Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revelation: A book of Astrology?

clint27w05

Could it be possible that Revelation of the Bible is a book of Astrology? If so what was it referring to? Well Astrology to the xians is EVIL.. So I've already blasphemed them by suggesting that the book of Revelation is a book of Astrology. To blaspheme their beliefs further we shall discover what the true meaning of Revelation is.. Does it have anything to do with future events? NO! Not unless John could see the year 6300 CE. The only thing it does mention that is futuristic is the falling of the church. The "whore of Babylon" is the church the root of the modern day xian religion. The beast is Rome. John was exiled to the island of Patmos near Greece when he wrote Revelation.You have to fuck up pretty badly to be ex communicated or exiled from Rome. So he was angry at the church for suppressing ancient history and for being a "whore" and "enslaving mankind". He knew the truth! But Revelation didn't just talk about what will become of the church, He also apparently knew ancient history... When John mentions the first seal being opened, he says a rider on a horse with a bow appeared. Revelation 7.2 Verse 6.. A rider on a horse with a bow is the sign of Sagitarrius. All throughout the Bible it talks about the different ages... The worship of the bull during the days of Moses was a symbol for the "Age of Taurus". Jesus talking about fish is the symbol of the age of Pisces. So the rider on a horse with a bow in Revelation is the "Age of Sagitarrius" which was 18,745 to 16,759 BCE. A great Earthquake occured on Earth, "the sun became black as sackcloth, the moon became as blood, an evacuation of a great multitude of people took place, and to top it all off a great mountain, or a possible meteorite fell to the Earth. From there it mentions a few more signs but seems to pass through about six thousand years before mentioning another sign and that is the woman clothed with the sun. The woman clothed with the sun is Virgo. Revelation 10:11 verse 12 begins the Age of Virgo which was 12,858 BCE to 10,715 BCE. The time that Plato mentions Atlantis disappeared into the sea. A war in heaven took place, the mark of the beast was placed on all the people, Babylon fell(the first Babylon?) Evil sores came upon the men who took the mark of the beast, the sun scorched the Earth (or certain areas which were temperate became deserts), The river Euphrates dried up, The battle of Armageddon took place, Another great Earthquake happened which split the "great city" into three parts. What great city was this? Great hailstones fell to the Earth. The king during that time was called Apollyn (Apollo?) Sounds like some sort of Earth tilt or movement took place which caused Earthquakes, and other Earth changes all over the world. This is basically a history of Earth's cataclysmic events from the "Age of Sagitarrius" until the "Age of Pisces".. Feel free to comment!

I find your explanations, Brother, VERY interesting. I don't know what HP Maxine will think about, as she is extremely good in astrology and history of xianity, but, for me, you are surely right for a lot of things !Congratulations !Hail Satan !
De : clint27w05 <clint27w05@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 18 mars 2011, 17h 02min 44s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Revelation: A book of Astrology?

Could it be possible that Revelation of the Bible is a book of Astrology? If so what was it referring to? Well Astrology to the xians is EVIL.. So I've already blasphemed them by suggesting that the book of Revelation is a book of Astrology. To blaspheme their beliefs further we shall discover what the true meaning of Revelation is.. Does it have anything to do with future events? NO! Not unless John could see the year 6300 CE. The only thing it does mention that is futuristic is the falling of the church. The "whore of Babylon" is the church the root of the modern day xian religion. The beast is Rome. John was exiled to the island of Patmos near Greece when he wrote Revelation.You have to fuck up pretty badly to be ex communicated or exiled from Rome. So he was angry at the church for suppressing ancient history and for being a "whore" and "enslaving mankind". He knew the truth! But Revelation didn't just talk about what will become of the church, He also apparently knew ancient history... When John mentions the first seal being opened, he says a rider on a horse with a bow appeared. Revelation 7.2 Verse 6.. A rider on a horse with a bow is the sign of Sagitarrius. All throughout the Bible it talks about the different ages... The worship of the bull during the days of Moses was a symbol for the "Age of Taurus". Jesus talking about fish is the symbol of the age of Pisces. So the rider on a horse with a bow in Revelation is the "Age of Sagitarrius" which was 18,745 to 16,759 BCE. A great Earthquake occured on Earth, "the sun became black as sackcloth, the moon became as blood, an evacuation of a great multitude of people took place, and to top it all off a great mountain, or a possible meteorite fell to the Earth. From there it mentions a few more signs but seems to pass through about six thousand years before mentioning another sign and that is the woman clothed with the sun. The woman clothed with the sun is Virgo. Revelation 10:11 verse 12 begins the Age of Virgo which was 12,858 BCE to 10,715 BCE. The time that Plato mentions Atlantis disappeared into the sea. A war in heaven took place, the mark of the beast was placed on all the people, Babylon fell(the first Babylon?) Evil sores came upon the men who took the mark of the beast, the sun scorched the Earth (or certain areas which were temperate became deserts), The river Euphrates dried up, The battle of Armageddon took place, Another great Earthquake happened which split the "great city" into three parts. What great city was this? Great hailstones fell to the Earth. The king during that time was called Apollyn (Apollo?) Sounds like some sort of Earth tilt or movement took place which caused Earthquakes, and other Earth changes all over the world. This is basically a history of Earth's cataclysmic events from the "Age of Sagitarrius" until the "Age of Pisces".. Feel free to comment!

it's all just another trick, fuck the Liebl

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

I find your explanations, Brother, VERY interesting.
I don't know what HP Maxine will think about, as she is extremely good in
astrology and history of xianity, but, for me, you are surely right for a lot of
things !
Congratulations !
Hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Revelation: A book of Astrology?

