Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reprogramming a thoughtform.

angut92

I made a topic on the forums, but I still haven't gotten an answer. I want to reprogram a thoughtform to rip energy because I don't want to do it myself. I am very sensitive to negative energy, I cannot stand being near most people, even the slightest touch makes me need to wash myself because I can feel their filth. I am also not comfortable with vampirism The person I want to weaken with my thoughtform is very powerful and his energy is utterly horrific, it lingers for hours even after he has left, which is why I need to weaken him before I can curse him. Can I reprogram my thoughtform or do I need to make a new one?

i think you better empower yourself before cursing anyone.. Do power mediation and Yoga every day.
Hail Father Satan !!!!
Thanks & Regards

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:30 AM, <angut92@... wrote:
  I made a topic on the forums, but I still haven't gotten an answer. I want to reprogram a thoughtform to rip energy because I don't want to do it myself. I am very sensitive to negative energy, I cannot stand being near most people, even the slightest touch makes me need to wash myself because I can feel their filth. I am also not comfortable with vampirism The person I want to weaken with my thoughtform is very powerful and his energy is utterly horrific, it lingers for hours even after he has left, which is why I need to weaken him before I can curse him. Can I reprogram my thoughtform or do I need to make a new one?

Yeah, I should do that. I should also have read the JoS page on advanced thoughtforms before making these topics, I programmed my thoughtform to do what I wanted it to do.

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:34 AM, Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... wrote:
  i think you better empower yourself before cursing anyone.. Do power mediation and Yoga every day.
Hail Father Satan !!!!
Thanks & Regards
<[/IMG]

First do a 40 day protection working, negative energy lingering in you from someone for such a long time is a sign of an unprotected aura.
Close your chakras, details of how to do this can be found on the JOS website. This protects you from psychic vampirism.
You can vibrate the Algiz rune before dealing with the negative energy needed to curse him, Algiz can protect you from this. You need to feel the rune work though before anything else.
Hail Satan!!!!

On Friday, 28 March 2014, 16:11, Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... wrote:
Hail Father Satan !!!!
Thanks & Regards
<[/IMG]

Do you have a link to a 40 day protection working? I can't find any.

Thanks for the tips. I know how to close my chakras, it's just that I tend to forget about it when I need to do it.

1st April should be a good time to start a 40 protection working.

On Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:29 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  First do a 40 day protection working, negative energy lingering in you from someone for such a long time is a sign of an unprotected aura.
Close your chakras, details of how to do this can be found on the JOS website. This protects you from psychic vampirism.
You can vibrate the Algiz rune before dealing with the negative energy needed to curse him, Algiz can protect you from this. You need to feel the rune work though before anything else.
Hail Satan!!!!

On Friday, 28 March 2014, 16:11, Chinthaka Hew <greathew@... wrote:
Hail Father Satan !!!!
Thanks & Regards
<[/IMG]

Everyday after your daily meditation session imagine yourself engulfed in white gold energy and affirm to yourself that you are 'protected at all times and in every way possible' a few times. Do this for 40 days or longer.
You may want to use runes to enhance this, like Algiz or Bjork. This is optional.
Hail Satan!!!!
On Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 21:30, "angut92@..." <angut92@... wrote:

Okay, thanks.
On Friday, April 4, 2014 8:51 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  Everyday after your daily meditation session imagine yourself engulfed in white gold energy and affirm to yourself that you are 'protected at all times and in every way possible' a few times. Do this for 40 days or longer.
You may want to use runes to enhance this, like Algiz or Bjork. This is optional.
Hail Satan!!!!
On Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 21:30, "angut92@..." <angut92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back