Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reptilians

LOL. Good name for 'em!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Reptilians and Greys  I personally call space kikes.

Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 1:21:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

Nothing friendly about greys. Since my dedication over 6 years ago, I have had
no contact with them whatsoever.

One ran from me once: I was in the paddock with my horse and turned to look at
the rowan bush in the paddock that was moving (when there was no wind) and saw a
grey. Upon seeing me, he took off. Oddly, for some reason it didn't scare the
crap out of my skittish Arabian horse!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Alright, got it. I get the message.

No more talk of friendly reps....and especially greys.

I HAVE NEVER FELT A FRIENDLY VIBE FROM A GREY,...NEVER.

They are not to be trusted, thats correct.

Thanks everyone who contributed to this discussion.--- In
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

That is a point...so have I. But I dunno. I'm thinking that most of these
beings do not have our best interests at heart, but what do I know? Precious
little, at this point...whatever. Hail Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians

Whatever...I know you are trying to help Scarlet...and I appreciate your
"advise"...

But I am not convinced that is on every Reps agenda.

Has anyone on here ever shared that fascination with the dinosaurs that I did
as a child???

I have always liked lizards...lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet_wych" <haegan.ossian@ wrote:

i have read a fair bit about reptilians, bit of a ufo nut as well you see,
and well, reptilians are monsterous predators, with a rather deep hatred for
man, if one is being even remotly nice to you, beware, what ever it wants, it
has not got your best intrest in it's heart, they are they ones behind the grey
abdutions and human/animal mutilations

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

I am not sure your being honest Jwilson...but I am going to assume you
are.

You have a connection with your reptilian friend.

I have felt a deep connection to them SOMETIMES.

Sometimes i have seen some other reptilian guys that I wouldn't REALLY
want to have to get to know or deal with.

Each to their own.

If the relationship is pleasing and pleasurable to you...doesn't mess up
your daily mundane life,....whats wrong with it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@" <jwilson87@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwilson87@" <jwilson87@ wrote:

I messaged someone from here about Reptilians a few days ago, and
they told me the solution was to go for Satan for help.
This doesn't help me.
Is there a more immediate way for me to communicate with this being?
Telling me to go to Satan for help is like a Christian telling me to
go to Jesus for help.

I need something I can actually do to. I appricate the help.

Oh, that would be sister. ^_^;
But, I wouldn't really know.
You see, I've had people tell me that there are good reptilians and bad
reptilians. The thing is, I've had this experiance:
I've had a dream/lucid dream/fully awake, I couldn't tell really (I
know that's confusing) but I had this male reptilian on my back, and I was
looking up at him. He asked me a question, but I cannot remember a word of it. I
just remember it was a question I said "Yes" to.
I replied, "Yes, as long as you don't scare me."
Well, after talking about him to a few friends, he stopped showing
himself in my dreams, but I've been getting so many nightmares about my dead
mother, and I've been woken up about 3AM every time I meditate. Yet, that's not
the worst of it.
A few times, I was pinned to my bed, and told "You will not win."
I think it was because I was sick of having so many nightmares and
called out to whatever was responsible for them. I attacked my entire house with
a white light, and was then pinned to my bed that night.

As I was being held down, I said, "Please, reptilian let me love you."
He let go.
A few weeks later, this happened again, and this time he said nothing.
He had picked me up and thrown me down on the matress on the head of the bed,
and then thrown me to the foot of the bed. I repeated what I said to him last
time, and it did not work. I became afraid, and was able to turn my head around
to see nothing. The thing is, I know they can be invisable, and I know they can
cause themselves to appear as anything: ex: Jesus Christ (which has never
happened to me b/c I don't believe in him), dead loved ones, angels (of any
kind), etc. Even worse, because of this, I saw my shield of white light fade and
I blacked out.

I wish I would have the chance to call him out, but I'm sick of
fighting. Not that I'm giving up protecting myself. I'd just rather have what
use we to have. A gentle relationship.

I asked a friend of mine who has benevolant reptilians around her what
was happening with this mystery guy around me. She said they told her he was
attached to me. He said that he was sorry if he caused any trouble (this was
before I was attacked), and he was there to watch my artwork and protect me. I
felt alot of love for him after I heard this, more so than in the begining.
Then, it went down hill from there.

My friend also told me it was incarnations or something of people sent
to cause other people harm, but this voice I heard wasn't human. It was deep,
oily, reverberated in my head. It didn't scare me, I suppose things can be
beautiful if they've never been heard before. Most people would have been afraid
but I was not.