Could it be possible that Revelation of the Bible is a book of Astrology? If so
what was it referring to? Well Astrology to the xians is EVIL.. So I've already
blasphemed them by suggesting that the book of Revelation is a book of
Astrology. To blaspheme their beliefs further we shall discover what the true
meaning of Revelation is.. Does it have anything to do with future events? NO!
Not unless John could see the year 6300 CE. The only thing it does mention that
is futuristic is the falling of the church. The "whore of Babylon" is the church
the root of the modern day xian religion. The beast is Rome. John was exiled to
the island of Patmos near Greece when he wrote Revelation.You have to fuck up
pretty badly to be ex communicated or exiled from Rome. So he was angry at the
church for suppressing ancient history and for being a "whore" and "enslaving
mankind". He knew the truth! But Revelation didn't just talk about what will
become of the church, He also apparently knew ancient history... When John
mentions the first seal being opened, he says a rider on a horse with a bow
appeared. Revelation 7.2 Verse 6.. A rider on a horse with a bow is the sign of
Sagitarrius. All throughout the Bible it talks about the different ages... The
worship of the bull during the days of Moses was a symbol for the "Age of
Taurus". Jesus talking about fish is the symbol of the age of Pisces. So the
rider on a horse with a bow in Revelation is the "Age of Sagitarrius" which was
18,745 to 16,759 BCE. A great Earthquake occured on Earth, "the sun became black
as sackcloth, the moon became as blood, an evacuation of a great multitude of
people took place, and to top it all off a great mountain, or a possible
meteorite fell to the Earth. From there it mentions a few more signs but seems
to pass through about six thousand years before mentioning another sign and that
is the woman clothed with the sun. The woman clothed with the sun is Virgo.
Revelation 10:11 verse 12 begins the Age of Virgo which was 12,858 BCE to 10,715
BCE. The time that Plato mentions Atlantis disappeared into the sea. A war in
heaven took place, the mark of the beast was placed on all the people, Babylon
fell(the first Babylon?) Evil sores came upon the men who took the mark of the
beast, the sun scorched the Earth (or certain areas which were temperate became
deserts), The river Euphrates dried up, The battle of Armageddon took place,
Another great Earthquake happened which split the "great city" into three parts.
What great city was this? Great hailstones fell to the Earth. The king during
that time was called Apollyn (Apollo?) Sounds like some sort of Earth tilt or
movement took place which caused Earthquakes, and other Earth changes all over
the world. This is basically a history of Earth's cataclysmic events from the
"Age of Sagitarrius" until the "Age of Pisces".. Feel free to comment!

The main reason I decided to post this is because there are no other sources that mention anything about Earth's history that fit. If this is the only source that mentions what happened thousands of years ago and I believe it is, then how can anyone refute it? The facts are the facts.. Regardless of where they come from..Another point I was trying to make is that it has nothing to do with the future. It's talking about the past.. The only thing futuristic about it is the downfall of the church or the whore of Babylon..The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence? Aside from this book, there is no known book that talks about the history of the Earth and what truly happened.. If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world. Not everyone knows about spiritual Satanism but it doesn't mean everyone who isn't a Satanist is a Rothschild or a son or daughter of a Rothschild.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@ wrote:

Trying to find *ANY* truth in books of the enemy is simple.You won't find any.I don't think any dedicated Satanist should lose time in searching over bullshit of the jews.John was also a jew.Would he write anything truthful?

I don't see the purpose of this post.Even if revealation is "astrology",or has some astrological facts,what is its purpose?It talks about the plans of the enemy.Its against Satan.It preaches exactly the opposite of what Satan really Is,and pushes people away from Him by preaching lies.It also puts God (Satan) into a position of weakness and Defamation.What is next dude,the "second coming" and its decryption?

Very kikish post in My eyes.

Which person who is a real Satanist reads the revealation?Moreso Trying to analyze it.It could hold astrological facts,but what is the reason...If You want to see the Satanic view of it,look at the Enochian keys.

This post IS offensive.Because what was posted IS offensive.I am not to cause disunity,pointing some very simple facts out.Not a personal fight,but rather a strong suggestion.

Tying with the shit of the enemy will just cloud Your understanding.Obviously Satan has no problem with it,meaning He's not against research.But these books are filled up with thoughtform links and enemy godform links.

I also Notice You say the "beast" or whatever the xians call Is the Catholic church.You really have eaten that?That john is against the catholic church or rome?They go hand in hand.You think the jew "john" would have any problem with a church of lies being created?I am personally aggravated because even for research these things are outrageously lying.You also promote that john had any prophetic ability - which is utter nonsense.

May Maxine Sort this out though.

HAIL SATAN!

All of the judeo/xian bible is nothing more than stolen spiritual knowledge that has had the spiritual aspects removed. The jewish authors then took all of it and made it so that the verses, stories and everything else therein could be interpreted to fit just about any situation, no different from the ubiquitous nazarene:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... arene.html

This is just one of the reasons there are so many different denominations and sects of xianity. Even to the point of bloody conflict and war [synonymous with xianity for centuries], they cannot agree with each others' interpretations of that foul book of lies.

There is a common theme- the jews move into an area, and/or take something over. This is a bit off topic but serves as a blatant example. 'Falafel' is Middle Eastern food, I won't go into details, as anyone can look this up online here. Point being, normally, it is found in either a special Middle Eastern foods section in the supermarket, if they have one, or near the rice, bulgar [another Middle Eastern food], along with Tahini and other foods from the cuisine. Now, I have found here in Oklahoma, the Middle Eastern Foods section was taken down and these foods have been moved to the 'kosher' section. Given enough time, the jews will claim these foods as their own, as if they originated with judaism, no different from Russian Borscht, Polish smoked salmon and cream cheese, Polish Blintzes... The list is endless and my point here is the jews have nothing of their own, though the above is classic kosher food. I know food and cooking as I used to be a chef.

As for your statement below 'The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence?' I wasn't aware of any specific 'dates' in that bible.

'If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world.' I have read literally thousands of books, cover to cover. I have also warned JoS members to read everyting with descretion and to sort through knowledge. As for that foul judeo/xian bible, it IS of the enemy and also works diligently to confuse anyone who studies it, along with copious amounts of ugly negative energy that literally wafts from the damned book.

