Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revenge via lust

Syd

After finally ending up with the guy i had been pining over, he did the only thing i dreaded, and began to ignore me. this, naturally is driving me nuts, so ive decided to exact my revenge by setting a thoughtform in his car, as well as placing a sexual energy his direction. here in lies my question... im determined to create a near-psychotic frenzy into this guy, what else could i do to ensure that for the next few weeks his brain is wracked with guilt and attraction???

thankyou

Just a question:

Have your ensured that your working will work in a positive and healthy way for you? I.e./E.g. so that you don't get raped.

When I'm in the mood for attention my working goes something like this:
1. Invoke free positive liquid white gold energy from the Sun
2. Program it with: "In a positive and healthy manner for me this energy is making me sexually irresistible to women." Or something along those lines - "making *specific* women find me sexual irresistible".

Perhaps the guy isn't ignoring you...Perhaps he's nervous or something else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

After finally ending up with the guy i had been pining over, he did the only thing i dreaded, and began to ignore me. this, naturally is driving me nuts, so ive decided to exact my revenge by setting a thoughtform in his car, as well as placing a sexual energy his direction. here in lies my question... im determined to create a near-psychotic frenzy into this guy, what else could i do to ensure that for the next few weeks his brain is wracked with guilt and attraction???

thankyou

I suppose my frustration has clouded my jugement. taking a step back is probably good. thankyou. he is also a friend of mine that i know fairly well, i hope i can predict his actions. thankyou.

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back