Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

repeating spells

cradleofjelly

If I cast a positve spell during a waxing moon initially is it ok to repeat the same spell even during a waning moon?

If I cast a positive spell during a waxing moon can I keep repeating this spell even during a waning moon?

If you began the ritual/spell and you continue it until the moon is waning, yes you can, as the moon affects the spell when you begin it.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:48:05 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] repeating spells

If I cast a positive spell during a waxing moon can I keep repeating this spell even during a waning moon?

The idea is to start a spell on a day when the moon is not void and in the correct moon sign for the spell and then Do it for fourty days straight or more so it is permanent. Some spells don't need to be that long but I might do it that long for permanence unless its really not necessary. But yeah when you start it on a day that the moon is in a correct sign for it and waxing ideally for white magick and you're doing it everyday straight the moons signs or waning moon don't matter it only matters the day that you start the spell but you cannot skip a day it has to be done everyday for 40 days. Ideally white magick or positive workings should be started when moon is waxing but I've done a white magick spell during a waning moon and it worked. And another member told me it can be overcome.
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 11/29/15, mdeason008@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 8:48 PM

If I cast a positive
spell during a waxing moon can I keep repeating this spell
even during a waning moon?

Thanks this really helps.I always thought that, you cast for x amount days when in the right moon, stop and wait till the phase comes back.

On Monday, 30 November 2015, 22:30, "all me allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The idea is to start a spell on a day when the moon is not void and in the correct moon sign for the spell and then Do it for fourty days straight or more so it is permanent. Some spells don't need to be that long but I might do it that long for permanence unless its really not necessary. But yeah when you start it on a day that the moon is in a correct sign for it and waxing ideally for white magick and you're doing it everyday straight the moons signs or waning moon don't matter it only matters the day that you start the spell but you cannot skip a day it has to be done everyday for 40 days. Ideally white magick or positive workings should be started when moon is waxing but I've done a white magick spell during a waning moon and it worked. And another member told me it can be overcome.
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 11/29/15, mdeason008@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 8:48 PM

If I cast a positive
spell during a waxing moon can I keep repeating this spell
even during a waning moon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back