Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reverse Torah Ritual # 1 to Prevent another War

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

Reverse Torah Ritual # 1 to Prevent another War

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time, but for these anti-war rituals, it is best you begin these as soon as possible, as the Moon is in the sign of Libra right now and Libra is the sign of peace.

The Jews have already planned another major war. If they succeed, this will be catastrophic for the entire world. Everyone will be affected, as Israel and the other major powers have missiles and other weapons that are capable of destroying the entire earth over five times, making the horrendous attacks against Hiroshima and Nagasaki look very small in comparison. Because the Jewish crimes against humanity are being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are again reacting to distract and to divert the attentions of the populace, no different from WW2, where Adolf Hitler exposed them. The result is the mass-murder of millions of Gentiles.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome . Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ' Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."
-- Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.

The words below are to be vibrated. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.
Some of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.

Many of the words in these rituals are guttural, symbolized by the “KH” [There is only one word that is guttural in this ritual here]. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can.

Vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

OHM-USH   •   AHV-OH-HUHY   •   AHM-AHKH-LEEM   •   SHEE   •      
AHV-OH-HUHY  
State with conviction 9 times:

I just saw the rituals I want to do them so from tomorrow. should I do ritual for war1 then the day after war2 and finally war3 on third day. is that correct??????

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 10:06 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Reverse Torah Ritual # 1 to Prevent another War     This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time, but for these anti-war rituals, it is best you begin these as soon as possible, as the Moon is in the sign of Libra right now and Libra is the sign of peace.   The Jews have already planned another major war. If they succeed, this will be catastrophic for the entire world. Everyone will be affected, as Israel and the other major powers have missiles and other weapons that are capable of destroying the entire earth over five times, making the horrendous attacks against Hiroshima and Nagasaki look very small in comparison. Because the Jewish crimes against humanity are being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are again reacting to distract and to divert the attentions of the populace, no different from WW2, where Adolf Hitler exposed them. The result is the mass-murder of millions of Gentiles.   "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome . Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ' Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." -- Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.   The words below are to be vibrated. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. Some of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.   Many of the words in these rituals are guttural, symbolized by the “KH” [There is only one word that is guttural in this ritual here]. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can.   Vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:   OHM-USH   •   AHV-OH-HUHY   •   AHM-AHKH-LEEM   •   SHEE   •       AHV-OH-HUHY   State with conviction 9 times:  

@MOHAMAD please pay attention to what HPS Maxine typed in bold. It would be best to begin these rituals during the Libra Moon. Why this moon phase you may ask?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iming.html

The moon will be moving into Scorpio soon so do them as soon as you can. If this is not possible, you can still continue the rituals after the Libra moon. Also, I believe doing these rituals on a Void of Course moon will not negatively effect the working, since HPS Maxine had already started them when the moon was not void.

Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell!

@MOHAMAD please pay attention to what HPS Maxine typed in bold. It would be best to begin these rituals during the Libra Moon. Why this moon phase you may ask?

Timing your Magick with the Moon

The moon will be moving into Scorpio soon so do them as soon as you can. If this is not possible, you can still continue the rituals after the Libra moon. Also, I believe doing these rituals on a Void of Course moon will not negatively effect the working, since HPS Maxine had already started them when the moon was not void.

@archdandy . plz brother would you inform me when to do them and when is the correct time? I cant seem to understand . I know this is a big favor but I want to do them . thanks for the helphail father satan hail mother lilith

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 12:05 PM, "archdandy@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Timing your Magick with the Moon

It is common sense when and how to do the ritual....It's posted already and has been mentioned many, many times. Take the time to read... Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 3:41 PM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@archdandy . plz brother would you inform me when to do them and when is the correct time? I cant seem to understand . I know this is a big favor but I want to do them . thanks for the helphail father satan hail mother lilith

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 12:05 PM, "archdandy@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Timing your Magick with the Moon

*would you inform me when to do them?*

The rituals can be repeated any day and at any time.
Also, try to perform them every day as this will increase their energy and strength.

*when is the correct time?*

The reverse war rituals # 1-2-3 should have been started during the waning Libra Moon.
The moon is no longer in Libra and has moved into Scorpio now. But you can still repeat them so don't let this stop you. Still continue doing them every day.

For future reference, the phase the moon is in and/or its astrological placement can be found at the website below. Make sure to set the preferences time and location to your area.

Astrology Today: Moon Phase, Moon Sign, Moon Void of Course, Eclipses, Apogee, Perigee, Retrograde Planets and more

this might answer any other questions you have:

Reversal Torah Rituals Q&A : JoS Astrology

Hail Satan and the Powers of Hell!!

thanks a lot so I just do all of them each at least three times like three days

On Monday, December 7, 2015 11:19 AM, "archdandy@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also, try to perform them every day as this will increase their energy and strength.

