Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Retrogrades,Moon Phases and Planetary Squares

kasime1024

Hi all
Hi all
I wanted to know if planetary squares can be done during the respective planet's retrograde motion?For e.g. i am thinking of doing the mercury square as mercury is in Aquarius right now but it's already in the retrograde zone and will go stationary retrograde on 5 Jan 8:00 am EST.It will go stationary direct on 25 Jan in Capricorn and leave the retrograde zone on 14 Feb.So,can i do the square during the retrograde period or should i do it after 14 Feb?
Also,does the phase and sign of moon matter in planetary squares?Should i be wary of void of course moon?If is then if a full moon occurs at 22:00 then should i do the working before 22:00 as close to the full moon or sharp at 22:00 as moon is full at a specific time only then it starts waning?

Best done when direct. Especially as Mercury retrograde rules things that can mess up, "anything that can go wrong will go wrong". So you begin the square, chances are it will go wrong. I'm pretty sure all squares need to be done when the planet is direct, but I could be wrong.
Don't begin during void moon. As for moon phases and signs, I think it can give a bit of a boost, such as beginning Sun square when Moon is in Leo, but not really enough to bother altering plans much. It's just about the planetary energy. And what I did write about moon sign / phase could just be my own superstition lol.

Squares are always in effect retrograde deepening on planet and house sign put there own spin on it and about the moon yes but only time phase matters is in working far more complex sciences than casting simple charts

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 3, 2016, at 10:11, kasime1024@... [JoS_Astrology] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi all
Hi all
I wanted to know if planetary squares can be done during the respective planet's retrograde motion?For e.g. i am thinking of doing the mercury square as mercury is in Aquarius right now but it's already in the retrograde zone and will go stationary retrograde on 5 Jan 8:00 am EST.It will go stationary direct on 25 Jan in Capricorn and leave the retrograde zone on 14 Feb.So,can i do the square during the retrograde period or should i do it after 14 Feb?
Also,does the phase and sign of moon matter in planetary squares?Should i be wary of void of course moon?If is then if a full moon occurs at 22:00 then should i do the working before 22:00 as close to the full moon or sharp at 22:00 as moon is full at a specific time only then it starts waning?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back