Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Renovated JoS homepage

samyazalovatt

I understand that the HPs are working very hard to revise old and obsolete information posted on the JoS website. This is not the only thing that needs updating. I say this with the greatest respect for HPS Maxine and her work, but the homepage of the JoS website looks well outdated and badly needs an aesthetic overhaul. Do not underestimate the importance of this. We are trying to reach as many people as possible and direct them to the website and the homepage is the first thing that people see. If the homepage looks outdated, it presents an unfavourable image of any organization. The last thing I want to do by saying this is to cause offense. I'm not questioning Maxine's skills - the exposing christianity and 666 black sun websites both look perfectly decent and as a student of computing I can tell you, for a non-technician to write that level of code is quite impressive. But, unfortunately, the fact remains that the appearance of the homepage seriously needs to be brought into the year 2014 (or at least pretty close). I know how busy the priesthood is all the time and the appearance of the site probably just got neglected due to a lack of time, which is why I thought I'd stand up and do what I can to help.

To access my redesigned version of the JoS homepage visit: http://newjoshomepage.co.uk/

If there is anything that the priesthood thinks should be changed, just tell me and I'll do it - that's fine. What I don't want is for this post to simply go unnoticed because this is very important and the redesign took a fair amount of time and effort - please don't let that all be for nothing.

The newly redesigned homepage is also a template; it would be easy for me to aesthetically renovate the entire site if I'm asked.

You *do* realize that we do not really care about aesthetics, right?Anyone who seeks the Truth, will not care of how the website looks like; they will only be interested in the information provided in it.I find it so childish and naive to care about the aesthetics of a site that has so much information and knowledge to share... In the end, it's not like there is anything that makes it difficult to read or anything like that. As long as it fullfills its purpose, that's all that matters. Στις 1:32 π.μ. Σάββατο, 19 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "jameslovatt@..." <jameslovatt@... έγραψε:
  This post got buried beneath an avalanche of posts. I'm linking to it because it is important.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/116213

Hmm I like it. One thing I'll add though, the panel on the right should be made bigger so people can see the affiliate links such as Satan's library. Maybe make the overall dimensions bigger so you don't have to scroll side-to-side. The scrolling up and down idea is good, but personally the side-to-side scrolling is what kind of erks me. Thats about the only thing I can suggest. I find it kind of annoying to have to scroll side-to-side to see an image and links etc, so I can imagine how someone with a shorter fuse than mine will react to that. Good job though, it looks pretty. Hail Satan!

"we do not really care about aesthetics"
You might not, but don't project that onto everyone else.

Anyway, yes, the information on the JoS website is probably the most valuable information on the entire internet and the articles are probably the sole concern of someone seeking the truth, but what if someone just happens upon the website by following a link that someone has posted on an internet forum or something? That's how I found the JoS. A good visual design is the best way to draw people in and although the content is the focus, you should want a good visual design to complement how fucking good the information is. This is far from "childish and naive". Anyone with basic training in web development knows that appearance matters, and it shows total inexperience to argue that it doesn't.

I agree with Sam here. You are right Light, the layout doesn't matter if you just want to seek the truth. However, if you just see the address and go check it out, you may think "I don't like this layout, I won't waste my time here" and go back to do whatever you were doing without reading anything from the site. My point here is, a better layout may draw visitors' attention and make them more likely to surf around the site and actually read something. And when they would read, they would see the truth. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

I entirely disagree for a number of reasons.It's sort of like saying "today when you go out, you should wear this shirt, because many people like it; if you don't wear it, then these people will not like you."Seriously, in my entire life, to all the people to whom I've given the joyofSatan site, only ONE has complained about it; and that fucker is a fucking communist with the brainwashing of the millennium...No person in this world who sees things much deeper than that will even give a damn about the site's appearance and layout.People who would refuse any kind of information because they didn't like the "appearance" of something, are... well, stupid. They are too skin deep, and wouldn't even be able to HANDLE the information given in the site (like that communist piece of shit).I would agree with you if the site had colors like intense green etc; things that would make it look like a trojan virus or something, or that it would be tiring to the eye.
Red, Black, Blue; these are the colors of Satan (if I remember correctly :p). So truly, the layout of the site is perfect.Hm, there is another member of the group (I can't remember now who), who have made another site with the information listed in joyofSatan but he has used lighter colors; hence, people who might be too afraid with the black background and the red letters, may be more at ease to read this other website (the colors he had used was light grey as background and black letters).
But now, complaining because of the layout... Come on. It's childish. And people who wouldn't read what's in the site because of that, are also childish and as I said before too skin deep. (I've given the site to a number of people, so I'm talking from my own experience) Στις 11:05 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 20 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "sofiavisser@..." <sofiavisser@... έγραψε:
  I agree with Sam here. You are right Light, the layout doesn't matter if you just want to seek the truth. However, if you just see the address and go check it out, you may think "I don't like this layout, I won't waste my time here" and go back to do whatever you were doing without reading anything from the site. My point here is, a better layout may draw visitors' attention and make them more likely to surf around the site and actually read something. And when they would read, they would see the truth. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

