Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reverse Torah Rituals

planet9012

Can somebody explain the structure behind these? Are you supposed to vibrate the mantra nine times and then state the affirmation nine times? Or are you supposed to do everything once and do nine separate rituals? Also, can you go back and do previous rituals? I want to start doing these, I just need some guidance and explanation. If someone could put together an mp3 of a ritual that would be great. It would help me and other new people out a lot. Thanks.

It's fairly clear... I'll be cheeky and make it obvious :)
1. Raise your energies via breathing exercises or whatever works for you depending on your level.

2. Vibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantra
3. Vibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate Aum
4. State "Hail Satan Forever!"
-------
The above takes 10-15 minutes. If you would like to, you can vibrate the mantra a multiple of 9 times, such as 27x, but keep the Aum-affirmation-Aum at 9x.
Yes you can do previous rituals, many of us are.
Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <stocktonnicholas@... wrote :

Can somebody explain the structure behind these? Are you supposed to vibrate the mantra nine times and then state the affirmation nine times? Or are you supposed to do everything once and do nine separate rituals? Also, can you go back and do previous rituals? I want to start doing these, I just need some guidance and explanation. If someone could put together an mp3 of a ritual that would be great. It would help me and other new people out a lot. Thanks.

Lilith often helps Maxine with them. It consists of usually reading the verse they are trying to reverse backwards. Maxine has to work long hours to make sure these rituals are correct as one mistake in pronunciation can throw everything off.

The key words, Satanicninja, being, "do your best."

But, ultimately, magic is of the mind and the soul.

Nice I don't new this, then what kind of the best ritual against my enemy who is against me, because of my life advansmend
On Dec 6, 2015 11:02 PM, "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's fairly clear... I'll be cheeky and make it obvious :)
1. Raise your energies via breathing exercises or whatever works for you depending on your level.

2. Vibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantraVibrate mantra
3. Vibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate AumVibrate Aum - state affirmations - vibrate Aum
4. State "Hail Satan Forever!"
-------
The above takes 10-15 minutes. If you would like to, you can vibrate the mantra a multiple of 9 times, such as 27x, but keep the Aum-affirmation-Aum at 9x.
Yes you can do previous rituals, many of us are.
Hail Satan!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <stocktonnicholas@... wrote :

Okay, sorry for all the spam. Don't approve my other one, or delete if if you wish.
This post includes two RTRs and multiple meditations on how to raise energies, along with an Invocation to Satan

Here is the RTR for Restoring Communications:

(I know it's older, but it's exactly for what we need)

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. It is a fact that the Jews control 96 percent of the media in the world. They enforce censorship and work to destroy the truth, replacing it with corrupted information and lies. The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual ___________________________________________________________

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  AH as in the American English word father  AY as in the American English words day, say, made  EE as in the American English words seek and week  ‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  --‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let  OH as in the American English words oh and go  R's should be rolled  UH as in the American English word cut and tub  UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

Now, this is the most recent RTR:

Reverse Torah Ritual April 4 2016

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP • UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK • EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH • UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH • EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Then, Vibrate SATANAS After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times: [*]The Jews have lost all protection</li> [*]The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide</li> [*]Gentiles are reacting against the Jews</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world</li>
Vibrate SATANAS Vibrate AUM HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  AH as in the American English word father
 AY as in the American English words day, say, made
 EE as in the American English words seek and week
 EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
 KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
 OH as in the American English words oh and go
 R's should be rolled
 UH as in the American English word cut and tub [very short as in the American English word About.
 UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

Meditations for Raising Energies:
666 [/IMG][*]Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.</li>[*]Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times</li>[*]Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.</li></ol> If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.
AND / OR (Raum Meditation is advanced, just a warning, and isn't necessary. For some, the 666 Meditation may be enough)

Raum Meditation:
Vibrate RAUM

RRR into your base chakra [be sure to roll the R's]

AHH into your sacral chakra

UUU into your solar plexus chakra

MMM into your heart chakra

Now, vibrate RRR into your heart chakra [be sure to roll the R's]

AAAH into your throat chakra

UUU into your 6th chakra

MMM into your crown chakra.

The above is one round. Do several rounds. It is best to do 13 rounds, or a multiple of 13.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate I-O
The I vibration, pronounced as EEE, is pronounced as the long American English E, as in the American English words SEE, TEA, and ME.

