Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rick and Morty

mandy_moo923

I'm sure you guys have seen Rick and Morty, does anyone have any thoughts on the show? The entire idea of the multiverse is a Jewish concept if I'm not mistaken?

I was very fond of the show in the past, but I don't know to much about the ideas, so if anyone knows anything about Rick and Morty or if you go by twitter Rick (((and Morty))).

I've read on Reddit the triple parentheses are there to poke fun at white supremacy, and to show that Justin Roilland just doesn't care.

Regardless, does anyone know anything more about the show or producers?

Rick and morty is cool. I dont think there is any thing wrong with it . I know rick hates religion. I meen , its not family guy , that show is filthy jewish. Rick is ok to watch imo. And Roiland atually DOESNT give a fuck lol , and some of Ricks lines actually make sacry sence some times .

Like the vindicators episode where the answer was israel to the challenge LOL my co worker said he had the sudden urge to look up the holohoax after that episode and said the holocaust is a farce 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 3:18 PM, brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Rick and morty is cool. I dont think there is any thing wrong with it . I know rick hates religion. I meen , its not family guy , that show is filthy jewish. Rick is ok to watch imo. And Roiland atually DOESNT give a fuck lol , and some of Ricks lines actually make sacry sence some times .

Season 3 Episode 6, at first I didn't like it much, and kept asking myself why did that girl speak of her desire for "Penis in foreskin kind of love"... click! That is brilliant antisemitic humor. 

Adult swim is all very satanic as well as cartoon Network and most tv. Your third eye will be able to easily see these signs since you don't seem to know yet but you will. 
On Aug 20, 2017 4:58 PM, "mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm sure you guys have seen Rick and Morty, does anyone have any thoughts on the show? The entire idea of the multiverse is a Jewish concept if I'm not mistaken?

I was very fond of the show in the past, but I don't know to much about the ideas, so if anyone knows anything about Rick and Morty or if you go by twitter Rick (((and Morty))).

I've read on Reddit the triple parentheses are there to poke fun at white supremacy, and to show that Justin Roilland just doesn't care.

Regardless, does anyone know anything more about the show or producers?

Rick and Morty has more (((subliminal messaging))) than positive messaging.

Rick does indeed hate religion, however, he recognizes, acknowledges, and is shown praying time to time.
Rick is revered as the most intelligent being in the Universe.
The Most Intelligent Being acknowledges jesus and prays to god.
(That's not beneficial for us)
Children watch this show and can view Rick as a Role Model.
The smartest being in the Universe continually, repeatedly, and nearly every episode does drugs and heavily drinks.
Children will assume I can still be smart if I do drugs and drink.

At Bird Person's wedding when Tammy announced she was with the (((Federation))) and said (((they're taking over))) a jewish man in the audience yelled out "LA HEIM!" (which arguably can be viewed as beneficial for us)

In the big head Get Schwifty episode a jewish man in the church yelled out "JEWS RULE!"

Season 3 Episode 6 During Cosmic Apotheosis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUBzIANDek
Rick is doing the "Baphomet Gesture" HOWEVER, there is a six pointed star over his head.

When Rick goes inside his car battery into the Teenyverse, the entire universe Rick controls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yWzUmyqr9E
He approaches the Civilization in a giant Cube (Kabbalistic Cube Much?) DESPITE THE FACT HE PREFERS USING A SPACESHIP..
In that same episode, Morty reconnects with nature and says he is following the Will of forest and nature. Rick fires at Morty exclaiming "OOOOH WOW GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY"
The smartest being in the Universe says nature is gay...

Those are just a FEW examples I thought of off the top of my head I know the show has more.

Don't think for a freaking second that Rick and Morty is on our side.

