Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revenge Spells or Justification Spells

crimsonperil

I am new to the joy of satan, satanism and find it refreshing.

I have practiced lesser forms of white magic and I have taken vows in the Buddhist religion.

HOWEVER...

There is one piece (peace) that is missing and it is has to do with how to appropriately handle anger when 1. person involved can not see their own shit, too stupid to argue with and a psychic vampire. I have rationally approached the person. 2. can not take leagal recourse because the correct documentation is not there. I have tried taking legal action. 3. I do not want to take illeagal action because I don't want to jepordise the future of my career. 4. Praying it away, turning the other cheek does not f@#$ing work for me. To me it is unhealthy and I am willing to feel my anger. I am unwilling to not take action. My buddhist teachings tell me that anger is of a "lesser energy," and I do not buy into this. I don't want to wait around for several lifetimes for the karma to manifest. I am working on myself to take care of the subconcious things in me that would attract such a being to me. However, I already see this person moving on to hurt other people in the same way that they have hurt me. I want more than a binding spell, but I do not want to completely get obliterating revenge because I don't want to be responsible for karma that is more than that in which would balance the situation. I want the middle path.

So... Is there a spell where I can summon father lucifer to carry revenge out to see how he would see fit, to help me to let go of this anger and the root cause of the anger.

Also, is there a daily thing in addition to my daily shamatha (meditation) practice that I can do to start to become a preistess. I have always wanted to start on that journey.

Thank you to those who have taken the time to answer my questions.

You made the best decision in your life!

WELCOME AMONG THE CHOSEN ONES!!

Anger IS destructive - I mean it can be for you, unless you direct it somehow in a spell. Revenge is ALWAYS justice, yet you have to be careful - punish only your enemies, those that did you wrong, and are not wiling to feel sorry.

Now, have you read JoS page? Everything is explained there. I am sure that some Gods can help you in this case.

LHP is the best as it allows us to evolve - conversely, RHP inhibits our development, or rather it is simply forbidden.

Hopefully I clarified a little bit...

May Father Satan grant you revenge and guide your way!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT IS HIS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonperil" <crimsonperil@... wrote:

I have practiced lesser forms of white magic and I have taken vows in the Buddhist religion.

HOWEVER...

There is one piece (peace) that is missing and it is has to do with how to appropriately handle anger when 1. person involved can not see their own shit, too stupid to argue with and a psychic vampire. I have rationally approached the person. 2. can not take leagal recourse because the correct documentation is not there. I have tried taking legal action. 3. I do not want to take illeagal action because I don't want to jepordise the future of my career. 4. Praying it away, turning the other cheek does not f@#$ing work for me. To me it is unhealthy and I am willing to feel my anger. I am unwilling to not take action. My buddhist teachings tell me that anger is of a "lesser energy," and I do not buy into this. I don't want to wait around for several lifetimes for the karma to manifest. I am working on myself to take care of the subconcious things in me that would attract such a being to me. However, I already see this person moving on to hurt other people in the same way that they have hurt me. I want more than a binding spell, but I do not want to completely get obliterating revenge because I don't want to be responsible for karma that is more than that in which would balance the situation. I want the middle path.

So... Is there a spell where I can summon father lucifer to carry revenge out to see how he would see fit, to help me to let go of this anger and the root cause of the anger.

Also, is there a daily thing in addition to my daily shamatha (meditation) practice that I can do to start to become a preistess. I have always wanted to start on that journey.

karma is a xtian invention!
Do not fear it is my advice!
I believe people create there own karma,by putting energy into it, by believing in it and by fear of karma coming to you if you hurt someone.
atleast that's how I look at it!
I don't try to be offencive here.

Greetings!
Robert.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crimsonperil" <crimsonperil@... wrote:

HOWEVER...

<td val[/IMG]NO NO, REJECT ALL THE OLD BULLSHIT,your life is new once you seriously make a commitmentto FATHER SATAN!!!

WAIT IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS.

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, crimsonperil <crimsonperil@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Revenge Spells or Justification Spells
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 7:07 PM

HOWEVER...

[/TD]

Dude you've got to understand karma is just bullshit, I've done a lot of fucked up things in my life (( and I still do )) but nothing bad's ever happened to me.

HOWEVER...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back