Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Responsibilities

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Hey Brethren. I know I've been away from the groups for a while, I've been dealing with some pretty awesome stuff going on in my life, including moving into my own place last week. It's just me and my kitty now, and it's my first time being on my own in 8 years (long-term relationships and living with friends before, which is stupid. I am against communal living, we should only live with family and spouses or on our own. [Vent over haha]).

I thought it was alright for me to be off the groups indefinitely, as I figured I wasn't really needed here since there are so many experienced SS answering questions etc, but then as I was doing my Tibetan breathing exercises earlier, a "voice" (probably my GD) told me it's part of my responsibility to be active in these groups.

And now that I'm working mainly from home and no longer at the office, I save an hour of commuting a day, so I'll be putting that towards being on here and doing online warfare.

But first, I must finish unpacking! I have 3 suitcases and a large backpack that look they they exploded clothes out all over my bedroom. And a few unsightly boxes laying around still. I need my home to be cozy and organized, for my own mental and emotional health lol.

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hey Lydia!!

Its amazing to hear from you again sister and am so happy to see things are going good for you. i too have been away for some time now and only truly returned today despite a post made a few days ago.

Look forward to hearin from you sister,

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hey Brethren. I know I've been away from the groups for a while, I've been dealing with some pretty awesome stuff going on in my life, including moving into my own place last week. It's just me and my kitty now, and it's my first time being on my own in 8 years (long-term relationships and living with friends before, which is stupid. I am against communal living, we should only live with family and spouses or on our own. [Vent over haha]).

I thought it was alright for me to be off the groups indefinitely, as I figured I wasn't really needed here since there are so many experienced SS answering questions etc, but then as I was doing my Tibetan breathing exercises earlier, a "voice" (probably my GD) told me it's part of my responsibility to be active in these groups.

And now that I'm working mainly from home and no longer at the office, I save an hour of commuting a day, so I'll be putting that towards being on here and doing online warfare.

But first, I must finish unpacking! I have 3 suitcases and a large backpack that look they they exploded clothes out all over my bedroom. And a few unsightly boxes laying around still. I need my home to be cozy and organized, for my own mental and emotional health lol.

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hey Strength! Good to hear from you too, and I'm also glad that you're back too!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hey Lydia!!

Its amazing to hear from you again sister and am so happy to see things are going good for you. i too have been away for some time now and only truly returned today despite a post made a few days ago.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hey Lydia!! ;)

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 5:41 PM EST strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hey Lydia!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Shannon your email spurred me to post this now instead of later tonight when I have more time lol :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hey Lydia!! ;)

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 5:41 PM EST strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hey Lydia!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Responsibilities
Sent: Sat, Feb 23, 2013 10:36:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey Brethren. I know I've been away from the groups for a while, I've been dealing with some pretty awesome stuff going on in my life, including moving into my own place last week. It's just me and my kitty now, and it's my first time being on my own in 8 years (long-term relationships and living with friends before, which is stupid. I am against communal living, we should only live with family and spouses or on our own. [Vent over haha]).

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

[/TD]

I'm fairly new here, so didn't know you but Welcome Back Home.

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Welcome back Lydia and Strength!

HAIL SATAN!

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks, I've seen your name as I popped in now and then to read posts by our HP's.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 5:44 AM SAST lydia_666@... wrote:

Thanks, I've seen your name as I popped in now and then to read posts by our HP's.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

I have been with father Lucifer for about a year now but today I will be doing an initiation ritual. I want some one to help with it.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

HA! Definitely nice to see you posting again :D

Ay, you are needed here. The more legit people, the less crap.

Verily, I'm glad you're back.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Since you're asking me (as you replied to my post instead of making your own), no we will not help you with it, it's something you must do on your own. You do not need help, it's all right here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], KLEINBOOI Novela <kleinbooinob@... wrote:

I have been with father Lucifer for about a year now but today I will be doing an initiation ritual. I want some one to help with it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Thanks Siguard, and I guess that's true, many infiltrators here trying to lead the newbies astray. Their time is near an end though, and it will be Satan's Truth known everywhere on this planet!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Yes there are many Infiltrators on these groups. Its good to have you back Lydia.

Thanks Siguard, and I guess that's true, many infiltrators here trying to lead the newbies astray. Their time is near an end though, and it will be Satan's Truth known everywhere on this planet!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Responsibilities

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" wrote:

<3

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back