Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Retrograde planets beginning September 1st

Wega

Greetings, I am making this post regarding the 5 simultaneously retrograde planets until 12th October. As of today:
Saturn is retrograde until Nov 15 (Pisces)
Neptune is retrograde until Dec 07 (Pisces)
Pluto is retrograde until Oct 12 (Aquarius, Enters Capricorn)
Mercury is currently retrograde, but this ends at 28th of August.

September 1st, Uranus will enter retrograde until Jan 25. (Taurus)
2nd of September is a day for workings related to removing health issues, because of the moon sign.

Also, Jupiter enters retrograde Oct 9, during the days of God Raum,
So basically, until the night of 12th October, all the 5 planets mentioned in this post except Mercury will be simultaneously retrograde for roughly 65 hours after Jupiter enters retrograde.
During this time the moon will be in Capricorn at Thursday and at Aquarius in Friday.

Questions:
Is there a specific working one should focus on, regarding health issues (Sep 02) or during the days of God Raum?
I wonder if the mentioned planet motions have a particular significance during those periods I have mentioned?
Is there anything, we, still progressing in the astrology knowledge SS be aware of something that is upcoming?
I would be really happy if somebody with knowledge answers!

Since some time has passed I wanted to share my recent knowledge based on experience, regarding this topic:
I am certain that because of those planets, some aspects of a person's soul could have intensified and overall the planets themselves caused changes in one's environment. Because every person is different and nothing is 100% when it comes to predicting events based on this exact astrological knowledge is why I think nobody answered with a straight answer, as everything depends on the person and their karma. Also, during the time frames of those planet motions, Mars is in Cancer. My opinion is that this also plays a significant role when it comes to interacting with other people during this time.
Overall everything is very specific and comes down to the person itself. I personally experienced some things that I am sure were influenced by the planet motions and in which sign they are. I don't want to give examples but I am going to put it this way: that very good things could happen and disappointing ones too. In a strange way or not. There is no direct answer I think as everyone has a different NC and karma, so my guess is that even if somebody has knowledge about those matters, there could not be given a 100% specific answer what could actually happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back