Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual or any working during void course of MOON

liberate4free

In my area, the current void course of moon is for 3 days, according to Cronos XP. Is Cronos right? Should I not do any kind ritual or energy work for 3 whole days?

Hail Satan!

There's something wrong with your statement :/

Chronos XP doesn't report the void courses of the moon!!!
It only reports the planetary hours and the phases of the moon!

So i would suggest using this site for the void courses
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp

Remember to setup your correct location on the top of the page.

Also...
When the Moon is in a void course you CAN continue rituals you have already started, but DON'T start new rituals during the void course moon.

About energy work...
It seems to me that void course moon is irrelevant. I have started energy workings in void course moon. The only difference is that during the void course you have to try a little harder to feel the energy.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

In my area, the current void course of moon is for 3 days, according to Cronos XP. Is Cronos right? Should I not do any kind ritual or energy work for 3 whole days?

Hail Satan!

Nice resource, I saved it in my favorites, thanks for this!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:18 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Ritual or any working during void course of MOON

Also...
When the Moon is in a void course you CAN continue rituals you have already started, but DON'T start new rituals during the void course moon.

About energy work...
It seems to me that void course moon is irrelevant. I have started energy workings in void course moon. The only difference is that during the void course you have to try a little harder to feel the energy.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

My apologies! I assumed that new moon or no moon means that moon is in void. Noobish assumption. Thank you for the link. New is for 3 days not void.

I have another question, does new moon affect workings in any way?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

Also...

About energy work...

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

No problem, don't worry about it.

When the moon is new... is the phase which is starting to fill again.

Generally, from new moon until full moon, it's the period to start beneficial workings/rituals. For example workings/rituals to attract money are started during the filling of the moon.

From after the full moon till the next new moon, it's the period to start destruction workings/rituals. For example starting a ritual to destroy your enemies, or breakup a relationship (of your enemies).

The above are just general guidelines. As you learn more and more about astrology, you can use the stars/planets to your advantage. This way your workings/rituals can be more powerful.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

My apologies! I assumed that new moon or no moon means that moon is in void. Noobish assumption. Thank you for the link. New is for 3 days not void.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@ wrote:

Also...

About energy work...

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In mailto:JoS_Astrology%40yahoogroups.com, "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thank you for the information :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Generally, from new moon until full moon, it's the period to start beneficial workings/rituals. For example workings/rituals to attract money are started during the filling of the moon.

From after the full moon till the next new moon, it's the period to start destruction workings/rituals. For example starting a ritual to destroy your enemies, or breakup a relationship (of your enemies).

The above are just general guidelines. As you learn more and more about astrology, you can use the stars/planets to your advantage. This way your workings/rituals can be more powerful.

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@ wrote:

Also...

About energy work...

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

Hail Satan!

This comment is mainly for those that might find this thread and not know the difference between the moon phases. Waxing = )  Full = O and Waning = ( So here they are in order: )O( Hail Satan!
On Dec 16, 2012 7:59 AM, "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:
  Thank you for the information :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lolobardonik" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@ wrote:

Also...

About energy work...

Hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back