I personally find the website looks just fine and very easy to navigate and find what I am looking for.No need to fix what is not broken. Your energies and efforts might be best spent on something else. On Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:03 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  You *do* realize that we do not really care about aesthetics, right?Anyone who seeks the Truth, will not care of how the website looks like; they will only be interested in the information provided in it.I find it so childish and naive to care about the aesthetics of a site that has so much information and knowledge to share... In the end, it's not like there is anything that makes it difficult to read or anything like that. As long as it fullfills its purpose, that's all that matters. Στις 1:32 π.μ. Σάββατο, 19 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "jameslovatt@..." <jameslovatt@... έγραψε:
  This post got buried beneath an avalanche of posts. I'm linking to it because it is important.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/116213

My personal opinion is the the JOS website is the most attractive one for Satanists that I have seen! In fact, that is the reason I stopped to look at it.

On Sunday, April 20, 2014 1:05 PM, "sofiavisser@..." <sofiavisser@... wrote:

Anyway, I do agree a little revamping or whatever to the JoS homepage would be a huge plus. About 65% or more of the times I've link the site to strangers, they always make the comment on how it looks like some 1990s webpage or some from Yahoo Geocities, not only they, they also say "wow, angelfire is still up? lol" but anyway, I don't care about the URL, just pointing out the web page. Either way, I have no problem with anything, just that newcomers might not take it seriously or even invest much time in it.

Propaganda is not the object but it aids. Read the 2 chapters about propaganda in the Mein Kampf for a more deep insight.

@reimerwesley; light_algur

Your comments are noted. I would make the changes you suggested but it would be pointless unless Maxine agrees to actually implement my design.

Do I take web design classes? I'm a full time university student studying computing and web development is my favourite unit on the course, so yeah.

I don't think I said anything about the layout, Light. I was talking about the visual appearance. I do agree with you that refusing to read information because of a website's appearance is very shallow, but the point still stands: an attractive visual design may recruit more people as it increases the likelihood of people browsing the site; therefore producing an attractive visual design is a good use of time.

Besides that, whatever the content of a website - you would want to present your work in the best possible way, even if just for the sake of intellectual pride, right?

Now that you made an interesting point I agree with you on this one. It's totally unnecessary to change the layout of JoS. For those who are too skin deep, like you say, to see past and appearance of website and the way the media portrays Satanism as dark, evil, scary etc. I think its better to leave it as it is. It represents a sort of test as if you might add, daring those who are brave enough to venture further. For example when I was with a couple friends of mine we jokingly typed into google, the "Joy of Sex" XD and what do you know the joy of Satan was the second to pop into the suggestion bar. We all laughed of course and though "Wtf! XD" WE took a look at the website and all my other buddies laughed and was like wtf this is bullshit( I kinda thought they were too pussy to read cause of the scheme, and I was wanting to read more but noone else did. A couple of my friends were peace loving light pussy-asses), but secretly I saw some real truth behind the claims of the front-page and when they all left I went back to the website and proceeded reading all of it. I wasn't really surprised in the least about what I found out. It all made sense and was pretty logical to say the least. As soon as I read enough I did the dedication ritual the very same night( or the next day I really don't remember. I should of wrote down the date I did the ritual but I was still pretty stupid at the time.) And then my other friend wanted to do it with me, but he was drunk as hell that night so I did it without him. He did it about a week following me. But my point here is that the color scheme or the layout shouldn't matter in fact it should be like the first test of how open-minded you are. I totally agree. It's perfect. Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote :

