Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1

I wrote this sermon just to briefly touch base on a much needed subject.  The chakras, if you are feeling the vibrations of the mantra, this means that you are properly stimulating that chakra. You should always feel some sort of energy from vibrations when working with chakras. If you are not feeling the vibrations just try to adjust your pitch and keep focused. Everyone is an individual when it comes to certain experiences. But everyone should feel their chakras when meditating on them.   Our chakras are very sensitive to vibration, and specific chants relative to each chakra stimulate the chakra beyond visualizing and breathing techniques. With each chakra, the tone of the chant should get higher, beginning with the root chakra where the chanting is in low tone.    Hatha (physical) yoga exercises are wonderful if you have the time and discipline before beginning meditation. The energies amplified from the yoga practice and the relaxed state present a medium for focus. Power meditations should be done on a daily basis. Things can get a little rock when we start skipping days of power meditations. This will allow your aura to weaken. When your aura is weak it will leave you open to many attacks. Also, the path we take is not a painful one and no one is tormented. But do not confuse that by thinking life will be a piece of cake and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter.  There happens to be some things in our lives that we can avoid and alter. All this comes with hard work and serious meditations. You choose how your life comes out, we are all individuals. If you learn the things you need to know and practice at discovering your abilities, there should be no need for pain and agony. The enemy causes many bad things to happen to us as we walk this path. This is why it's important to empower your soul and program your aura to deflect bad energy away from you. Having a strong aura can make it much easier for you to influence people or to get things to go the way you want them. This can also be done by programming the aura through power hypnosis and properly directing the energy. Also, an eminent key here is color.  Like if you want to make someone look at you in a highly and or different way. This can be for like job interviews or any other first impressions.
Make sure to keep things in present tense. Breathe in Gold or Purple energy and affirm that your aura is making a good impression on said name or whoever you are intending this for.   To study each color and what it's used for, check the link below. *COLOR*    http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html   Just keep in mind that when doing energy work, especially when you are new, it is best to feel it rather spending too much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance, your visualization will improve over time, but only with practice. You will never progress if you do not practice and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week and expect to have advanced very far. I think the majority of our problems can be solved if we would just honest with ourselves. Majority of the time, we know the exact reason on why there is a problem with this or that. The problem is that most people are just to damn lazy and for some reason, they can’t be honest with themselves.
Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.  Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.
I will also have more sermons concerning other problems and situations one might encounter.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Wonderful sermon HP Mac Friday! Looking forward to the next ones.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

I wrote this sermon just to briefly touch base
on a much needed subject.  The chakras, if you are feeling the vibrations
of the mantra, this means that you are properly stimulating that chakra. You
should always feel some sort of energy from vibrations when working with chakras.
If you are not feeling the vibrations just try to adjust your pitch and keep
focused. Everyone is an individual when it comes to certain experiences. But
everyone should feel their chakras when meditating on them.

Our chakras are very sensitive to vibration,
and specific chants relative to each chakra stimulate the chakra beyond
visualizing and breathing techniques. With each chakra, the tone of the chant
should get higher, beginning with the root chakra where the chanting is in low
tone.   
Hatha (physical) yoga exercises are wonderful
if you have the time and discipline before beginning meditation. The energies
amplified from the yoga practice and the relaxed state present a medium for
focus.
Power meditations should be done on a daily basis. Things can
get a little rock when we start skipping days of power meditations. This will
allow your aura to weaken. When your aura is weak it will leave you open to
many attacks. Also, the path we take is not a painful one and no one is
tormented. But do not confuse that by thinking life will be a piece of cake and
everything will be handed to you on a silver platter.  There happens to be some things in our lives
that we can avoid and alter. All this comes with hard work and serious
meditations. You choose how your life comes out, we are all individuals. If you
learn the things you need to know and practice at discovering your abilities,
there should be no need for pain and agony. The enemy causes many bad things to
happen to us as we walk this path. This is why it's important to empower your
soul and program your aura to deflect bad energy away from you.
Having a strong aura can make it much easier
for you to influence people or to get things to go the way you want them. This
can also be done by programming the aura through power hypnosis and
properly directing the energy. Also, an eminent key here is color.
 Like if you want to make someone look at
you in a highly and or different way. This can be for like job interviews or
any other first impressions.

