Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revelation

Haizuru

I have come to this conclusion:

When one comes to a higher understanding and becomes empowered enough to see the truth one understands "the working".

This is the conclusion....

The soul and body (material/spiritual) merge into equilibrium as one. This also symbolizes the ida, pingala and shushumna coming together as one. The same goes for the feminine (pineal) and masculine (sacral) aspects of the elixer of life. Coming together as this purifies and cleanses one's soul of the dross ("the night" - if you have read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth).

Then when one dies, they shall reincarnate in a higher existence; in this case, a god.

The Magnum Opus states the Nigredo stage.
Which when one dies the soul and body are purified of the dross and one becomes a god.

To presumably clear that aspect, I have never heard of a meditation that induced death.. only of empowerment.

When this happens, the chakras flip - the 6th, crown and throat switch with the root, sacral and solar - which (slightly off topic) is why at most times you see the image of a buddhist within a lotus (crown).

The Philosopher's Stone which lies and
belongs in the heart chakra, works to purify the soul as well as to amplify ones intentions (close to instant).

The four elements of the soul once balanced and equal come together and invoke the akasha (quintessence). Which is the universal energy of the astral and material.

This should only occur as one matures
in their personal empowerment and well-being.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

I've had chakra flipping experiences.

Don't have the Risen-Kundalini or Magnum Opus.

I think it relates to the right brain? Or the pingala? It was pretty weird, felt like I was upside down and inside out, a part of the Universe, yet sort of separate as well. It felt "opposite" to a normal human.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Haizuru" <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

When one comes to a higher understanding and becomes empowered enough to see the truth one understands "the working".

The soul and body (material/spiritual) merge into equilibrium as one. This also symbolizes the ida, pingala and shushumna coming together as one. The same goes for the feminine (pineal) and masculine (sacral) aspects of the elixer of life. Coming together as this purifies and cleanses one's soul of the dross ("the night" - if you have read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth).

Then when one dies, they shall reincarnate in a higher existence; in this case, a god.

Which when one dies the soul and body are purified of the dross and one becomes a god.

To presumably clear that aspect, I have never heard of a meditation that induced death.. only of empowerment.

When this happens, the chakras flip - the 6th, crown and throat switch with the root, sacral and solar - which (slightly off topic) is why at most times you see the image of a buddhist within a lotus (crown).

belongs in the heart chakra, works to purify the soul as well as to amplify ones intentions (close to instant).

The four elements of the soul once balanced and equal come together and invoke the akasha (quintessence). Which is the universal energy of the astral and material.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

[/IMG]</var>the black stage is symbolic death and rebirth.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:45:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Revelation

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

I don't see anything wrong with death/losing your physical existence. It's just the natural changing of energies and elevation (or descent - depending on the person) of frequency level.

In other words, I wouldn't mind "dying" during the Magnum Opus, because I'll end up being perceived by the more evolved peoples, anyways.

%%%%

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I have to disagree with the core of this conclusion as the examples do not support this thesis. The whole point of the Magnum Opus as stated is physical immorality and eternal youth, not physical death the black stage is symbolic death and rebirth.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

No, when you lose your physical body your spiritual progress stays exactly the same as you were before and can't be changed because to empower yourself you need a physical body. Actually the physical and astral body are inter-connected to each other, you can't advance spiritually without either one. Not to mention it's extremely boring wihtout a physical body as you can't do anything and that's one of the reasons people get reincarnated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@... wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with death/losing your physical existence. It's just the natural changing of energies and elevation (or descent - depending on the person) of frequency level.

In other words, I wouldn't mind "dying" during the Magnum Opus, because I'll end up being perceived by the more evolved peoples, anyways.

%%%%

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I have to disagree with the core of this conclusion as the examples do not support this thesis. The whole point of the Magnum Opus as stated is physical immorality and eternal youth, not physical death the black stage is symbolic death and rebirth.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

To the one with the percent signs - i suppose.
There is physical immortality yes but, in the Nigredo stage one dies and reincarnates into a higher existence. Have you done the Magnum Opus? The actual working? One doesn't just do a meditation that somehow causes one to die. The way I have seen it is that one dies then transcends (depending on your spiritual maturity) into a higher plane.