Interestingly enough, that wasn't the first time I've had something
negative come out of this. Before I ever met my friend with the nice reptilians,
I was feeling deep love for a boyfriend (now my ex), and I heard a snake hiss my
hear. Then this wave of ..something..ran up my left side. It was like that
tingly feeling when your foot falls asleep, but it was on the side I wasn't
lying on.

That startled me, so I tried to sleep.

Wow, that was alot to type.
But, the thing that worries me, is that I dont want to accuse the wrong
person (if it's okay to call them that). I'd rather love him than fight. I'm
starting to feel really attracted to him even though I haven't seen him in a
while, but I'm just worried.
My friend told me it isn't him and he's became upset overhearing I said
it was him and that it was a possiblity he ate people. I felt bad. I don't want
to lose a friend, but I'm also sick of these nightmares and being picked up and
thrown around in bed.

The reptilians are the cosmic enemies of Satan and they are the Gods number 1 enemy they CREATED the greys. the jews and basically all sick evil things that go on in this universe. also zeta reticuli is just a base for the greys they are not from there NEVER associate the reptilians with the Kundalini i don't know why you would people have been abducted by reptilians and they basically are the embodiments of evil....                                                                                                                               The Kundalini is the piece of Father Satan inside of us and it is how we transform ourselves into the Godhood.   good post to read up on Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth : JoS Astrology  

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 12:18 PM, "Discipulum Satanas discipulumsatanas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't have any links, but I do have direct experience. To date, I have encountered one reptilian. It actually looked like one too. It intruded upon me one night, and that sonnuvabitch did not only NOT come in peace, but it was trying to attack me. It was so strong I was in seconds overwhelmed. I had to ask Father Satan to get rid of that bastard.

I'll tell you this now, in my personal experience, when they come, they mean business. There's usually no idle chit chat. They're like a fucking battering ram. Fortunately, I have encountered ONLY one. May you never meet one, they're strong beyond belief.

By the way, Frizzard, did the Reptilian have blackish scales/skin?  On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:12 PM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't have any links, but I do have direct experience. To date, I have encountered one reptilian. It actually looked like one too. It intruded upon me one night, and that sonnuvabitch did not only NOT come in peace, but it was trying to attack me. It was so strong I was in seconds overwhelmed. I had to ask Father Satan to get rid of that bastard.

I'll tell you this now, in my personal experience, when they come, they mean business. There's usually no idle chit chat. They're like a fucking battering ram. Fortunately, I have encountered ONLY one. May you never meet one, they're strong beyond belief.

Because I have been seeing one with black scales/skin but cannot verify if it's a shapeshifting Grey or an actual Reptilian. I haven't had the chance to see Their face. They are very tall though. On Monday, November 3, 2014 7:04 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

By the way, Frizzard, did the Reptilian have blackish scales/skin?  On Sunday, November 2, 2014 11:12 PM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I saw that bastard clear as day. Roughly 5'7" slim, but built along with it, and reptilian looking. But, more along the lines of a snake thing.

So there have been certain people(not many) that I look at and I just get a strong feeling of dislike towards them. Idk what it means but I know theres some reason why.

That is how it appeared to me too. This was when I was doing a LOT of spiritual warfare against the enemy. it was really pissed off. it just appeared to me, and instantaneously, I was in paralysis, and it also injected overwhelming fear into me. This lasted for less than 5 seconds, and I didn't even have call on The Gods, my Guardian intervened and got rid of it straight away.
Just for the record, it was green, almost the colour of bile in vomit. its eyes were exactly like crocodile eyes, and there was no white in them, just yellowish-green with a black slit. it did not seem to have ears protruding out from the side of its head, just hole like things. these vile walking shits are the most evil things you can encounter.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!!!!!!!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!!
Heil Hitler!

Do not obsess over them and do not even think of them, treat them like they do not exist. Its known they harass people, and more powerful entities only waste time on those who really fight. But they waste their time. For those who are close to Satan and actively fight for him, the enemy's attacks might not even touch them. If they do, they are instantly obilerated by our Gods. Even in some papers by Soviet Russia there were reptilians and also reports of communicating with them and being enforced by them. There are many lies around the situation but the underlying message is the same; that these beings for many reasons are against Humanity.

