Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reptilian Attack

---

This is starting to piss me off.This whole thing ! AND I LOVE IT !

The enemy is putting some IMMENSE pressure on me,Lately.

Starting from August 1 , till today , i have experianced more enlightment and more attacks than ever.!

Drains,Emotinal attacks,Physical attacks (Lol i have scars on my hand)...

The enemy grays do hate me and i love it.I love that Father Satan has blessed Me so much.Wonderful.

So,Till today,i felt really bad and exausted.Way to bad to be considered real.I have building defences since a major attack on 3 August - The enemy almost destroyed my 3rd eye - and i have been doing spiritual leaps since then.

These leaps have gone way to bad at the non existant enemy hive minds...So they attacked me with more pressure...

I do a thing called,conscious sleeping.Not astral projection,just deep trance void meditation.

At some time,i felt something touching my chest.And i reacted with my astral hand (Which felt like the real one *for the first time*) And,seeing a gray allien motherfucker,i grabbed its neck and broke it.
Then i heard a sound like a roar,but not really a roar...I cannot really imprint that in words.Like the Hissing Reptilian sound Vovim has talked about on His Posts.Wow then for 1 second i felt so much extreme fear - but i controlled it and shut it down .

I Saw a fucking reptilian,accompanied with 2 others and some grays.
I blasted them with energy to their eyes to blind them,and then i imagined the Hagl rune ... Now the show starts...I shot a good 3-4 hailstones on their heads,just to "Hail" them ...And then i implented a tiny tiny fireball just inside their being...A gift of appriciation.

This tiny little ball,was very destructive by the way.It "sadly" exploded inside them and got them pieces of dust.

The enemy is doing some actions that are clearly indicating that they have lost.Clearly.

I have come in realization and in knowledge that i have never came before.Things are surfacing that were supressed and hidden inside Me.
Some things i know are even close to "UNREAL" and almost "IMPOSSIBLE"

After coming at this realization,close to my full realization...The enemy has been fucking with me hard.They do so to anyone.

Attacking Me at the Astral,At the Physical,Through other people,Through circumstances...

And they only thing they get?My Hate and My Damaging power on them.
And one of the many many things I get? Strength through Joy ;Trust in Satan and My Guardian Friends,and most of all,Myself!

Hail Satan!
Hail To Any Demon and Soul Under the Wings Of Satan!

You talk about 'building defenses'. Can you please expand on that? What do you do?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 11:35:00 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Reptilian Attack

Starting from August 1 , till today , i have experianced more enlightment and more attacks than ever.!

The enemy grays do hate me and i love it.I love that Father Satan has blessed Me so much.Wonderful.

So,Till today,i felt really bad and exausted.Way to bad to be considered real.I have building defences since a major attack on 3 August - The enemy almost destroyed my 3rd eye - and i have been doing spiritual leaps since then.

These leaps have gone way to bad at the non existant enemy hive minds...So they attacked me with more pressure...

I do a thing called,conscious sleeping.Not astral projection,just deep trance void meditation.

At some time,i felt something touching my chest.And i reacted with my astral hand (Which felt like the real one *for the first time*) And,seeing a gray allien motherfucker,i grabbed its neck and broke it.
Then i heard a sound like a roar,but not really a roar...I cannot really imprint that in words.Like the Hissing Reptilian sound Vovim has talked about on His Posts.Wow then for 1 second i felt so much extreme fear - but i controlled it and shut it down .

I blasted them with energy to their eyes to blind them,and then i imagined the Hagl rune ... Now the show starts...I shot a good 3-4 hailstones on their heads,just to "Hail" them ...And then i implented a tiny tiny fireball just inside their being...A gift of appriciation.

This tiny little ball,was very destructive by the way.It "sadly" exploded inside them and got them pieces of dust.

The enemy is doing some actions that are clearly indicating that they have lost.Clearly.

I have come in realization and in knowledge that i have never came before.Things are surfacing that were supressed and hidden inside Me.

After coming at this realization,close to my full realization...The enemy has been fucking with me hard.They do so to anyone.

Attacking Me at the Astral,At the Physical,Through other people,Through circumstances...

And one of the many many things I get? Strength through Joy ;Trust in Satan and My Guardian Friends,and most of all,Myself!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uber Goober <uber.fubar@... wrote:
You talk about 'building defenses'. Can you please expand on that? What do you
do?