If you read the Magnum Opus on the site it states that one dies and is reincarnated as a god. One doesn't just induce this in one meditation.

Plus if you have ever even wondered, the Magnum Opus exists within us. The formula for its working lies in us. We have the essence of Father within us, which means the formula coincides within us. And when one realizes the answer the rest shall follow.

Be open and it shall come to you.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

On Mon Aug 29th, 2011 5:14 AM PDT diznit26 wrote:

No, when you lose your physical body your spiritual progress stays exactly the same as you were before and can't be changed because to empower yourself you need a physical body. Actually the physical and astral body are inter-connected to each other, you can't advance spiritually without either one. Not to mention it's extremely boring wihtout a physical body as you can't do anything and that's one of the reasons people get reincarnated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@... wrote:

%%%%

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

"If you read the Magnum Opus on the site it states that one dies and is reincarnated as a god."

Please point where it says this because I found it nowhere in the specific section:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Opus.html

I even did a search for the word "nigredo" and couldn't find anywhere in this page and in the sub pages.

The only mention of this is in the "Satanic Symbols" page where it explains the nigredo stage but it again does not imply literal death like I said:

"The Skull and Bones is symbolic of the Nigredo stage of the Magnum Opus (The transformation of the soul into the godhead). This is the death stage in the work, before the soul is purified into the godhead. The dross is separated from the pure."

It says "the death stage", not the death period. It's a STAGE.

"One doesn't just induce this in one meditation."

Again no one said that you die in a meditation. No one talked about literal death. As the site says it separates the dross from the pure, the dross symbolically "dies", that's what the Nigredo stage is.

"The formula for its working lies in us."

No it is not. Without Satan you can't find it. If it was like you said then every non-Satanist would found it and would be the equal level than us and wouldn't need Satan. It comes from SATAN, HE teaches us how to reach it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

There is physical immortality yes but, in the Nigredo stage one dies and reincarnates into a higher existence. Have you done the Magnum Opus? The actual working? One doesn't just do a meditation that somehow causes one to die. The way I have seen it is that one dies then transcends (depending on your spiritual maturity) into a higher plane.

If you read the Magnum Opus on the site it states that one dies and is reincarnated as a god. One doesn't just induce this in one meditation.

Plus if you have ever even wondered, the Magnum Opus exists within us. The formula for its working lies in us. We have the essence of Father within us, which means the formula coincides within us. And when one realizes the answer the rest shall follow.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@ wrote:

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

FYI, another person asked the same thing like yours, i.e. if you physically die during the magnum opus and HPS Maxine said no, not only you don't die in any way but the working PHYSICALLY REVERSES AGING. You should read it carefully, this post:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/31545

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

"If you read the Magnum Opus on the site it states that one dies and is reincarnated as a god."

Please point where it says this because I found it nowhere in the specific section:

I even did a search for the word "nigredo" and couldn't find anywhere in this page and in the sub pages.

The only mention of this is in the "Satanic Symbols" page where it explains the nigredo stage but it again does not imply literal death like I said:

"The Skull and Bones is symbolic of the Nigredo stage of the Magnum Opus (The transformation of the soul into the godhead). This is the death stage in the work, before the soul is purified into the godhead. The dross is separated from the pure."

Again no one said that you die in a meditation. No one talked about literal death. As the site says it separates the dross from the pure, the dross symbolically "dies", that's what the Nigredo stage is.

No it is not. Without Satan you can't find it. If it was like you said then every non-Satanist would found it and would be the equal level than us and wouldn't need Satan. It comes from SATAN, HE teaches us how to reach it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@ wrote:

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Note that I didn't ask anything. I didn't say if I said when. Plus I didn't say that one dies in meditation. What I was trying to ACTUALLY say was when one dies in the physical - naturally of course not suicide - then they become reincarnated into a higher plane. Did I say you die? NO. I said when....WHEN. Not in the meditation which I clarified in my original post. This post wasn't just for stating points out of nowhere..it was also for those who may have taken thw working in the literal sense; e.g nigredo.

And for the formula..understand this..
If we didnt have Fathers esssence, the chakra, Then there wouldn't be a Magnum Opus. What I said was "the formula is within us". And yes it is, the components for it. With none of the materials present there is no working.

