Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ritual for Unity of Spiritual Satanists Oct 18th, 2012

Paul Pseudonym

It has come to my attention in recent months that there has been alot of disunity amongst us Satanists. It is disheartening. We are human: things happen, people grow, people change and relationships come to an end. This is simply life. HOWEVER. BLATANT HATRED AND TALKING DOWN ABOUT AND TO EACHOTHER IS OF THE ENEMY. "It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan, the Al Jilwah. Anyone who purposely and willfully creates a rift between Satanists goes directly against Satan and the Gods of Hell. Sometimes people just aren't good for eachother and choose not to be around eachother, there is a difference in "I don't like this person" or "I would be better not concerning myself with this person, seeing them and thinking about them is making things worse." and "I don't like this person and therefore they are an infiltrator jew and NONE OF YOU SHOULD TALK TO THEM".

Our only enemy is the jewish race and those who align themselves with that filthy race. Period. We should spend more time constructively helping eachother than tearing eachother down. That kind of thing is of the enemy and it would not surprise me if they do workings against us in that way.

Today I present a ritual to help strengthen the bonds between us Satanists.

It will be on Thursday, October 18th during the hour of Jupiter. Venus, mercury or the moon works too.

We will be using Royal Blue/Gold energy for this as well as the elements.

Royal Blue is ruled by the Crown Chakra. The Crown Chakra is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is now retrograde bringing luck and propserity. We will be focusing on using this energy for foundations, prosperity, healing, and opportunity in relationships between Satanists as well as devotion, fidelity, inner peace, harmony in the army of Satan.

Gold rules the Solar Chakra and the will and is one of the strongest colors. Gold helps with happiness and propserity in the army of Hell.

Jupiter [16 degrees Gemini] is aspecting Mercury [17 Degrees Scorpio] and Venus [17 Degrees Virgo]. It is square Mercury and Quincux Venus making. Jupiter squaring Mercury is good for conversation and quincux venus sends indirect loving energies.

This also means that Mercury is sextile Venus bringing love and communication that requires work but gives good returns.

Sigil: I'll link the sigil as soon as I make it but it is going to be the runes: Wunjo, Algiz, Ehwaz and Sowilo surrounding

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:
Regular ritual tools, printed Sigil, black and royal blue candles if you have them.

Ritual Affirmation:
There is an unstoppable healthy harmony in the army of Satan at all times.

Step 1)

Set up the alter with the candles, prayer and sigil. You can instill the elements into the prayer if you wish.

Instilling the Elements:

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-magi ... -elements/

Step 2)

Open up the ritual either using the standard ritual or grand Satanic ritual format.

Standard Ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

Grand Satanic: http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-magi ... -of-satan/

Step 3)

Read the ritual prayer with intent. As it burns recite in your head, "There is an unstoppable healthy harmony in the army of

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Vibrate the rune "Wunjo" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the wunjo rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Wunjo are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

army of Satan at all times."

VVVV UUUU NNNNN YYYYY OOOO

See the wunjo rune lighting up bright royal blue with gold around it.

Step 5)

Vibrate the rune "Algiz" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the algiz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Algiz are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

AHHH LLL GGG (guttoral) IIII ZZZZ

See the algiz rune lighting up bright royal blue with gold around it.

Step 6)

Vibrate the rune "Ehwaz" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the ehwaz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Ehwaz are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

EEE HHH (hacking H) VVVV AHHHH ZZZZ

See the ehwaz rune lighting up bright royal blue with gold around it.

Step 7)

Vibrate the rune "Sowilo" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the ehwaz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Sowilo are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in

the army of Satan at all times."

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

See the sowilo rune lighting up bright royal blue with gold around it.

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Breathe in four [eight, 12 keep the number the same for each element but make sure it's a multiple of 2 or 4] breaths of the

ether into the pentacle. In this ether imprint your will between Satanists. The love that we have for eachother, how we are

all working towards the same goal, destruction of the jewish race and the empowerment of Humanity with the help and guidance

of our Creator Satan and the Demons of Hell. See people sharing tidbits of information to eachother, skype sessions, meet

ups, words of encouragement. Visions about eachother, the disemmination of knowledge between ourselves, growth, abundance.

