Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

request to pray for banishing personal life enemy

Satanists DON'T pray for others. Thats xian shit. Meditate, use magick and take care of your problem yourself. This is the Satanic way to do things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@... wrote:

hello satanic brother,
             i am arunsrinivaas from india. i am in difficult situation for a long time and i cannot tell my indian address due to cruel situation in my life.
            my personal life cruel enemy is my wife with name jayanthi who came through marriage in 1988. even though i want to lead a peaceful life by getting one sided divorce from cruel life partner i cannot because government of india has framed marriage law as women centric law and no relief for men through one sided divorce. my wife and her parents are rowdys who have political support and also government support through divorce law.
        i request joy of satan group members to pray to satan permanently banish my wife jayanthi (satan kill my wife supernaturally).  i want to come out of these marriage life through satans grace and after my ambition is fulfilled i want to spend rest of my life in europe country which has no law barrier for men like india (women centric law)

Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:
Satanists DON'T pray for others. Thats xian shit. Meditate, use magick and take care of your problem yourself. This is the Satanic way to do things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], arun srinivaas <arunsrinivaas@ wrote:

hello satanic brother,
             i am arunsrinivaas from india. i am in difficult situation for a long time and i cannot tell my indian address due to cruel situation in my life.
            my personal life cruel enemy is my wife with name jayanthi who came through marriage in 1988. even though i want to lead a peaceful life by getting one sided divorce from cruel life partner i cannot because government of india has framed marriage law as women centric law and no relief for men through one sided divorce. my wife and her parents are rowdys who have political support and also government support through divorce law.
        i request joy of satan group members to pray to satan permanently banish my wife jayanthi (satan kill my wife supernaturally).  i want to come out of these marriage life through satans grace and after my ambition is fulfilled i want to spend rest of my life in europe country which has no law barrier for men like india (women centric law)

Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now! http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
hello satanic brothers
i have been advised to do meditation magic and solve my problem myself.
if any person in this world is not in a position to do satanic meditation because a mind with sadness cannot do meditation how can he pray for himself for his personal problems.
that is why i requested satanic universal brothers to pray for me to banish my personal life enemy namey wife who is cruel and cunning ( banishing means satans help me by killing her )
this i write because i suffered so much what is the use in continuing in that relationship because she stick to me in life like faeces because indias divorce law is like that no divorce relief for men he has to suffer till end of his life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back