Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revenge

Penny

I have a serious problem. I recently made the dedication to Satan and I broke up with this guy because i suspected he was doing me dirty online.
Ok the next day,which was yesterday btw, i got contacted by the law here , they wanted to know and verify my name and address. Evidently, someone from Chesterfield,Va, was ordering some checks online from some woman's account, but the checks were somehow supposed to be sent to my address. Well the chesterfield police have talked with me and the only thing i could think of was this damn guy i knew online. I think he is a nigerian scammer because the fucker has my SS# so i have to reapply for a new number. I have been trying to bust him for months now. he claims he makes 35,000 a month plus 17,00 a mission. he says he's in the military. if that's true then why was he asking me for money?
So, i gave the cop on the phone from Va this guys email address and told him what i knew.I also told him that when i had the email headers traced, it shows up from Lagos,Nigeria. He says that means he will have to contact the feds because it's international now.

I think there are 2 ppl using the same account. But to be honest, i have to have someone i can trust to hack into that email account if it can be done. all the information is in that email account. I know it illegal,but i really need the help.
can anyone help me find out how to get into this guy's account?
I want to either find out the truth once and for all or either he gets busted as a scammer or i find out he's innocent and he goes free.

can someone help me?
Thanks.

Well , sometimes some people came and destroy your life !! and what other rightious do ? just waiting for god to punish them or for fate to decide i want to control it and make those who destroy my life suffer is it possible ? if satan couldn't help me the no one can !! i also need names of demons that could help me .

Not to be rude, but why have you not thought of taking matters into your own hands? If someone fucks with you, there are SSOOOOOOO many things you can do *grins gleefully*. Sure, if it's something really bad, like you were raped or a loved one was murdered, then hold a ritual and ask Satan for help, or summon a Daemon... but then YOU also do your part!

I have been in a bad situation before. I asked Satan for help, and then immediately started using runes, a 40-day working, and a magickal square once the timing was good enough. And I kept it up. And guess what? Everything came together nicely. Better than I could have expected.

Satan helps those who help themselves. Don't be lazy.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fahd" wrote:

Well , sometimes some people came and destroy your life !! and what other rightious do ? just waiting for god to punish them or for fate to decide i want to control it and make those who destroy my life suffer is it possible ? if satan couldn't help me the no one can !! i also need names of demons that could help me .

Lately I've been at my worst but I never go a day without protection meditation and I hardly meditate due to issues I've got. Well today most of my problems are gone and im now back at meditating, is it wise to do binding spells??? I really need to get my revenge im not gonna let it slide, I NEED it.

The greatest option to get revenge is trough Father Satan! Just ask him to guide you!

But be careful on what you want your revenge to be though. Let me tell you a story on why:

Two years ago, I got beat up by this guy because I'm gay, and I got actually really scared of him and they, 5 guys actually. I was scared to go out and got paranoid of what they might do to me. Then one year later I started to progress in meditation a little bit, and wanted to justify my revenge badly. This guy who beat me up got a LOT of enemies! Many enemies that wanted him dead. So, I took advantage of this. Meaning I directed all this energies including from the others that wanted him dead, into his aura and programmed it so that he would get a horrific death. HE DID. He got tortured to death, and got many of his body parts chopped off.

(I am naturally stronger as I've worked on my soul and mind in a past life) The point here is, ask Satan, I didn't. Satan will guide to find a propriet revenge! Luckily for me, that son of a bitch was a jew. I got very pleased by his death.

Do what YOU feel is RIGHT BY YOU i know I would

Dead and gone

"Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Lately I've been at my worst but I never go a day without protection
meditation and I hardly meditate due to issues I've got. Well today most of
my problems are gone and im now back at meditating, is it wise to do
binding spells??? I really need to get my revenge im not gonna let it
slide, I NEED it.

Nigeria is the worst internet scamming area in the world.  They have people that are highly educated in psychology that know how to manipulate people.  You got manipulated.  Now you need to brake off the connection.  They will tell you anything to get you to send them money.  For example, they might tell you that they are in love with you and need money for a plane ticket etc.  They sound "completely" legitimate.  They are criminals.  They may say that a member of their family has become ill.  It's a scam.  Cut all ties with them immediately and never talk to them again.  Learn how to take control of your identity and then how to protect it from further attacks, once its reestablished.  Then, get back to studying and learning and forget that ever happened.  You're not going to get revenge on them, unless you go their and kill a hundred or so people (not a bad idea).  The gangs there would kill you immediately.  Fix the credit issues, cut any future online communications and move on.  

thanks for that advise may father Satan keep us free from that crap 

On Friday, September 12, 2014 9:46 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nigeria is the worst internet scamming area in the world.  They have people that are highly educated in psychology that know how to manipulate people.  You got manipulated.  Now you need to brake off the connection.  They will tell you anything to get you to send them money.  For example, they might tell you that they are in love with you and need money for a plane ticket etc.  They sound "completely" legitimate.  They are criminals.  They may say that a member of their family has become ill.  It's a scam.  Cut all ties with them immediately and never talk to them again.  Learn how to take control of your identity and then how to protect it from further attacks, once its reestablished.  Then, get back to studying and learning and forget that ever happened.  You're not going to get revenge on them, unless you go their and kill a hundred or so people (not a bad idea).  The gangs there would kill you immediately.  Fix the credit issues, cut any future online communications and move on.  