The OOOH vibration is the American English long O, such as in the words HOLD, and NO.
Vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body and immediately follow by vibrating OOOOH focusing on the left side of your body [going back and forth], 40 times.

For example, vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body [torso], then immediately vibrate OOOH focusing on the left side of your body. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate EEEE on the right, then immediately vibrate OOOH on the left. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating I then O using a Satanic rosary. A Satanic rosary is used so one is not distracted when vibrating high numbers of repetitions, by trying to keep count.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body.Then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.

For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate AAYYY on focusing on the front of your body, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating E then A using a Satanic rosary.

To vibrate SATANAS:

S - Breathe in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale. A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. T - Breathe in, then put your tongue on your hard palate right above your front teeth, and vibrate between a ZZZZ and THTHTH on the exhale. A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. N - Vibrate NNNNNNNNNN A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. S - Breathe in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale.

The invocation to Satan can be recited right before doing the vibrations for the ritual (REVERSE TORAH):

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Thanks
On Jun 15, 2016 10:26 PM, "chrischaviswc3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Okay, sorry for all the spam. Don't approve my other one, or delete if if you wish.
This post includes two RTRs and multiple meditations on how to raise energies, along with an Invocation to Satan

Here is the RTR for Restoring Communications:

(I know it's older, but it's exactly for what we need)

Reverse Torah Ritual for November 2015 [Restoring Communications]

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. It is a fact that the Jews control 96 percent of the media in the world. They enforce censorship and work to destroy the truth, replacing it with corrupted information and lies. The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will remove another powerful biblical curse. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.

Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual. This ritual may also be done as often as you like, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy.

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- • AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY • LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH • AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews are losing control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

(AUM - AFFIRMATIONS - AUM) This is to be done 9 times.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual ___________________________________________________________

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  AH as in the American English word father  AY as in the American English words day, say, made  EE as in the American English words seek and week  ‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  --‘A’-- Glottal stop as in the American English word hour  EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let  OH as in the American English words oh and go  R's should be rolled  UH as in the American English word cut and tub  UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

Now, this is the most recent RTR:

Reverse Torah Ritual April 4 2016

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH • AHTZUHV • OHK • AHSH • KOHZ • EHP • UHL • AYG • OHYUH • AH • AHN • UUT • VOHK • EHKH • GAHT • EE-TZAHR • AHT • AHV • AYHSH • UKH-EEYUH • UH-DEEG • AHN • SH-AH-EE-TAHN • AH • EER • OHK • UHTZAHT • OHYUH • UHG • UHB • AHH

Then, Vibrate SATANAS After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times: [*]The Jews have lost all protection</li> [*]The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide</li> [*]Gentiles are reacting against the Jews</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events</li> [*]The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world</li>
Vibrate SATANAS Vibrate AUM HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!
Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  AH as in the American English word father
 AY as in the American English words day, say, made
 EE as in the American English words seek and week
 EH as in the American English words pet, set, and let
 KH is guttural and the sound is made in the back of the throat
 OH as in the American English words oh and go
 R's should be rolled
 UH as in the American English word cut and tub [very short as in the American English word About.
 UU as in the American English words sooth and tooth

Meditations for Raising Energies:
666 [/IMG][*]Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.</li>[*]Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times</li>[*]Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.</li></ol> If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.
AND / OR (Raum Meditation is advanced, just a warning, and isn't necessary. For some, the 666 Meditation may be enough)

Raum Meditation:
Vibrate RAUM

RRR into your base chakra [be sure to roll the R's]

AHH into your sacral chakra

UUU into your solar plexus chakra

MMM into your heart chakra

Now, vibrate RRR into your heart chakra [be sure to roll the R's]

AAAH into your throat chakra

UUU into your 6th chakra

MMM into your crown chakra.

The above is one round. Do several rounds. It is best to do 13 rounds, or a multiple of 13.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate I-O
The I vibration, pronounced as EEE, is pronounced as the long American English E, as in the American English words SEE, TEA, and ME.

The OOOH vibration is the American English long O, such as in the words HOLD, and NO.
Vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body and immediately follow by vibrating OOOOH focusing on the left side of your body [going back and forth], 40 times.

