Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Riots in UK

EnkiUK56

Kicking off over here,

Another off the boat "Welshman" Rwandan killed 3 young children at a school.

It has caused and rightly so an uprising in many cities.

Its a two tier police system in place. (Labour)

You have Roma Gypsies burning busses and violence, then muslims with no opposition from the police.

The local white british have had enough, went to protest, instead met with police dogs batons etc.

Could be a race war pending, pulling the strings are no doubt the govt and "Tommy Robinson" a bought and paid for zionist shill.

Testing times.

I've been thinking this for a while now. I've known that there will be a time when the people will finally snap and say that they've had enough, and here it is. The involvement of children this time has made people lose their shit. People are sick and tired of what is happening, and they're sick and tired of being treated like retards by the government and the lying media, not to mention also, that people simply don't know what to do anymore. The "prime minister", is bringing his hatred and contempt of the British People straight out into the open, with no concealment. More and more people are being called "far-right" by the media, and the government is becoming more and more tyrannical. As you say: White British people having the crap beaten out of them and/or arrested for peacefully protesting by the police, whilst the same police runs away when the gypsies and muslims are rioting, leaving the place in total anarchy.

Yes, it is beyond infuriating to see people gobble up the BS from "Tommy Robinson", completely oblivious about who he works for, along with these other judeo-christian gatekeepers pushing the "muh christian heritage" agenda (such as Rabbi Ne- oops, I mean "Rebel News"). It's time for people to wake up and realize that it isn't just Palestine they are genociding, here... Who do these people think is financing and letting the fuckers into the country in the first place? What does their stinking bible say about foreigners? How we should practically bow down to them and accept them, is what.

With that said, here is my personal take and understanding on the issue, as I see it (I could be wrong about some parts):

We are approaching an age when the Truth will come to light, and humanity will begin to awaken.

I believe what we are seeing here, is the Age of Aquarius beginning to manifest. There will be horrific and shocking things happening, and tough times ahead. However, I believe these events are the manifestations of this age, and with this, more and more people will realize the Truth and awaken. In the same way "israel" is revealing its true nature to the world, so is the government and the media. High Priest Hooded Cobra said in his Satanic New Year's message, that there will be big changes in the world coming this year.

Believe me: I am also angry beyond words, for the same reasons you have described, and I admit that I have found myself boiling and fuming with rage, as of recent. However, I think what is important is not to be sucked up into any negativity, to control our emotions, and not let the anger consume us. It is essential that we stay focused on the Gods, our meditations, and doing the Rituals relentlessly.

Xianity really is one of the last layers of defense for the jews; when these "patriots" truly begin to awaken and realize that it has been part of the problem all along, as much as islam and communism, they are as good as kosher toast. The people are not quite there yet, but they will be.

I have some news to post about it. You beat me to the scoop, so to speak.

You have Roma Gypsies burning busses and violence, then muslims with no opposition from the police.

The local white british have had enough, went to protest, instead met with police dogs batons etc.
Why there is this anti-white behaviour of the police? Do they receive orders from jews and freemasons?

To all Brothers and Sisters in the UK, please try to stay out of the hot spots where violence erupts. It is not our way to be involved in these sorts of events. Getting stabbed, hacked, beaten or thrown in jail will not do anything to help with our struggle.

Instead of treating the symptoms we are dealing with the root cause of all this. Not saying we should lock ourselves in and cower but move cleverly and stealthily through the unfortunate times we find ourselves in.

Consistent and amped up AoP should do it for now.

SWP

I beleive you have answered the question yourself my bro.

Any sign of "far right" is infiltrated and shut down, the only ones allowed to operate are run by Zog.
*Believe *
Spelling bad at best of times never mind when log on lol.

Thanks for replies guys.

Its going to get worse Sunderland yesterday take a look if you can burnt out cop shops, looting in Hull all by us bad "whites"

All the "peaceful" protests have been organised by Tommy Zion.

This is why people here should use witchcraft to punish evildoers instead of going to riots. You'll be safe and have a greater impact. The proportional punishment for killing children is death and some soul torture. If you don't want to get involved with that type of magic at the moment, a ritual to Lady Maat or Lord Alastor will suffice.

Revenge witchcraft is for this time when law enforcement doesn't do their job.

This is why people here should use witchcraft to punish evildoers instead of going to riots. You'll be safe and have a greater impact. The proportional punishment for killing children is death and some soul torture. If you don't want to get involved with that type of magic at the moment, a ritual to Lady Maat or Lord Alastor will suffice.

Revenge witchcraft is for this time when law enforcement doesn't do their job.For sure bro, its a blatant st=e

For sure my bro, seems the most perfect, safe and effective way. All these men n women are getting raided by the police just for attending these protests.
Talk of 24hour court system, its all a set up while Tommy the shill lies on holliday in Cyprus the UK errupts due in small part to him.

The jew plans all this.

Divide and rule.

Its only going to get worse, that migrant hotel got burnt, muslims running about with bottles of amonia, knives, the local Brits armed with bits of wood without face covering. Unorganised, unlike the antifa counterparts.