Make sure to keep things in present
tense. Breathe in Gold or Purple energy and affirm that your aura is
making a good impression on said name or whoever you are intending this for.

To study each color and what it's used
for, check the link below.
*COLOR*   
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Just keep in mind that when doing energy work,
especially when you are new, it is best to feel it rather spending too much
time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than
visualizing it. As you advance, your visualization will improve over time, but
only with practice.
You will never progress if you do not practice
and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week and expect
to have advanced very far. I think the majority of our problems can be solved
if we would just honest with ourselves. Majority of the time, we know the exact
reason on why there is a problem with this or that. The problem is that most
people are just to damn lazy and for some reason, they can’t be honest with
themselves.

Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.  
Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.

I will also have more sermons concerning other problems and situations one might encounter.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I am writing this to proove what HP Mac Friday has said is true. At the beginning of this year I had my astro chart done and I knew I would be experiencng a Saturn transit in my first house at some point during this fall. Well this did not keep me from being lazy with my meditations and yoga. I would be lucky if I did yoga 3 times a week and would put off my meditations so much during the day I could barely get through them for it was so late at night I was dead tired. Than there were days when I would skip everything all together. I would keep saying oh one day would not matter, I can just do them the next day. Saying such things turned into a bad habit of mine. This went on all throughout the year and before this year it never was a problem as I always did them without a problem. Well about a month ago I started to get STRONG, VERY STRONG doubts in my head of Satan's exceptance for me, whether I was a Satanist, and the thoughts of me even being a jew. When it came to the thoughts of me being a jew I would even spend like ten minutes a day looking in the mirror to see if I had any jewish traits or not. These thoughts led to a great deal of depression. Than all of a sudden Saturn entered my first house and these thoughts and depression multiplied by ten fold. It got so bad that there were thoughts of suicide. In the seven years that I was a Satanist I never felt like this, I never had such doubt since i was still on the RHP. I wanted to die so badly. If it was not for the words of a good friend on here and the words of two HP's I would not be here.

My point is what HP Friday is saying is 100 percent true, even one day without meditating and building your aura WILL harm you. I was never honest and was very naive in the seriousness and importance of doing something as simple as building the aura. Despite my Saturn transit which is high in my first house I feel better than I should be feeling right now due to regular meditation and yoga. I found out the hard way that even ten minutes at the least a day (when there is little time) to build your aura WILL save your life. If I did not get the help from those that I did telling me to wake up and to get off of my ass I would most likely not be here today. Thanks to them I got a serious wake up call and have become more dedicated to these practices than I have ever been before. I wish this for none of my brothers and sisters, so please be honest with yourselves in your dedication to these practies and take the time to build your energies.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

should always feel some sort of energy from vibrations when working with chakras.

tone.   
focus.
everything will be handed to you on a silver platter.  There happens to be some things in our lives

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week and expect
themselves.

Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.  
Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you for your honesty strengththroughsatan,I can honestly say that I tend to miss them,for one reason or another too.But only by admitting to our self,and others,can we expect to correct the problem.But I do only miss a day once in a while,but I if I am too tired at nite,and have let it get away from me,then I am compelled to do it early the next morning.Still an excuse I know,but at least because of you brother,I can be honest about my inconsistencies,and try to correct them.Thanks for the your honesty,and the forum to be honest myself.Its all about growth and advancement,and being honest about these things,is part of that.Thanks again H P Mac Friday.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1

