Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Repost: I am New.

jaycm1980

I am new here.  Sorry for such a subjective question, I can be very deep, but right now I had a question about an experience I once had.  One night a visitor woke me up from sleep.  I had the light on in the room.  This was a young man in a white robe with, I think, short blond hair.  He pointed his finger to something behind me... as he did I turned involuntarily to look at it... He was pointing to my stereo clock.  The time was 3:33 AM.  After I saw this message I regained movement and turned back around.  He was gone.  This happened about 7 years ago.  This was not a dream!  Who was this Visitor?

I always look at the time when its 11:11 or 3:33 and its always weird because it happens often to me.
i could be doin something and then suddenly i get the urge to see what time it is and boom! It s 11:11 or 3:33 mostly 11:11 tho..
what do these numbers mean?

Yeah, another one is 3:11.  Imagine how blatant it is when this visitor comes to you and shows you the 333!  9 is a very, very sacred number.  11:11 happens as well.  Even 9:11.  There is something to these messages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back