Starting from August 1 , till today , i have experianced more enlightment and
more attacks than ever.!

The enemy grays do hate me and i love it.I love that Father Satan has blessed Me
so much.Wonderful.

So,Till today,i felt really bad and exausted.Way to bad to be considered real.I
have building defences since a major attack on 3 August - The enemy almost
destroyed my 3rd eye - and i have been doing spiritual leaps since then.

These leaps have gone way to bad at the non existant enemy hive minds...So they
attacked me with more pressure...

I do a thing called,conscious sleeping.Not astral projection,just deep trance
void meditation.

At some time,i felt something touching my chest.And i reacted with my astral
hand (Which felt like the real one *for the first time*) And,seeing a gray
allien motherfucker,i grabbed its neck and broke it.
Then i heard a sound like a roar,but not really a roar...I cannot really imprint
that in words.Like the Hissing Reptilian sound Vovim has talked about on His
Posts.Wow then for 1 second i felt so much extreme fear - but i controlled it
and shut it down .

I blasted them with energy to their eyes to blind them,and then i imagined the
Hagl rune ... Now the show starts...I shot a good 3-4 hailstones on their
heads,just to "Hail" them ...And then i implented a tiny tiny fireball just
inside their being...A gift of appriciation.

This tiny little ball,was very destructive by the way.It "sadly" exploded inside
them and got them pieces of dust.

The enemy is doing some actions that are clearly indicating that they have
lost.Clearly.

I have come in realization and in knowledge that i have never came before.Things
are surfacing that were supressed and hidden inside Me.

After coming at this realization,close to my full realization...The enemy has
been fucking with me hard.They do so to anyone.

Attacking Me at the Astral,At the Physical,Through other people,Through
circumstances...

And one of the many many things I get? Strength through Joy ;Trust in Satan and
My Guardian Friends,and most of all,Myself!

Hail Satan!
Defences.This is a very long post that i will try to compress it in one post.

Protection is varies.There are many times of protection.

First.I take care of the protection of my spiritual self.This is done with many ways.

First of all,i build my aura of protection,and cleanse my chakras and whole soul.This is done with strong light from the sun.I empower and program my aura to protect Me from Negative energies,from negative planetary energies etc.I have programmed my aura to reflect these things.

My aura has multiple layers.It was the first layer i was talking about.

Above this layer,i place a second aura of Satanic energy.This energy is repelling and is blocking any spiritual interference with beings other than Satan and His beings.This layer is mostly for the protection and repellence of negative entities.

Above my Satanic energy layer,i have a layer of the Elements.The meditation for the creation of this layer can be found in HP Vovim Baghie's Site,which is currently down.Ill update that.(What you do in this meditation,is a bit advanced.You put elements on layers connected with each other,all around your aura.This creates a layer of elemental aura.You program each elemental layer to do a certain thing- For instance,you program water to oxidize. *Although i have not perfected the layers of elements,they protect very good* )

And All around My Self,And my Aura,I place a huge wall or ALGIZ runes.This techinique is called RUNIC SHIELD and i don't know if i'm the only one using it...

All these barriers block quite a deal of negative energy,and reflect quite much upon the sources of the negative energy.I will soon be working with thoughtforms for protection,so that they can add up more.

Going deeper into the defensive techniques...Defence is not only at the Astral plane,but at the physical too.

This involves,creating a cold steel personality,and a mind that cannot be invaded or changed.The enemy fucks with us most,from our internal thoughts.Our low-ego can be our worst enemy.Building confidence and a inmovable and strong trust in Satan and Yourself,is quite rewarding.Chosing only the higher self,and the Satanic persona,is one of the biggest steps for your mental/spiritual/physical protection and evolution.

What i am trying to adress here.One phrase can explain it all.AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

If you are spiritually,mentally protected,protection manifests to the physical level too.So staying spiritually protected and strong,will result in physical protection and empowerment.

The physical level should not be left behind.Exercise,good diet,enough sleep DO A BIG DEAL.For instance.A better body image,is self confidence,self acceptance,self love.All this manifests to your spiritual body.

If you are physically strong a healthy,and have a feeling of power , this power will follow you at the spiritual level too.

I've noticed that when i am at my best physically,my spiritual self is at His best too.Its a two way street.

Hope this post made it a bit more clear.We all have our own ways,and what i did, was adressing some simple things considering protection.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Uber Goober <uber.fubar@... wrote:
You talk about 'building defenses'. Can you please expand on that? What do you
do?

