Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Riches and Fame

You don't need fame. You need a life. Satan is not a wish-granting genie. If you want fame, then achieve it yourself. I can't speak for others, but I expect that most of them will agree with me when I say I won't help you achieve "fame" or (((fame))).

nothing comes "asap" you mut work for it, try the 40 day meditation origram, thatyll get you started on the right path

The want of money and fame is something that the enemy has programmed into people. They hold up these 'famous' people in MSM as somehow the pinnacle of 'advancement'. Like that Kim Kardashian filth. She is mega rich in money. But a mongrel who mated with a black man, producing more mongrels. Further destroying race. Like thats something to aspire to. She is filth. Its all jewish crap.The true worth of a person are the accomplishments they create that add to the races accomplishments, for the advancement of the race. It isn't about how much money they have. Aryans are creators. We create things. The jews can't do this. Money is their G_d. Their ideology that they push on the gentile races is bereft of any spiritualism, which are the real riches. Advancement of the soul is the real goal, one they don't want goyim to think of or to do.While obviously we need some money to be able to survive in this sick system its not the be all and end all of existence. When we work for Satan (this has been my experience) money or whatever we need will come to us, to enable us in our fight. But money for moneys sake? No.
And Fame? WTF does that do? Nothing. Unless you use that fame to help in Satans cause. As Adolf Hitler did.
As Fancymancy says: get a life. Satan and the Gods are not wish granting genies.

This is a group of guidance for Spiritual Satanism.
Spiritual Satanism isn’t about selling your soul and getting fame and riches period.

The truth about Satan is that he doesn’t grant wishes in exchange for people’s souls or whatever. The one known as “Satan”’is the creator of humanity, if one takes the time to study they will see this. Ancient religion taught that the God Enki created humanity through genetic engineering and taught them how to spiritually perfect themselves and get out of the cycle of reincarnation and reach enlightenment.

Satan is the creator of humanity and he taught humanity how to become equivalent with the gods. This is accomplished through spiritual means: yoga, power meditation, breathing exercises etc.

There is no soul exchanges for desires going on here. What makes you think you even want to be famous and rich? This is the mindset that has been pushed on humanity. That life is supposed to be some music video type of deal. Most people don’t have a developed consciousness, they don’t know what the truly want.

Too much misinfo and lies have been spread about Satan to keep you from growing spiritually which is the true purpose of your existence and to keep you away from your actual creator who actually cares to show you the way to escaping this vicious cycle of reincarnation and suffering.

If you’re interested, visit JoyofSatan.org for more info and how to go about all of the above.

If not, atleast now you know who Satan is and that he doesn’t buy souls but you’ll have no place here.
Sent from my iPhone

Guys I don’t think Satan wants us to verbally harass and send away the misinformed gentiles but at least put the truth about Satan and the enemy on the table for them. Whether they take it or leave it will be their own souls fate. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Illo Medio verita.sanning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Idiot
24 okt. 2017 kl. 21:36 skrev [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Need deep help with this offer please help need money and fame asap asap asap

If people choose to be offended by words, then they need to be offended. I will repeat something I have said twice so far - take it as you want it. If you want to be upset and hurt, then go cry in a corner in your "safe place". If you want help, then accept the words used. You can take "harsh", "offensive" words as a test or opportunity to grow up and then be proactive in things, or you can go and cwy because of your poowr huwt feewings. Huh, even the fake Powerpuff Girls are manlier than a lot of sob-story pussies these days. The Powerpuff Girls have a non-White infiltrating their ranks because of disgusting j00ish disgusting "diversity" bullshit. The difference between them and you is that you can control your life; they are characters at the hands of drawers and at the minds of story-tellers; you can create your own story in real life - or you can go be a pussypuff pansy and not get anywhere.

Whatever you do - enjoy.

