Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reptillians

Wow that was vile I felt like I needed to clean my aura just from watching truly disgusting why on earth are they...ON EARTH!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 4, 2015, at 10:38 AM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Jews are in fact reptillians. There IS much proof concerning this. In this post I would like to present the proof. To start us off there are Jewish specific diseases. Such as Harlequin Ichthyosis

harlequin ichthyosis- please don't watch this if you are faint hearted ,

This is caused by their reptilian DNA. I watched a doctor explain it and he literally said they form what looks like scales. 

They are pretty much at war with their own body and it looks similar to the Ubaid reptilian statuette unsurprisingly. No one should be scared of these things, I have to deal with seeing them every night in my dreams when I'm the most vulnerable and although they can't do shit man they look sooo fucked up & this is just the disgusting portion of what they really are.
Hail Satan!

On Friday, December 4, 2015 7:44 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Jews are in fact reptillians. There IS much proof concerning this. In this post I would like to present the proof. To start us off there are Jewish specific diseases. Such as Harlequin Ichthyosis

This is caused by their reptilian DNA. I watched a doctor explain it and he literally said they form what looks like scales. 

It said not to look if you were faint hearted, turns out I'm faint hearted XD, i almost fell down in my seat looking at this.

Well, that's them.

There are DOZENS of congenital defects found in Jews (Tay-Sachs is the big one, also Gaucher's Disease and Familial Dysautonomia), but I've never read anything saying that this disease is specific to or even more common among them. If there's any way you can firmly hate on the Jews for this, it's that they've gutted and slanderized the entire concept of Eugenics. People try AS HARD AS THEY CAN to keep souls trapped in these bodies past birth, and when people KNOW they have genetic disorders, and KNOW they'll pass on the disease to every fourth or second child they have, they're ENCOURAGED to keep breeding. That's something to hate the Jews for. But reacting with "XD" to what is most likely a Gentile child is wrong to say the least.

I was grossed out at first now I am just laughing. Hope the little joo suffered cause of it. Truly these monsters are creatures that need to be demolished. Still though laughing or not it makes me wanna barf. DX 

On Friday, December 4, 2015 6:44 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I googled the disease and it is incredibly real. I literally feel physically sick after learning this. 
HAIL SATAN!!!

On Saturday, December 5, 2015 11:31 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It said not to look if you were faint hearted, turns out I'm faint hearted XD, i almost fell down in my seat looking at this.

Well, that's them.

As it has already been stated it is a joo only illness. Even if it is not public info, I read a bit about it and it never once points the finger to the joos cause they don't want people to know how fucked up they are, it doesn't make that 'thing' one of us. It is no doubt a hideous joo. Truly sickening.

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 9:33 AM, "abradolflincler1991@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There are DOZENS of congenital defects found in Jews (Tay-Sachs is the big one, also Gaucher's Disease and Familial Dysautonomia), but I've never read anything saying that this disease is specific to or even more common among them. If there's any way you can firmly hate on the Jews for this, it's that they've gutted and slanderized the entire concept of Eugenics. People try AS HARD AS THEY CAN to keep souls trapped in these bodies past birth, and when people KNOW they have genetic disorders, and KNOW they'll pass on the disease to every fourth or second child they have, they're ENCOURAGED to keep breeding. That's something to hate the Jews for. But reacting with "XD" to what is most likely a Gentile child is wrong to say the least.

"Hunter Steinitz" was the only notable case I could find with what sounded like a Jewish name. The others are Nusrit Shaheen (Pakistani), Ryan Gonzalez, Stephanie Turner, Mason van Dyke, Brenna Westlake, and Mui Thomas. There's also a case recorded in Charleston in 1750, the mother's name was Mary Evans. There's no question that all of these cases were from Gentile families. How much Jewish blood they had is unknown, but none of them were less than half Gentile. Who knows, maybe this genetic curse has its roots in the Jews. It's a lipid transport disorder; Gaucher's Disease and Niemann-Pick Disease are Jewish-specific diseases of this same type. But it affects Gentiles. It doesn't make them Jews any more than being disfigured in a fire makes you a Reptilian.

---In [email protected], <jamesmarshall237@... wrote :

As it has already been stated it is a joo only illness. Even if it is not public info, I read a bit about it and it never once points the finger to the joos cause they don't want people to know how fucked up they are, it doesn't make that 'thing' one of us. It is no doubt a hideous joo. Truly sickening.

My goodness- jews are like creatures out of a fucked up sci-fi horror movie. They are hideous at the best of times, but this just takes it to a new level. Their reptilian genes cannot stay concealed forever. They always end up bubbling to the surface.

I feel nauseous.

Soon will come the day, with our efforts, that the world will be free of this filthy scourge.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

Joy of Satan Ministries

You do know many jooz change their names to not sound jooish then get surgery to make themselves not look jooish so the only way you could know is if you sensed them. 

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 8:01 PM, "abradolflincler1991@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

"Hunter Steinitz" was the only notable case I could find with what sounded like a Jewish name. The others are Nusrit Shaheen (Pakistani), Ryan Gonzalez, Stephanie Turner, Mason van Dyke, Brenna Westlake, and Mui Thomas. There's also a case recorded in Charleston in 1750, the mother's name was Mary Evans. There's no question that all of these cases were from Gentile families. How much Jewish blood they had is unknown, but none of them were less than half Gentile. Who knows, maybe this genetic curse has its roots in the Jews. It's a lipid transport disorder; Gaucher's Disease and Niemann-Pick Disease are Jewish-specific diseases of this same type. But it affects Gentiles. It doesn't make them Jews any more than being disfigured in a fire makes you a Reptilian.