I entirely disagree for a number of reasons.It's sort of like saying "today when you go out, you should wear this shirt, because many people like it; if you don't wear it, then these people will not like you."Seriously, in my entire life, to all the people to whom I've given the joyofSatan site, only ONE has complained about it; and that fucker is a fucking communist with the brainwashing of the millennium...No person in this world who sees things much deeper than that will even give a damn about the site's appearance and layout.People who would refuse any kind of information because they didn't like the "appearance" of something, are... well, stupid. They are too skin deep, and wouldn't even be able to HANDLE the information given in the site (like that communist piece of shit).I would agree with you if the site had colors like intense green etc; things that would make it look like a trojan virus or something, or that it would be tiring to the eye.
Red, Black, Blue; these are the colors of Satan (if I remember correctly :p). So truly, the layout of the site is perfect.Hm, there is another member of the group (I can't remember now who), who have made another site with the information listed in joyofSatan but he has used lighter colors; hence, people who might be too afraid with the black background and the red letters, may be more at ease to read this other website (the colors he had used was light grey as background and black letters).
But now, complaining because of the layout... Come on. It's childish. And people who wouldn't read what's in the site because of that, are also childish and as I said before too skin deep. (I've given the site to a number of people, so I'm talking from my own experience) Στις 11:05 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 20 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "sofiavisser@..." <sofiavisser@... έγραψε:

@reimerwesley hahahaha x'D "The joy of sex" and then joyofSatan pops up hahahahahahahahaha X"D I like it how, some of us have come in this Religion under some really random circumstances. xDI too, just for the "fun of it" had originally came across the website, but immediately felt engulfed by it. :D
Anyway, what you said exactly, it's a "dare" for new people; the first and maybe most important step (except for the dedication ritual) to push aside your fear and let yourself be educated.
@jameslovatt "intellectual pride" really doesn't care about appearance... :p Anyway, if you don't see my point after all I've said, I don't think you'd understand no matter what I said. Στις 8:48 π.μ. Τρίτη, 22 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "reimerwesley@..." <reimerwesley@... έγραψε:
  Now that you made an interesting point I agree with you on this one. It's totally unnecessary to change the layout of JoS. For those who are too skin deep, like you say, to see past and appearance of website and the way the media portrays Satanism as dark, evil, scary etc. I think its better to leave it as it is. It represents a sort of test as if you might add, daring those who are brave enough to venture further. For example when I was with a couple friends of mine we jokingly typed into google, the "Joy of Sex" XD and what do you know the joy of Satan was the second to pop into the suggestion bar. We all laughed of course and though "Wtf! XD" WE took a look at the website and all my other buddies laughed and was like wtf this is bullshit( I kinda thought they were too pussy to read cause of the scheme, and I was wanting to read more but noone else did. A couple of my friends were peace loving light pussy-asses), but secretly I saw some real truth behind the claims of the front-page and when they all left I went back to the website and proceeded reading all of it. I wasn't really surprised in the least about what I found out. It all made sense and was pretty logical to say the least. As soon as I read enough I did the dedication ritual the very same night( or the next day I really don't remember. I should of wrote down the date I did the ritual but I was still pretty stupid at the time.) And then my other friend wanted to do it with me, but he was drunk as hell that night so I did it without him. He did it about a week following me. But my point here is that the color scheme or the layout shouldn't matter in fact it should be like the first test of how open-minded you are. I totally agree. It's perfect. Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote :

Another thing: when we promote the JoS online, besides saying that the site looks like it's from the 1990s, people often say that the site looks it was designed in Yahoo Geocities, which if you don't know, was a free 1990s era website builder. Some truly dreadful looking websites were built using that. You DON'T want your website to be compared to anything designed in fucking Yahoo Geocities. Seriously.

People making derogatory remarks like that is not acceptable. We need to shut those people up.

There must be more of you who agree with me, surely?

Is an old visual design a sort of mental test for new people? Maaayyybe. But is that a reason to snub a far superior design? No. Is that a reason to disregard the fact that an attractive design makes it more likely that people will browse the site, and is therefore a good recruitment tool? No.

Aquaprince is right. Like him, I have spent time promoting the JoS online and am frequently told that the site looks like it was designed in the 1990s and I always want to tell these people to fuck off and that their eyes aren't working properly, but I never could. Because they were right. And I'm sick of those remarks. That is what really motivated me to redesign the homepage.

Please understand that a renovated homepage (at least) would be, as Aquaprince said, a huge plus.

The page layout is simple and gets you where you wanna go. Simply dont fix what is not broken!

Fuck em really 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 22, 2014, at 3:44, <jameslovatt@... wrote:
  Another thing: when we promote the JoS online, besides saying that the site looks like it's from the 1990s, people often say that the site looks it was designed in Yahoo Geocities, which if you don't know, was a free 1990s era website builder. Some truly dreadful looking websites were built using that. You DON'T want your website to be compared to anything designed in fucking Yahoo Geocities. Seriously.