The reptilian mobsters are strong, stronger than greys and like most of these entities very capable of causing spiritual havoc and distress. But do not grow paranoid over them. My experience with them tells me they have zero emotion and that we in no way can reason/communicate with them- totally out of question. They are a different and very evil lifeform, evil for the enviroment aswell. They are different species and like their offspring on this Earth they are very vile and predatory. They have failed and always fail to create what we call a "civilization" and they are simply predatory to anything inferior than them, violent with a fixation of having other forms as their slaves. I know some will question why, but this is no different than a virus just being created and thats it. For one thing more, I think this has to do with perceptions and how our different perceptions as species influence one another's existential enviroment. I know this sounds bizzare and even to me, but I only partially can conceive the concept. This ties in to why and how we were also created and in our ability to co exist with Satan and the Gods ( Ea and the Annunaki for those who are new). Thing is, you must build the aura of protection. I have had many experiences myself, too many to write, but just know Satan and the Empire of Orion can handle these beings with relative ease in their attacks towards us.

The enemy is pathetic piece of life that has nothing to do with itself. Attacks should be of course try to be "avoided" by a very regular and strong aura of protection and cleaning. 

One should not go afar in galaxies and other imaginations to find out about them. SEE SIMPLY XIANITY AND JUDAISM, the spawns that these beings that we fight support and cultivate and what monstrous destruction they bring to Humanity. Now just see what Satanism has did for us and how much better and stronger it made us down the road. Simple proofs like this are enough. Any attack or opposition you get is simply because the enemy is afraid of you. This can range from outright seeing them from concusive mental harassment and other things. Just IGNORE them and know they cannot spiritually harm you in anyway so long you are close to Satan and meditate. Piece of cake. Seek no outlandish concepts and see the Truth before your eyes. Sometimes this is the answer you was seeking all along.
Also strength is something more. 
Strength = ability to survive and evovle. Satan cultivates this because he cares for Humanity. And for our collective future.
The enemy = weakness and degeneration. Death of life and de-evolution into weak worthless level of existence. 

- High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I have to agree, but then again, I make no assumptions and try to gain as much experience as possible. I have only had a few experiences with reptilians. The first time, they were standing in front of me and were just standing there and tilting their heads and staring at me from no more than a foot away somewhat like a dear does when it is attempting to understand our intent around it. However, I always make sure to have a powerful aura of protection and I have warned a variety of astral beings not to attack because I'll attack back. Unfortunately, I am not too sure who is who, because there are quite a bit of different kinds of entities coming and going around me. I have had a couple bad experiences, which were quickly remedied by a purification ritual.
The only thing I can say is be careful around every entity that comes near you, as there are many that are harmful and you can never know for sure, sometimes until it is too late. Keep up an aura of protection and be consistent. It seems to me that many harmful beings are starting to stop or be more cautious because they know there are groups like us who will no longer tolerate their destructive and judeo-christian like ways.

I have seen many kinds of entities, some are like 3D shadows, greys, reptilians, creatures remarkably similar to the stories of boogeymen, and more, yet despite all this, I have no clear view yet on what their intentions are around me. Sometimes it seem as if they are testing me for weaknesses that they can exploit, and when this seems to be the case I immediately attack them.

Hail Satan

If you're looking at kikes, then you have every right. They are lesser reptilian beings. They are filth on this planet.

Thank you for the information i thus am a beginner Hail Satan  Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device  ------ Original message------ From: hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSat... Date: Tue, 11/4/2014 10:25 PMTo: [email protected];Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Reptilians    Do not obsess over them and do not even think of them, treat them like they do not exist. Its known they harass people, and more powerful entities only waste time on those who really fight. But they waste their time. For those who are close to Satan and actively fight for him, the enemy's attacks might not even touch them. If they do, they are instantly obilerated by our Gods. Even in some papers by Soviet Russia there were reptilians and also reports of communicating with them and being enforced by them. There are many lies around the situation but the underlying message isbthe same; that these beings for many reasons are against Humanity.
The reptilian mobsters are strong, stronger than greys and like most of these entities very capable of causing spiritual havoc and distress. But do not grow paranoid over them. My experience with them tells me they have zero emotion and that we in no way can reason/communicate with them- totally out of question. They are a different and very evil lifeform, evil for the enviroment aswell. They are different species and like their offspring on this Earth they are very vile and predatory. They have failed and always fail to create what we call a "civilization" and they are simply predatory to anything inferior than them, violent with a fixation of having other forms as their slaves. I know some will question why, but this is no different than a virus just being created and thats it. For one thing more, I think this has to do with perceptions and how our different perceptions as species influence one another's existential enviroment. I know this sounds bizzare and even to me, but I only partially can conceive the concept. This ties in to why and how we were also created and in our ability to co exist with Satan and the Gods ( Ea and the Annunaki for those who are new). Thing is, you must build the aura of protection. I have had many experiences myself, too many to write, but just know Satan and the Empire of Orion can handle these beings with relative ease in their attacks towards us.
The enemy is pathetic piece of life that has nothing to do with itself. Attacks should be of course try to be "avoided" by a very regular and strong aura of protection and cleaning. 
One should not go afar in galaxies and other imaginations to find out about them. SEE SIMPLY XIANITY AND JUDAISM, the spawns that these beings that we fight support and cultivate and what monstrous destruction they bring to Humanity. Now just see what Satanism has did for us and hoe much better and stronger it made us down the road. Si.ple proofs like this are enough. Any attack or opposition you get is simply because the enemy is afraid of you. This can range from outright seeing them from concusive mental harassment and other things. Just IGNORE them and know they cannot spiritually harm you in anyway so long you are close to Satan and meditate. Piece of cake. Seek no outlandish concepts and see the Truth before your eyes. Sometimes this is the answer you was seeking all along.