Feel these things. See them happen. When you're done with that move on to the element of fire.

Breathe fire into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Breathe Air into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Breathe Earth into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Write on the sheet of paper "There is an unstoppable healthy harmony in the army of Satan at all times."

Before you burn the paper ask Satan and your Guardian to guide this energy to the BEST places. I normally don't have the Gods do things like this but I strongly feel they have places this energy needs to go and needs to go now NOW. Affirm "This

energy is going to Satan and my guardian demon for them to guide and direct" eight times while seeing the paper light up

gold. Then burn the paper.

End the rital with a SO MOTE IT BE HAIL SATAN!

Ritual Prayer:

Lord Satan, our Creator and the commander of Hells Army, we ask in Your Mighty Name to draw us, your warriors and children, together in a strong bond of unity. May the lines of communication never rend and the homefires burn brightly in our bellies. May we Gentiles, the True Dedicated Spiritual Satanists, see eachother are brothers, sisters and family! May they have my back as I have theirs in this war! May You and my guardian direct the energies raised in this ritual to keeping Hells Army strong! This energy and time I give to You oh Mighty Satan in a spirit of unity and thanksgiving for all you have done for me!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

Hail the mighty Gods of Hell!

Great idea my friend I am in.Its about time we build this bond with each SS stronger,so that we can be even more effective in our fight against our common enemies,the jews and their filthy programs,that try to keep us Gentiles in bondage.This is serious people,lets not loose track of out true purpose to Satan and all the Gods of Duat.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual for Unity of Spiritual Satanists Oct 18th, 2012

It has come to my attention in recent months that there has been alot of disunity amongst us Satanists. It is disheartening. We are human: things happen, people grow, people change and relationships come to an end. This is simply life. HOWEVER. BLATANT HATRED AND TALKING DOWN ABOUT AND TO EACHOTHER IS OF THE ENEMY. "It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan, the Al Jilwah. Anyone who purposely and willfully creates a rift between Satanists goes directly against Satan and the Gods of Hell. Sometimes people just aren't good for eachother and choose not to be around eachother, there is a difference in "I don't like this person" or "I would be better not concerning myself with this person, seeing them and thinking about them is making things worse." and "I don't like this person and therefore they are an infiltrator jew and NONE OF YOU SHOULD TALK TO THEM".

Our only enemy is the jewish race and those who align themselves with that filthy race. Period. We should spend more time constructively helping eachother than tearing eachother down. That kind of thing is of the enemy and it would not surprise me if they do workings against us in that way.

It will be on Thursday, October 18th during the hour of Jupiter. Venus, mercury or the moon works too.

Royal Blue is ruled by the Crown Chakra. The Crown Chakra is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is now retrograde bringing luck and propserity. We will be focusing on using this energy for foundations, prosperity, healing, and opportunity in relationships between Satanists as well as devotion, fidelity, inner peace, harmony in the army of Satan.

Gold rules the Solar Chakra and the will and is one of the strongest colors. Gold helps with happiness and propserity in the army of Hell.

Jupiter [16 degrees Gemini] is aspecting Mercury [17 Degrees Scorpio] and Venus [17 Degrees Virgo]. It is square Mercury and Quincux Venus making. Jupiter squaring Mercury is good for conversation and quincux venus sends indirect loving energies.

This also means that Mercury is sextile Venus bringing love and communication that requires work but gives good returns.

Sigil: I'll link the sigil as soon as I make it but it is going to be the runes: Wunjo, Algiz, Ehwaz and Sowilo surrounding

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:
Regular ritual tools, printed Sigil, black and royal blue candles if you have them.

Ritual Affirmation:

Step 1)

Set up the alter with the candles, prayer and sigil. You can instill the elements into the prayer if you wish.

Instilling the Elements:

Step 2)

Open up the ritual either using the standard ritual or grand Satanic ritual format.