The want of money and fame is something that the enemy has programmed into people. They hold up these 'famous' people in MSM as somehow the pinnacle of 'advancement'. Like that Kim Kardashian filth. She is mega rich in money. But a mongrel who mated with a black man, producing more mongrels. Further destroying race. Like thats something to aspire to. She is filth. Its all jewish crap. Truthfully I dnt think there's anything wrong with wanting money or fame. Hell I want to be famous too,  and I want to be badass rich like kimkadashian.  :) And I intend to achieve this with my Art and literature, and through Satanic means too.
This is  my  dream, aside from being knowledgeable and becoming adept in magic. And what's wrong with wanting that? Satanism encourages us to fully give into our hearts desires. We can achieve this through power meditation.
It's the people who sell the idea of getting rich and famous through Satanism that sell it the wrong way.  Otherwise I dnt think there's a much better way.  It's people who think that by selling there souls to Satan he will reward them with riches and lots of bull.
And hey,  before I knew better,  before I knew Satan at all,  I thought the same thing too. But I was wrong,  and people who come here with that perception.... They are wrong... But I believe they can be taught otherwise.  :) Advancement of the soul is the real goal, one they don't want goyim to think of or to do. That's true,  advancement of the souls is very key. But so is money,  Satan wants us not only to live live our lives, but also to live ((good))  lives.  And how good can life be without money.  How good can life be without fully giving into ones desires- which such desires could be fame in anycase. And then  it's.. actually YOGIN,  and not GOYIM,
Goyim is what Jews think us to be,  that's what they want us to become.  Empty shells without a Soul. Very much like animals, that's what Goyim means. We have souls but we have no control over them.   There are people who dnt even know and accept that they have a Soul. That's why I agree with you that meditation is the most important thing in this life,  for without it we can not truly advance. While obviously we need some money to be able to survive in this sick system its not the be all and end all of existence.  That's what I disagree with,  life should not only be about survival,  it should also be about  happiness,  and so many other thing. 
And to get that happiness if it's fame that one desires then they should go get it.  Work for it.
Like I want to be famous. And I will. But money for moneys sake? No. Now that right there is very xtian thought.  Trust me. Well I say I want money for money's sake.  Hell yes I do.  I want money to buy fancy cribs, travel the world,  and if I have to buy love then yes,  and money to support my family,  take my kids to fancy schools yes.  That's the life I want.  And Fame? WTF does that do? Nothing. Well it will make me happy.  Sure feels good to be noticed. 
Huh,  I remember when I was crowned miss teen of central region schools- which central is in the capital  in my country.  ***deep sigh*** there's nothing quite like it. Back on track Unless you use that fame to help in Satans cause. As Adolf Hitler did.
I would sure love to use my fame ((when I become famous, caz am not,  for now))) :),  for Satan's cause. And I will.
But still,  also for my own cause. Just for my own pleasures. As Fancymancy says: get a life. Satan and the Gods are not wish granting genies. I totally agree with this, and am quite sure whoever posted thinking he was that did not know any better,  like most of us did not know when we were new and ignorant. Finally,  there rr people in these groups who rr a product of whites "mating"  with blacks. And it's not there fault, so posting somnlike ..
But a mongrel who mated with a black man, producing more mongrels.  That's harsh,  it's not there fault. I assume they find this offensive to them.
And yes I know the effect of race mixing but still...
I had to say that for what it's worth. Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Devil'sAdvocate nic And btw,  this is not an attack,  am just sharing my thought, am not writing in bad spirit. :) Dark blessings sister.
On Oct 26, 2017 6:03 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The want of money and fame is something that the enemy has programmed into people. They hold up these 'famous' people in MSM as somehow the pinnacle of 'advancement'. Like that Kim Kardashian filth. She is mega rich in money. But a mongrel who mated with a black man, producing more mongrels. Further destroying race. Like thats something to aspire to. She is filth. Its all jewish crap.The true worth of a person are the accomplishments they create that add to the races accomplishments, for the advancement of the race. It isn't about how much money they have. Aryans are creators. We create things. The jews can't do this. Money is their G_d. Their ideology that they push on the gentile races is bereft of any spiritualism, which are the real riches. Advancement of the soul is the real goal, one they don't want goyim to think of or to do.While obviously we need some money to be able to survive in this sick system its not the be all and end all of existence. When we work for Satan (this has been my experience) money or whatever we need will come to us, to enable us in our fight. But money for moneys sake? No.
And Fame? WTF does that do? Nothing. Unless you use that fame to help in Satans cause. As Adolf Hitler did.
As Fancymancy says: get a life. Satan and the Gods are not wish granting genies.

Now this is a very interesting post :) If people choose to be offended by words, then they need to be offended. I will repeat something I have said twice so far - take it as you want it. If you want to be upset and hurt, then go cry in a corner in your "safe place" Okey....  If you want help, then accept the words used.  Like seriously?
A person called however posted that he wanted to be rich and famous - idiot- Hihi. That's very funny, but very mean.  And I dnt think it's a choice to to either get offended by such word or not.  It's a fucking  insult. Look here powerpuff girl,  I see you have read the truths,  you know Satan and satanism  and that's must feel good, surely it must make you feel wayyyy better than those who do not know yet. But dnt forget that where you came from too. There's a point when you did not know any better So quit being  a bitch,  and stop spitting insults on people who you were very much like. ((people who dnt know the truth)) And am quite sure you would not have found Satanism welcoming if we started off by calling ue an idiot.  Which you rr acting like one,  a complete idiot. :) :) Dark blessings sister,  or brother or whatever devil'sadvocate nic

On Oct 27, 2017 9:48 AM, "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If people choose to be offended by words, then they need to be offended. I will repeat something I have said twice so far - take it as you want it. If you want to be upset and hurt, then go cry in a corner in your "safe place". If you want help, then accept the words used. You can take "harsh", "offensive" words as a test or opportunity to grow up and then be proactive in things, or you can go and cwy because of your poowr huwt feewings. Huh, even the fake Powerpuff Girls are manlier than a lot of sob-story pussies these days. The Powerpuff Girls have a non-White infiltrating their ranks because of disgusting j00ish disgusting "diversity" bullshit. The difference between them and you is that you can control your life; they are characters at the hands of drawers and at the minds of story-tellers; you can create your own story in real life - or you can go be a pussypuff pansy and not get anywhere.

Whatever you do - enjoy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back