Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Revealing the Extent of Jewish Control in the USA

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

This is nauseating to say the least. I just pulled this website up to show this, as it has some info on this Jewish communist mass-murderer asshole kike Lenin’s statue/monument in Seattle Washington .

This shows the extent of the Jewish influence and control here in the USA for one. For everything our Founding Fathers [many who were Satanists] fought and died for, the Jews are rapidly destroying. They want to turn the USA into a communist slave state.

http://johnrobertsphotography.me/2015/0 ... ot-john-2/

NOW, JUST THINK FOR A MOMENT HOW LONG A STATUE OF ADOLF HITLER WOULD BE TOLERATED. ALSO, ANY PUBLIC SATANIC STATUE OR MONUMENT.

My son took my family on vacation to Seattle several years ago and given the layout of the supermarket there [a huge kosher section],
this reveals a large Jewish influence there.

How long are we going to stand for this shit??????

This is where xianity has gotten the populace. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile, in other words, just lie down, be a victim, enjoy every part of your suffering and fucking die. Too many people take this too lightly. Those in office [many Jews, and nearly all under Jewish control $$$$- they are bought] do not represent American ideals, nor do they represent the rights of the people. There is staggering corruption and everything here is rapidly going to shit.

The economy doesn’t look good, for one. All I know is Satan himself told me a few years ago that “a lot of people are going to die.”
Freedom must be fought for.

In adding insult to injury, this is in front of a Masonic lodge. Freemasonry WAS at one time, [centuries ago] Satanic. Look what they have done to it. It is just another Jewish communist front to destroy freedoms and rights.  

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Nicky Hilton, younger sister of Paris Hilton and one of the heirs to Hilton Hotel empire, just married James Rothschild, a major top tier heir in the Rothschild Empire. The wedding was at Kensington Palace in London and Chelsea CLINTON was one of the guests.

This info really does not need any commentary, it speaks for itself......Revealing the Extent of Kike Control of the WORLD.

Another realistic point of view of how the kikes control the Entire Health Care System through the Nobama Care, include but are not limited to the following are to name a few: CDC, DOD, FBI, CIA, NSA, HAARP, Weather,  Media, All Pharmaceuticals, Labs Diagnostics, Surgeons, Clinics, Hospitals,  etc.
I was recently in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and COPD, the doctors tried to discharge me with an a full blown infection in my lungs and  COPD abd refused to treat me. I quickly learned that it's all about being paid the highest insurance premiums from both the city and the state. The doctors signed me as clean bill of health to get the 900% out of 999% premium  or lose the hospital's money by extending my stay in the hospital.  During that entire week, they refused to treat my lung infection and my infection worsened. I  appealed my discharge, but they refused to treat me. So, this is the latest kike scheme in falsifying records and documents to make the HIGHEST profit at OUR EXPENSE. Then they withdraw lots of blood for what kike reasons than to create infectious biological diseases that will wipe the Gentiles off the face of the world. In addition to not being treated, they experimented on me with the effects of different DRUGS that caused me to experience paralysis and stroke in one on July 4TH for 35minutes. The kike doctors took note of the effects, but DENIED that I even experienced it. Then, I realized that these kikes are trying everything from POISONING us through food, water, air, rx POISON, and low frequency vibrations targeting nerves and muscles to tear and destroy us through Stroked  and HEART attack induced paralysis. 
The Majestic Twelve Manifest described how the government used low frequency vibrations to cause HEART attacks, Strokes, Paralysis,  breaking of body and blocking the chakras.
It was a blessing that Father Satan protected me during this experience and I've learned so much from these kike nobama health care. 
Infinitus Magnum Opus Satan Sieg Heil. Infinite Magnum Opus Satan's Victory.
On Jul 9, 2015 8:30 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
    This is nauseating to say the least. I just pulled this website up to show this, as it has some info on this Jewish communist mass-murderer asshole kike Lenin’s statue/monument in Seattle Washington.   This shows the extent of the Jewish influence and control here in the USA for one. For everything our Founding Fathers [many who were Satanists] fought and died for, the Jews are rapidly destroying. They want to turn the USA into a communist slave state.   http://johnrobertsphotography.me/2015/0 ... ot-john-2/   NOW, JUST THINK FOR A MOMENT HOW LONG A STATUE OF ADOLF HITLER WOULD BE TOLERATED. ALSO, ANY PUBLIC SATANIC STATUE OR MONUMENT.   My son took my family on vacation to Seattle several years ago and given the layout of the supermarket there [a huge kosher section], this reveals a large Jewish influence there.   How long are we going to stand for this shit??????   This is where xianity has gotten the populace. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile, in other words, just lie down, be a victim, enjoy every part of your suffering and fucking die. Too many people take this too lightly. Those in office [many Jews, and nearly all under Jewish control $$$$- they are bought] do not represent American ideals, nor do they represent the rights of the people. There is staggering corruption and everything here is rapidly going to shit.   The economy doesn’t look good, for one. All I know is Satan himself told me a few years ago that “a lot of people are going to die.” Freedom must be fought for.   In adding insult to injury, this is in front of a Masonic lodge. Freemasonry WAS at one time, [centuries ago] Satanic. Look what they have done to it. It is just another Jewish communist front to destroy freedoms and rights.       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com  
Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back