Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ritual items

magiddo2008

how important are the ritual trappings? silver chalice, incense, candles, etc.. are they vitally important to accomplish the objectives? would Father and the other demons ignore a person if they didnt have them? Thanks for the feedback.

HAIL SATAN!

I've been taught both schools of thought. I personally at this moment since my alter is with friends 5 hours away.... view it as the trappings are nice.. but not vital. For me as long as I have my ritual blades I'm happy. I also view the alter as a way to focus energy-- a central point to  collect the energy then send it out.

just my two cents-- your mileage may vary...

Phoenix-Diana
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:48:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ritual items

how important are the ritual trappings? silver chalice, incense, candles, etc.. are they vitally important to accomplish the objectives? would Father and the other demons ignore a person if they didnt have them? Thanks for the feedback.

HAIL SATAN!

The Gods would definitely not ignore you for this! It is your intentions that they look at, not how fancy your altar is or how nice your ritual tools are. When i first started, i didnt have an Athame, or a Chalice, or a Burning Bowl, i simply substituted with house hold items. The Gods definitely did not ignore me! I really did want the correct tools though, it's just nice to have them. If youre battling to find things such as an Athame, try flea markets and the like.   Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:48:47 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Altars are wonderful, beautiful, and respectful. But not totally necessary.

The power of your soul, the purity of your intent, and your dedication to Satan are what are necessary.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magiddo2008" <magiddo2008@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

ave my brothers and sisters. i need items for a proper alter. I've been browsing sites on the internet but it seems that not all take american express. :) So i must ask my brothers and sisters do you know a good reliable site where i can get all the items for my alter? thanks guys HAIL SATAN ! HAIL ALL THE GOD'S ! HEIL MEIN FUHRER! HAIL ALL THE WARRIORS OF HELL GENTILE AND DEMON!

www.13moons.comwww.naturalmagickshop.com
I have purchased from these two, the customer service is friendly, and delivery is prompt (I live in Canada.) Maybe they have what you are looking for?Oh, and check the dollar store, sometimes they got some decent stuff. I don't buy incense that is cheap though, as it does stink and is embaressing during ritual.
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:50:05 PM

ave my brothers and sisters. i need items for a proper alter. I've been browsing sites on the internet but it seems that not all take american express. :) So i must ask my brothers and sisters do you know a good reliable site where i can get all the items for my alter? thanks guys HAIL SATAN ! HAIL ALL THE GOD'S ! HEIL MEIN FUHRER! HAIL ALL THE WARRIORS OF HELL GENTILE AND DEMON!

Also, you can check second hand stores, my.freecycle.org (there's Yahoo groups for most cities), Chinatown, Indian supermarkets and stores, if there are any close to you. Or ask friends if there's any such items that they don't need anymore and wish to part with.
Myself, I use a shoebox for my portable altar (as I do my rituals outside), a bar knife that is super-sharp ($10) , and a small ceramic cup that was part of a giftset, and is the perfect size for my chalice, as my silver-plated one rusted. I got my burning bowl from the dollar store. Reputable health food stores usually stock pretty good quality incense and nice incense holders.

h From: deathgodlolfml <deathgodlolfml@...
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 6:50:05 PM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back