- High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks for that response High Priest Hooded Cobra. Fortunately, I have only encountered one, or two maybe.

It really is of no consequence. Once you are determined NOTHING can sway you from Father Satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I say that if You do not have these answers than these are questions you should not be asking yet a well said observation.

I know someone who hears there voices and rather hear the gods. Every couple days they try to separate her from her guardian by saying their someone else. Her guardian is male. They try to act like they belittle him and have one of there females say they are the one in charge. Really untrue a nd insulting. It makes her keep calling for him to help her rid of them. She does the aura of protection so that must help but this thing hovers and follows herher calling her untrue names and makes fun of her meditations. Makes her think  that reptilians or the others are dominated by there females? Anybody else heard of this? As our race and the gods as aren't like this. Real insulting these female ones are.

Well, I'll tell you this Erin12345,

Your friend doesn't need to pay attention to the bastards at all.

I'll let you in on this, I've heard every insult in the book not only about my personal meditations from greys, hell even just the way I enjoy my personal life, but, every insult you can imagine, and more against Father Satan, and any god, or goddess I think about. I'm used to it, I mean, I understand the ultimate intent, I have an extreme anger problem(it's probably different for her, obviously they're trying to pull something psychological on her), that being said, their intent is to goad me into getting into a raging fit, or something otherwise.

Fuck those things, they ain't worth the time of day. Advise her to meditate on Father Satan, and or talk to her guardian. One of the main things I know Father Satan gives us is confidence, even when things seem impossible.

I just keep on keepin' on because of my extreme tolerance :)

If there's possibly( I'm guessing) anything she needs to hear it's this NEVER QUIT, FORGET THE MEANING, ERASE IT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Uh, all right. Now, just one question, and Brother Frizzard perhaps
you can answer this, if you know and would oblige me so. The entities
known as pleiadians, so obviously from the constellation Pleiades.
Well I guess it's a constellation? Meh. But yeah. Are these beings
angels, greys, or what the fuck are they? I only ask because I have
heard this term often of late, you know on Youtube and yes, I Have a
youtube account peoples, please don't yel at me. Lol. I know it's kike
stuffs, but I don't care. I have also found useful stuffs on there.
Um, but yes. I have oft of late heard people mention these pleiadian
beings, and they say they are loving entities, but I think they are
being deceived about such. So, can anyone who actually knows enlighten
me, please? I am sorry, but I am aksing merely out of academic
curiosity, nothing more here. I know that my Lord/Father Satan has my
back; I am not concerned, just curious. Heh. Ave Satanas! Sanctus
Satanas!

On 12/4/14, frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'll let you in on this, I've heard every insult in the book not only about
my personal meditations from greys, hell even just the way I enjoy my
personal life, but, every insult you can imagine, and more against Father
Satan, and any god, or goddess I think about. I'm used to it, I mean, I
understand the ultimate intent, I have an extreme anger problem(it's
probably different for her, obviously they're trying to pull something
psychological on her), that being said, their intent is to goad me into
getting into a raging fit, or something otherwise.

Fuck those things, they ain't worth the time of day. Advise her to meditate
on Father Satan, and or talk to her guardian. One of the main things I know
Father Satan gives us is confidence, even when things seem impossible.

