Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reported by yahoo answers

tanya.azazel

Well so much for free speech. I just been reported by someone in yahoo answers. I guess I hurt someone's feelings or whatever. I have seen many people violate or speak there mind. Yet they don't get reported. Xian/kike idiots. Well this is what I said, does it violate anything? Some xian asked a question so I gave them a response.

Hi Tanya,

The answer you gave on Yahoo! Answers was reported by the Answers community:

"That book never even say anything much about what Satan has done wrong. Your god/ jesus did the most wrong then anyone else. Sin is just a way for people to be controlled and to feel guilty for something that is natural. Now things like murder, rape and all that is wrong and immoral. But having natural sexual feelings is seen as a disgusting thing. Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18) This one is where your god had commanded Moses to kill all the men, woman who been with men, and children, but keep all of the virgin women for yourselves. Now those verses in that bible is so wrong and many more. How do you know Satan is doing that what about your god who is making natural human feelings seem as evil and wrong. An people wonder why the world is the way it is. Satan is nothing like people portray him as evil and all. He has been abused throughout history as the enemy. When it's the other way around."

Don't feel lonely Tanya.They did the something to me too.The truth hurts those fucking kikes,what else can I say.Hail Satan!Brian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reported by yahoo answers

Well so much for free speech. I just been reported by someone in yahoo answers. I guess I hurt someone's feelings or whatever. I have seen many people violate or speak there mind. Yet they don't get reported. Xian/kike idiots. Well this is what I said, does it violate anything? Some xian asked a question so I gave them a response.

Hi Tanya,

"That book never even say anything much about what Satan has done wrong. Your god/ jesus did the most wrong then anyone else. Sin is just a way for people to be controlled and to feel guilty for something that is natural. Now things like murder, rape and all that is wrong and immoral. But having natural sexual feelings is seen as a disgusting thing. Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18) This one is where your god had commanded Moses to kill all the men, woman who been with men, and children, but keep all of the virgin women for yourselves. Now those verses in that bible is so wrong and many more. How do you know Satan is doing that what about your god who is making natural human feelings seem as evil and wrong. An people wonder why the world is the way it is. Satan is nothing like people portray him as evil and all. He has been abused throughout history as the enemy. When it's the other way around."

Tanya is even very lucky to only have an answer reported, many others get their accounts there suspended/banned for no reason or explanation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Don't feel lonely Tanya.They did the something to me too.The truth hurts those fucking kikes,what else can I say.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hi Tanya,

"That book never even say anything much about what Satan has done wrong. Your god/ jesus did the most wrong then anyone else. Sin is just a way for people to be controlled and to feel guilty for something that is natural. Now things like murder, rape and all that is wrong and immoral. But having natural sexual feelings is seen as a disgusting thing. Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18) This one is where your god had commanded Moses to kill all the men, woman who been with men, and children, but keep all of the virgin women for yourselves. Now those verses in that bible is so wrong and many more. How do you know Satan is doing that what about your god who is making natural human feelings seem as evil and wrong. An people wonder why the world is the way it is. Satan is nothing like people portray him as evil and all. He has been abused throughout history as the enemy.
When it's the other way around."

I've found that you can say almost anything you want about xian on there with no consequence, but anything about kikes and they fry you. I posted something from the talmud once and asked why jews believed its alright to have sex with 3 year olds. No one answered and my question even though it was from a "religious" book was reported and called anti semetic. Rotten fucking kike bastards.

Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Tanya is even very lucky to only have an answer reported, many others get their accounts there suspended/banned for no reason or explanation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Don't feel lonely Tanya.They did the something to me too.The truth hurts those fucking kikes,what else can I say.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hi Tanya,

"That book never even say anything much about what Satan has done wrong. Your god/ jesus did the most wrong then anyone else. Sin is just a way for people to be controlled and to feel guilty for something that is natural. Now things like murder, rape and all that is wrong and immoral. But having natural sexual feelings is seen as a disgusting thing. Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18) This one is where your god had commanded Moses to kill all the men, woman who been with men, and children, but keep all of the virgin women for yourselves. Now those verses in that bible is so wrong and many more. How do you know Satan is doing that what about your god who is making natural human feelings seem as evil and wrong. An people wonder why the world is the way it is. Satan is nothing like people portray him as evil and all. He has been abused throughout history as the enemy.