Starting from August 1 , till today , i have experianced more enlightment and
more attacks than ever.!

The enemy grays do hate me and i love it.I love that Father Satan has blessed Me
so much.Wonderful.

So,Till today,i felt really bad and exausted.Way to bad to be considered real.I
have building defences since a major attack on 3 August - The enemy almost
destroyed my 3rd eye - and i have been doing spiritual leaps since then.

These leaps have gone way to bad at the non existant enemy hive minds...So they
attacked me with more pressure...

I do a thing called,conscious sleeping.Not astral projection,just deep trance
void meditation.

At some time,i felt something touching my chest.And i reacted with my astral
hand (Which felt like the real one *for the first time*) And,seeing a gray
allien motherfucker,i grabbed its neck and broke it.
Then i heard a sound like a roar,but not really a roar...I cannot really imprint
that in words.Like the Hissing Reptilian sound Vovim has talked about on His
Posts.Wow then for 1 second i felt so much extreme fear - but i controlled it
and shut it down .

I blasted them with energy to their eyes to blind them,and then i imagined the
Hagl rune ... Now the show starts...I shot a good 3-4 hailstones on their
heads,just to "Hail" them ...And then i implented a tiny tiny fireball just
inside their being...A gift of appriciation.

This tiny little ball,was very destructive by the way.It "sadly" exploded inside
them and got them pieces of dust.

The enemy is doing some actions that are clearly indicating that they have
lost.Clearly.

I have come in realization and in knowledge that i have never came before.Things
are surfacing that were supressed and hidden inside Me.

After coming at this realization,close to my full realization...The enemy has
been fucking with me hard.They do so to anyone.

Attacking Me at the Astral,At the Physical,Through other people,Through
circumstances...

And one of the many many things I get? Strength through Joy ;Trust in Satan and
My Guardian Friends,and most of all,Myself!

Hail Satan!
Defences.This is a very long post that i will try to compress it in one post.

Protection is varies.There are many times of protection.

First.I take care of the protection of my spiritual self.This is done with many ways.

First of all,i build my aura of protection,and cleanse my chakras and whole soul.This is done with strong light from the sun.I empower and program my aura to protect Me from Negative energies,from negative planetary energies etc.I have programmed my aura to reflect these things.

My aura has multiple layers.It was the first layer i was talking about.

Above this layer,i place a second aura of Satanic energy.This energy is repelling and is blocking any spiritual interference with beings other than Satan and His beings.This layer is mostly for the protection and repellence of negative entities.

Above my Satanic energy layer,i have a layer of the Elements.The meditation for the creation of this layer can be found in HP Vovim Baghie's Site,which is currently down.Ill update that.(What you do in this meditation,is a bit advanced.You put elements on layers connected with each other,all around your aura.This creates a layer of elemental aura.You program each elemental layer to do a certain thing- For instance,you program water to oxidize. *Although i have not perfected the layers of elements,they protect very good* )

And All around My Self,And my Aura,I place a huge wall or ALGIZ runes.This techinique is called RUNIC SHIELD and i don't know if i'm the only one using it...

All these barriers block quite a deal of negative energy,and reflect quite much upon the sources of the negative energy.I will soon be working with thoughtforms for protection,so that they can add up more.

Going deeper into the defensive techniques...Defence is not only at the Astral plane,but at the physical too.

This involves,creating a cold steel personality,and a mind that cannot be invaded or changed.The enemy fucks with us most,from our internal thoughts.Our low-ego can be our worst enemy.Building confidence and a inmovable and strong trust in Satan and Yourself,is quite rewarding.Chosing only the higher self,and the Satanic persona,is one of the biggest steps for your mental/spiritual/physical protection and evolution.

What i am trying to adress here.One phrase can explain it all.AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

If you are spiritually,mentally protected,protection manifests to the physical level too.So staying spiritually protected and strong,will result in physical protection and empowerment.

The physical level should not be left behind.Exercise,good diet,enough sleep DO A BIG DEAL.For instance.A better body image,is self confidence,self acceptance,self love.All this manifests to your spiritual body.

If you are physically strong a healthy,and have a feeling of power , this power will follow you at the spiritual level too.

I've noticed that when i am at my best physically,my spiritual self is at His best too.Its a two way street.

Hope this post made it a bit more clear.We all have our own ways,and what i did, was adressing some simple things considering protection.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back