Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Returning

terrafan6

When I was 16, I decided to commit myself to Satan. However, due to a combonation of societal pressure, religious discrimination, and pressure in general, I abandoned the religion.

Now, I wish to return to where I feel that I belong. Do I need to perform the blood signing ritual again? And is there anything special I need to do to return?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "terrafan6" <terrafan6@... wrote:
When I was 16, I decided to commit myself to Satan. However, due to a combonation of societal pressure, religious discrimination, and pressure in general, I abandoned the religion.

Now, I wish to return to where I feel that I belong. Do I need to perform the blood signing ritual again? And is there anything special I need to do to return?
I am having this same problem also. I don't think that you have to do the ritual again, I would just ask Father himself. This is form JOS dedication FAQ Question:
Can I perform the ritual more than once?
Answer:
NO! Satanic rituals are real and binding. The ritual should only be done ONE TIME!
So i think that should answer it.Here is the link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

the dedication ritual is the ultimate offering of yourself to satan, if you have done the dedication ritual and decide to betray satan, in his eyes you cannot come back

but you can still call yourself a spiritual satanist

High Priest Wuulf

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lycaeonia_curse" <lycaeonia_curse@... wrote:
the dedication ritual is the ultimate offering of yourself to satan, if you have done the dedication ritual and decide to betray satan, in his eyes you cannot come back

but you can still call yourself a spiritual satanist

High Priest Wuulf
I don't belive thats true to be honest, I'm sure that if you work for Father and prove you DO have faith in him that he will accept you again

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back