Yes in Father we learn of it, but with nothing to start on there is no formula..only trial (Lost Book of Enki when they created us).

And no maybe not on the Magnum Opus page but on the site it wasn't as "clarified". So this was to help those who wantes that understanding.

So say what you wish...but I stick to my ground.

Try to see what lies behind a message, not just what you wish to debate.

Also, this post wasn't a question. And I'm not trying to start some "war" or "battle" over a page on the site.

This is done.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

On Mon Aug 29th, 2011 6:09 AM PDT diznit26 wrote:

FYI, another person asked the same thing like yours, i.e. if you physically die during the magnum opus and HPS Maxine said no, not only you don't die in any way but the working PHYSICALLY REVERSES AGING. You should read it carefully, this post:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Please stop w[/IMG]</var> 
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:55:39 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

In other words, I wouldn't mind "dying" during
the Magnum Opus, because I'll end up being perceived by the more evolved peoples, anyways.
%%%%

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:45:25
PM

The Magnum Opus
states the Nigredo stage.

This
should only occur as one matures

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

LOL<var [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:03:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation

%%%%

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Post #1: "Then when one dies, they shall reincarnate in a higher existence; in this case, a god."

Post #2: "There is physical immortality yes but, in the Nigredo stage one dies and reincarnates into a higher existence."

Post #3: "What I was trying to ACTUALLY say was when one dies in the physical - naturally of course not suicide - then they become reincarnated into a higher plane. Did I say you die? NO."

Which one is it? You claimed first that one dies and then can become a god, then that a stage of the MAGNUM OPUS one dies and elevates in a higher existance, and in the third one that one dies and gets in a higher plane, not a god, neither in the magnum opus. Note the 3rd message comes after a quote I posted that the magnum opus process does not involve dying in any way. Contradictions? :p

Not to mention all of them are RHP ideas and easily disproven because many people have past lives, even those who are spiritually closed. Yes those people are not in a "higher plane", whatever you mean by that, nor gods. Some people have lots of past lives going back to when the Gods created humanity. Not only that, but we have also many negative things which persist from our past lives, if one went to a "higher plane" these wouldn't exist.

If you weren't trying to start a "battle" over a page then you shouldn't say that your site supports whatever random misinfo/disinfo your made up without even giving a quote from the site. This is what pisses me off, people saying whatever misinfo they want and claim that the JoS site mentions this. That's the tactic of the kikes and what the kikes do to slander us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

But even what you said is again wrong, when one dies his soul stays exactly the same as it was in this life. As many of us have psychic abilities from past lives because we awakened them while others are completely spiritually closed. That's why we meditate so that our spiritual progress from this life carries on to our next life if we don't reach godhead. Relying on death and claiming death does something good is RHP thought. Satanism is about this life, not death or anything else. Death does not make you get higher or something, death is boring and your soul stays the same.

You don't seem to understand what a plane is. Planes are the physical, astral e.t.c. and there's no such thing as "getting reincarnated to a plane", you just exist in multiple planes. It's just that many of us are spiritually closed so we can't access higher planes. We can live to one or two planes, the Gods can access more planes than that.

Actually you did say that the magnum opus involves death in your original post somehow which I explained it is not and then you changed the entire thing in your new post and claimed not to say that. REALLY...

Note that I didn't ask anything. I didn't say if I said when. Plus I didn't say that one dies in meditation. What I was trying to ACTUALLY say was when one dies in the physical - naturally of course not suicide - then they become reincarnated into a higher plane. Did I say you die? NO. I said when....WHEN. Not in the meditation which I clarified in my original post. This post wasn't just for stating points out of nowhere..it was also for those who may have taken thw working in the literal sense; e.g nigredo.

If we didnt have Fathers esssence, the chakra, Then there wouldn't be a Magnum Opus. What I said was "the formula is within us". And yes it is, the components for it. With none of the materials present there is no working.

Yes in Father we learn of it, but with nothing to start on there is no formula..only trial (Lost Book of Enki when they created us).

And no maybe not on the Magnum Opus page but on the site it wasn't as "clarified". So this was to help those who wantes that understanding.

Also, this post wasn't a question. And I'm not trying to start some "war" or "battle" over a page on the site.