Rotherham UK had Muslim grooming gangs also covered up by police. Have a look just now local patriots have stormed the "migrant hotel".

Police have retreted and the lads are inside have set fire to the building could get bad.
Yes, they did cover it up, they even burned girls clothing. Give this time and these people will be held to account, they already are.

Enough is enough. The pedophilia section is going to be expanded and there will be articles on Islamicevil about this exploitation of white girls and boys. Also, about the emerging grooming gangs in other countries and the networks of sex traffickers in Arabia itself who deal in Arab children and others. The enemy is behind a lot of these financially, i.e. investment and protection, but also traitors who must not escape justice.

Do not go to these riots in these countries or do anything illegal. We are elite. Our magickal efforts will do the work. Invest in the Rituals and the FRTR, without exhausting yourself.

Satanists must invest in this. The enemy is getting their ass handed to them but don't be complacent.

Yes, they did cover it up, they even burned girls clothing. Give this time and these people will be held to account, they already are.

Enough is enough. The pedophilia section is going to be expanded and there will be articles on Islamicevil about this exploitation of white girls and boys. Also, about the emerging grooming gangs in other countries and the networks of sex traffickers in Arabia itself who deal in Arab children and others. The enemy is behind a lot of these financially, i.e. investment and protection, but also traitors who must not escape justice.

Do not go to these riots in these countries or do anything illegal. We are elite. Our magickal efforts will do the work. Invest in the Rituals and the FRTR, without exhausting yourself.

Satanists must invest in this. The enemy is getting their ass handed to them but don't be complacent.
Well said pal. yes very easy to join in and fight the police and loot etc, would expext all that from the "others".

Magik has to work and fast as im sure the Army will be getting ready for martial law.

Unfortunately, the media in my country emphasize more the racism of the protesters and less the horrible crime committed by the murderer. Europe is sick. The clash of civilisations is inevitable.
It is in every European country, the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ and this is why we must band together like the Irishmen and the Protestant settlers who put their disputes aside.

Actual high-quality immigrants must also stand with the white people.

The point about all the left wing trash being organized is very true. The truth is, there aren't as many progressives around as media globally makes it seem. These sparked off and the left-wing could barely formulate any response, from what I can see on X of the situation in England over there it's Muslims with schmitars and machetes targeting white people.

The media also manipulates things to make the native crowds look tiny and the left-wing ones look huge when it's the total opposite.

White people of the UK should take control of their own country again

If your love for your Land and culture is racism, Fuck it and go to be the ultimate racist one

Bangladesh is fucked that won't hurt the global very much but UK is fucked this will lead to very unpleasant events

The UK is a powerful nation but unfortunately for all of us it's been for a long time under heavy control of the fucking lizards

It is in every European country, the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ and this is why we must band together like the Irishmen and the Protestant settlers who put their disputes aside.

Actual high-quality immigrants must also stand with the white people.

The point about all the left wing trash being organized is very true. The truth is, there aren't as many progressives around as media globally makes it seem. These sparked off and the left-wing could barely formulate any response, from what I can see on X of the situation in England over there it's Muslims with schmitars and machetes targeting white people.

The media also manipulates things to make the native crowds look tiny and the left-wing ones look huge when it's the total opposite.
I noticed the Catholics and Protestants uniting against this, if anyone told me this 30 or 20 years ago even 2months ago i would call out lies.

To see the tricolour and union flag together to fight the enemy is a good sight to see my friend.

It is fucking CRAZY what is happening there right now. I see it all on twitter, of course they always target white people. It is extremely scary, what the fuck is going to happen to that country?
https://x.com/dailyreportsx/status/1820019586160382254
Meanwhile:
1722952255482.png

Dear jews on this forum, you will suffer greatly for what you have done to the white nation. You will beg for forgiveness and redemption, but we will only laugh and spit in your face just like you did to us all these years. You will meet the Gods's wrath. And those of you who will hide like rats in Europe, no worries. The cat always catches the rat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed; police are doing nothing about the muslim gangs, whilst brutally cracking down on indigenous Whites protesting... I'm pretty sure Starmer and his cabinet are full of jews, which would explain things.

There's a video of somebody being arrested for posting "offensive" comments on Facebook (i.e., the truth), whilst there are machetes and knives literally being swung around on the streets by muslim migrants. They want to try and censor social media, because people are staying on top of the real events and truth, watching livestreams etc., instead of consuming lies on the televitz. Funnily enough, I don't believe I've yet seen the media refer to the protests in Bangladesh as "far-right".

Yes, I'm beginning to also think that whilst the protests and riots are based on legitimate anger and feelings of hopelessness, there are definitely agitators on both sides fanning the flames and trying to incite civil war, by escalating things as much as possible.

This going to get worse before it gets better... We must stay strong and be careful, Brothers and Sisters.

I noticed the Catholics and Protestants uniting against this, if anyone told me this 30 or 20 years ago even 2months ago i would call out lies.