I am writing this to proove what HP Mac Friday has said is true. At the beginning of this year I had my astro chart done and I knew I would be experiencng a Saturn transit in my first house at some point during this fall. Well this did not keep me from being lazy with my meditations and yoga. I would be lucky if I did yoga 3 times a week and would put off my meditations so much during the day I could barely get through them for it was so late at night I was dead tired. Than there were days when I would skip everything all together. I would keep saying oh one day would not matter, I can just do them the next day. Saying such things turned into a bad habit of mine. This went on all throughout the year and before this year it never was a problem as I always did them without a problem. Well about a month ago I started to get STRONG, VERY STRONG doubts in my head of Satan's exceptance for me, whether I was a Satanist, and the thoughts of me even being a jew. When it came to the thoughts of me being a jew I would even spend like ten minutes a day looking in the mirror to see if I had any jewish traits or not. These thoughts led to a great deal of depression. Than all of a sudden Saturn entered my first house and these thoughts and depression multiplied by ten fold. It got so bad that there were thoughts of suicide. In the seven years that I was a Satanist I never felt like this, I never had such doubt since i was still on the RHP. I wanted to die so badly. If it was not for the words of a good friend on here and the words of two HP's I would not be here.

My point is what HP Friday is saying is 100 percent true, even one day without meditating and building your aura WILL harm you. I was never honest and was very naive in the seriousness and importance of doing something as simple as building the aura. Despite my Saturn transit which is high in my first house I feel better than I should be feeling right now due to regular meditation and yoga. I found out the hard way that even ten minutes at the least a day (when there is little time) to build your aura WILL save your life. If I did not get the help from those that I did telling me to wake up and to get off of my ass I would most likely not be here today. Thanks to them I got a serious wake up call and have become more dedicated to these practices than I have ever been before. I wish this for none of my brothers and sisters, so please be honest with yourselves in your dedication to these practies and take the time to build your energies.

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td val[/IMG]how will i make use of this colors to achieve my goal

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected], "JOS 4ADULTS" <[email protected], "JOS NewsLetter" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 8:26 PM

I wrote this sermon just to briefly touch base on a much needed subject.  The chakras, if you are feeling the vibrations of the mantra, this means that you are properly stimulating that chakra. You should always feel some sort of energy from vibrations when working with chakras. If you are not feeling the vibrations just try to adjust your pitch and keep focused. Everyone is an individual when it comes to certain experiences. But everyone should feel their chakras when meditating on them.   Our chakras are very sensitive to vibration, and specific chants relative to each chakra stimulate the chakra beyond visualizing and breathing techniques. With each chakra, the tone of the chant should get higher, beginning with the root chakra where the chanting is in low tone.    Hatha (physical) yoga exercises are wonderful if you have the time and discipline before beginning meditation. The energies amplified from the yoga practice and the relaxed state present a medium for focus. Power meditations should be done on a daily basis. Things can get a little rock when we start skipping days of power meditations. This will allow your aura to weaken. When your aura is weak it will leave you open to many attacks. Also, the path we take is not a painful one and no one is tormented. But do not confuse that by thinking life will be a piece of cake and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter.  There happens to be some things in our lives that we can avoid and alter. All this comes with hard work and serious meditations. You choose how your life comes out, we are all individuals. If you learn the things you need to know and practice at discovering your abilities, there should be no need for pain and agony. The enemy causes many bad things to happen to us as we walk this path. This is why it's important to empower your soul and program your aura to deflect bad energy away from you. Having a strong aura can make it much easier for you to influence people or to get things to go the way you want them. This can also be done by programming the aura through power hypnosis and properly directing the energy. Also, an eminent key here is color.  Like if you want to make someone look at you in a highly and or different way. This can be for like job interviews or any other first impressions.
Make sure to keep things in present tense. Breathe in Gold or Purple energy and affirm that your aura is making a good impression on said name or whoever you are intending this for.   To study each color and what it's used for, check the link below. *COLOR*    http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html   Just keep in mind that when doing energy work, especially when you are new, it is best to feel it rather spending too much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance, your visualization will improve over time, but only with practice. You will never progress if you do not practice and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week and expect to have advanced very far. I think the majority of our problems can be solved if we would just honest with ourselves. Majority of the time, we know the exact reason on why there is a problem with this or that. The problem is that most people are just to damn lazy and for some reason, they can’t be honest with themselves.
Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.  Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

