Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ringing in my ears

hailourtruegod1

hey broskis n sises i lately have been having a ringing in my ears. well its usually my left ear. it usually happens when i focus deeply in my meditation, thinking deeply about something Satanic, and recently while i was doing spiritual warfare online (i was responding to someone saying "the bible is all i need) lol i kinda went off but kept it intellectual as i could. but anyways can someone tell me whats up with the ringing if they know.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!!!

Maybe it is physical, I would see a doctor, I have fairly regular problems with my ears but I have ear drops which are phenomenal. My ears ring or become sore due to max buildup, we as satanists need to be on top healthy form as much as possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

hey broskis n sises i lately have been having a ringing in my ears. well its usually my left ear. it usually happens when i focus deeply in my meditation, thinking deeply about something Satanic, and recently while i was doing spiritual warfare online (i was responding to someone saying "the bible is all i need) lol i kinda went off but kept it intellectual as i could. but anyways can someone tell me whats up with the ringing if they know.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I also have this occurrence. It is in either ear and generally at  any point during the day or night. I'm almost always somehow doing something Satanic. Whether it's answering posts, studying, meditation, discussion with my husband, etc. It's usually accompanied by an almost dizziness that lasts anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a minute. I'm not sure exactly what the cause is. I suspect it may be an attempt from one of the Gods to make auditory contact and I just don't have my auditory points empowered enough to hear it properly. But, as I said, this is just speculation. I mainly commented here to let you know you're not alone. ;) Hail Satan!
On Dec 23, 2012 7:58 AM, "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Emily you kinda summed up what i thought lol. I kept thinking it might be a God/dess trying to make contact. and most of the times dizziness does follow the ringing but only for a few seconds for me and also lately after these things happen it is followed by pressure in my head where it feels like a light headache and a warm pressure around my 3rd eye area. Helper chris this actually something kinda new. well recently it is happening alot. as before it would be once in a while and i thought it probably had to do with someone talking about me like Anand Bon said. lol. but i thought it might have to do with SS now and thats why i asked.
THANK YOU you guys :) this helped some.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

I also have this occurrence. It is in either ear and generally at any
point during the day or night. I'm almost always somehow doing something
Satanic. Whether it's answering posts, studying, meditation, discussion
with my husband, etc. It's usually accompanied by an almost dizziness that
lasts anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a minute. I'm not sure exactly
what the cause is. I suspect it may be an attempt from one of the Gods to
make auditory contact and I just don't have my auditory points empowered
enough to hear it properly. But, as I said, this is just speculation. I
mainly commented here to let you know you're not alone. ;) Hail Satan!

hey broskis n sises i lately have been having a ringing in my ears. well
its usually my left ear. it usually happens when i focus deeply in my
meditation, thinking deeply about something Satanic, and recently while i
was doing spiritual warfare online (i was responding to someone saying "the
bible is all i need) lol i kinda went off but kept it intellectual as i
could. but anyways can someone tell me whats up with the ringing if they
know.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I have this problem as well. But mine is permanent and I am partially deaf in my left ear. The doctor said it was nerve damage from a hit I took to the head a long time ago. I have had it for about 7 years now, and yes at first it was dreadfully annoying. But I look at it like this. If I can focus past the ringing when I meditate now, imagine the power I will have when it is gone. I plan on asking the one of the gods to heal my nerve damage when I have time alone, because I am 18 and still with the Xian family that raised me. To not hear the ringing and finally hear pure silence is a such a beautiful thought to me. Sometimes it gets very loud though. But that is usually when I am surrounded by loud noises and occasionally when I am focusing on something important.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Before I came to Satan I began hearing this when practicing Void Meditation. If you focus on it, other sounds seem to get quieter, which helps when meditating.  Ave Satanas!Ave Bastet!Heil Hitler!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ringing in my ears

I also have this occurrence. It is in either ear and generally at  any point during the day or night. I'm almost always somehow doing something Satanic. Whether it's answering posts, studying, meditation, discussion with my husband, etc. It's usually accompanied by an almost dizziness that lasts anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a minute. I'm not sure exactly what the cause is. I suspect it may be an attempt from one of the Gods to make auditory contact and I just don't have my auditory points empowered enough to hear it properly. But, as I said, this is just speculation. I mainly commented here to let you know you're not alone. ;) Hail Satan!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I also. I had ruptured my ear drum about 4 or 5 years ago, due to pressure from my throat swelling from Mono. But i have ringing in both ears. And not all the time. And i have 2 types of ringing. 1st is like a real loud eeeeeeeeeee! Thing lol.
The second i started noticing recently, its a more quiet static like noise. Its either the bioelectricity in my head, or im hearing the energy waves around me. That may sound weird but put your ear to a light, or a tv, even if its not on, you can hear the static noise. I think this might be what your referring too.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Caim! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

thanks guys for your inputs. Sadie its not weird lol cuz i think thats what it might be too. the bioelectricity. thats actually a very interesting way to see it but itll be cool if it is one of the gods tryiong to communicate with me. i just hope its not a physical problem :/ which i dont think since its been happening alot lately. i say it like that cuz i can remember before coming to SS it used to happen from time to time but a long time between each incidents usually when i would just empty my head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sadie Terry <sadieparty@... wrote:

I also. I had ruptured my ear drum about 4 or 5 years ago, due to pressure from my throat swelling from Mono. But i have ringing in both ears. And not all the time. And i have 2 types of ringing. 1st is like a real loud eeeeeeeeeee! Thing lol.
The second i started noticing recently, its a more quiet static like noise. Its either the bioelectricity in my head, or im hearing the energy waves around me. That may sound weird but put your ear to a light, or a tv, even if its not on, you can hear the static noise. I think this might be what your referring too.