As for these jewish invented characters, like 'John' and such, I have already explained everything in http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
There ARE enemy aliens out there [which the jews and their powers that be will do anything to keep us from communicating with and also they try to make us look like loonies for admitting this] who masquerade as these silly biblical characters, with jewhova being the collective whole.

Occultist Aleister Crowley once drew a picture of this 'jehova' of whom he contacted telepathically. This was LONG before any knowledge of ET's and their liknesses were available. It was of a grey.

If you take the time to study http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ and also check out the references and statements therein with your own study of what is known as 'mythology' [both East and West] you will find everything the judeo/xian religion has and most of all- that filthy bible WAS STOLEN AND CORRUPTED.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

The main reason I decided to post this is because there are no other sources that mention anything about Earth's history that fit. If this is the only source that mentions what happened thousands of years ago and I believe it is, then how can anyone refute it? The facts are the facts.. Regardless of where they come from..Another point I was trying to make is that it has nothing to do with the future. It's talking about the past.. The only thing futuristic about it is the downfall of the church or the whore of Babylon..The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence? Aside from this book, there is no known book that talks about the history of the Earth and what truly happened.. If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world. Not everyone knows about spiritual
Satanism but it doesn't mean everyone who isn't a Satanist is a Rothschild or a son or daughter of a Rothschild.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@ wrote:

Could it be possible that Revelation of the Bible is a book of Astrology? If so what was it referring to? Well Astrology to the xians is EVIL.. So I've already blasphemed them by suggesting that the book of Revelation is a book of Astrology. To blaspheme their beliefs further we shall discover what the true meaning of Revelation is.. Does it have anything to do with future events? NO! Not unless John could see the year 6300 CE. The only thing it does mention that is futuristic is the falling of the church. The "whore of Babylon" is the church the root of the modern day xian religion. The beast is Rome. John was exiled to the island of Patmos near Greece when he wrote Revelation.You have to fuck up pretty badly to be ex communicated or exiled from Rome. So he was angry at the church for suppressing ancient history and for being a "whore" and "enslaving mankind". He knew the truth! But Revelation didn't just talk about what will become of the church,
He also apparently knew ancient history... When John mentions the first seal being opened, he says a rider on a horse with a bow appeared. Revelation 7.2 Verse 6.. A rider on a horse with a bow is the sign of Sagitarrius. All throughout the Bible it talks about the different ages... The worship of the bull during the days of Moses was a symbol for the "Age of Taurus". Jesus talking about fish is the symbol of the age of Pisces. So the rider on a horse with a bow in Revelation is the "Age of Sagitarrius" which was 18,745 to 16,759 BCE. A great Earthquake occured on Earth, "the sun became black as sackcloth, the moon became as blood, an evacuation of a great multitude of people took place, and to top it all off a great mountain, or a possible meteorite fell to the Earth. From there it mentions a few more signs but seems to pass through about six thousand years before mentioning another sign and that is the woman clothed with the sun. The woman clothed
with the sun is Virgo. Revelation 10:11 verse 12 begins the Age of Virgo which was 12,858 BCE to 10,715 BCE. The time that Plato mentions Atlantis disappeared into the sea. A war in heaven took place, the mark of the beast was placed on all the people, Babylon fell(the first Babylon?) Evil sores came upon the men who took the mark of the beast, the sun scorched the Earth (or certain areas which were temperate became deserts), The river Euphrates dried up, The battle of Armageddon took place, Another great Earthquake happened which split the "great city" into three parts. What great city was this? Great hailstones fell to the Earth. The king during that time was called Apollyn (Apollo?) Sounds like some sort of Earth tilt or movement took place which caused Earthquakes, and other Earth changes all over the world. This is basically a history of Earth's cataclysmic events from the "Age of Sagitarrius" until the "Age of Pisces".. Feel free to comment!

Trying to find *ANY* truth in books of the enemy is simple.You won't find any.I don't think any dedicated Satanist should lose time in searching over bullshit of the jews.John was also a jew.Would he write anything truthful?

I don't see the purpose of this post.Even if revealation is "astrology",or has some astrological facts,what is its purpose?It talks about the plans of the enemy.Its against Satan.It preaches exactly the opposite of what Satan really Is,and pushes people away from Him by preaching lies.It also puts God (Satan) into a position of weakness and Defamation.What is next dude,the "second coming" and its decryption?

Which person who is a real Satanist reads the revealation?Moreso Trying to analyze it.It could hold astrological facts,but what is the reason...If You want to see the Satanic view of it,look at the Enochian keys.

This post IS offensive.Because what was posted IS offensive.I am not to cause disunity,pointing some very simple facts out.Not a personal fight,but rather a strong suggestion.

Tying with the shit of the enemy will just cloud Your understanding.Obviously Satan has no problem with it,meaning He's not against research.But these books are filled up with thoughtform links and enemy godform links.

I also Notice You say the "beast" or whatever the xians call Is the Catholic church.You really have eaten that?That john is against the catholic church or rome?They go hand in hand.You think the jew "john" would have any problem with a church of lies being created?I am personally aggravated because even for research these things are outrageously lying.You also promote that john had any prophetic ability - which is utter nonsense.

HAIL SATAN!

First I wanna say thank you for not bashing me..lol..I now realize that I was wrong just by your explanation of how everything was stolen.. I also read some of the Vedas from the east and have come to the realization that everything I thought I knew has been corrupted as you say.. I grew up on a a lot of these works including that of Plato, which I believe now is also a corruption.. It's really hard to believe that everything I thought I knew is nothing more than a veil to keep people like myself from discovering the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

All of the judeo/xian bible is nothing more than stolen spiritual knowledge that has had the spiritual aspects removed. The jewish authors then took all of it and made it so that the verses, stories and everything else therein could be interpreted to fit just about any situation, no different from the ubiquitous nazarene:

This is just one of the reasons there are so many different denominations and sects of xianity. Even to the point of bloody conflict and war [synonymous with xianity for centuries], they cannot agree with each others' interpretations of that foul book of lies.