Something like thing would have caught me off guard if I were to read it. I mean I remember several months ago before I dedicated, I was looking up all kinds of info on Satanism to see what it was all about. Something like your post that got you reported would have, whats the word, I guess you could say inspire me to look into it even more and see why you said "Satan is nothing like people portray him as evil and all. He has been abused throughout history as the enemy. When it's the other way around." That would have gotten me to then most likely contact you and then you most likely if not definitely led me to JoS and I would've figured out the truth about it all anyways. Imo, I think you should just keep on putting correct answers like this out there even if they do get reported because curious people will eventually start seeing them and end up here, which is one of our goals as satanists, spreading the truth. :3

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reported by yahoo answers

Don't feel lonely Tanya.They did the something to me too.The truth hurts those fucking kikes,what else can I say.Hail Satan!Brian

Hi Tanya,

Hell no, you didn't say anything wrong! What you said was absolute fact! If they were offended it's probably because underneath it all, they knew you were right. Because they couldn't argue what was printed in their stupid little book since you used the intelligence to use their...what do they call it, their "scripture and verse" or whatever term they use, how could they argue facts? Having no intelligent thing to come back with, they ran to Yahoo like little kindergarten kids.  Fuck them and fuck them if they can't handle the truth!

Hi Tanya,

Most people do not want to hear the truth and will do any thing to keep from hearing it.

david

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:09 PM, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Hi Tanya,

Thanks Brian. They just pissed me off well anyways am over it and I plan to still speak the truth. Nothing is going to stop that.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hi Tanya,

[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 12:56:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reported by yahoo answers

Don't feel lonely Tanya.They did the something to me too.The truth hurts those fucking kikes,what else can I say. Hail Satan! Brian

Hi Tanya,

Tanya,
The enemy does this all the time and bash Father Satan. I'm personally happy that you had the courage to speak freely and the truth. Some people can not handle the truth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Hi Tanya,

<td val[/IMG]fuck them thats a good  reply!  there was nothing of the sorts that was threating slander or anything offensive in it. The truth is offensive i guess then! hail satan!

--- On Wed, 8/3/11, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 2:09 PM

Hi Tanya,

[/TD]

you shouldnt've gotten reported for that! ESPECIALLY since it's 100% true!!!!!!!!!!! So let me get this straight.. christians (excuse my foul language) get to preach all they want but the second a Satanist wants to say something it suddenly becomes offensive? This makes me very angry, no joke.

I've thought doing this as a revenge before, to report all xian brainwashed answers or questions in Yahoo Q&A. That's what xians do, thye report our answers, I believe it has to do with how many people report the same answer or question. If enough Satanists report a xian slanderous question/answer we can shut it down and give them a taste of what they do to us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sandra Ash <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

you shouldnt've gotten reported for that! ESPECIALLY since it's 100% true!!!!!!!!!!! So let me get this straight.. christians (excuse my foul language) get to preach all they want but the second a Satanist wants to say something it suddenly becomes offensive? This makes me very angry, no joke.

Right on, Tanya! Keep at it, sis.

You know, that's the problems with xians, muslims et al. They don't
fucking think! They just gloss over and ignore all the shit in their
gods-damned stupid little books and go on their merry way. They never
even think to question their beliefs, because they were raised that
way and that is all they know. And also, I think they are afraid, deep
down. Because, oh no, what if really all along they've been living a
lie! Maybe their impotent little deity isn't as good and loving as
they've been led to believe. It's high time these damn idiots wake the
fuck up! Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/4/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
I've thought doing this as a revenge before, to report all xian brainwashed
answers or questions in Yahoo Q&A. That's what xians do, thye report our
answers, I believe it has to do with how many people report the same answer
or question. If enough Satanists report a xian slanderous question/answer we
can shut it down and give them a taste of what they do to us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sandra Ash <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

you shouldnt've gotten reported for that! ESPECIALLY since it's 100%
true!!!!!!!!!!! So let me get this straight.. christians (excuse my foul
language) get to preach all they want but the second a Satanist wants to
say something it suddenly becomes offensive? This makes me very angry, no
joke.

