Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rh negative

orion119

I need some answers about rh negative that links to my dna i started to question my self if i need to be worry about the origin about this i've searched and i found that is connected to alien dna i always felt different sice i was a kid there are many things that i need to speak with someone about my unknown past

There is nothing major about RH Negative. We are all Aliens on this planet. Either from Nordic Origin, Nordic Created or Reptillian Origin. So suddenly your not that special. Try watching less star trek, youll be okay.

Lol, being Rh negative doesn't make you an alien. Having the Cohen gene on the other hand, aka being a fucking Jew makes you an alien.
On Sun, 5 May 2019, 11:04 pm orion119@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I need some answers about rh negative that links to my dna i started to question my self if i need to be worry about the origin about this i've searched and i found that is connected to alien dna i always felt different sice i was a kid there are many things that i need to speak with someone about my unknown past

You need to stop reading new age crap. The gods told me that new age is "trash". Their words, not mine.

There is no such thing as indigo people or star seeds. No crystal children or any other garbage that the new age shit teaches. Everyone here is alien anyway in origin. No special people walk the earth, except Hitler who is our chosen one.

Hail Satan

New age is even worse than some forms of xtianity in a way energy wise cause people are actually invoking angel thoughtforms and doing meditations that often were created to fuck them up. I used to be new age for a bit before I came to Satan ps I know there was no such thing as an indigo child or adult or special starseed but doesn't "starseed also mean kike or hybrid of the enemy and human any of that. Indigo I heard was a color of Saturn somewhere also this is why I stopped using that name online that much even though to me I thought it meant striving to achieve higher consciousness and NOT some special people but speaking of that Of course Hitler is special and the most special but I wouldn't say there also are not other special people walking around we all are special people those of us who work to achieve Godhood and fighting for our cause also our gentile leaders of the new 4th Reich probably are here maybe even in this group who knows how are not they special. I think all of us are special here. It's the deluded masses that mean nothing.

However the New age just tells people they are special so that they won't meditate they think they already did it. It is trash. They have really bad mantras too sometimes they sell as something positive. I don't even bother reading new age stuff anymore anywhere or watching the documentaries and haven't in years it is pure trash you can never trust it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back