Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

revenge on my enemys

It's a lot easier to just program your aura to attract respect from others (with gold energy), and another program to keep negative people away (white energy deflects/repels). You will still have to deal with the occasional jerk, but this will take care of the mass majority.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@... wrote:

people at my school make fun of me constantly for being a satanist and im sick and fucking tired of it is there any way to put a curse them?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
HAIL THE NAZI HEROS!!!

Dont wry about the[/IMG]</var>ont show that it affects you because they will feed off unfortunately.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: revenge on my enemys

It's a lot easier to just program your aura to attract respect from others (with gold energy), and another program to keep negative people away (white energy deflects/repels). You will still have to deal with the occasional jerk, but this will take care of the mass majority.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@... wrote:

people at my school make fun of me constantly for being a satanist and im sick and fucking tired of it is there any way to put a curse them?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
HAIL THE NAZI HEROS!!!

well i have people i do not like too much so once i dedicate myself which if i am lucky may be next January or February i myself will probably wonder if this is a possibility for me to do on people i hate or not.
hey i am not only new to satanism but spirituality as well just so you know. 

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 7:12 PM

Hail Satan!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
HAIL THE NAZI HEROS!!!

I couldnt have said it better shannon hahaa I do the same exact thing! :))
Hail Father Enki!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!
Death nd To Oblivion to Jews and The  Xtians!!!!

you could try i suppose but i would not do anything TOO rash.
but then that's just me but then that would also depend on how much i hate the person or persons in question
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] revenge on my enemys

people at [/IMG]</var>

[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] revenge on my enemys

but then that's just me but then that would also depend on how much i hate the person or persons in question

people at [/IMG]</var>

U could try to do a harm spell or death spell...if they really pissing you off...on my island we like to do the mind game spells it turns them crazy because they begin to see  and hear things...HAIL SATAN..  
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:56 AM

people at [/IMG]</var>

Why are you waiting so long to dedicate? Just curious. I dedicated the night I found JoS, but that's because I knew in my soul I was supposed to.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

well i have people i do not like too much so once i dedicate myself which if i am lucky may be next January or February i myself will probably wonder if this is a possibility for me to do on people i hate or not.

well then all i can say there my friend is

DO YOUR WORST
MAKE THE FUCKER PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:55 AM

[/IMG]</var>

people at [/IMG]</var>

nothing really i am just flat broke right now and have no money for ritual supplies at this time.
if i did have the funds id do it immediately that i can guarantee.
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:56 AM

Why are you waiting so long to dedicate? Just curious. I dedicated the night I found JoS, but that's because I knew in my soul I was supposed to.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

All you need to dedicate is a piece of paper, a pen or pencil, a pin or needle or knife to draw a bit of blood, and a lighter. Or even a stove burner will light the prayer on fire. That's all you need. It's nice to have other supplies, but it's what's in your heart that matters.

Once you dedicate, you are protected. There was someone a while ago, she kept getting attacked, and one of the Demons told her to hurry up and dedicate (not in those exact words, but you get what I mean). The enemy knew she was intending to dedicate, and they did their best to scare her off and make her life miserable. We stand out on the astral when we start to empower ourselves, and enemy can spot us. I'm just looking out for you.

nothing really i am just flat broke right now and have no money for ritual supplies at this time.

if i did have the funds id do it immediately that i can guarantee.

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:56 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:05 PM

well then all i can say there my friend is

DO YOUR WORST
MAKE THE FUCKER PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:55 AM

[/IMG]</var>

people at [/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back