The reverse war rituals # 1-2-3 should have been started during the waning Libra Moon.
The moon is no longer in Libra and has moved into Scorpio now. But you can still repeat them so don't let this stop you. Still continue doing them every day.

For future reference, the phase the moon is in and/or its astrological placement can be found at the website below. Make sure to set the preferences time and location to your area.

Astrology Today: Moon Phase, Moon Sign, Moon Void of Course, Eclipses, Apogee, Perigee, Retrograde Planets and more

I just wanted to say I have Uranus/Pluto sextile which's said to be the placement for people who get nuked or are involved with it. I live in Canada btw.

On Monday, December 7, 2015 5:59 PM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

thanks a lot so I just do all of them each at least three times like three days

On Monday, December 7, 2015 11:19 AM, "archdandy@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To prevent war? Too late sister, its happening regardless.
On Dec 5, 2015 10:06 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
      Reverse Torah Ritual # 1 to Prevent another War     This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time, but for these anti-war rituals, it is best you begin these as soon as possible, as the Moon is in the sign of Libra right now and Libra is the sign of peace.   The Jews have already planned another major war. If they succeed, this will be catastrophic for the entire world. Everyone will be affected, as Israel and the other major powers have missiles and other weapons that are capable of destroying the entire earth over five times, making the horrendous attacks against Hiroshima and Nagasaki look very small in comparison. Because the Jewish crimes against humanity are being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are again reacting to distract and to divert the attentions of the populace, no different from WW2, where Adolf Hitler exposed them. The result is the mass-murder of millions of Gentiles.   "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." -- Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.   The words below are to be vibrated. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. Some of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.   Many of the words in these rituals are guttural, symbolized by the “KH” [There is only one word that is guttural in this ritual here]. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can.   Vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:   OHM-USH   •   AHV-OH-HUHY   •   AHM-AHKH-LEEM   •   SHEE   •       AHV-OH-HUHY   State with conviction 9 times:  

Lamont Green is a jew. ignore this creature and wait for it to get banned

On Friday, December 11, 2015 12:36 PM, "Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

To prevent war? Too late sister, its happening regardless.
On Dec 5, 2015 10:06 AM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
      Reverse Torah Ritual # 1 to Prevent another War     This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time, but for these anti-war rituals, it is best you begin these as soon as possible, as the Moon is in the sign of Libra right now and Libra is the sign of peace.   The Jews have already planned another major war. If they succeed, this will be catastrophic for the entire world. Everyone will be affected, as Israel and the other major powers have missiles and other weapons that are capable of destroying the entire earth over five times, making the horrendous attacks against Hiroshima and Nagasaki look very small in comparison. Because the Jewish crimes against humanity are being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are again reacting to distract and to divert the attentions of the populace, no different from WW2, where Adolf Hitler exposed them. The result is the mass-murder of millions of Gentiles.   "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under." -- Martin van Creveld, Israeli professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem in an interview in the Dutch weekly magazine: Elsevier, 2002, no. 17, p. 52-53.   The words below are to be vibrated. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. Some of the words below are guttural. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Become familiar with the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.   Many of the words in these rituals are guttural, symbolized by the “KH” [There is only one word that is guttural in this ritual here]. This means many syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can.   Vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:   OHM-USH   •   AHV-OH-HUHY   •   AHM-AHKH-LEEM   •   SHEE   •       AHV-OH-HUHY   State with conviction 9 times:  

Green is actually from my father's side. Our family sprang from the royal line in the 1800's and came to America. He married a Mexican woman, my grand mother, where both became naturalized citizens when Arizona became a state.
On Dec 12, 2015 10:29 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I won't deny that he is an infiltrator. But the name "green" doesn't mean that's they are a jew. 
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 11, 2015, at 20:35, "tony.cuban@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Even his name is Jewish sounding. Green? It might as well be greenburg . lol

Funny part? Our power comes from my mother's side. Apparently one of the Cameron clan, our Scottish clan, was a druid? Not too sure on the druid part. On Dec 13, 2015 1:51 PM, lamontgreen87@... wrote:
Green is actually from my father's side. Our family sprang from the royal line in the 1800's and came to America. He married a Mexican woman, my grand mother, where both became naturalized citizens when Arizona became a state.
On Dec 12, 2015 10:29 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I won't deny that he is an infiltrator. But the name "green" doesn't mean that's they are a jew. 
Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 11, 2015, at 20:35, "tony.cuban@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Even his name is Jewish sounding. Green? It might as well be greenburg . lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back