Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Retrograde Planets affecting allready started workings?

Fuchs

:?: I have the feeling the workings are not solely only dependant on the starting time, but also affected in a way how the planets are while we continue the working. :?:

I was wondering if for example one starts a working before the planet (rules over it) goes retrograde and continue the working, would the working be more effective if the planet would not be retrograde at the time or does the energy gets kind of stored and added again when the planet moves normal again?

Does someone know more about it?

Fuchs said:
:?: I have the feeling the workings are not solely only dependant on the starting time, but also affected in a way how the planets are while we continue the working. :?:

I was wondering if for example one starts a working before the planet (rules over it) goes retrograde and continue the working, would the working be more effective if the planet would not be retrograde at the time or does the energy gets kind of stored and added again when the planet moves normal again?

If you think that you destroyed the working or that this has a bad effect then it will have a bad effect on the working.

With workings it is the starting point of the working which is important.

But of course, you will not see any results as long as the planet is retrograde which ties into the working.

Fuchs said:

Don’t stress over spells too much.
Much of this has to do with harmony, and if you doubt it or have fears you create disharmony.

Also, if this is for a certain person, you can just use magick a bit more directly, use your aura with GOLDEN ENERGY (gold works better than Green even, as this can incite jealousy) and program it to affect the other person. You can also just simply use Satanama, and program your Aura with golden Energy „Ich und _____ genießen die Zeit die wir gemeinsam verbringen sehr.“ and just hold her hands etc when ur out for a walk or something.

Or use sex magick on her when she sleeps.

But only after Venus is direct again.

Fuchs said:

Are you talking about Mercury going retrograde, for example? That is a good question. Part of me wants to say that since you started it on on a non-retrograde time it would be fine, but I don't know if that is just hopeful. Doesn't help that the calendar says it is fine to start the square before it goes retrograde.

Perhaps this is a question for the Gods to answer unless someone has some firsthand experience.

NinRick said:
But of course, you will not see any results as long as the planet is retrograde which ties into the working.

You did experience this? After the planet was retrograde again, the working kicked in fully?

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

You did experience this? After the planet was retrograde again, the working kicked in fully?

Unfortunately no, I have not experienced this, I am simply talking of a logical and theoritcal context here.

Blitzkreig said:
Fuchs said:

Are you talking about Mercury going retrograde, for example? That is a good question. Part of me wants to say that since you started it on on a non-retrograde time it would be fine, but I don't know if that is just hopeful. Doesn't help that the calendar says it is fine to start the square before it goes retrograde.

Perhaps this is a question for the Gods to answer unless someone has some firsthand experience.
I honestly don't think so. We already know that the spell affected by the planets when you start the spell and not during it. One the example is the Void of Moon, it does not affects the spells that you have already start.

luis said:
Blitzkreig said:
Fuchs said:

I honestly don't think so. We already know that the spell affected by the planets when you start the spell and not during it. One the example is the Void of Moon, it does not affects the spells that you have already start.

It does not affect, but it does also not improve, void is not the same as a planet. A planet does constantly send the energy on people and influence them. If you do a spell even if allready started, this positive extra bonus is missing. It´s like there are two workings at the same time the one you do, and the one the planet does all the time.

Like if you would plant a tree and have to water it all the time but the sun is not shining in the right amount.
The plant will grow (simplified without other stuff minerals etc, spoken) but it won´t grow as good as it could with enouth sunlight.

Thats my understanding of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back