O[/IMG]</var>) and I feel inspired and better than ever. From: strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:41 PM

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thanks for the informative sermon H P Mac Friday.Hope all is well with you my friend.I know it always helps me to hear things again also.Being reminded  of the important points in meditation,is always a good thing.One of the reasons that I like to get back to the basics myself now and again.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; JOS 4ADULTS <[email protected]; JOS NewsLetter <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 2:26 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN it here is a true follower and total tho masculine gay male would it be accepted with these characteristics please help it...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]; JOS 4ADULTS <[email protected]; JOS NewsLetter <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 3:26 PM

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td val[/IMG]i will like u to be my mentor  High Priest Mac Friday tell
me if is o k by u

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected], "JOS 4ADULTS" <[email protected], "JOS NewsLetter" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

Many thanks for the strong sermon HP Mac Friday. Being still new it was just what I needed to hear since I,like most, work on my chakras and aura everyday. Your clear, to the point, easy to follow teaching style is a blessing to us all. Thanks again.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

No one give any attention to this kike. Not only does his last name give him away but he also sent me an email with a virus.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Benjamin Lindeman <uzrbroker@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN it here is a true follower and total tho masculine gay male would it be accepted with these characteristics please help it...

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; JOS 4ADULTS <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; JOS NewsLetter <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Wow, I thought I was ridiculous to have such thoughts regarding being a jew. Before this I wanted to tell no one because of what might happen such as people questioning me on the subject as well. Not that I wish it upon anyone else but I am glad to see I was not the only one which does make me feel bette to know it was just another tactic of the enemy.

I am glad you pulled yourself out of the downward spiral Shannon, not that I am surprised for I have talked to you in the past and know how strong of an individual you are.

I too knew deep down that I was with Satan and looked to all the signs in my past and present that made this so. But when I did this the thoughts came ten times as strong. But thanks to Saturn the forces were even mre against me. I can gladly say what the enemy put me through during that time was a mistake on their part for they provoked me in a way that they will regret.

Again I am glad to see that you are ok

Stay Strong Sister

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

OMG. Strength, I was experiencing the exact same thing!!!!! Except for the saturn thing. When I was starting off with satanism and was beginning to feel good and inspired (and also close to satan) It started. I started to feel down like Satan didnt except me or I was not going to get anywhere. Almost to the point of giving up on satanism and everything. I felt alone and ignored . I started to think that the reason for my lonliness was that maybe I was a jew. I also tried looking in the mirror to see if I had jewish features. It was crazy and rough for me.But deep in my heart i know that if i was a jew I wouldnt be here and wouldnt have made it this far in satanism.If I was a jew I wouldnt be passionate about eart and satan and my gentile people. If I was a jew I wouldnt have cried many times at nite because of what our gods went through. The enemy will try anything to take you away from Satan and satanism. Its very sad but to me a bit funny
because they are so desperate to  put these random horrid thoughts in our minds.Sometimes I still have bad thoughts about satan and the daemons but I ignore it and continue. In the beginning it made me feel as if these thoughts were mine and that i truly hated satan, But the enemy is behind that for sure. Im working on void meditation though..Im happy you brought this up Strength, I thought i was the only one who went throuh te jew thoughts.Hopefully this will be a good guide to new people if this happens to them because I totally dont want that. It was rough.Last Imbolc(satanic sabbat) was when i did a ritual to bring back my initiative completely! That day I asked satan to guide me and keep me strong in satanism etc and im doing great! I love meditation(for the most part lol except when i have my lazy days but i get through them all) and I feel inspired and better than ever.