This is done.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Alright let me clear this up for you and finish it.

What I said was that when one dies - stay with me on this one - they evovle to a higher plane (their soul). Did I say anywhere that you physically go to a higher plane? No I didn't...Astrally you do. RHP? Did I say that one had to die? Did I say that you needed to die? Did I say it was a nessecity in order to "advance"? Did I say for people to go mass suicidal to understand "the all"? No...So don't go around calling me a damn kike.

And yes REALLY....plus why are you even getting all worked up on my words?

Here's what I did...I just posted a message for people to read and say what they had to say and NOT have it turn into a battle like you want, because I stated I'm not going into that...but apparently you must love doing that since you practically stated is was one when it wasn't.

I post one thing, then everyone sees me as PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE. Seriously, what did I do to you personally? Did I hurt your pride? Did I ever curse you out or call you a damn kike? No. All I did was post a message..that's all. Expecting not to have someone to only "hit" only one aspect of my post; the nigredo. Sure I may have missed it, even slightly. But nobody is "all knowing". And you only "attacked" the nigredo part of the post..shows that you practically discredited everything else that was there and only decided to hit that one point..that has been the entire "conversation" you have given.

Now it seems that one can't post something without someone being almost entirely discrimainate on the message.

Ask questions instead of assuming in that mind of yours that "this is what he really means...I'm going to prove him wrong."

I didnt post to step on toes or piss people off, just to put it out there. Apparently, when it comes to something that mentions anything outside of the usual "parameter" of the posts on the board, everyone goes AWOL..Of course not literally, but a lot of people do. The usual parameter is someone asks a question..the replier either posts the site or answers it themselves..and then posts the site.

Calm down..I did not even say I starting anything like you thought I did..

This is a post...not a death threat.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

On Tue Aug 30th, 2011 2:27 AM PDT diznit26 wrote:

Post #1: "Then when one dies, they shall reincarnate in a higher existence; in this case, a god."

Post #2: "There is physical immortality yes but, in the Nigredo stage one dies and reincarnates into a higher existence."

Post #3: "What I was trying to ACTUALLY say was when one dies in the physical - naturally of course not suicide - then they become reincarnated into a higher plane. Did I say you die? NO."

Which one is it? You claimed first that one dies and then can become a god, then that a stage of the MAGNUM OPUS one dies and elevates in a higher existance, and in the third one that one dies and gets in a higher plane, not a god, neither in the magnum opus. Note the 3rd message comes after a quote I posted that the magnum opus process does not involve dying in any way. Contradictions? :p

Not to mention all of them are RHP ideas and easily disproven because many people have past lives, even those who are spiritually closed. Yes those people are not in a "higher plane", whatever you mean by that, nor gods. Some people have lots of past lives going back to when the Gods created humanity. Not only that, but we have also many negative things which persist from our past lives, if one went to a "higher plane" these wouldn't exist.

If you weren't trying to start a "battle" over a page then you shouldn't say that your site supports whatever random misinfo/disinfo your made up without even giving a quote from the site. This is what pisses me off, people saying whatever misinfo they want and claim that the JoS site mentions this. That's the tactic of the kikes and what the kikes do to slander us.

But even what you said is again wrong, when one dies his soul stays exactly the same as it was in this life. As many of us have psychic abilities from past lives because we awakened them while others are completely spiritually closed. That's why we meditate so that our spiritual progress from this life carries on to our next life if we don't reach godhead. Relying on death and claiming death does something good is RHP thought. Satanism is about this life, not death or anything else. Death does not make you get higher or something, death is boring and your soul stays the same.

You don't seem to understand what a plane is. Planes are the physical, astral e.t.c. and there's no such thing as "getting reincarnated to a plane", you just exist in multiple planes. It's just that many of us are spiritually closed so we can't access higher planes. We can live to one or two planes, the Gods can access more planes than that.

Actually you did say that the magnum opus involves death in your original post somehow which I explained it is not and then you changed the entire thing in your new post and claimed not to say that. REALLY...