You please both sides so both sides view it in a positive way.
There's a lot beneficial numerology for (((them))) in the title of Rick and Morty alone too: http://www.gematrix.org/?word=Rick+and+Morty

On an unrelated note: adult swim isn't exactly on our side.... You're Pretty Face is Going to Hell, Morel Orel, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Mr. Pickles, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies AND MORE have ALL denigrated Satan MULTIPLE TIMES.

Don't let something entertaining blind you from the Truth.

---In [email protected], <usulmystic@... wrote :

Season 3 Episode 6, at first I didn't like it much, and kept asking myself why did that girl speak of her desire for "Penis in foreskin kind of love"... click! That is brilliant antisemitic humor. 

Joel Holmes, you're an idiot. (I don't care if this gets me banned)

adult swim and Cartoon Network ARE NOT SATANIC IN ANYWAY.

Promoting race mixing, showing heroes as lazy irresponsible people, encouraging poor values, on children shows ARE NOT SATANIC IN ANYWAY.

Rebecca Sugar, one of CN's most prized employees is A JEW.

Sure, they'll slip up and mention something positive every once and while but they're more detrimental than they are beneficial to us. It's like the Daily Stormer, just put a seemingly promising front to reel in the goyim while not being entirely positive.

Provide your evidence as to how CN and adult swim are more Satanic than they are Judaic, step up or shut up.

Cartoons are definitely not Satanic, but quite the opposite.

Since everyone was arguing about Rick and Morty, I decided to check it myself. From the first few second and the intro theme (or whatever it's called) you could see 3+3=6, that's the first 6 you can spot, which we all know it's a number used everywhere by the jews.
I watched many episodes and I have to admit, it's kinda fun, it was meant to be fun so people watch it, but every few minutes they mention the number 6, 6000 and 11. Not forgetting how they always mention jewsus and "god" many times in every episode. One episode was clearly making fun of Hitler and Lincoln, in a very blasphemous way, as that's expected of the jews. One episode was making fun of the 3rd Reich as well, but making fun of the quote; "the 3rd Reich will last a thousand years", and in another episode they made fun of the 4th Reich.
This show is clearly infested in jewish bullshit, even though sometimes they spout out some truth, it's still clearly not a "good" show.

One doesn't even have to watch the show to know all of this, I was quite sure about the motivations of this show by just seeing how much attention and advertisement it got from the media and all those stupid social media networks.

The show is fun, if they were to make fun of the jews instead of everything nice, it would've been a hella of a show.

Hail Satan!!!!

Yeah, best to use your time wisely than to waste it watching garbage. But there is something i want to note, there are many of our people in positions of power over all aspects this includes the media.

I watched some of the new episodes and there is much shit in it, as of course it wouldn't be aired if it was all antisemetic as the jews own the media. however episode 4 rick clearly says that israel is the most evil, darkest place in the universe that they will never admit. that alone shows a LOT of progress in the jewmedia. more than the last few decades combined imo.

Im not saying go waste your time watching rick and morty, I mean im not saying to not watch it either you are your own person and can do what you want. however it is awesome to look at and see how fast everything is changing in our favor.

I personally like spending my time thinking of creative ways to further wage this war of knowledge. That is my entertainment

First of all chill out on the name calling and let's be adults. Cartoon Network not being satanic? Really? There are tons of different forms of satanism exactly like xtians so let's do some research here...you'll find that there are so many many different things they do on this Network (and most channels such as tbs) that are satanic and anti god. Alone there are shows on adult swim such as Your pretty face is going to hell and such. Okay so clear your third eye and do some real research. All ya gotta do is type in on Google whatever it is you wanna know if it's satanic is for example "Rick and Morty satanic " it's Illuminati the entire industry. 
On Aug 31, 2017 9:00 PM, "pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Promoting race mixing, showing heroes as lazy irresponsible people, encouraging poor values, on children shows ARE NOT SATANIC IN ANYWAY.

Sure, they'll slip up and mention something positive every once and while but they're more detrimental than they are beneficial to us. It's like the Daily Stormer, just put a seemingly promising front to reel in the goyim while not being entirely positive.