I am writing this to proove what HP Mac Friday has said is true. At the beginning of this year I had my astro chart done and I knew I would be experiencng a Saturn transit in my first house at some point during this fall. Well this did not keep me from being lazy with my meditations and yoga. I would be lucky if I did yoga 3 times a week and would put off my meditations so much during the day I could barely get through them for it was so late at night I was dead tired. Than there were days when I would skip everything all together. I would keep saying oh one day would not matter, I can just do them the next day. Saying such things turned into a bad habit of mine. This went on all throughout the year and before this year it never was a problem as I always did them without a problem. Well about a month ago I started to get STRONG, VERY STRONG doubts in my head of Satan's exceptance for me, whether I was a Satanist, and the thoughts of me even being a jew.
When it came to the thoughts of me being a jew I would even spend like ten minutes a day looking in the mirror to see if I had any jewish traits or not. These thoughts led to a great deal of depression. Than all of a sudden Saturn entered my first house and these thoughts and depression multiplied by ten fold. It got so bad that there were thoughts of suicide. In the seven years that I was a Satanist I never felt like this, I never had such doubt since i was still on the RHP. I wanted to die so badly. If it was not for the words of a good friend on here and the words of two HP's I would not be here.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

We all intend to hide our failures and in this case being consistent with meditations. As HP Friday wrote some time ago even before attempting the magnum opus we have to sit down and go through all of our failures and successes and accept what we went through, how we went through it, our actions against others and ourselves and accept these were stepping stone to the here and know We have to accept our failures and know that they will be the stepping stones for us to rise to that of god. We can do this by learning from them and some times this is harder for we think we have to rely on ourselves (which can be beneficial at times). I am finding out that by revealing some of my weaknesses to others this pushes me even furhter to imporve for I know there are others watching me. By hiding these failures from ourselves never helps ourselves and as you said it is all about being honest. By being honest these things wll come to the surface and this is the time we can either face them and conquor them or run.

Keep Strong Brother

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thank you for your honesty strengththroughsatan,I can honestly say that I tend to miss them,for one reason or another too.But only by admitting to our self,and others,can we expect to correct the problem.But I do only miss a day once in a while,but I if I am too tired at nite,and have let it get away from me,then I am compelled to do it early the next morning.Still an excuse I know,but at least because of you brother,I can be honest about my inconsistencies,and try to correct them.Thanks for the your honesty,and the forum to be honest myself.Its all about growth and advancement,and being honest about these things,is part of that.Thanks again H P Mac Friday.

Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:41 PM

I am writing this to proove what HP Mac Friday has said is true. At the beginning of this year I had my astro chart done and I knew I would be experiencng a Saturn transit in my first house at some point during this fall. Well this did not keep me from being lazy with my meditations and yoga. I would be lucky if I did yoga 3 times a week and would put off my meditations so much during the day I could barely get through them for it was so late at night I was dead tired. Than there were days when I would skip everything all together. I would keep saying oh one day would not matter, I can just do them the next day. Saying such things turned into a bad habit of mine. This went on all throughout the year and before this year it never was a problem as I always did them without a problem. Well about a month ago I started to get STRONG, VERY STRONG doubts in my head of Satan's exceptance for me, whether I was a Satanist, and the thoughts of me even being a jew.
When it came to the thoughts of me being a jew I would even spend like ten minutes a day looking in the mirror to see if I had any jewish traits or not. These thoughts led to a great deal of depression. Than all of a sudden Saturn entered my first house and these thoughts and depression multiplied by ten fold. It got so bad that there were thoughts of suicide. In the seven years that I was a Satanist I never felt like this, I never had such doubt since i was still on the RHP. I wanted to die so badly. If it was not for the words of a good friend on here and the words of two HP's I would not be here.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

a kike will be a kike. You know how you can really piss someone off especially those that crave for the attention? This might sound a little to easy but It works. Simply ignore them, im serious. I have been studying the behavior of certain individuals at home. I have found that people get more angry at you when you completely ignore them like they do not exist, Versus engaging in a pointless word feud.
He will be dealt with, but for now just ignore it. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:12 AM

No one give any attention to this kike. Not only does his last name give him away but he also sent me an email with a virus.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Benjamin Lindeman <uzrbroker@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; JOS 4ADULTS <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; JOS NewsLetter <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

...Hail Satan!!! Wise, wise words HP Mac, and ones i needed to hear. I am working on ignoring, but it is fucking hard.
Thank You for this certain post!

a kike will be a kike. You know how you can really piss someone off especially those that crave for the attention? This might sound a little to easy but It works. Simply ignore them, im serious. I have been studying the behavior of certain individuals at home. I have found that people get more angry at you when you completely ignore them like they do not exist, Versus engaging in a pointless word feud.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Benjamin Lindeman <uzrbroker@ wrote:

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HP's, hardly have the time to help out everyone who asks for it. A huge part of Satanism is learning and growing on your own. I suggest you read this site  http://www.joyofsatan.org/ . If you have any questions once you've finished, then feel free to ask on here. 