Step 3)

Read the ritual prayer with intent. As it burns recite in your head, "There is an unstoppable healthy harmony in the army of

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Vibrate the rune "Wunjo" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the wunjo rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Wunjo are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

Step 5)

Vibrate the rune "Algiz" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the algiz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Algiz are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

Step 6)

Vibrate the rune "Ehwaz" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the ehwaz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Ehwaz are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in the

Step 7)

Vibrate the rune "Sowilo" 8, 16, 24, 32 or any multiple of 8 times into the ehwaz rune. [make sure they are all the same]

Inhale and as you are inhaling recite in your head "The energies of Sowilo are creating an unstoppable healthy harmony in

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Breathe in four [eight, 12 keep the number the same for each element but make sure it's a multiple of 2 or 4] breaths of the

ether into the pentacle. In this ether imprint your will between Satanists. The love that we have for eachother, how we are

all working towards the same goal, destruction of the jewish race and the empowerment of Humanity with the help and guidance

of our Creator Satan and the Demons of Hell. See people sharing tidbits of information to eachother, skype sessions, meet

ups, words of encouragement. Visions about eachother, the disemmination of knowledge between ourselves, growth, abundance.

Feel these things. See them happen. When you're done with that move on to the element of fire.

Breathe fire into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Breathe Air into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Breathe Earth into the pentacle for the same number of times as you did with the ether.

Write on the sheet of paper "There is an unstoppable healthy harmony in the army of Satan at all times."

Before you burn the paper ask Satan and your Guardian to guide this energy to the BEST places. I normally don't have the Gods do things like this but I strongly feel they have places this energy needs to go and needs to go now NOW. Affirm "This

energy is going to Satan and my guardian demon for them to guide and direct" eight times while seeing the paper light up

Ritual Prayer:

Lord Satan, our Creator and the commander of Hells Army, we ask in Your Mighty Name to draw us, your warriors and children, together in a strong bond of unity. May the lines of communication never rend and the homefires burn brightly in our bellies. May we Gentiles, the True Dedicated Spiritual Satanists, see eachother are brothers, sisters and family! May they have my back as I have theirs in this war! May You and my guardian direct the energies raised in this ritual to keeping Hells Army strong! This energy and time I give to You oh Mighty Satan in a spirit of unity and thanksgiving for all you have done for me!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

Heil Satan! This ritual is much needed!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:

Ritual Affirmation:

Step 1)

Instilling the Elements:

Step 2)

Step 3)

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Step 5)

Step 6)

Step 7)

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Ritual Prayer:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

I looked over the ritual and really really like it and want to participate but some the skills and visualizations are more advanced than where I am with my power meditations... so would it be acceptable to just do a standard ritual prayer asking Father Satans Blessing on this project as I prepare to participate more fully in similiar upcoming projects

This is awesome. But to advanced more me lolSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:40:26 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual for Unity of Spiritual Satanists Oct 18th, 2012

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:

Ritual Affirmation:

Step 1)

Instilling the Elements:

Step 2)

Step 3)

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Step 5)

Step 6)

Step 7)

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Ritual Prayer:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

The image is below.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8327/8098 ... a8c8f3.jpg

For those that are new you can use white gold energy on the vibration. You can skip the elements all together and just imagine the pentacle as being bright purple when you instill your will into it.

Something is always better than nothing. I have a friend who is days into this and they told me, "I can't do this but I'll meditate about it."

Best of luck and darkest blessings!

Hail Satan! Hail the Might Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:

Ritual Affirmation:

Step 1)

Instilling the Elements:

Step 2)

Step 3)

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Step 5)

Step 6)

Step 7)

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Ritual Prayer:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sasuke" <michaelsshannon986@...
-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:40:26
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ritual for Unity of Spiritual Satanists Oct 18th, 2012
I LOVE this idea! Getting my ritual stuff together right now!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Amon (my patron)
Heil Hitler!

Image:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8327/8098 ... a8c8f3.jpg

For those that are new you can use white gold as the color for the energy and you can skip the elements. You can just imagine the pentacle as bright purple and imagine unity among Satanists.

Hail Satan!

a pentacle.

Ritual tools:

Ritual Affirmation:

Step 1)

Instilling the Elements:

Step 2)

Step 3)

Satan at all times."

Step 4)

Step 5)

Step 6)

Step 7)

SSS OOO VVV III LLL OOO

Step 8)

ELEMENTS:

Ritual Prayer:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astoroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Lilith!

Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back