You are right, they live and are just so sad pathetic little bastards. Little bastards who I am growing to hate severely. I would normally try to educate their blind asses, but lately, I just want to destroy, destroy, destroy! That's what im good for, destroying and the enemy hates me for this reason.
You try to educate and all they do is slap you in the face with insults. Some bitch ass xian tried to hand my wife and daughter a jewsus pamphlet as we walked out the store. I got pissed off and told him, "fuck that shit and we DO NOT believe in that crap," The dude looked at me very shocked, but if he persisted, the next step would have been more physical. Really you should have seen his face and before I left i told him you should be thanking Satan, he's the reason your dumb ass is able to stand up here and talk the shit you talk now.
I fucking hate them all and I want them to know this. AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reported by yahoo answers

joke.

Good going High Priest Mac Friday.When I got fired from my Walmart job last week,totally unrelated to this,I told Him that he needed to be more aware of how he treats non-xtians.That I was a Satanist,and was always treated as a second class citizen. And that there are other non-xtians in the company that deserve more respect.But I too,if it is warranted,have no fear in telling the assholes what I think too.Most don't even dare approach me anymore.Like you said,they better stay the fuck away from me or mine too,or they will be sorry.I am old and don't give a shit.
Hail Satan!Brian

Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 12:20 PM

You are right, they live and are just so sad pathetic little bastards. Little bastards who I am growing to hate severely. I would normally try to educate their blind asses, but lately, I just want to destroy, destroy, destroy! That's what im good for, destroying and the enemy hates me for this reason.
You try to educate and all they do is slap you in the face with insults. Some bitch ass xian tried to hand my wife and daughter a jewsus pamphlet as we walked out the store. I got pissed off and told him, "fuck that shit and we DO NOT believe in that crap," The dude looked at me very shocked, but if he persisted, the next step would have been more physical. Really you should have seen his face and before I left i told him you should be thanking Satan, he's the reason your dumb ass is able to stand up here and talk the shit you talk now.
I fucking hate them all and I want them to know this. AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FAMILY BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT. 
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

joke.

Great idea diznit26.They are just as offensive,as we are to them.So turn about is fair play man.
Hail Satan!
Brian
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 10:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reported by yahoo answers

I've thought doing this as a revenge before, to report all xian brainwashed answers or questions in Yahoo Q&A. That's what xians do, thye report our answers, I believe it has to do with how many people report the same answer or question. If enough Satanists report a xian slanderous question/answer we can shut it down and give them a taste of what they do to us.

That's because xians are bitches, what do you expect? They don't have an ego, if they do it's shattered already, making one little jab at them seems to make a huge impact in their lives. So, naturally, rather than turning the other cheek, they'd rather have "justice", because you hurt their little feelings. It's no wonder xian/jew answers don't get reported, because they're the ones doing the reporting.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Hi Tanya,

Some of the xians there are VERY offensive and SHOULD be reported. I mean when someone asks a honest question about Satanism because he wants to learn there's always some xian spouting his kike bullshit. That's what pisses me off there more than anything. Not even on Satanism, but even on other religions there is at least a stupid xian telling them that xianity is the true religion blah blah blah...

Great idea diznit26.They are just as offensive,as we are to them.So turn about is fair play man.

Hail Satan!

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sandra Ash <sandra_ash66@ wrote:

Lol! Oooh, nice one! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall for
that. But yes, they are pretty damn pathetic, when it comes right down
to it. They don't do anything useful for themselves; they just sit on
their asses and praise jewsus, thinking it'll take care of them. Bah!
Father Satan takes care of us, yes, but more importantly he teaches us
to care for ourselves.

On 8/4/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
You are right, they live and are just so sad pathetic little bastards.
Little bastards who I am growing to hate severely. I would normally try to
educate their blind asses, but lately, I just want to destroy, destroy,
destroy! That's what im good for, destroying and the enemy hates me for this
reason.