There is a common theme- the jews move into an area, and/or take something over. This is a bit off topic but serves as a blatant example. 'Falafel' is Middle Eastern food, I won't go into details, as anyone can look this up online here. Point being, normally, it is found in either a special Middle Eastern foods section in the supermarket, if they have one, or near the rice, bulgar [another Middle Eastern food], along with Tahini and other foods from the cuisine. Now, I have found here in Oklahoma, the Middle Eastern Foods section was taken down and these foods have been moved to the 'kosher' section. Given enough time, the jews will claim these foods as their own, as if they originated with judaism, no different from Russian Borscht, Polish smoked salmon and cream cheese, Polish Blintzes... The list is endless and my point here is the jews have nothing of their own, though the above is classic kosher food. I know food and cooking as I used to be a chef.

As for your statement below 'The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence?' I wasn't aware of any specific 'dates' in that bible.

'If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world.' I have read literally thousands of books, cover to cover. I have also warned JoS members to read everyting with descretion and to sort through knowledge. As for that foul judeo/xian bible, it IS of the enemy and also works diligently to confuse anyone who studies it, along with copious amounts of ugly negative energy that literally wafts from the damned book.

As for these jewish invented characters, like 'John' and such, I have already explained everything in http://www.exposingchristianity.com/
There ARE enemy aliens out there [which the jews and their powers that be will do anything to keep us from communicating with and also they try to make us look like loonies for admitting this] who masquerade as these silly biblical characters, with jewhova being the collective whole.

Occultist Aleister Crowley once drew a picture of this 'jehova' of whom he contacted telepathically. This was LONG before any knowledge of ET's and their liknesses were available. It was of a grey.

If you take the time to study http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ and also check out the references and statements therein with your own study of what is known as 'mythology' [both East and West] you will find everything the judeo/xian religion has and most of all- that filthy bible WAS STOLEN AND CORRUPTED.

The main reason I decided to post this is because there are no other sources that mention anything about Earth's history that fit. If this is the only source that mentions what happened thousands of years ago and I believe it is, then how can anyone refute it? The facts are the facts.. Regardless of where they come from..Another point I was trying to make is that it has nothing to do with the future. It's talking about the past.. The only thing futuristic about it is the downfall of the church or the whore of Babylon..The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence? Aside from this book, there is no known book that talks about the history of the Earth and what truly happened.. If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world. Not everyone knows about spiritual
Satanism but it doesn't mean everyone who isn't a Satanist is a Rothschild or a son or daughter of a Rothschild.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Could it be possible that Revelation of the Bible is a book of Astrology? If so what was it referring to? Well Astrology to the xians is EVIL.. So I've already blasphemed them by suggesting that the book of Revelation is a book of Astrology. To blaspheme their beliefs further we shall discover what the true meaning of Revelation is.. Does it have anything to do with future events? NO! Not unless John could see the year 6300 CE. The only thing it does mention that is futuristic is the falling of the church. The "whore of Babylon" is the church the root of the modern day xian religion. The beast is Rome. John was exiled to the island of Patmos near Greece when he wrote Revelation.You have to fuck up pretty badly to be ex communicated or exiled from Rome. So he was angry at the church for suppressing ancient history and for being a "whore" and "enslaving mankind". He knew the truth! But Revelation didn't just talk about what will become of the church,
He also apparently knew ancient history... When John mentions the first seal being opened, he says a rider on a horse with a bow appeared. Revelation 7.2 Verse 6.. A rider on a horse with a bow is the sign of Sagitarrius. All throughout the Bible it talks about the different ages... The worship of the bull during the days of Moses was a symbol for the "Age of Taurus". Jesus talking about fish is the symbol of the age of Pisces. So the rider on a horse with a bow in Revelation is the "Age of Sagitarrius" which was 18,745 to 16,759 BCE. A great Earthquake occured on Earth, "the sun became black as sackcloth, the moon became as blood, an evacuation of a great multitude of people took place, and to top it all off a great mountain, or a possible meteorite fell to the Earth. From there it mentions a few more signs but seems to pass through about six thousand years before mentioning another sign and that is the woman clothed with the sun. The woman clothed
with the sun is Virgo. Revelation 10:11 verse 12 begins the Age of Virgo which was 12,858 BCE to 10,715 BCE. The time that Plato mentions Atlantis disappeared into the sea. A war in heaven took place, the mark of the beast was placed on all the people, Babylon fell(the first Babylon?) Evil sores came upon the men who took the mark of the beast, the sun scorched the Earth (or certain areas which were temperate became deserts), The river Euphrates dried up, The battle of Armageddon took place, Another great Earthquake happened which split the "great city" into three parts. What great city was this? Great hailstones fell to the Earth. The king during that time was called Apollyn (Apollo?) Sounds like some sort of Earth tilt or movement took place which caused Earthquakes, and other Earth changes all over the world. This is basically a history of Earth's cataclysmic events from the "Age of Sagitarrius" until the "Age of Pisces".. Feel free to comment!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:
The main reason I decided to post this is because there are no other sources that mention anything about Earth's history that fit. If this is the only source that mentions what happened thousands of years ago and I believe it is, then how can anyone refute it? The facts are the facts.. Regardless of where they come from..Another point I was trying to make is that it has nothing to do with the future. It's talking about the past.. The only thing futuristic about it is the downfall of the church or the whore of Babylon..The dates match up with the cataclysmic events that took place on Earth during the ages that were mentioned. Is that a coincidence? Aside from this book, there is no known book that talks about the history of the Earth and what truly happened.. If you're going to dismiss books which were not written by a Satanist as always being of the enemy regardless of the facts, then you're living in a fantasy world. Not everyone knows about spiritual Satanism but it doesn't mean everyone who isn't a Satanist is a Rothschild or a son or daughter of a Rothschild.

