Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reversing the Dedication Ritual

is2007.alice

From what I have read on the webpage detailing the dedication ritual, there exists as well one to reverse it. I am interested in reading this. Would somebody direct me to where it is located on the website, or perhaps provide it to me either here or through an email?

Thank you...

And why would you be interested in that? There is no reverse ritual - you have to devise one your moronic self.

Oh, right. You're a RETARDED SHEEP. You know what, you don't have to reverse the dedication ritual - you simply didn't take it serious, which for the TRUE GODS MATTERS and you're too much of a pussy to think or make the effort to study the Truth.

After all, lies and slavery are the domain of kike cults.

Go to your filthy parasitic kike god and beg it for mercy, let it brainwash you and enslave you even more.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "is2007.alice" <is2007.alice@... wrote:

From what I have read on the webpage detailing the dedication ritual, there exists as well one to reverse it. I am interested in reading this. Would somebody direct me to where it is located on the website, or perhaps provide it to me either here or through an email?

Thank you...

Why would you want to reverse it?? Please do share this personal info with others.

From my experiences (15 years of searching the Truth in the Occult) I must tell you that THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH, there is nothing else to find, nothing else worth reading, all else is A LIE.

Coming home to Father Satan is for me the ONLY TRUTH. You will find nothing else. You are just losing yourself in lies...

Hail Father and all True Gods!

2011/9/27 siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@...
  And why would you be interested in that? There is no reverse ritual - you have to devise one your moronic self.

Oh, right. You're a RETARDED SHEEP. You know what, you don't have to reverse the dedication ritual - you simply didn't take it serious, which for the TRUE GODS MATTERS and you're too much of a pussy to think or make the effort to study the Truth.

Go to your filthy parasitic kike god and beg it for mercy, let it brainwash you and enslave you even more.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "is2007.alice" <is2007.alice@... wrote:

Thank you...

Yeah there is no reversal. Satanism is for real, there aren't any ways to weasel out of a deal you made with an elder God.

Thank you...

The OP is an idiot who either doesn't take the dedication seriously or got brainwashed by some xian propaganda. http://www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritalchemist666" <spiritalchemist666@... wrote:

Yeah there is no reversal. Satanism is for real, there aren't any ways to weasel out of a deal you made with an elder God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "is2007.alice" <is2007.alice@ wrote:

Thank you...

Not to mention that the JoS site does not say that there exists a ritual to reverse the dedication. All it does say is that people made up a "reverse" ritual of their ownand Satan left them and they experienced angelic attacks. It doesn't even mention that you can reverse it, all that just a few people made up one, because it does say that it's permanent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "is2007.alice" <is2007.alice@ wrote:

Thank you...

Why would anyone want to reverse it? I have grown exponentially since I began a new life with Satan. Sure, things havent gone perfectly but if I compare the outcome to the me before theres no question this is so much better. I love me. I accept me. I am healthy and happy. I handle situations better in a healthy way.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 10:50:18 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reversing the Dedication Ritual

Thank you...

Fuck you, just leave the group. If you want to be a spineless coward then leave. Better yet I can just have you thrown out. Anyone that wants to leave Father and the Gods, I consider an enemy. The dedication is permanent, if you want to leave, talk to Satan and stop displaying your pathetic emotions around here. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 9:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reversing the Dedication Ritual

Thank you...

The dedication is permanent. There is no "reversal". I agree with HP Mac Friday, if you want to leave Satan you're officially an enemy of Satan. You're either with Him or against Him.

If you want to leave, leave. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Fuck you, just leave the group. If you want to be a spineless coward then leave. Better yet I can just have you thrown out. Anyone that wants to leave Father and the Gods, I consider an enemy. The dedication is permanent, if you want to leave, talk to Satan and stop displaying your pathetic emotions around here.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

Agreed with both of you. Enjoy your life of torment and being fed lies! That's despicable to turn your back on Father Satan, you don't deserve his glory, respect, power, or his truth. I'm baffled that anybody would want to attempt reversing a dedication ritual, it's an oxymoron. So tuck your tail between your legs and leave like a coward. Satan will surely hit you in the ass. If you chose to Leave upon not knowing his power, you will come to know. I could never leave Satan, he's never abandon me my whole life! Hail Satan!!!
-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 27, 2011, at 10:33 AM, "outlaw393" <outlaw393@... wrote:
  The dedication is permanent. There is no "reversal". I agree with HP Mac Friday, if you want to leave Satan you're officially an enemy of Satan. You're either with Him or against Him.