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Prince Udechukwu <udechukwuprince@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]i will like u to be my mentor  High Priest Mac Friday tell
me if is o k by u

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "JOS 4ADULTS" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "JOS NewsLetter" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.   Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Well laying it all out:
I was afraid to admit it and I knew it was an enemy tactic but I had the same thing like you and I really felt very calm right now. Its an enemy tactic. If you was a jew you would have the traitor motives and know that you're against Satan on your own, you wouldn't need any thoughts or logic to let you know about it. Moreso, why do we think about it? Because if we were anything like that, we wouldn't want to be because we love Satan and don't wanna go against Him by any means! I had serious hallucinations to think that I'm a jew and I wanted to suicide, even when I felt the Kundalini energy the enemy tried to convince me that kikes had it too (what a total lie!). No jew has kundalini man! They can't advance like Humans do. Even after all these miracles Satan did, they made me question even my dedication, the miracles of Satan and I felt big guilt because I had these thoughts, so much guilt that I wanted to suicide in the thoughts of "one kike less". Satan enlightened me and showed me the way, rewarded my loyalty and even Amon-Ra my guardian Demon told me that I was not and that its a common enemy tactic to anyone. If you're a kike you know it and naturally you have communistic tendencies, you go against Satan, lie all the time even in most simple stuff...Don't forget that some jewish characteristics exist in a percent of every race even gentiles. To really know a kike, you need more info that just their face, you need to feel who is a kike and who isn't because some are actually very gentile-looking.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/51251

This is my post about it, I grew frustrated!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I know how you feel Strengththroughtsatan. I have had similar experiences. The same thoughts would creep into my head when I was down. Even the looking in the mirror thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Wow, I thought I was ridiculous to have such thoughts regarding being a jew. Before this I wanted to tell no one because of what might happen such as people questioning me on the subject as well. Not that I wish it upon anyone else but I am glad to see I was not the only one which does make me feel bette to know it was just another tactic of the enemy.

I am glad you pulled yourself out of the downward spiral Shannon, not that I am surprised for I have talked to you in the past and know how strong of an individual you are.

I too knew deep down that I was with Satan and looked to all the signs in my past and present that made this so. But when I did this the thoughts came ten times as strong. But thanks to Saturn the forces were even mre against me. I can gladly say what the enemy put me through during that time was a mistake on their part for they provoked me in a way that they will regret.

Again I am glad to see that you are ok

Stay Strong Sister

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

OMG. Strength, I was experiencing the exact same thing!!!!! Except for the saturn thing. When I was starting off with satanism and was beginning to feel good and inspired (and also close to satan) It started. I started to feel down like Satan didnt except me or I was not going to get anywhere. Almost to the point of giving up on satanism and everything. I felt alone and ignored . I started to think that the reason for my lonliness was that maybe I was a jew. I also tried looking in the mirror to see if I had jewish features. It was crazy and rough for me.But deep in my heart i know that if i was a jew I wouldnt be here and wouldnt have made it this far in satanism.If I was a jew I wouldnt be passionate about eart and satan and my gentile people. If I was a jew I wouldnt have cried many times at nite because of what our gods went through. The enemy will try anything to take you away from Satan and satanism. Its very sad but to me a bit funny
because they are so desperate to  put these random horrid thoughts in our minds.Sometimes I still have bad thoughts about satan and the daemons but I ignore it and continue. In the beginning it made me feel as if these thoughts were mine and that i truly hated satan, But the enemy is behind that for sure. Im working on void meditation though..Im happy you brought this up Strength, I thought i was the only one who went throuh te jew thoughts.Hopefully this will be a good guide to new people if this happens to them because I totally dont want that. It was rough.Last Imbolc(satanic sabbat) was when i did a ritual to bring back my initiative completely! That day I asked satan to guide me and keep me strong in satanism etc and im doing great! I love meditation(for the most part lol except when i have my lazy days but i get through them all) and I feel inspired and better than ever.