HAIL SATAN!
First of all.The "revealation" is believed by the xians to be a FUTURE,not a past.You should have known that.In the xian community,its still to happen.If they believed it did,they would just shut the fuck up and stop "prophecy" preaching.

You try to get truths out of twisted paranoid lies,and this will not lead You to any truth.More lies and more confusion,for the members and for Your own self.This was the reason of the post.

You give Yourself in.I never called You or implied You're a "Rothchild" by just presenting a piece of thoughts to the group.And,if I assumed by what You really sneakily drop in,No dear,I don't think anyone is a rothchild.Maybe You read David Kike too much,he talks about the Rothchilds very much.I just said Your post is,obviously kikish.

Both ways,Maxine sorted it out.

My last advice is that Satan guides us to the True Philosophy and knowledge,and obviously it does NOT lie in the enemy books.This is the main thing You have to answer to Yourself,before considering fictious jewish literacy as a "fact".

If some parts of ancient knowledge or the magnum opus are stolen and corrupted in the bible,that doesn't make the whole bible a rip off from original spiritual texts.Just some select parts,that need Strong Satanic eyes to be noticed.ITS NOT ALL STOLEN,MOST OF IT IS A LYING INVENTION.Some parts are just stolen,others invented.

As for Maxine,She never followed entirely a book,because all ancient knowledge has been infested with the xian filthiness.Who told You to burn all books of outsiders?The books of xians,YES,they lie and they are every dedicated Satanist's obvious enemy fictiousness.But Why burn the books of outsiders,generally?

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book." -Al Jilwah

Best thing is to understand that we are mistaken,I did admit My mistakes uncountable times.Trying to prove ourselves right by foolish plagiarisms is not Satanism.Satanism is evolution,and evolution goes through trial and error.

HAIL SATAN!

"Occultist Aleister Crowley once drew a picture of this 'jehova' of whom he contacted telepathically. This was LONG before any knowledge of ET's and their liknesses were available. It was of a grey."

I just wanted to touch more on this particular part of High Priestess Maxines post. Just so everyone can get a general understanding of who and what this hideous thing is.
Especially on how people invoke these things out of lack of knowledge. Either from being mislead and fooled. Or simply because they are agents of these enemy creatures.

This entity called itself "lam" or was given that name from crowley.

Since Crowley's time, several occult groups and individuals following in his footsteps have claimed to have intentionally and successfully contacted "Lam." Most notably, Michael Bertiaux in the 1960's followed by a group of O.T.O initiates in the 1970's.

Based on face value of the evidence, a fact could be constructed that this lam was an enemy grey. And would you believe that there are idiotic individuals who clearly to me seem to be working with enemy agents. There are official O.T.O. groups today, such as the Cult of Lam, that are dedicated to invoking the Lam entities into the earth-world.

They believe their bullshit to be of some integral component of spiritual growth. So they deem these grey-alien/Lam entities worthy of invocation into the earth-world on behalf of the interests of humanity's evolution. Sounds like a group of brain washed individuals committed self destruction. I hope they get what they deserve.

There is and I repeat, THERE IS NO TRUE SPIRITUAL GROWTH FROM INVOKING THESE ENEMY GREYS! These deceitful little creatures care nothing about humanity or our existence.

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias*Rege, Amon Ra!
PRAISE THE ALL Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah-

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

in fact, what I think is that everything is possible with this filthy bible.I mean : they stole everything to write this "book", then why not planetary cycles, or just be "inspired" by the colors of a planet and change it in a personnage, for example.You know: look at stephen king : everything with him become a personage. A carpet attacked you, a mower is used to kill and so on.Then, absolutely nothing will never surprised me about the bible and the rubbishes who wrote it. NO-THING.An example about our beloved Gods.They "create" this filthy archangel michael from Marduk, the first born of Enki, a such great God, sun god in Egypt, who created the beautiful Babylon which was a prostitute only in the sick mind of the "writers" of the bible.And I am pretty sure that they create jewsus from Enki. Yes, "don't kill me". Let me explain. Enki saved us, several times. He is really our savior. Then they took this point of Enki, His way to be with us, (as savior) and created a "fake enki", a sort of savior.Of course, I don't talk at all about the teaching of the thoughtform jewsus which is a true destruction for the gentile mind. I really and specifically talk about that point : save the Humanity. Then "jewsus loves us and came to save us". Enki loves us and save us constantly.I hope you understand me.Then, they took the best or a special point in our Gods and created a fake "thing".Of course, then, jewsus was so "popular". They even created Him with blue eyes, and blond hair !!!! Like our Gods. It is incredible they create a jew personage, "born" in palestine with the nordic physical appearance ! From Our Gods ! They did it on purpose to deceive better the gentiles.
I think too they re-wrote several times the bible to make it adequate of the events which happened at every age ! For this reason, at first, that seems to me not wrong what explained Clint, of course.Well, what do you think Brothers and Sisters about that ?Hail Satan !
De : Yoyo <kung_fukistas_real@...
Envoyé le : Lun 21 mars 2011, 15h 20min 12s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation: A book of Astrology?

HAIL SATAN!

First of all.The "revealation" is believed by the xians to be a FUTURE,not a past.You should have known that.In the xian community,its still to happen.If they believed it did,they would just shut the fuck up and stop "prophecy" preaching.

You try to get truths out of twisted paranoid lies,and this will not lead You to any truth.More lies and more confusion,for the members and for Your own self.This was the reason of the post.

You give Yourself in.I never called You or implied You're a "Rothchild" by just presenting a piece of thoughts to the group.And,if I assumed by what You really sneakily drop in,No dear,I don't think anyone is a rothchild.Maybe You read David Kike too much,he talks about the Rothchilds very much.I just said Your post is,obviously kikish.

My last advice is that Satan guides us to the True Philosophy and knowledge,and obviously it does NOT lie in the enemy books.This is the main thing You have to answer to Yourself,before considering fictious jewish literacy as a "fact".

