Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual Of Dedication.

xzibitkilla12

Ive did the Dedication of soul to satan today.I feel a bit..Fear and a breeze.Actually,ive did ALL that is writen to do but...i didn't did the blood signature.I couldnt.Its..Freaking me out and it pains for me.I mean, if like 1000 people will beat me up, i wont cry but if i will stab miself at finger,i WILL cry.What can i do its how i..Feel. Please post here what u think? Does my ritual came still vaild???

you're blood ritual is never necesarry to worship and join the army and followers of enki. And some people can't use bloo din the ritual for one reason or another, as long as your heart, soul, mind, and seriousness was into it 100% it's as valid as if you had spilt your life force upon the parchment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

Ive did the Dedication of soul to satan today.I feel a bit..Fear and a breeze.Actually,ive did ALL that is writen to do but...i didn't did the blood signature.I couldnt.Its..Freaking me out and it pains for me.I mean, if like 1000 people will beat me up, i wont cry but if i will stab miself at finger,i WILL cry.What can i do its how i..Feel. Please post here what u think? Does my ritual came still vaild???

all that counts is your mind and soul and that your desire and intentions were real and truly want to dedicate your soul to father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@... wrote:
you're blood ritual is never necesarry to worship and join the army and followers of enki. And some people can't use bloo din the ritual for one reason or another, as long as your heart, soul, mind, and seriousness was into it 100% it's as valid as if you had spilt your life force upon the parchment.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

Yes,i was 100% into it.Even when my friend called, i just sayd fuck off and started the ritual.I took a bath before it(as said) and ive did all.Took 5 candels(2 blue 3 red) and lit them.Then wrote prayer,burnd the paper and thats it.Did everything on the JoyOfSatan website said about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back