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

You really do need to THOROUGHLY read the JOS. All your questions will be explained in detail if you read it. www.joyofsatan.com     |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
</var> From: Prince Udechukwu <udechukwuprince@...
To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] how will i use

<td vAl[/IMG]how will i make use of this colors to achieve my goal

Make sure to keep things in present tense. Breathe in Gold or Purple energy and affirm that your aura is making a good impression on said name or whoever you are intending this for.   To study each color and what it's used for, check the link below. *COLOR*    [url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
  Just keep in mind that when doing energy work, especially when you are new, it is best to feel it rather spending too much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance, your visualization will improve over time, but only with practice. You will never progress if you do not practice and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week and expect to have advanced very far. I think the majority of our problems can be solved if we would just honest with ourselves. Majority of the time, we know the exact reason on why there is a problem with this or that. The problem is that most people are just to damn lazy and for some reason, they can’t be honest with themselves. Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done consistently.   Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do not go unnoticed.
I will also have more sermons concerning other problems and situations one might encounter. Cordially, PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat! Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it. -High Priest Mac Friday High Priest Mac Friday Joy Of Satan Ministries http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
[/TD]

Yoire looking for trouble coming on here saying that shit buddy.You will find trouble pretty quick with me shithead.For once I would like to put a kike in thier place.
Sent from my LG phone

Thanks for this, HP mac! I needed to read it today. ^ Hail Father Satan!

On 12/29/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
a kike will be a kike. You know how you can really piss someone off
especially those that crave for the attention? This might sound a little to
easy but It works. Simply ignore them, im serious. I have been studying the
behavior of certain individuals at home. I have found that people get more
angry at you when you completely ignore them like they do not exist, Versus
engaging in a pointless word feud.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS
PT.1

No one give any attention to this kike. Not only does his last name give him
away but he also sent me an email with a virus.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Benjamin Lindeman <uzrbroker@...
wrote:

HAIL SATAN it here is a true follower and total tho masculine gay male
would it be accepted with these characteristics please help it...

4ADULTS <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; JOS NewsLetter
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Â

of the mantra, this means that you are properly stimulating that chakra.
You
should always feel some sort of energy from vibrations when working with
chakras.
If you are not feeling the vibrations just try to adjust your pitch and
keep
focused. Everyone is an individual when it comes to certain experiences.
But
Â
visualizing and breathing techniques. With each chakra, the tone of the
chant
should get higher, beginning with the root chakra where the chanting is in
low
tone.  Â
if you have the time and discipline before beginning meditation. The
energies
amplified from the yoga practice and the relaxed state present a medium
for
focus.
get a little rock when we start skipping days of power meditations. This
will
allow your aura to weaken. When your aura is weak it will leave you open
to
tormented. But do not confuse that by thinking life will be a piece of
cake and
everything will be handed to you on a silver platter.  There happens to
be some things in our lives
meditations. You choose how your life comes out, we are all individuals.
If you
learn the things you need to know and practice at discovering your
abilities,
there should be no need for pain and agony. The enemy causes many bad
things to
happen to us as we walk this path. This is why it's important to empower
your
for you to influence people or to get things to go the way you want them.
This
you in a highly and or different way. This can be for like job interviews
or

making a good impression on said name or whoever you are intending this
for.
Â
*COLOR*  Â
Â
especially when you are new, it is best to feel it rather spending too
much
time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier
than
visualizing it. As you advance, your visualization will improve over time,
but
only with practice.
and participate. You can’t sit there and meditate once or twice a week
and expect
to have advanced very far. I think the majority of our problems can be
solved
if we would just honest with ourselves. Majority of the time, we know the
exact
reason on why there is a problem with this or that. The problem is that
most
people are just to damn lazy and for some reason, they can’t be honest
with
themselves.