If some parts of ancient knowledge or the magnum opus are stolen and corrupted in the bible,that doesn't make the whole bible a rip off from original spiritual texts.Just some select parts,that need Strong Satanic eyes to be noticed.ITS NOT ALL STOLEN,MOST OF IT IS A LYING INVENTION.Some parts are just stolen,others invented.

As for Maxine,She never followed entirely a book,because all ancient knowledge has been infested with the xian filthiness.Who told You to burn all books of outsiders?The books of xians,YES,they lie and they are every dedicated Satanist's obvious enemy fictiousness.But Why burn the books of outsiders,generally?

Best thing is to understand that we are mistaken,I did admit My mistakes uncountable times.Trying to prove ourselves right by foolish plagiarisms is not Satanism.Satanism is evolution,and evolution goes through trial and error.

HAIL SATAN!

The jewsus character was stolen and corrupted  from Horus of Egypt when you get into it, as xianity was created by jews living in Alexandira. The popular image of jewsus as a Nordic you mention was taken from Zeus at Olympia of which title was Zeus Christos.  The reason it's so identical to all the other Pagan religion despite being taken from Egypt  directly is because they where all from a common Pagan[Satanic] source of the Golden Age.   Christos was a title for Pagan divinity they stole it because of the feelings it invoked in the populace just as "Buddha" was an ancient title for God kings identical to the role of pharaoh, in the East. All done to make the subversion more effective.

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 2:30:57 PM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation: A book of Astrology?

in fact, what I think is that everything is possible with this filthy bible. I mean : they stole everything to write this "book", then why not planetary cycles, or just be "inspired" by the colors of a planet and change it in a personnage, for example. You know: look at stephen king : everything with him become a personage. A carpet attacked you, a mower is used to kill and so on. Then, absolutely nothing will never surprised me about the bible and the rubbishes who wrote it. NO-THING. An example about our beloved Gods. They "create" this filthy archangel michael from Marduk, the first born of Enki, a such great God, sun god in Egypt, who created the beautiful Babylon which was a prostitute only in the sick mind of the "writers" of the bible. And I am pretty sure that they create jewsus from Enki. Yes, "don't kill me". Let me explain. Enki saved us, several times. He is really our savior. Then they took this point of Enki, His way to be with us, (as savior) and created a "fake enki", a sort of savior. Of course, I don't talk at all about the teaching of the thoughtform jewsus which is a true destruction for the gentile mind. I really and specifically talk about that point : save the Humanity. Then "jewsus loves us and came to save us". Enki loves us and save us constantly. I hope you understand me. Then, they took the best or a special point in our Gods and created a fake "thing". Of course, then, jewsus was so "popular". They even created Him with blue eyes, and blond hair !!!! Like our Gods.  It is incredible they create a jew personage, "born" in palestine with the nordic physical appearance ! From Our Gods ! They did it on purpose to deceive better the gentiles.
I think too they re-wrote several times the bible to make it adequate of the events which happened at every age ! For this reason, at first, that seems to me not wrong what explained Clint, of course. Well, what do you think Brothers and Sisters about that ? Hail Satan !

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

I do thank you for this interesting answer full of knowledge, as usual Don Danko.Hail Satan ! 
De : Don Danko <mageson6666@...
Envoyé le : Lun 21 mars 2011, 19h 25min 26s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation: A book of Astrology?

The jewsus character was stolen and corrupted  from Horus of Egypt when you get into it, as xianity was created by jews living in Alexandira. The popular image of jewsus as a Nordic you mention was taken from Zeus at Olympia of which title was Zeus Christos.  The reason it's so identical to all the other Pagan religion despite being taken from Egypt  directly is because they where all from a common Pagan[Satanic] source of the Golden Age.   Christos was a title for Pagan divinity they stole it because of the feelings it invoked in the populace just as "Buddha" was an ancient title for God kings identical to the role of pharaoh, in the East. All done to make the subversion more effective.

in fact, what I think is that everything is possible with this filthy bible. I mean : they stole everything to write this "book", then why not planetary cycles, or just be "inspired" by the colors of a planet and change it in a personnage, for example. You know: look at stephen king : everything with him become a personage. A carpet attacked you, a mower is used to kill and so on. Then, absolutely nothing will never surprised me about the bible and the rubbishes who wrote it. NO-THING. An example about our beloved Gods. They "create" this filthy archangel michael from Marduk, the first born of Enki, a such great God, sun god in Egypt, who created the beautiful Babylon which was a prostitute only in the sick mind of the "writers" of the bible. And I am pretty sure that they create jewsus from Enki. Yes, "don't kill me". Let me explain. Enki saved us, several times. He is really our savior. Then they took this point of Enki, His way to be with us, (as savior) and created a "fake enki", a sort of savior. Of course, I don't talk at all about the teaching of the thoughtform jewsus which is a true destruction for the gentile mind. I really and specifically talk about that point : save the Humanity. Then "jewsus loves us and came to save us". Enki loves us and save us constantly. I hope you understand me. Then, they took the best or a special point in our Gods and created a fake "thing". Of course, then, jewsus was so "popular". They even created Him with blue eyes, and blond hair !!!! Like our Gods.  It is incredible they create a jew personage, "born" in palestine with the nordic physical appearance ! From Our Gods ! They did it on purpose to deceive better the gentiles.
I think too they re-wrote several times the bible to make it adequate of the events which happened at every age ! For this reason, at first, that seems to me not wrong what explained Clint, of course. Well, what do you think Brothers and Sisters about that ? Hail Satan !

