Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reversing thought implamentation

themarblepath

Hi everybody latelywhen ihave been meditatig and especially when doig attacks I have experienced some attacks and thoufhta implamented by the enemy. For a while a big one has been "Am I jewish? Do i have jewish blood? Should i stare at my nose and mouth in the mirror instead of meditate?" Whichis driving me nuts. I know im not jewish but since my mother is adopted and we dont know her bio fathers surname, i started irrationally worrying to death about it, feeling like if i had any of that disgusted slime in my blood i would have to kill myself. Even when i was told her father was a tall German Protestant from Albert and her mother was a scottish protestant I found a way to worry, or was coerced ro or whatever. I dont look jewish at all (well i had big lips and elfish ears when i was young i suppose) but i cant get rid of this stupid thought That justkeeps saying maybe. Everytime it comes i have to just tell it to fuck off and get a grip, like for instanxe i am a musician so it may as well be saying i am tonedeaf type of deal. I know myself and it just makes no sense. How can i get rid of pestering problems like this on my own without bugging our Gods? Sorry foe the poor typing i am on a slow tablet

If you're jewish, you"ll know it in your bones. Stop worrying and don't stop or slacken your meditations.The "Am I a jew" is a popular tactic that the enemy implants in the minds of Spiritual Satanists to make them panic, slack off their meditations or not do them at all.
Void meditation and banishing thoughts like those help immensely in this case.

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:03 PM, "themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everybody latelywhen ihave been meditatig and especially when doig attacks I have experienced some attacks and thoufhta implamented by the enemy. For a while a big one has been "Am I jewish? Do i have jewish blood? Should i stare at my nose and mouth in the mirror instead of meditate?" Whichis driving me nuts. I know im not jewish but since my mother is adopted and we dont know her bio fathers surname, i started irrationally worrying to death about it, feeling like if i had any of that disgusted slime in my blood i would have to kill myself. Even when i was told her father was a tall German Protestant from Albert and her mother was a scottish protestant I found a way to worry, or was coerced ro or whatever. I dont look jewish at all (well i had big lips and elfish ears when i was young i suppose) but i cant get rid of this stupid thought That justkeeps saying maybe. Everytime it comes i have to just tell it to fuck off and get a grip, like for instanxe i am a musician so it may as well be saying i am tonedeaf type of deal. I know myself and it just makes no sense. How can i get rid of pestering problems like this on my own without bugging our Gods? Sorry foe the poor typing i am on a slow tablet

If you're jewish, you"ll know it in your bones. Stop worrying and don't stop or slacken your meditations.The "Am I a jew" is a popular tactic that the enemy implants in the minds of Spiritual Satanists to make them panic, slack off their meditations or not do them at all.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 12:52 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 9:03 PM, "themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I agree with Magus you would know if you were jewish I remember when they tried the same shit on me. So like Magus said do some void.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 4:11 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 12:52 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

If you were actually jewish 1 you would not be a Satanist, even the mere mention of Satans name is enough to make some jews piss themselves. And 2 you would not be worried about being a jew. Start doing more void meditation daily, also build your aura of protection more. 

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 4:35 AM, "themarblepath@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well just to be absolutely 100% sure you should get a DNA test done that will tell you what's up.
Here are three companies that offer the servicehttps://www.23andme.com/
https://www.familytreedna.com/
http://dna.ancestry.com/

The good news is, if you are not a Jew then this will finally silence any doubt.The bad news is, if you are a Jew, then maybe it is time to reconsider things.
That said, if you are a dedicated Satanist and Satan has accepted you, then things should work out for you. Are you cleansing your chakras and building an aura? 
Ever since I dedicated myself I am literally free of any dipshit influence including other Magicians. HAIL SATAN. Except when I do intense black magic against the Jews and other such enemies. Since becoming sensitive to energy, I can immediately tell the difference. Black magic really has an effect on the whole environment you are doing it in if you do it properly. So if you are in such an area, maybe that is why you are receiving that shit. 
Do you live right above a Synagogue or something, do you have Jewish neighbors or Christians who pray next door? You can get sensitive to the shit they send out, especially during meditation. So again: BUILD AN AURA OF PROTECTION. Study all of JOS
Hail Satan

"Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:24 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

I agree with Magus you would know if you were jewish I remember when they tried the same shit on me. So like Magus said do some void.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 4:11 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The HPS recommend NOT to get a DNA test because now most companies will put jewish just to fuck up gentiles. Just the fact your worried about being a jew is proof your not one.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:09 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well just to be absolutely 100% sure you should get a DNA test done that will tell you what's up.

The good news is, if you are not a Jew then this will finally silence any doubt.The bad news is, if you are a Jew, then maybe it is time to reconsider things.
That said, if you are a dedicated Satanist and Satan has accepted you, then things should work out for you. Are you cleansing your chakras and building an aura? 
Ever since I dedicated myself I am literally free of any dipshit influence including other Magicians. HAIL SATAN. Except when I do intense black magic against the Jews and other such enemies. Since becoming sensitive to energy, I can immediately tell the difference. Black magic really has an effect on the whole environment you are doing it in if you do it properly. So if you are in such an area, maybe that is why you are receiving that shit. 
Do you live right above a Synagogue or something, do you have Jewish neighbors or Christians who pray next door? You can get sensitive to the shit they send out, especially during meditation. So again: BUILD AN AURA OF PROTECTION. Study all of JOS
Hail Satan

"Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 22:24 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

That is a good point Yog Sothoth. I noticed that a lot of people seem to come out as Jews from these DNA tests.
Others who are purely white come out as partially black.
So it looks like they are using these companies for propaganda. I take back my recommendation, do not use those companies. 
Hail Satan

"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 4:33 Freitag, 10.April 2015:

The HPS recommend NOT to get a DNA test because now most companies will put jewish just to fuck up gentiles. Just the fact your worried about being a jew is proof your not one.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 7:09 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan

Thank you all sincerely for the replies. I have simply been banishing these thoughts and going about my business. I have heard that before about the DNA tests so I am thankful I did not take one. I have also been shown some things by Father over the past while that have helped eradicate the idea of jewishness in me. Theres just no way I have any of it in me. Im going to just ignore those thoughts completely from now on because at this point I would sooner believe myself to be an elephant from Uranus. Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back