For example, vibrate EEEE focusing on the right side of your body [torso], then immediately vibrate OOOH focusing on the left side of your body. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate EEEE on the right, then immediately vibrate OOOH on the left. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating I then O using a Satanic rosary. A Satanic rosary is used so one is not distracted when vibrating high numbers of repetitions, by trying to keep count.

Following the completion of the above, vibrate E-A. Vibrate E, pronounced AY, as in the American English words MAY, SAY, DAY; focusing on the front of your body.Then AHHHH, focusing on your entire spine.

For example, vibrate AAAAYYYYY, focusing on the front of your body- just your torso, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is one round. Then, immediately vibrate AAYYY on focusing on the front of your body, then immediately vibrate AAAH focusing on your entire spine. That is the second round. Do 40 rounds of vibrating E then A using a Satanic rosary.

To vibrate SATANAS:

S - Breathe in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale. A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. T - Breathe in, then put your tongue on your hard palate right above your front teeth, and vibrate between a ZZZZ and THTHTH on the exhale. A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. N - Vibrate NNNNNNNNNN A - Then breathe in and vibrate AHHHHHHH on the exhale. S - Breathe in, and then partially close your glottis making a hissing sound like a cat or a serpent, extending the exhale.

The invocation to Satan can be recited right before doing the vibrations for the ritual (REVERSE TORAH):

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi. In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty, and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Hell to bestow their great power upon me. Come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend. Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

In Kybalion book is said that the universe is mental.
What this means is that the magic is like a program. And to make good program you need to be very good programer. It is impossible to magically attack all people one by one, nor does little has effects casting spells on someone who  just don't giving a fuck about enemies programs/religion.BUT if you program yourself to live in world where jews are dead and between us are God, imagine Gods as real superstars instead of Hollywood stars - something will happen,  the universe will obey you if you know how to program him.And when you by rituals and magic improve yourself and program yourself,  the world in which you live and especially surrounding will start manifesting what you engraved on your soul.When jews are doing they rituals to attack us all, they don't even know who we are, what they do is engraving they own version of reality and those who are not fitting in the program, the program will reject them or attack them, whichever they program do is not important,  because you will become ignored, your customers will leave you or maybe people will become angry at you for no reason.The reverse torah rituals are like antiviral program for earth.

New to the reverse Torah rituals, too (I just caught wind of them today)...what exactly is it that I'll be repeating in these rituals? Backwards hebrew wording? what are the originals? and the translations? I've never read the Torah really, and only a few snippets of the old testament, so I'm truly not familiar with what it is Jews and Christians read or do.

Here is the Current Schedule. 

<b style="color:r[/IMG]Below is the Schedule for the following days:[/B]
5. 72, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR6. 72, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR7. 72, Communications, Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR8. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR9. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR10. 72, Communications, Two Wealth RTRs11. 72, Communications RTR, Two Wealth RTRs12. 72, 42, Communications RTREnd Confustion RTR13. 72, Communications RTR, End Confustion RTR14. 72, 42, Communications RTR, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR15. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR16. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR17***. 72, Demonic Authority RTR, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR18***. 72, Demonic Authority RTR, Communications, Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR

Below are the Links to the Rituals
·        Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR:http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Ritual.htm·        Right to Rule Nations RTR: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm·        72: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm·        Communications RTR: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm·        Ending Confusion RTR: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm·        42: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html·        Demonic Authority RTR: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/2017_Solstice.htm

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1500

Here is Information on the Reverse Torah Rituals. 
 http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... mation.pdf 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

---In [email protected], <maddcat0@... wrote :

New to the reverse Torah rituals, too (I just caught wind of them today)...what exactly is it that I'll be repeating in these rituals? Backwards hebrew wording? what are the originals? and the translations? I've never read the Torah really, and only a few snippets of the old testament, so I'm truly not familiar with what it is Jews and Christians read or do.

I do feel the same! :) 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, October 8, 2017, 5:48 AM, darknessislight666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I decided to try doing a couple rounds of these rituals that were on the October schedule and just to start on where everyone else is now with it today. And I wanted to say these rituals made me feel empowered with a strong Will to fight with all the strength that I had, so I did a few rounds of these rituals. Has anyone else felt this? Or anything else related to this feeling? Just wondering.

Darkness Is Light!HAIL SATAN!

I’ve felt a fiery rage during the “destroy christianity” RTR, but the others I’ve felt nothing other than throat pain... so I stopped doing them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back