<3 Hail Satan! Hail Glasya-Labolas! Hail Beezlebub! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Andras! Hail Caim! Hail the Gods of Duat! Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3

Seeing a doctor is always a good idea....

but personally, I hear ringing sounds as well. And, I hear a tinkling sound, like a tinkling bell, along with a "pressure" in my head or ears.

This ONLY HAPPENS in meditation, or ritual.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I would suggest doing a Healing on yourself. You Can Fix This! Just Know that you can. Start by breathing White-Golden light into the effected ear lighting it us as Bright as the Sun with each exhale. You can even use the Sunlight and make this more powerful. And Clean it as you would your Aura multiple times a day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

It is Always important to wear foam ear plugs when around loud noises, at work for instance. Also, don't listen to extremely loud music, or even drive on the interstate with your windows down. Over time, an Over-Exposure to loud noises of any kind can cause hearing loss. The ringing in the ears is one of the first signs that some sort of hearing loss is happening to you. This should be taken seriously. The same goes for working at home, when around any noise over 85 decibles you should be wearing ear plugs. A ambulance siren is over 100 maybe even 120 decibels, while normal conversation is around 35-60 decibels, Interstate traffic can be over 90, especially with those semi trucks. Any exposure over 140 will cause some type of hearing loss, and it could be permanent (Unless Healed of course). When you get into the 180+ range, like an explosion of some sort even deafness can occur. You have to be Careful when around loud noises.

The same goes with your eyes. If you are in an industrial environment at your job then you should Definitely wear safety glasses. Again, the same applies at the house. If you are building a shed or cutting drywall at home then Wear Safety Glasses! Sometimes you only get one chance when it comes to being safe. It's too late after an accident occurs to then decide to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Also, when working anywhere, do what is called a Job Safety Analysis. Ask yourself the important question throughout the process.... Is there Anything here that can hurt me? And then, What can I use to Protect Myself?

At work I am Required to wear ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots and on occasion a face shield. I have had a lot of safety training as a result, this is where a lot of this is coming from. Just be Safe in whatever you do and Use Common Since. Always Do the Aura of Protection, even at work.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ringing in my ears

but personally, I hear ringing sounds as well. And, I hear a tinkling sound, like a tinkling bell, along with a "pressure" in my head or ears.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

thanks micama im going to try the healing. cuz i literallyt just realize something. my older sis and brother have hearing problems too. which at one point it was sever for them that they were close to being deaf. my older sis even had to go thru surgery when she was in 1st grade. n my bro told me that like a year ago his hearing from his good ear got so bad he was almost went deaf for about a year and one day his ear just popped n he could hear perfect from it again (i think he said one of his ears has been deaf or almost deaf for many years now) it might genetic?? but yea im definitely going to add the healing meditation to my cleaning and protection meditations now.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL THE MIGHT GODS OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I would suggest doing a Healing on yourself. You Can Fix This! Just Know that you can. Start by breathing White-Golden light into the effected ear lighting it us as Bright as the Sun with each exhale. You can even use the Sunlight and make this more powerful. And Clean it as you would your Aura multiple times a day.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

It is Always important to wear foam ear plugs when around loud noises, at work for instance. Also, don't listen to extremely loud music, or even drive on the interstate with your windows down. Over time, an Over-Exposure to loud noises of any kind can cause hearing loss. The ringing in the ears is one of the first signs that some sort of hearing loss is happening to you. This should be taken seriously. The same goes for working at home, when around any noise over 85 decibles you should be wearing ear plugs. A ambulance siren is over 100 maybe even 120 decibels, while normal conversation is around 35-60 decibels, Interstate traffic can be over 90, especially with those semi trucks. Any exposure over 140 will cause some type of hearing loss, and it could be permanent (Unless Healed of course). When you get into the 180+ range, like an explosion of some sort even deafness can occur. You have to be Careful when around loud noises.

The same goes with your eyes. If you are in an industrial environment at your job then you should Definitely wear safety glasses. Again, the same applies at the house. If you are building a shed or cutting drywall at home then Wear Safety Glasses! Sometimes you only get one chance when it comes to being safe. It's too late after an accident occurs to then decide to wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Also, when working anywhere, do what is called a Job Safety Analysis. Ask yourself the important question throughout the process.... Is there Anything here that can hurt me? And then, What can I use to Protect Myself?

At work I am Required to wear ear plugs, safety glasses, steel toed boots and on occasion a face shield. I have had a lot of safety training as a result, this is where a lot of this is coming from. Just be Safe in whatever you do and Use Common Since. Always Do the Aura of Protection, even at work.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ringing in my ears

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I have ringing in my right ear constantly.  Ever since a loud noise went off, an M-16 rifle, when I was in basic training.  I think it's called tinitus, but it's only been doing that for almost ten years.  You just learn to ignore it.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ringing in my ears
  In some cases when one is badmouthing you your ear Rings, that is true.

my lately I feel the same, many times when I meditate I feel a kind of mild ringing in the ears and a feeling of pressure in the forehead

HAIL SATAN HAIL ASTAROTH

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Yeah thats the first thing that came to mind when i started noticing the static. And i knew it was related, because i will just be sitting there painting or reading the e-groups and randomly, i will feel my energy rise, along with the ringing, and usually a pressure on my back between my heart chakra and throat chakra. And thats usually how i know somebodys here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back