You try to educate and all they do is slap you in the face with insults.
Some bitch ass xian tried to hand my wife and daughter a jewsus pamphlet as
we walked out the store. I got pissed off and told him, "fuck that shit and
we DO NOT believe in that crap," The dude looked at me very shocked, but if
he persisted, the next step would have been more physical. Really you should
have seen his face and before I left i told him you should be thanking
Satan, he's the reason your dumb ass is able to stand up here and talk the
shit you talk now.

I fucking hate them all and I want them to know this. AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY
FROM MY FAMILY BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

I've thought doing this as a revenge before, to report all xian
brainwashed
answers, I believe it has to do with how many people report the same
answer
or question. If enough Satanists report a xian slanderous question/answer
we

joke.

i dont think they are going to take a liking to my posts either.Im getting threating and harassing emails from these jack asses saying that they are going to call the feds on me and have me thrown in prison.I have been a participant of the yahoo answers.All I can do is laugh.

Hi Tanya,

" I would normally try to educate their blind asses, but lately, I just want to destroy, destroy, destroy! "... LOL no offence but let me say this " Yeah right . "not trying very hard" I'm trying to prove your right but I'm keeping getting Banned !! :mad: for saying the true about your great effort!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sandra Ash <sandra_ash66@ wrote:

joke.

I'm all for it!
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 4:53 PM

Hail Satan!
Brian

I was just on YouTube looking into the sermons I read about from here, and I am sooo pissed off! They sit and rag about the things Tanya said that were based on fact, yet, these same types can post these idiotic, blasphemous bullshit about HP Maxine, and the JoS Ministry??? And as always some moron xian fuck has always got to post their lying, hatred infected videos trying to "save souls" or whatever the fuck they think they are doing when they post their shit where they know Satanists are??? So, it's okay for them to do this to us, but when we simply tell what we know is true, they turn around and call US offensive??? Fuck that shit and fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to fuck somebody up!
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:44 AM

joke.

I hear you but sincerely this has me so fucking pissed off words can't express!!!!!! THAT shit I just saw on fucking You Tube ISN'T offensive? Like fucking hell! I am getting fed up with these jew xian maggots! I have so much anger in me, I don't know what to do with it.  I am shaking and I had hardly type this.  
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 5:17 PM

Some of the xians there are VERY offensive and SHOULD be reported. I mean when someone asks a honest question about Satanism because he wants to learn there's always some xian spouting his kike bullshit. That's what pisses me off there more than anything. Not even on Satanism, but even on other religions there is at least a stupid xian telling them that xianity is the true religion blah blah blah...

Hail Satan!

Brian

Yes xians are bitches! The men are the biggest bitches that ever walked the fucking planet! They are weak and impotent bitches! The women are frigid little cunts! Who are these assheads who posted this slander against JoS??????? Who is that supposed ex-HP of JoS who's sitting there like a buffoon spewing such shit??? 
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 5:16 PM

That's because xians are bitches, what do you expect? They don't have an ego, if they do it's shattered already, making one little jab at them seems to make a huge impact in their lives. So, naturally, rather than turning the other cheek, they'd rather have "justice", because you hurt their little feelings. It's no wonder xian/jew answers don't get reported, because they're the ones doing the reporting.

Hi Tanya,

Tammy,
Please paste us the video link on youtube...maybe some of the hackers satan has produced (like me) can work on removing it and replacing it with one of ours...what do you think????
Ave Satan!!!From: Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:26:47 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reported by yahoo answers
  I hear you but sincerely this has me so fucking pissed off words can't express!!!!!! THAT shit I just saw on fucking You Tube ISN'T offensive? Like fucking hell! I am getting fed up with these jew xian maggots! I have so much anger in me, I don't know what to do with it.  I am shaking and I had hardly type this.  

Hail Satan!

Brian

this is a war people.These jerk offs arent going to back off in anyway.I left a bunch of mean posts towards the kikes on the yahoo answers.These people want to play hardball,lets give it to them.
Sent from my LG phone

Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

I was just on YouTube looking into the sermons I read about from here, and I am sooo pissed off! They sit and rag about the things Tanya said that were based on fact, yet, these same types can post these idiotic, blasphemous bullshit about HP Maxine, and the JoS Ministry??? And as always some moron xian fuck has always got to post their lying, hatred infected videos trying to "save souls" or whatever the fuck they think they are doing when they post their shit where they know Satanists are??? So, it's okay for them to do this to us, but when we simply tell what we know is true, they turn around and call US offensive??? Fuck that shit and fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to fuck somebody up!

Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:44 AM

joke.

I'd like that very much that is if I knew how to do that.  If you could tell me how, I would be glad to assist.
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2011 6:00 PM

Tammy,
Please paste us the video link on youtube...maybe some of the hackers satan has produced (like me) can work on removing it and replacing it with one of ours...what do you think????
Ave Satan!!!<hr>From: Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 15:26:47 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reported by yahoo answers

Hail Satan!

Brian

I love this group for such a great variety of reasons, like our great love for our Father Satan, for the great, spiritual and ancient knowledge we all share and our desire to make things right in this shithole the damn xians have manifested on this beautiful planet Earth. I myself have never been a participant in yahooQ&A but those fucking kikes/xians have nothing on me. I am an artist, my medium of choice is words, and with my words I will paint these fucks a picture of the TRUE grail, of the TRUE creator and the TRUE gods.

My name is Melanie Mijares, fellow brothers and sisters and I will fight these fucking bastards with you all. We have to be smart, my people. We have to work behind the scenes; don't draw attention. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting anyone hide their love for Satan unless you are in a situation where you must in order to remain safe, but be smart everyone. Never outshine the master. Know your enemy. Manipulate. And then attack. I am young. 18 years old. but very, very smart. I love to learn and I love to teach. To teach the world Father Satan and his wonderful ways is what I feel to be my main purpose and to RID OF ALL WORTHLESS KIKEY BASTARDS!!!

The war is on brothers and sisters, let's start taking them down!!

Email me at anytime. phone as well, if anyone would like. 503 933 3824

LONG LIVE ENKI!!

Hi Tanya,

Ah Ha! See you used things like "Your God" & you disrespected there religion, people find that very offensive, so, often times it will get reported. When I speak upon "The Bible" I don't go far with details, I, simply put,

"The Bible" has been stolen, corrupted, rewritten, & misunderstood from thousands of scriptures predating it, so, how you use it as factual evidence, baffles me.

That's a more polite way of doing it, I get chosen for "Best Answer" often, just, be polite & courteous, answering in great detail. It takes a little time, but, it's well worth it.

This really makes me angry.

There is nothing in this post that is offensive....at least not to those fucking jew/christian bastards.

You have inspired me to go there now and battle as well!!!

I'mma copy and paste this and post it....or something like it. I wanna see what happens.

Probably some jew complained of it....and the forum hosts removed it.

Hi Tanya,

Yeah I understand, I have been polite many times. But the crap that they say about us and Satan sometimes. It's like they get to say whatever but the moment I (or any of us) speak the truth and say your god because I know that thoughtform isn't my god and what there thoughtform does in that book of there's. They get all offensive. An the stuff they say am sure we all know the horrid things that are said not words like evil, bad, or petty words (even those still are offensive). I didn't even say really nothing wrong and I gave truth about there thoughtform. I know that's the problem of what they didn't like. Someone on yahoo answers said we are murders, rapist and perform blood sacrifices. He even posted links you know the ones where in the media they report on tv or internet about a satanist making an animal sacrifice. Well this one was a child sacrifice. Those who are misguided into believing that were that way or try to make a bad name and image of us. I was just speaking my mind and speaking up, but I do know how kikes/xians are. Sorry for the long rant and I wasn't attacking you "Lucifer" who pointed out what they took offensive or any other satanist. Sometimes I just get angery at the xians/kikes BS of what they can do and when we speak up were looked upon as wrong.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer" <luciferst@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Hi Tanya,

Ah Ha! See you used things like "Your God" & you disrespected there religion, people find that very offensive, so, often times it will get reported. When I speak upon "The Bible" I don't go far with details, I, simply put,

"The Bible" has been stolen, corrupted, rewritten, & misunderstood from thousands of scriptures predating it, so, how you use it as factual evidence, baffles me.

That's a more polite way of doing it, I get chosen for "Best Answer" often, just, be polite & courteous, answering in great detail. It takes a little time, but, it's well worth it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back