If you want to leave, leave. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Fuck you, just leave the group. If you want to be a spineless coward then leave. Better yet I can just have you thrown out. Anyone that wants to leave Father and the Gods, I consider an enemy. The dedication is permanent, if you want to leave, talk to Satan and stop displaying your pathetic emotions around here.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

The kike finally realized IT could not advance like us true Gentiles. We are Satans own, kikes are not of Satan. So now the ewish-IT wants to run back to fasle ville. Maybe we should stone IT, like they stone innocent dogs. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reversing the Dedication Ritual

Agreed with both of you. Enjoy your life of torment and being fed lies! That's despicable to turn your back on Father Satan, you don't deserve his glory, respect, power, or his truth. I'm baffled that anybody would want to attempt reversing a dedication ritual, it's an oxymoron. So tuck your tail between your legs and leave like a coward. Satan will surely hit you in the ass. If you chose to Leave upon not knowing his power, you will come to know. I could never leave Satan, he's never abandon me my whole life! Hail Satan!!!
-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Thank you...

I'd love to throw some rocks at some jEWs!

Hail Satan!

The kike finally realized IT could not advance like us true Gentiles. We are Satans own, kikes are not of Satan. So now the ewish-IT wants to run back to fasle ville. Maybe we should stone IT, like they stone innocent dogs.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Agreed with both of you. Enjoy your life of torment and being fed lies! That's despicable to turn your back on Father Satan, you don't deserve his glory, respect, power, or his truth. I'm baffled that anybody would want to attempt reversing a dedication ritual, it's an oxymoron. So tuck your tail between your legs and leave like a coward. Satan will surely hit you in the ass. If you chose to Leave upon not knowing his power, you will come to know. 
I could never leave Satan, he's never abandon me my whole life! 
Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

I am in agreement! Though I don't post a lot on here when someone turns their back on Father Satan I just have to reply! Later days! The time will come when you will regret your foolish and cowardly decision. Likely your fleeting interest took a dive when you came to realize all the hard work it took; the breathing exercises, the meditations, to be a Satanist, rather than just sitting back hoping to reap whatever by doing nothing but saying, "Hail, Satan!" You are a fool! I will never regret my decision to dedicate myself, nor will I ever turn my back on our True Creator God!
HAIL, SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:57 PM

-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Thank you...

Don't worry, since you have decided not to be with satan, you are not.
He has no time and energy to waste on people like that.

Thank you...

Those jewits need to be treated like they deserve!  

-Allyson Ford 
On Sep 27, 2011, at 6:03 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

The kike finally realized IT could not advance like us true Gentiles. We are Satans own, kikes are not of Satan. So now the ewish-IT wants to run back to fasle ville. Maybe we should stone IT, like they stone innocent dogs.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Agreed with both of you. Enjoy your life of torment and being fed lies! That's despicable to turn your back on Father Satan, you don't deserve his glory, respect, power, or his truth. I'm baffled that anybody would want to attempt reversing a dedication ritual, it's an oxymoron. So tuck your tail between your legs and leave like a coward. Satan will surely hit you in the ass. If you chose to Leave upon not knowing his power, you will come to know. 
Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

It's a good idea to incorporate in a destruction ritual. Use the hagalaz rune and visualize rocks falling at them. LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 

On Sep 27, 2011, at 10:33 AM, "outlaw393" <outlaw393@ wrote:

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

Maybe she wasn't dedicated yet but thought what to do if she does the dedication but doesn't like being here after some time. Anyway even this isn't an excuse because if you still think now how to leave then why want to dedicate in the first place, a commitment which is serious and permanent? It means she has doubts and is not ready yet to dedicate in that case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

I am in agreement! Though I don't post a lot on here when someone turns their back on Father Satan I just have to reply! Later days! The time will come when you will regret your foolish and cowardly decision. Likely your fleeting interest took a dive when you came to realize all the hard work it took; the breathing exercises, the meditations, to be a Satanist, rather than just sitting back hoping to reap whatever by doing nothing but saying, "Hail, Satan!" You are a fool! I will never regret my decision to dedicate myself, nor will I ever turn my back on our True Creator God!

HAIL, SATAN!

Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

I wrote a sermon specifically to avoid situations like these. I will re-post to all the groups as a reminder. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:21 AM

Maybe she wasn't dedicated yet but thought what to do if she does the dedication but doesn't like being here after some time. Anyway even this isn't an excuse because if you still think now how to leave then why want to dedicate in the first place, a commitment which is serious and permanent? It means she has doubts and is not ready yet to dedicate in that case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

HAIL, SATAN!

Hail Satan!!!

-Allyson Ford 

14/88/666
Hail Satan!!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...

All of this hostility is really unnecessary. I only wished to know if such a ritual existed, as it had been mentioned on a webpage on the JoS. I had no intention of preforming it and made no implication that I wanted to, although I understand that it may have seemed like it. I really didn't think that my question would provoke such harsh reactions, and I apologize for my ignorance.

Thank you...
Oh , Look . A coward . Traitors can fuck off and they don't deserve enlightment . If You see the Truth and you deny it , You're worse than an enemy of Satan . You enter the top of the list of the people Satan will never care about . You are worse than a xian , because You saw the Truth and You denied . A Traitor is even worse than a jew . Back to the pit of lies .Piss off and good luck in the road of unknowing and torment of the enemy .

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Doesnt make sense why these assholes dedicate and then decide too run away,at least I havent.I have no regrets about doing the dedication,although I had a few drinks prior to doing it but the bottom line is I still meant it from my heart,mind, body and soul.I would strongly suggest you motherfuckers out there do your research about Satanism before you dedicate.Go back to that xian filth so the enemy can finish you off.

--- On Tue, 9/27/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reversing the Dedication Ritual
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 3:03 PM

Fuck you, just leave the group. If you want to be a spineless coward then leave. Better yet I can just have you thrown out. Anyone that wants to leave Father and the Gods, I consider an enemy. The dedication is permanent, if you want to leave, talk to Satan and stop displaying your pathetic emotions around here.   Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you...
[/TD]

Its okay..I guess you should have clarified more. Anyone who is strong in satan wouldnt even think about reading a reverse ritual or interested in reading it. Oif there was one.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:28:22 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

All of this hostility is really unnecessary. I only wished to know if such a ritual existed, as it had been mentioned on a webpage on the JoS. I had no intention of preforming it and made no implication that I wanted to, although I understand that it may have seemed like it. I really didn't think that my question would provoke such harsh reactions, and I apologize for my ignorance.

Exactly and I dont believe this person for second. Why the fuck would you even be interested in reading it. When I dedicated, the only thing that was on my mind was obtaining knowledge and power. Fighting with Satan to rid the world of people like this person.
This person probably doesn't even have any chakras opened. Yet the first thing they are interested in is the reverse dedication ritual. So tell me, doesn't that raise red flags? Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:18 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reversing the Dedication Ritual

Its okay..I guess you should have clarified more. Anyone who is strong in satan wouldnt even think about reading a reverse ritual or interested in reading it. Oif there was one.

Yea It's the same as asking if there's a xian/kike ritual to abuse/exorcise the Gods. Especially if this question comes from a person with a new account and the first thing she asks is a reverse ritual...I mean really it seems like she created that account for the only purpose to ask about the reverse ritual. Although the profile is hidden now some days ago wasn't and it did say that it was created on 25th september, 1 day before asking that question about the reverse ritual.

Exactly and I dont believe this person for second. Why the fuck would you even be interested in reading it. When I dedicated, the only thing that was on my mind was obtaining knowledge and power. Fighting with Satan to rid the world of people like this person.

This person probably doesn't even have any chakras opened. Yet the first thing they are interested in is the reverse dedication ritual. So tell me, doesn't that raise red flags?

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Hello [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:33 AM

Yea It's the same as asking if there's a xian/kike ritual to abuse/exorcise the Gods. Especially if this question comes from a person with a new account and the first thing she asks is a reverse ritual...I mean really it seems like she created that account for the only purpose to ask about the reverse ritual. Although the profile is hidden now some days ago wasn't and it did say that it was created on 25th september, 1 day before asking that question about the reverse ritual.

This person probably doesn't even have any chakras opened. Yet the first thing they are interested in is the reverse dedication ritual. So tell me, doesn't that raise red flags?

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL ZAGON!

Rid the world of the kikes.

Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:34:01 am

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reversing the Dedicatio

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back