To see the tricolour and union flag together to fight the enemy is a good sight to see my friend.
I mentioned this to an Irish friend, and he said that all those Irish protesting where the dregs of humanity. I was kind of suprised, I thought he would be happy.

I mentioned this to an Irish friend, and he said that all those Irish protesting where the dregs of humanity. I was kind of suprised, I thought he would be happy.
Evidently he's the actual 'dregs of humanity' being brainwashed against his people.

Yes they get treated the exact same as our white nationalists. Should have seen the disgusting sight of them having an antifa protest last night.

Little did they know the were duped into believing there would be another 100 riots. they bought this.

Now i think it will escalete even further as all news headlines are "we stopped the far right"

the main part is lost on them, 3 innocent white kids killed by a "welshman" from rwanda.

Protect the kids, antifa disgust me, it seems very well set up by the chosen ones who want race riots.

Looks like the may get them.

I’m seeing a lot of people post anti racism posts, and that now there is marches or gatherings for anti racism.

It's funny how the media seems to have also switched their focus to the counter-protestors.

I think they want us to think that the """far-right""" (everyday British citizens), are losing, or that they're being outnumbered. I've seen a couple of people who attended say now however, that the opposite is the case.

Some were saying they want their country back, others were saying they're not racist or Far-Right but are fed-up/people are fed-up, and of course there are others saying no to racism and everyone is welcome.

I’m seeing a lot of people post anti racism posts, and that now there is marches or gatherings for anti racism.

The anti-immigrant hashtags on X receive 200 times more engagement than the "anti-racist" ones (see diagram below). On X I also see those prominent "anti-racist" posts get ratioed hard. One guy tried to laughably claim that since the UK has Italian pizza and American cars it means it needs to import more immigrants, and it got shot down and ridiculed hard because that comprarison was extremely retarded, as they didn't import millions of Italians to make pizza nor millions of Americans to make these cars.

But ultimately the government is the problem, not the immigrants. If people are attacking immigrant businesses, then this in a way is chaos, divide and conquer isn’t it?

Like others have said, it’s a spiritual war, and we must focus our negative energy towards the parasite which is driving the government.

Let me put that way: when you have many thefts and burglaries in your area, you can say that there's a government problem. But the thieves are also responsible, as they don't belong here.

White people are literally being replaced in their own countries as they are all projected to be majority Muslim in 100 years. Here's some homework for you: Look up the current demographics of London and compare it to how it was before WWII.

So yes, these people have to go back to their countries, no one is replacing them in their countries, they are 99%+ of whatever ethnicity they are. They have no right to come to White countries for a "better life", because that's exactly like breaking in to your neighbor's home because it's better than yours.

media_GUb1BiOXUAASG4O.jpg

The anti-immigrant hashtags on X receive 200 times more engagement than the "anti-racist" ones (see diagram below). On X I also see those prominent "anti-racist" posts get ratioed hard. One guy tried to laughably claim that since the UK has Italian pizza and American cars it means it needs to import more immigrants, and it got shot down and ridiculed hard because that comprarison was extremely retarded, as they didn't import millions of Italians to make pizza nor millions of Americans to make these cars.

Let me put that way: when you have many thefts and burglaries in your area, you can say that there's a government problem. But the thieves are also responsible, as they don't belong here.

White people are literally being replaced in their own countries as they are all projected to be majority Muslim in 100 years. Here's some homework for you: Look up the current demographics of London and compare it to how it was before WWII.

So yes, these people have to go back to their countries, no one is replacing them in their countries, they are 99%+ of whatever ethnicity they are. They have no right to come to White countries for a "better life", because that's exactly like breaking in to your neighbor's home because it's better than yours.

View attachment 3553
Yes I agree with you, what I’m saying is they wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for global government orchestrating bringing them over.

Its a two tier police system in place. (Labour)

Related to this, 4chan did it again. American anons from /pol/ discovered that they can talk to the UK police in a live chat to "report crimes", so they trolled and pranked them hard to waste their time.

Original archived 4chan thread:

Hilarious screenshots that they posted:

1723055001232531.jpg
1723061003904525.jpg
1723059740578210.jpg
1723057883469537.jpg

Yes I agree with you, what I’m saying is they wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for global government orchestrating bringing them over.
Piers Morgan tried to blame Andrew tate for inciting the riots on social media, a show was on youtube last night, a good watch.

Both of them are controlled opposition as they say so if watch it remember these two people are friends wanting views.

Tommy zion is meant to want a debate with tate.

We need real people like say Nick Griffin, he was always okay(BNP) went a bit xtard in his old age though.

Real people just get put in jail though, like the guy that tried to set up the patriot party and was jailed for putting up stickers

Related to this, 4chan did it again. American anons from /pol/ discovered that they can talk to the UK police in a live chat to "report crimes", so they trolled and pranked them hard to waste their time.

Original archived 4chan thread:

Hilarious screenshots that they posted:

View attachment 3554View attachment 3555View attachment 3556View attachment 3558
Ha ha Ha i seen the Albanian one briliant guys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

An 11 year old girl and 34 year old woman have also just been stabbed in London. No details released other than it was "a man".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back