If there's possibly( I'm guessing) anything she needs to hear it's this
NEVER QUIT, FORGET THE MEANING, ERASE IT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

The angels (enemy Nordics) made a base on the pleiades. THEY ARE NOT OUR GODS! just like with greys they will say they are all loving and that they want to help humanity but in truth all they do is push either jewish marxist ideals or they will push christianity or sometimes both. 

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:08 PM, "Allison Passino apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Satanas!

<[email protected] wrote:

I'll let you in on this, I've heard every insult in the book not only about

Fuck those things, they ain't worth the time of day. Advise her to meditate
on Father Satan, and or talk to her guardian. One of the main things I know

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Oh, I know they are not our gods! I was just unsure as to what they
were, exactly. I figured they were angels, because they lie; I knew
they lie, and Father Ea himself told me they lie.

On 12/6/14, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]
The angels (enemy Nordics) made a base on the pleiades. THEY ARE NOT OUR
GODS! just like with greys they will say they are all loving and that they
want to help humanity but in truth all they do is push either jewish marxist
ideals or they will push christianity or sometimes both.

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:08 PM, "Allison Passino
apocalypseofjon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

Satanas!

I'll let you in on this, I've heard every insult in the book not only
about

Fuck those things, they ain't worth the time of day. Advise her to
meditate
on Father Satan, and or talk to her guardian. One of the main things I
know

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!
#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267 -- #yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp #yiv7729455267hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp #yiv7729455267ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp .yiv7729455267ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp .yiv7729455267ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mkp .yiv7729455267ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor #yiv7729455267ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7729455267ygrp-lc #yiv7729455267hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor #yiv7729455267ygrp-lc .yiv7729455267ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267activity span
.yiv7729455267underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7729455267
.yiv7729455267attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267
.yiv7729455267bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267
dd.yiv7729455267last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267 dd.yiv7729455267last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267
dd.yiv7729455267last p span.yiv7729455267yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267file-title a, #yiv7729455267
div.yiv7729455267file-title a:active, #yiv7729455267
div.yiv7729455267file-title a:hover, #yiv7729455267
div.yiv7729455267file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267
div.yiv7729455267photo-title a, #yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267photo-title
a:active, #yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7729455267 div.yiv7729455267photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267 div#yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7729455267ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7729455267yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv7729455267
.yiv7729455267green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv7729455267 o {font-size:0;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv7729455267 .yiv7729455267replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv7729455267 input, #yiv7729455267 textarea {font:99% Arial,
Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv7729455267 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7729455267logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-msg
p#yiv7729455267attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-reco
#yiv7729455267reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor #yiv7729455267ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor #yiv7729455267ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv7729455267
#yiv7729455267ygrp-sponsor #yiv7729455267ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv7729455267 #yiv7729455267ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv7729455267

Just to clear up any misconceptions in my post, christianity is communism they are jewish twins.  

One merely needs to look at their actions and their claims to know they have no interest in helping humanity. They claim we are violent, but they have packs with the Jews and US Government. They claim we are destroying the earth yet they do not implant people with ideas for technology to save it, instead they support the people who keep technology surpressed. They abduct people and condition them to love them, punishing those who do not. None of these actions are taken by Satan and the gods and goddesses of Hell. Words are cheap, but actions are very loud and they show who are our friends and who are our enemies.

Simply tell your friend to absolutely ignore, disregard and tune out, these entities and everything they say, as if they do not exist, forever. that's all that needs to be done and it is simple, though at times it can be difficult, just have her ignore it, and continue your meditations with no regards. absolutely nothing that they say matters, not the positive, not the neg
ative and not the inbetween, and there is truly no reason it should, ever. tell your friend to rely on herself, in regards to self-esteem or whatever it is she's seeking in the comments of the aliens which are attacking her, have her read High Priest Hooded Cobra's Sermon, which I will copy and paste below and is on the Joy of Satan newsletter. it can take weeks, or more, but strength is built along the way and it becomes
easier and easier

Sieg Heil Satan! Hail to all the Forces of Hel!

Meth heads,however fucked up and unhealthy,see visions of who knows what but of all types of people who see more than others,a spectrum of them has seen the same thing.Reptilians.Jews have lizard DNA and are lizard created to be cold and uncaring.Greedy.Selfish.They are not in charge of themselves.Not even the ones in control of them is in charge of themselves.The reptiles are the ones at the top of that whole odyssey.As far as I can tell.Its not such a crazy thought.However many want to say it is are just freaked out by it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back