Provide your evidence as to how CN and adult swim are more Satanic than they are Judaic, step up or shut up.

@ jholmes1246

I hope you're being retarded (Present Continuous indicates something temporary... ), because otherwise, you're trolling.

CN is BRAINWASHING kids with TONS of crap. This, in itself, is jewish.

I too watched it, and you know what? Nothing. Nothing at all is Satanic there.

What, Johnny Bravo? Ed, Ed and Eddy? KND? Other cartoons?

Oh, a WORD has appeared? So what? It will be overshadowed by other shit.

Either cut the crap, or gtfo. There ARE no OTHER forms of Satanism., regardless what some terarded kids and their kike masters claim.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <jholmes1246@... wrote :

First of all chill out on the name calling and let's be adults. Cartoon Network not being satanic? Really? There are tons of different forms of satanism exactly like xtians so let's do some research here...you'll find that there are so many many different things they do on this Network (and most channels such as tbs) that are satanic and anti god. Alone there are shows on adult swim such as Your pretty face is going to hell and such. Okay so clear your third eye and do some real research. All ya gotta do is type in on Google whatever it is you wanna know if it's satanic is for example "Rick and Morty satanic " it's Illuminati the entire industry. 
On Aug 31, 2017 9:00 PM, "pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@John Holmes "Satanism" of the type reflected in the media has been pushed by the Jews for ages, ie the type that completely misrepresents Satan (or even denies his existence, see Anton Levey and the Church Of Satan), that pushes Jewish occultism that has nothing to do with Satan, or that uses its "anti-Christianism" to attack Whites and sabotage European culture (which was the goal of Christianity all along - give Europe a "foundation" rotted to the core, then gleefully tear it down). The "Illuminati" you're talking about is a great example of how complex this is - The Masons used to be a Gentile mystery school that taught spiritual truth and organized elites such as the Founding Fathers, but the Jews took it over in the 19th century and it's now become the "Illuminati" of today. tl;dr, don't trust Christians when they tell you that "everything is Satanic."

for new members, do not listen to anyone who says anything legitimizing the illuminati, as the illuminati are not a real organization, secondly the joy of satan is the ONLY form of satanism, spiritual satanism is true satanism, "satanism" in which you do not believe Satan or the gods to be real beings does not count as a religion, as atheism is not a religion.
my 3rd eye is not fully clear or empowered yet, but im getting there,as opposed to where you are lying to yourself, making up false reality where the illuminati run the cartoon network, and that the illuminati are satanic and one in the same. therefore giving you whatever crazy reason you need to ssit around watching TV all day
the illuminati is pretend, and they are not satanic, the illuminati is basically a name for the jewish banking elites, the banking elites do not convene on the regular, and the ridiculously wealthy bank owners do not give a shit what cartoons you are watching, and the jewish bankers most certainly do not wish to make your cartoons more satanic either.
remember the jews are the enemies of satan, and of all gentiles.
just because something has an anti christian theme does not mean it is "satanic" on the contrary depicting the jewish god, and any abrahamic characters only further boosts the power that the church has over young people, the more that gullible people are exposed to abrahamic themes, the more the jewish people will have their pretend reality of christ embedded into the minds of our own people.

why dont you be an adult and use your brain, quit watching cartoons and grow up.
i would like to second any and all motions to ban joel, he is an infiltrator, and a waste of every ones time and energy

Don't waste your time with Joel Holmes everyone.

Mr. Holmes, you've made no attempt to thoroughly refute the statements myself and others have made against your claims.We're not going to google anything, you're a big boy why must you insist we do your work for you? You defend the "Denigrating Satanic Ideology" that of which Satan is "red with horns" or other denigrating ideas and philosophies towards Him.

That purely jewish.
Go defend the jews somewhere Mr. Holmes, we're not interested.

I'm done, don't give Holmes anymore satisfaction.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back