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Here is article which  gives an indepth look into the subject matter.     http://gblt.webs.com/The_Jewish_Origins ... ianity.htm   The Jewish Origins of Christianity
"In 380 C.E. Emperor Theodosius declared Christianity to be the official Roman state religion, and all Pagan cults were forbidden." And the long night began and most know the rest as it is blood soaked history. But this article deals with how the Jews created Christianity in phases and gained power in the ancient Roman Empire in general. To get to that point, the Jews created this ideology in Alexandria- the Jew York of its era. Jews were among the earliest occupants of the newly founded city of Alexandria, beginning in the fourth century BCE. With further influxes later at the invitation of the Ptolemies, as revealed by the ancient historian Stabo (63/64 BCE-24 AD/CE), Alexandria represented by his time the greatest commercial center in the world. Alexandria during the first century of the common era was thus a thriving metropolis that extended out in all directions and that influenced people around the Mediterranean, including in the important field of religion.- First-century Alexandria vied with Rome to be the greatest city of the Roman empire. More then a half a million people lived in its cosmopolitan four square miles. It was a major center for international trade and shipping.- It seems clear that the Jewish population of the city was large and spread out in all of the five areas...- So sizable was the Jewish population at Alexandria that Philo, a member of one of the wealthiest Jewish families (and wealthiest families in the Empire -think Rothschild rich) in that metropolis estimated that by his era Jews constituted some 50 percent of the city. Moreover, the Jewish population at Alexandria was so large and powerful that Jews possessed "their own treasury and court of justice." Many Jews in that city were "Hellenizing," in that, as Jews do today, they adopt and lived within the culture or cultures around them, in this case the Greek, which was dominant during the era in question. As The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia sates: It was in Alexandria that the Jews first came so powerfully under the influence of Hellenism, and here that the peculiar Graeco-Jewish philosophy sprang up of which Philo was the most notable representative.- Indeed, Hellenistic Judaism had its "chief seat" at Alexandria where also the Jewish Bible was translated into Greek and called the Septuagint.- One group of Hellenizing Jews, or rather, "Hebrews of a fashion," was deemed the "Therapeuts," a type of monastic community centered at Alexandria, with similar groups elsewhere around the Mediterranean. The Therapeuts at Alexandria were first mentioned by this name by Philo in his work De Vita Contemplative.- The term "Hellenizing" is in reality subverting, i.e. Neo-Cons, Ann Randian Liberals, etc. The Jews started to work creating a hybrid form of their agenda to entrap the Gentiles with and thus morph and bring down their culture. A Trojan Horse, so to speak. No different have they have done today on many levels. A sneaking cancer. Interesting enough the Essenes, another jewish sect, are considered to be the "spiritual cousins" of the Therpaeuts. Charming. Despite their differences, the Therapeuts resembled the better known Essenes in several important aspects, including their renunciation of personal wealth and their abolition of slavery. Like the Essenes, they also wore white robes and maintained the Sabbath. They also spend much time in prayer and study of the Jewish scriptures. In the Ancient Lowly: A History of the Ancient Working People, C. Osborne Ward, a political economist at the U.S. Department of Labor, provided an interesting and practical take on the Therapeuts. . . . They were members of very powerful and "business guilds" and "unions" of working class people. Citing various inscriptions, Ward sought to demonstrate a "Solonic Dispensation," which constituted a "vast organization" that equalization of mankind served as a "veritable vehicle of emancipation of slaves..."- This is simply proto-Communism. It can be 139 B.C. or 1919 A.D. The Jewish agenda is always the same. The Jewish author Otto Weininger, admits in his work "Sex and Character", on page 311
"The Jew is an inborn Communist." The talk of freeing the slaves is a joke as in the Roman Empire. The Jews as later on with the African Slave Trade ran all the majority if not the whole Slave Trade. The Roman writers remarked of how ghoulishly the Jews slavers would follow the Roman Army on Campaign to obtain as many slaves as possible and how cruelly they treated their slaves once they had them. In reality this rhetoric is designed to recruit the slave classes which were large and the general lower classes would use them as radical battering ram against Roman authority. No different then the Jews would do with Communism and the "proletariat." Keeping in mind the Jew creates the problems in society to offer the solution, their rule. Problem, Reaction, Solution is the Jew tactic. This "Solonic dispensation" that Ward suggests became Christianity represented as a "vast system of trade unions over the world." Describing these brotherhoods as found in Egypt and elsewhere, Ward remarks: The principal name by which they were known, not Coptic but Greek, was Therapeute, an association closely allied to the Essenes. This is important. You are seeing the fact that the jews were operating this proto-Communism/xianity in an organized network across the empire in a collective aim to spread it. No different then later on when the Jews in Russia were taking orders from the Jews in New York or London, etc. The Jews operate as a global network and brotherhood against Gentiles. Interestingly, at one time, except for the Jewish groups, the majority of voluntary or Gentile associations were banned by Julius Caesar, but were later reinstituted by Augustus. Ben Klassen wrote that Julius Caesar was a Jewish puppet and the Jews wanted to create the position of Emperor to consolidate power in a central position they can control with ease, as Rome was a Republic at the time of Caesar. This makes sense, given that the Jews by that time were in control of the majority of wealth in the Roman Empire just as they are today with their control of the global banks and banking/corporate system, which gives them control over the Gentile Nations. Who do you think Caesar borrowed the vast sums of money he did to win the mob with massive displays and games and fund his armies and wars? Caesar not only hunted down and attacked the Naddred's even sailing all the way to they Holy Isle of Britain to launch a failed assault. But he also burned the Library at Alexandria and sacked it. Who benefits from this? Gentiles? Hardly. I believe the attacks on the Naddred's were due to them being outside of Roman control so thus the Jews could not subvert them like the evidence shows they were doing to the Gentile schools within the Empire. So they wanted them destroyed and weakened.
Later with the spreading of the Christian virus, the Naddred's were brought down by identical subversion in Britain via the Culdee sects, and then when weakened beyond hope, killed off by the Christians just as they did to the followers of Serpis before.
A repeat of identical tactics are still being used today by Jewish Christianity against the Hindu culture: The Fraud of 'Christian Ashrams'
