello Fellow Satanist,Can I still perform an effective ritual if I do not have all of the proper tools (E.g. Baphomet) or can I use a paper image until the silver one arrive? Also, I do not have a silver chalice yet can I use the clear one I have now?Hail Satan, Goddess Lillth & all of Hell's DemonsThanks in Advance. Dark Moon

Yes. Ofcourse!

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 12:44 PM PST sbahawk@... wrote:

Hello Fellow Satanist,
Can I still perform an effective ritual if I do not have all of the proper tools (E.g. Baphomet) or can I use a paper image until the silver one arrive? Also, I do not have a silver chalice yet can I use the clear one I have now?
Hail Satan, Goddess Lillth & all of Hell's Demons
Thanks in Advance.

Dark Moon

Satan is lord!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: Sender: [email protected] Date: 13 Feb 2014 12:44:38 -0800To: ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual Questions
  Hello Fellow Satanist,Can I still perform an effective ritual if I do not have all of the proper tools (E.g. Baphomet) or can I use a paper image until the silver one arrive? Also, I do not have a silver chalice yet can I use the clear one I have now?Hail Satan, Goddess Lillth & all of Hell's DemonsThanks in Advance. Dark Moon

You do not need props they are not necessary, you only need yourself. You can do rituals in your astral temple as well  "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Friday, February 14, 2014 7:41 AM, "sbahawk@..." <sbahawk@... wrote:

Yes, he is ! I am assuming the answer to my question is yes.Hail SatanDark Moon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back