They are on several extermination lists.  For now, let the more adept handle it.  Empowering yourself will cause them the greatest injury you "can't" imagine.  Their day is coming and you'll be invited to that party.  I know what you've been through.  Hang in there!

---In [email protected], <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote :

thanks for that advise may father Satan keep us free from that crap 

On Friday, September 12, 2014 9:46 AM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

dark_pagan_666, my congrats!black magic is difficult and needs a see of energy, your results are great

Brothers and sisters after thinkig for a while and after seeing what my gaurdian Demoness and father Satan has done to someone from my past witch I despise with everything in my being for what they did to me. I want to take over I want to finish them she was sent to the hospital not long ago I want to make sure she doesnt come out. I am strugling to find a curse that will do this. I read the one where I use my aura to attack someone but my energy is strong enough I just struggle to controle my aura I am not sure why. So please brothers and sister I ask of you what curse can I use?

Yeah I am kinda new you can say and I know that at my current "level" I maybe wont be able to do much that is why I am eternally grateful to what our Father and my gaurdian Demoness is doing to my enemy. But there must be some way I can help. Some way that I would be able to take a little bit of the burden. I know it sounds kinda pitiful for me to want revenge so badly I just can't think of anything else to do. Even after I gave her several chances to stop she continued again and again and again and then she started being disrespectful to my friends and family insulting them aswell. And that I cannot stand for. Hope this makes a bit of sense. Hail Satan

Meditate and do yoga daily. That will increase your spiritual powers and make your magic more effective. If you do not have a daily routine, the 40 Day Meditation Program is a good place to start.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

You can use runes to get revenge. An example revenge working would be: vibrate HAGALAZ a multipleof 9 times and affirm, "(name of person) is completely and permanently destroyed," nine times and then vibrate THAUR (the more powerful version of THURISAZ) a multiple of 9 times and then affirm "(name of person) is completely and permanently destroyed," nine times. The working would look like this:

Vibrate HAGALAZ x9, x18, x27, or another multiple of 9
State affirmation x9
Vibrate THAUR x9, x18, x27, or another multiple of 9
State affirmation x9

While doing the vibrations and affirmations, visualize the person suffering or dying in any way that you please. Do not doubt yourself and know with certainty that the person is destroyed. After you are done, thoroughly CLEAN YOUR AURA. If you work with destructive energies and neglect to clean your aura afterwards, the negative energies will stick to you and cause you misfortune later.

If this person is harassing you and you have told him or her to stop, then you can definitely do something against this. In the event that you are not strong enough ye,t continue to work on your powers but what you can do is use your aura to deflect the person and keep them away from you. In my opinion, people like that who won't stop deserve some kind of revenge upon them. 
You can use runes against them, depending on your power, do it everyday for many days, maybe two weeks, because it coincides with the moon cycle or you can do a 40 day working to completely rid this person from you. Normally a curse doest take TOO long if it is to cause bad luck and stuff. The bigger the spell the more energy and time it takes.The gods are very busy taking care of world affairs and satanic stuff related to us and this war but if the person is really harassing you and ruining your well being, then have the gods assist you. Vibrate some runes and have the gods direct it towards the hated one.
The goal of Satanism is to advance and be independent so taking care of this problem on your own will be very rewarding and say a lot about your power. The gods are protecting you and wouldn't let anything HORRID happen to you at the hands of this person but if the person is bothering you and annoying you, make it your right to get rid of him with your powers.
Update us on this and how it goes.
Don't forget to do your daily aura or protection too for obvious reasons. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:40 PM, "victoria n victorian666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also if you have something of the person, you can make a doll and proceed with a death sell from there. Death spells will take some time but if this is what you truly desire, than go about it if the person is TRULY fucking you over.
Information on this is on the Joyofsatan satanic magick section  
Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:40 PM, "victoria n victorian666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ALGIZ can be used to protect you from harm, ISA can be used to prevent them from taking action against you and BJORK can be used to hid from them.
I personally wouldn’t recommend cursing but takening an action that would allow you to avoid them… this is less likely to cause pain and regret later in life… but that is just my opinion…

I'm in a really bad situation right now. My parent's relationship has been on its last legs for years now: they divorced three years ago, they got back together and now, after my father terrorised my mom for almost twenty years (verbal/physical abuse) he wants to kick us out of the house that should rightfully be my mother's and leave us in huge dept/on the streets. He is threatening us that he will harm us in every way possible. He has lived off us, like a parasite and took more than half of my mother's salary for years so he could afford his expensive car and the luxury of buying house after house when there was barely any furniture in our apartment or food on our table. He has kicked my cat and told me a couple of times that he will kill it. He has taken away my savings for college, a very large amount of money. And he has sexually harassed me when I was 12, he has manipulated me to hate my mother for no reason, when I was young and he has done much more than I shared. Basically he's the lowest scum on the Earth along with Jews and race traitors. It would be ideal if he just left us alone, but I strongly desire to punish him for everything he has done, to the point where I want him severely injured/dead. The thing is I have no idea how because I don't think I'm powerful enough to curse him yet. Do you have any advice?

Do a destruction ritual, you can find that on the rituals page. Make sure you cut every connection you have to that fucker.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back