Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Research needs?

Sam1

Hello SS comrades!
I was just wondering if anyone here, like a HP, or a member needed some research to get done to improve one of our websites. If anyone can think of anything that needs to be researched, or further studied, I can help. However I am limited in that I can only use libraries around me and the internet.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Why not ask Satan or your Guardian Demon what They would like you to study/research? Or how to advance Their cause?They will surely guide you and tell you.
I think it's a very kind and generous offer, what you are offering, but it's important to empower, educate and enlighten yourself first while helping the Gods in spiritual warfare.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:35 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello SS comrades!
I was just wondering if anyone here, like a HP, or a member needed some research to get done to improve one of our websites. If anyone can think of anything that needs to be researched, or further studied, I can help. However I am limited in that I can only use libraries around me and the internet.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Okay, thank you for your input! I will ask Satan tonight after I do spiritual warfare. Is it okay if I have not found my guardian demon? I think it may be Beezulbub because whenever I write his name or just say it in my head I get this energy charge in my legs. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sep 18, 2015, at 23:43, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Why not ask Satan or your Guardian Demon what They would like you to study/research? Or how to advance Their cause?They will surely guide you and tell you.
I think it's a very kind and generous offer, what you are offering, but it's important to empower, educate and enlighten yourself first while helping the Gods in spiritual warfare.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:35 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello SS comrades!

HAIL SATAN!!!

How do I get a guardian demon? And why can't we call them Angels? Demon just sounds so evil! Lol and I know lucifer and satan are not evil. 

On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:43 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:35 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello SS comrades!

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's okay, some people have not found their Guardian Demon yet. They come to us in Their own time.

You could ask Beezlebub if He is, though, for another sign. Just to confirm. Although I think that the energy charge in your legs after saying or thinking His name is a good sign too, in my opinion.

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:06 AM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay, thank you for your input! I will ask Satan tonight after I do spiritual warfare. Is it okay if I have not found my guardian demon? I think it may be Beezulbub because whenever I write his name or just say it in my head I get this energy charge in my legs. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Sep 18, 2015, at 23:43, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello SS comrades!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Um Satan is Lucifer. Satan is a title and it means truth. Demon is not evil that is your programming that makes you believe the word angels mean good when in fact it doesn't.

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:06 PM, "Robert Lettieri lettieri89@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do I get a guardian demon? And why can't we call them Angels? Demon just sounds so evil! Lol and I know lucifer and satan are not evil. 

On Sep 18, 2015, at 11:43 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello SS comrades!

HAIL SATAN!!!

@Robert Lettieri.

It's okay if you have not found your Guardian Daemon yet, I did not until seven months after Dedicating, it's best to be patient while waiting your Guardian Daemon and form a proper relationship with Father Satan, as I have been working on. My Guardian just happened to surprise me and I found out that way.

we would not call them jewish angels because those being are evil, yet we would call them Daemons. I know from experience having fought some with Father Satan, and my Guardians Daemons protection in my daily life a while back while doing banishing rituals that they are definitely evil, and psychotic.

It's okay to have some misunderstanding about certain beings, but study can clear that up entirely. I would recommend studying the JoS again, especially exposingchristianity, because it explains the nature of these bastard beings who plague, and harass humanity for no reason at all. Daemons/Daemonesses, are our friends, angels are our enemies, it'll just take time to understand.

Try reading this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

and this other page from the JoS as I thought it would speed up your studies and make things easier.

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Angels.html

Everything you read in the above link above this text is true, they attacked, and harassed me even did harassment to my body through psychic means until I killed them. Angels  or enemy nordics are very evil beings, they may look like our Gods/Goddesses, but they are NOTHING like them at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back