Dishonest Christian evangelism in fake Hindu cultural garb What they were doing and did to the Gentile or Pagan Mystery Schools in the Roman period is what they did to the Free Masons later on. *Note for Spiritual Satanists: The enemy is trying this towards us today with fake "Satanic organizations." In our present analysis showing extensive comparisons between the religions of the cultures around the Mediterranean and beyond, it bears repeating that the "various confraternities"-the religious associations, which included the Therapeuts, Essenes and Nazarenes. . . . Considering all the factors, it appears that in the Egyptian Therapeuts we possess a Jewish religious community that was evidently part of a massive brotherhood and that was Hellenizing bringing into its doctrines the beliefs of Pagan religions as well including and especially the Egyptian.-(My note; Subverting the Gentiles) It is apparent from the purported remarks of the emperor Hadrian in a letter to his brother-in-law Servianus around 34 AD/CE, as related by the Pagan writer Vopiscus circa 300, that the Jews at Alexandria were very involved in the worship of Serapis, as were the Christians. Over the centuries that this letter has been translated, scholars of certain sensibilities have found it expedient either to expunge various parts of it or to denounce it as a forgery.- (My note: "Involved" with the worship of the Gentile God Serapis, they where not even hiding their infiltration of the Gentile Pagan orders.) What just did the Jews do to the Gentile followers of Serapis once they have gotten what they wanted from their weakening and subversion of the host culture? In 391 C.E. the Patriarch (Commissar) of Alexandria, Theophilus, summoned the monks to arms and turned them against the city of Memphis and the great shrine of Serapis, the Serapeum, the main temple of the Osirian-Isis religion. The attack was akin to ordering the destruction of the Vatican. Egyptian (Satanic) priests were massacred in their shrines and in the streets. The ferocity of the violence consumed priests, followers, and the Egyptian intellectual elite of Alexandria, Memphis and the other cities of Egypt who were murdered and their temples and libraries destroyed. The institutional structure of Egyptian religion, then more then four millennia old, was demolished in less than two decades. Hadrian writes on the issue of Jews as well: They are a most seditious sort of people, most deceptive, most injurious; their city is wealthy, rich, and [their land] fertile and no one is idle.... Their only god is money, and this the Christians, the Jews and all people adore.- The Jewish branch of the Therapeutae, contrived to create an equivalent mythical god-man of their own in Jesus Christ.- Regarding the Therapeuts, Christianity and Hadrian, noted historian Edward Gibbon (1737-1794) states: The extensive commerce of Alexandria, and its proximity to Palestine, gave an easy entrance to the new religion [of Christianity]. It was first embraced by great numbers of Therapeutae, or Essenians, of the Lake Mareotis, a Jewish sect which had abated much of its reverence for the Mosaic ceremonies....It was in the school of Alexandra that the Christian theology appears to have assumed a regular and scientific form; and when Hadrian visited Egypt, he found a church composed of Jews and of Greeks, sufficiently important to attract the notice of that inquisitive prince.- In Philo (X,83) we find a Therapeutan precentor, or "ecclesiastical dignitary, sometimes an administrative or ceremonial officer," existing also within Judaism and passing over in Christianity. On their locations of Therapeutan order as presented by Philo in "On the Contemplative Life" but also in other treatises, Conybeare comments: Are we to suppose that systemata of the same types as that which Philo proceeds to describe, were found all over the inhabited world? Or was the one settled on the Lake Mareotis, to which the best persons resorted from all quarters, the only one? I think the truth may lie between the two suppositions. There may have been such societies in several of the great Jewish communities scattered round the Mediterranean, e.g. in Cyprus, Corinth, Tarsus, Colossae, Antioch, Rome, Smyrna and elsewhere. The ancient Romans wrote that the Christian mobs were funded, lead and organized from local Jewish community synagogues within the empire. They also called Christianity "a sect of Judaism." He also writes:
That there were many such societies elsewhere, is quite credible, if we bear in mind the wide dissemination all around the Mediterranean of Greek Judaism, and the widespread propaganda of the religion which, in Philo's day, had been in progress for at least two centuries. Thus we see that Conybeare was of the educated opinion that the Therapeutan systemata of rudilds, as he translates the term, were spread around the Mediterranean, emanating out of headquarters at Lake Mareotis.- Lake Mareotis is basically the Frankfurt School of the ancient world. As we can see, at the time of the alleged founding of Christianity, there existed all around the Mediterranean- at the very places where Christianity took root, in fact- religious brotherhoods with very much the same tenets, doctrines, hierarchy and structure of the later Christian effort. These widespread brotherhoods included those by the title of "Therapeuts".... Which possessed a distinctly "Christian" feel about them- such as we noticed even in ancient times. One Catholic writer who insisted upon the connection between Philo's Therapeuts and the Christians was Eusebius during the fourth century. In The History of the Church (2.17), in speaking of "Philo's account of the Egyptian ascetics," Eusebius remarks:
"Whether he invented this designation [Therapeutae] and applied them, fitting a suitable name for their mode of life, or whether they were actually called this from the very start, because the title Christian was not yet in general use, need not be discussed here." The reality, however, may be that the Therapeuts morphed into Christians because it was they who essentially created much of Christianity, with no "historical Jesus".... de Bunsen remarks:
"...Stephen, Paul and Apollos we regard as promulgators of the universalist Alexandrian (read jewish) Gnosis of the Essenic Therapeuts, as applied to Christianity." Dr. Grant states:
"The best precedent for the Christian schools of Alexandria seems to lie...among the Therapeutae by the Mareotic lake, described in Philo's work On the Contemplative Life.... Such Therapeutae would be ready for Alexandrian Christianity." By now it's obvious the Jewish infiltration happened over centuries in the Roman world and happened no different than how they did and do it today. Same old Jew yesterday or today. Communism, Christianity, Capitalism in all there forms are nothing more then the Talmud in action.
Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 3:38:05 PM
Subject: Re : Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation: A book of Astrology?

I do thank you for this interesting answer full of knowledge, as usual Don Danko. Hail Satan ! 
De : Don Danko <mageson6666@...
Envoyé le : Lun 21 mars 2011, 19h 25min 26s
Objet : Re: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Revelation: A book of Astrology?

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back