People making derogatory remarks like that is not acceptable. We need to shut those people up.

There must be more of you who agree with me, surely?

@keykorius

I've said this before: I'm not talking about the layout. The layout is fine. I'm talking about the overall graphical design.

Actually, I love the design! Main thing that got my attention in the first place!
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:49 AM, "jameslovatt@..." <jameslovatt@... wrote:
  Is an old visual design a sort of mental test for new people? Maaayyybe. But is that a reason to snub a far superior design? No. Is that a reason to disregard the fact that an attractive design makes it more likely that people will browse the site, and is therefore a good recruitment tool? No.

Aquaprince is right. Like him, I have spent time promoting the JoS online and am frequently told that the site looks like it was designed in the 1990s and I always want to tell these people to fuck off and that their eyes aren't working properly, but I never could. Because they were right. And I'm sick of those remarks. That is what really motivated me to redesign the homepage.

Please understand that a renovated homepage (at least) would be, as Aquaprince said, a huge plus.

I'm not against the fact that your re-designing the homepage. But right now I agree that it is unnecessary as in we have more important things to be dealing with simply than an outdated homepage. I don't think we need to be shutting anyone up really. People like that, like light yagami said, are too skin deep. It doesn't seem very wise that we should be reacting to them because they won't "shut up". To me that seems more of another of the enemy's method of distracting us from our real purpose. They will use any means necessary to slow us down even, if need be, even if it is something portraying our religion in a positive light but is nevertheless irrelevant to the now. There will be a time in the future where I am sure HPS Maxine, will probably want to redecorate the website, and I'm sure considering that your so enthusiastic that she'll put you in charge of that operation. Hail Satan!!

To the original poster.
No matter who says what. All I see is exactly this: They told you some crap (probably some sort of imbeciles from some webpage or something) and due to your experience in the department of webpages and how important you feel these people are, you succumb'd in these remarks. This is on one hand commendable, on the other hand you fell into the trap. People commenting on such things are basically trying to separate hair. The enemy makes their best to dilute the energies of all of us here. The methods they use are numerous. They do that thing. I don't speak about this is a time waste, but for the most part it is. You created the webpage. Did "these people" shut up? Did we win any Satanists?
One who is supposed to be with Satan, even if he found our information on a bathroom mirror, they would feel explosively that they belong here. Even if "Yahoo Geocities type of JoS webpage" seems like that, it gives it a prestige. We have been here for over 10 years. While others make all the effort about fancy webpages, fancy glitter, we provide striking information. Thats what kept us up. I have came across very 'good looking' webpages, as well as fancy looking "High Priests" of theirs. Whom after 6 months did not even exist or last. 
But what is our foundation? True faith in Satan. I know about Aesthetics and I adore them. But notice how the enemy tries behind the aesthetics to hide their ugly religion.  We do not need aesthetics as a shield. Most people believed and have been told Satan is some Halloween monster, horns and a tail. Now if the knowledge deep within did not exist that He is nothing of that, nobody would approach. They portay this kike jew on the stick as being 'beautiful' or something. 
We have lasted because we attract people who see beyond such things. They don't care if we are on the 'defamed' site. They don't care about the remarks of hundreds of sheep. And I say you do neither.

The "old" looking webpage of JoS has balls. At least in my opinion. It shows a movement. Heirloom items and old legacies are nothing compared to futuristic full of light "good for the eye of the average funny bunny person" consciousness. We don't need that. People always complain about the "renouncing of the holy spirit" in the Dedication ritual. Which is alright and understandable. Now these people who do that, do they have studied to understand that this sort of thing does not even exist and they are living in fear? Even if it did in some sense and you wanted to be with Satan and know the Ancient Truth on how Humanity was created and who really created us, even if it existed as some spirit/energy of the enemy, you would renounce that thing. You would still scream out of your lungs "FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT" and thats it.

Call me radical, but some things have to stay as they are, some things for damn sure have to change. Some people even complain we call Satan, Satan, and not Enki. I will and have been calling me always Satan. Why? for one I don't care about what the enemy has said about what Satan means. Satan means "TRUTH" in Sanskirt and all of the greatest and most meaningful words derive from that. People who are fearful and clinging on the lies of the enemy have no right to judge how we call the Creator of Humanity. As they have no contact with him anyway. They judge and judge but fail to see that Satan is all against this jewish system, that destroys what he created. So Satan is the "Satan" (meaning enemy in hebrew) of the kikes.