This is done.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

To Don,

I would but someone else keeps going on it no matter how I say it is done! My original post I did not intend to turn into a game of pointing fingers.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

On Mon Aug 29th, 2011 6:42 AM PDT Don Danko wrote:

Please stop with the misinfo game playing.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

The reason why I got worked up is I thought you posted disinfo like the guy who said that BS about Beelzebub being jewhova. These people want to fool people and confuse them. Yes there are many infiltrators like that who prey on people especially newbies. If you did not mean to post disinfo then I'm sorry.

"Apparently, when it comes to something that mentions anything outside of the usual "parameter" of the posts on the board, everyone goes AWOL."

No this does not happen. Shannon posted something about the earth and communicating with the plants and everybody liked it. It didn't have anything to do with the "parameter" you said nor was based in the site in any way. Many other posts are the same thing, like rituals to help the earth with bees, or with pregnancy.

"Now it seems that one can't post DISINFO without someone being almost entirely discrimainate on the message."

I fixed this for you.

"And you only "attacked" the nigredo part of the post..shows that you practically discredited everything else that was there and only decided to hit that one point..that has been the entire "conversation" you have given."

Because that's the one that part that contained disinfo. The rest is just repeat from the site. I don't even need to mention that. To make one disinformative post you don't need to have everything on it false. Just have truth and mix it with lies and that's how you fool people. That's what jews do.

BTW you did say that it happens physically, you said they get *reincarnated* into a higher plane, reincarnation means having your soul enter another physical body. It comes from Latin word carna meaning flesh, so it does imply a physical meaning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

What I said was that when one dies - stay with me on this one - they evovle to a higher plane (their soul). Did I say anywhere that you physically go to a higher plane? No I didn't...Astrally you do. RHP? Did I say that one had to die? Did I say that you needed to die? Did I say it was a nessecity in order to "advance"? Did I say for people to go mass suicidal to understand "the all"? No...So don't go around calling me a damn kike.

Here's what I did...I just posted a message for people to read and say what they had to say and NOT have it turn into a battle like you want, because I stated I'm not going into that...but apparently you must love doing that since you practically stated is was one when it wasn't.

I post one thing, then everyone sees me as PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE. Seriously, what did I do to you personally? Did I hurt your pride? Did I ever curse you out or call you a damn kike? No. All I did was post a message..that's all. Expecting not to have someone to only "hit" only one aspect of my post; the nigredo. Sure I may have missed it, even slightly. But nobody is "all knowing". And you only "attacked" the nigredo part of the post..shows that you practically discredited everything else that was there and only decided to hit that one point..that has been the entire "conversation" you have given.

Now it seems that one can't post something without someone being almost entirely discrimainate on the message.

Ask questions instead of assuming in that mind of yours that "this is what he really means...I'm going to prove him wrong."

I didnt post to step on toes or piss people off, just to put it out there. Apparently, when it comes to something that mentions anything outside of the usual "parameter" of the posts on the board, everyone goes AWOL..Of course not literally, but a lot of people do. The usual parameter is someone asks a question..the replier either posts the site or answers it themselves..and then posts the site.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

This is done.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Diznit, you rock. Lol.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:52:38 am

Actually you did say that the magnum opus involves death in your original post somehow wh

Shannon I'm not usually an asshole like this, you saw one of my worst posts I made when I was angry:(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Diznit, you rock. Lol.
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:52:38 am

Actually you did say that the magnum opus involves death in your original post somehow wh

<td val[/IMG]To Haizuru,
I want to get into this disinformation stuff too,I feel it was not right in telling me,in a personal email btw, not on egroup,that I disgraced your GD Hegentti.Sorry but my relationship with her,is separate from yours.She has been me for a very long time,and I am middle aged,so you figure that one out.You said in a private email,that it offended you,that I claimed to have astral sex with her.My question is,why did you feel the need to tell me that in private,and not in the group.That is also the tactics of kikes,so in the future,I would appreciate you not emailing me personally,about your hang ups,I have none thank you.To me it is a high complement to her,not disgracing her,which btw,is a very RHP. idea too.so you have your relationships with your Demonesses,and I will have mine thank you.
Hail Satan

--- On Tue, 8/30/11, Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 1:08 PM

To Don,

I would but someone else keeps going on it no matter how I say it is done! My original post I did not intend to turn into a game of pointing fingers.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Fro[/IMG]wolfguardian1@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@... wrote:

%%%%

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida
[/TD]

d[/IMG]</var>    
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:57:40 AM

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

This is done.