Meditations and other things will correct themselves over time when done
consistently. Â
Most of our put downs and depression are caused by low levels of
bioelectricity and nasty little attacks from the enemy. Fear is a tool of
the enemy as well, when you feel like the Gods are not real or do not care
about you. This can also be a clear sign of the psychic attacks. So keep
working hard and stay strong. The work we do and the dedication we show do
not go unnoticed.

I will also have more sermons concerning other problems and situations one
might encounter.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

[/IMG]</var>
    |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com From: blackkat_411 <egret23@...
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re:Re: REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1

...Hail Satan!!! Wise, wise words HP Mac, and ones i needed to hear. I am working on ignoring, but it is fucking hard.
Thank You for this certain post!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Benjamin Lindeman <uzrbroker@ wrote:

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac
Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thanks again to all who responded to this. I seriously thought I was the only one who had these thoughts and thanks to everyone here who has made me realize it was a common enemy tactic. You all have given me great reassurance in myself, so thank you all.

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Strength, I made the same mistake you did. At the fall of 2011 I started to neglect my meditations, and I became totally fucked up, and I also had these thoughts about me being a jew. And I also spent time in front of the mirror looking for kike characteristics. I slipped back to the lazy "idontgiveashit" attitude. Then I realized this cannot go on anymore, and I started again. Meditation every day, no matter what. I'm now a hundred times better than I was then.

But these fucking thoughts of being a kike doesn't seem to leave so easy. I asked my parents this morning if my grandparents had to escape from the Nazis or use fake IDs at WW2. They said no, we're not jewish. The enemy just won't give up forcing me to hold this thought. But their grip on me weakens minute by minute, I'll do the meditations, and I wont stop again.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!! |--]

Thanks again to all who responded to this. I seriously thought I was the only one who had these thoughts and thanks to everyone here who has made me realize it was a common enemy tactic. You all have given me great reassurance in myself, so thank you all.

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you. I needed to hear that. I am new at this and dont have anyone to talk too about Lord Satan. So I just talk to him. even though I cant hear him(now), I still talk and give thanks.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 8:17 AM PST strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It was the same for me, then I do think now that all the e-groups were under attack.it is too much, you know, a lot of members, all the same troubles quite in the same time ? ATTACKED, we were attacked !by the way, when jos were hacked ? at the same moment or I am wrong ?we must fight back !HAIL SATAN !

De : vabzirteloch <vabzirteloch@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dimanche 1 Janvier 2012 17h56
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1

Strength, I made the same mistake you did. At the fall of 2011 I started to neglect my meditations, and I became totally fucked up, and I also had these thoughts about me being a jew. And I also spent time in front of the mirror looking for kike characteristics. I slipped back to the lazy "idontgiveashit" attitude. Then I realized this cannot go on anymore, and I started again. Meditation every day, no matter what. I'm now a hundred times better than I was then.

But these fucking thoughts of being a kike doesn't seem to leave so easy. I asked my parents this morning if my grandparents had to escape from the Nazis or use fake IDs at WW2. They said no, we're not jewish. The enemy just won't give up forcing me to hold this thought. But their grip on me weakens minute by minute, I'll do the meditations, and I wont stop again.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!! |--]

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Opusmagnum Opusmagnum <opusmagnumo@... wrote:
It was the same for me, then I do think now that all the e-groups were under attack.
it is too much, you know, a lot of members, all the same troubles quite in the same time ? 
ATTACKED, we were attacked !
by the way, when jos were hacked ? at the same moment or I am wrong ?
we must fight back !
HAIL SATAN !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: REVIEW OF SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND SITUATIONS PT.1

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!! |--]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

tone.   
focus.

*COLOR*   

only with practice.
themselves.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I too experianced a huge burden and crap in the fall of 2011 and I gave in some meditations and other stuff which lead me into transformation but nevertheless it was quite unpleasant and it could be better.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back