These uneducated idiots who harm the world by existing, have also got a problem with that we glorify Hitler and the Nazis. Basically, their only problem with us is that we are alive and breathe. Their problem is we won't succumb to their subconscience of destruction, fear and that we are not their productive slaves. Their only real problem in the deep level is we have not succumbed to the modern jewish 'god' of theirs and we are not good 'goy'.

I would not hear a remark from someone who is owned by the jews within and without.

Fuck the sugar coating at last. I am sorry for my language but I don't really believe 'writting the f word is bad'. Let alone speaking it.

If we comply then to all the demands of idiots, we will be nothing we are today and have no success or power, let alone exist. We might aswell practice "Safe Satanist" and lick the ass of anyone who judges us. Those people who overfocus on such things do not want to see us advancing. How you would do major damage? The hours it took you to shape this beautiful webpage (it really is beautiful) you could have spammed on the internet.

If someone does not join Satanism because of the 'webpage' they are worthless anyway. Might join some 'Mr. Pedophile jizzus ministries". They have a very great webpage and they make millions every year. They also fuck your kids on their spare time and destroy your Soul.

The Joy of Satan is, has been and will remain True. People come and go but Satan and His loyal ones stay. About the others, nobody gives a fuck really.

When people see Satan for who He is, the Satanists will notice the True notion of Aesthetics and the enemy will face what they have been all along trying to avoid. Don't stress and fight productively.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.

---In [email protected], <simsmotal@... wrote :

Actually, I love the design! Main thing that got my attention in the first place!
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:49 AM, "jameslovatt@..." <jameslovatt@... wrote:

@HoodedCobra

I appreciate your reply, only I feel you're over thinking this issue. I got tired of people (mainly on the /x/ or paranormal board on 4chan) making shitty remarks about the appearance of the JoS site and was driven to redesign the homepage. That's it. And I doubt any of those people were affiliated with the enemy.

Perhaps you're right though. Maybe my time would have been better invested in spamming links online. Maybe there is some nostalgia in the current design of the JoS website. And yes, anyone who rebukes the JoS simply because of the graphical design of the website should just fuck off anyway.

But you said my redesign was beautiful (and I thank you for that). In that case, should it not be implemented? I understand that HPS Maxine is extremely busy, but it would only take one minute (quite literally one minute) to load the folder into web hosting software.

One more thing, I'm the last person on this planet that you would have to justify swearing to. Swearing is an important of one's life and objecting to it is just dumb; I could go on at some length about but this isn't a thread about swearing.

Murderdolls - I Love To Say Fuck **LYRICS**  

HP HoodedCobra wrote an enormous response for you to understand, and you still insist and didn't understand anything.Anyway, the response is "no", the website will not change.Do not waste his time, seriously... Στις 5:57 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "jameslovatt@..." <jameslovatt@... έγραψε:
  @HoodedCobra

I appreciate your reply, only I feel you're over thinking this issue. I got tired of people (mainly on the /x/ or paranormal board on 4chan) making shitty remarks about the appearance of the JoS site and was driven to redesign the homepage. That's it. And I doubt any of those people were affiliated with the enemy.

Perhaps you're right though. Maybe my time would have been better invested in spamming links online. Maybe there is some nostalgia in the current design of the JoS website. And yes, anyone who rebukes the JoS simply because of the graphical design of the website should just fuck off anyway.

But you said my redesign was beautiful (and I thank you for that). In that case, should it not be implemented? I understand that HPS Maxine is extremely busy, but it would only take one minute (quite literally one minute) to load the folder into web hosting software.

One more thing, I'm the last person on this planet that you would have to justify swearing to. Swearing is an important of one's life and objecting to it is just dumb; I could go on at some length about but this isn't a thread about swearing.

Murderdolls - I Love To Say Fuck **LYRICS**  

1)That was close to being rude

2) I understood everything he said

3) I didn't insist. I tried to convince Hooded Cobra that implementing my design was a good idea, as I still did not see a strong reason to not do so. If you had spent hours working on something, you would want something to become of it too.

4) "Anyway the response is 'no', the website will not change."

Not your decision to make, buddy. But yes, that's quite clear to me now.

I know this is off topic to your thread so I apologize in advance but would ant of you know how to go about building a closer relationship with Father Enki? I'd also like to build a friendship with Azazel, Amon, and Anubis. Would you point me in the right direction to go about doing this please? Thank you

@stevensims

First, do you have clairvoyance/clairaudience? By that I mean are you able to see and/or hear astral entities?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back