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!
Ave Duat!
Haizuru Ishida

Thanks Brian for mentioning this, I thought for a moment I was suspicious for no reason and I was even about to apologize to him.

Yeah, I'm sure if you said you had a long-term relationship or sex with my GD who is a female it wouldn't offend me at all nor would it disgrace her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To Haizuru,
I want to get into this disinformation stuff too,I feel it was not right in telling me,in a personal email btw, not on egroup,that I disgraced your GD Hegentti.Sorry but my relationship with her,is separate from yours.She has been me for a very long time,and I am middle aged,so you figure that one out.You said in a private email,that it offended you,that I claimed to have astral sex with her.My question is,why did you feel the need to tell me that in private,and not in the group.That is also the tactics of kikes,so in the future,I would appreciate you not emailing me personally,about your hang ups,I have none thank you.To me it is a high complement to her,not disgracing her,which btw,is a very RHP. idea too.so you have your relationships with your Demonesses,and I will have mine thank you.
Hail Satan

To Don,

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

<td val[/IMG]Not sure if he is a kike,but at the very least misguided,or very new diznit.
Hail Satan

--- On Tue, 8/30/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 7:30 PM

Thanks Brian for mentioning this, I thought for a moment I was suspicious for no reason and I was even about to apologize to him.

Yeah, I'm sure if you said you had a long-term relationship or sex with my GD who is a female it wouldn't offend me at all nor would it disgrace her.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To Haizuru,
Hail Satan

To Don,

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mary.okaa" <mary.okaa@ wrote:

%%%%

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida
[/TD]

"Apparently, when it comes to something that mentions anything outside of the usual "parameter" of the posts on the board, everyone goes AWOL"

Yeah, yourself included. Remember the post Shannon made about planetary days and hours, and your response? Here, I'll copy and paste:

"-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:
Are you really letting yourself get worked up about this..?

Come on..

You can find better things to post can't
you...?

Just leaving it at that.

On Sun Jul 31st, 2011 5:38 PM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

What really bugs me is that whenever 12 o clock midnight comes people
automatically say that it is the next day. I tell them that until the sun rises
then thats is the next day. The Chaldean hours are more correct I feel because
the last hour of the corresponding day is before the sun rises. That is the more
correct time. Like today is the day of the Sun and the day of the sun ends
around 5:30am/tonite and then at sun rise the day and hour of the Moon will
begin. This is more correct. anyone agree."

I'm not fond of hypocrites. So perhaps you should have just let Diznit correct you, instead of getting worked up and accusing people of going "AWOL" on your posts, when you do the same to others. Here's the rest of the thread if you want to remember how you kept arguing, and kept saying that you were "leaving it at that" when in fact you just kept posting: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/42429

And because I am a smart-ass with a good memory, I actually took the time to re-locate this thread and paste it here to make my point.

*rolls on the floor laughing so hard his head hurts*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

"Apparently, when it comes to something that mentions anything outside of the usual "parameter" of the posts on the board, everyone goes AWOL"

Yeah, yourself included. Remember the post Shannon made about planetary days and hours, and your response? Here, I'll copy and paste:

"-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@ wrote:

Come on..

you...?

Just leaving it at that.

the last hour of the corresponding day is before the sun rises. That is the more
around 5:30am/tonite and then at sun rise the day and hour of the Moon will
begin. This is more correct. anyone agree."

I'm not fond of hypocrites. So perhaps you should have just let Diznit correct you, instead of getting worked up and accusing people of going "AWOL" on your posts, when you do the same to others. Here's the rest of the thread if you want to remember how you kept arguing, and kept saying that you were "leaving it at that" when in fact you just kept posting: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/42429

And because I am a smart-ass with a good memory, I actually took the time to re-locate this thread and paste it here to make my point.

Lol Lydia. You rock. :)
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:21:48 pm

"-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Haizuru Ishida <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Come on..

you...?

Just leaving it at that.

around 5:30am/tonite and then at sun rise t

Good going Brian!!!! Very nice. :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To Haizuru,
Hail Satan

To Don,

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

%%%%

Ave Satanas!

Ave Duat!

Haizuru Ishida

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back