Hey zildar! I remember following your rituals back in 2011-2012. We have come so far since then. Hope all is well with you! 

You're right, there are plenty of Jews who've changed their names, particularly upon immigration. But Nusrit Shaheen was the daughter of Pakistani Muslims in Britain, and Mary Evans was afflicted in 18th Century South Carolina. Neither of those two social groups were or are known for heavy mixing with Jews. In any case, there are more Jews who haven't changed their names, and pardon me if I balk at the idea that more than a small minority of wealthy Jews have had plastic surgery. For every "Sleeper" Jew afflicted with this defect, they should be firmly outnumbered by obvious Jews, as is the case with Tay-Sachs Etc. Israel especially should be a well-known hotspot. This is an incredibly visible disease, if it was only popping up in Jewish populations, people WOULD know.

You do know many jooz change their names to not sound jooish then get surgery to make themselves not look jooish so the only way you could know is if you sensed them. 

Final word: The real litmus test for what these things are, or rather who, is to look at the survivors. Yes, there are survivors.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/lif ... Ichthyosis

That's for Nusrit Shaheen, the Pakistani. She's a strong person, trying to live as normal a life as possible. On the other end you have "Hunter Steinitz," the media darling, who spouts off on how "IT"S OKAY TO BE DIFFERENT! THERE'S NO NORMAL!" I think we can all guess where she's from. In both cases though, it's a horrific disfigurement, but it really only goes skin deep.

@ abradolflincler1991 "Muslims" don't "mix with jews?" And, S. Carolina slavers don't either?

Really? Islam IS Jewish.

As for folks in.S. Carolina, jews fuck anything.

Uhhh no. This is a Jewish specific disease. The girl that said there is no norm. Notice her mothers nose? Notice her friends eyes and nose. It is a kike family. As is anyone that contracts this disese. Yeah it's skin deep alright, guess what skin deep for a Jew is? Reptilian. 
A disease the turns you into a reptile is not normal? 

That's fine, I'm glad you're providing a source. But the document is talking about diseases that are found in Jews, not diseases that are exclusive to Jews. And the section on prevalence says that it's only been reported in two Ashkenazi Jewish families. This makes sense as the occurrence is one in several million, and there are only about 14 million Jews on the planet. Like I said though, look up the survivors of the disease. The harlequin infants look like some kind of alien monstrosity, but if they actually survive to childhood and adulthood they might as well be normal people (except for their appearance).

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

Here is a book on Jewish specific disease. Go to page 129. It talks about it. It is found amongst ashkenazi Jews predominantly with the very few cases of Arabs. Jewish Arabs. 
http://www.health.gov.il/Subjects/Genet ... k_jews.pdf

That's nice, but it's a Jewish disease and it's due to their reptilian DNA. Also they don't look normal at all, they have bright red skin that peels and bug eyes. None the less they are Jews. Jews look like normal people.

---In [email protected], <abradolflincler1991@... wrote :

That's fine, I'm glad you're providing a source. But the document is talking about diseases that are found in Jews, not diseases that are exclusive to Jews. And the section on prevalence says that it's only been reported in two Ashkenazi Jewish families. This makes sense as the occurrence is one in several million, and there are only about 14 million Jews on the planet. Like I said though, look up the survivors of the disease. The harlequin infants look like some kind of alien monstrosity, but if they actually survive to childhood and adulthood they might as well be normal people (except for their appearance).

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

Here is a book on Jewish specific disease. Go to page 129. It talks about it. It is found amongst ashkenazi Jews predominantly with the very few cases of Arabs. Jewish Arabs. 
http://www.health.gov.il/Subjects/Genet ... k_jews.pdf

Also notice it says Mendelian Disorders found in Israel? A Mendelian Disorder is a disorder that is INHERITED due to a specific set of chromosomes that are found within a family or group. It is basically something that is found with within a select group of people that on occasion becomes activated. 
 Thus when the document I provided said these are the Mendelian Disorders of those in Israel. It didn't say these are some common diseases. It said these are the INHERITED Disorders of THESE People. That is why I Provided THIS document. 

I never argued that it wasn't genetically inherited. And like I said, I'm not ruling out the possibility that the genetic disorder comes from Jews originally. I just don't see enough evidence that the disease is found only in fullblooded Jews. The Gentiles who have it might have some element of Jewish DNA, despite being mostly non-Jew. And like I said, I DESPISE the people who've murdered the eugenics movement. I have no interest in "defending" the Jews, but I do want to make sure the people we're calling "Jews" actually are.

I understand. But don't worry Gentiles don't pop out Reptile babies :pAlso, it doesn't take a full blooded Jew for this to occur no. But there has to be Jewish Blood present somewhere on either mother or Fathers side. 

Hi Aldric :) . Yes, its amazing to see how far we have come and to see that we have so many long time members participating now who have been with us for years. I remember being new and participating in one of the first large scale organized Group Rituals and it was the most incredible feeling ever. It has only gotten stronger. All of our efforts are manifesting- the enemy will be taken down.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

- High Priestess Zildar Raasi

Joy of Satan ministries

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back