Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Renounced!....or not?

Ricky Gum

I have done my dedication ritual and I have been doing the meditations for aura empowering and third eye opening but it seems like i just can't focus sometimes. At times it's great but most times i can't seem to feel myself enveloped in energy like i had before. I've been trying harder and harder to empower myself and get my third eye open but i just can't get it to work anymore. 
I don't know if maybe i'm not 'disconnected' from the xian energy like i should be. when i did my dedication ritual, i did not feel any sort of energy leave me in any form. 
What should I do to at least verify that I am truly disconnected from this parasitic energy? I feel like it's significantly hindering my progress. I just want it gone because it will randomly force negative energy into me and i'll feel powerless and i begin to feel like it's pointless to do any of this work, but I KNOW it's not me that is the origin of these thoughts. I do not give myself a reason to give up, they just randomly happen and i need to kill the connection thats draining me.
Hail Father Satan, The Light Bringer and Bearer of True Knowledge.

Da[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <ricpanixx@... wrote:

I have done my dedication ritual and I have been doing the meditations for aura empowering and third eye opening but it seems like i just can't focus sometimes. At times it's great but most times i can't seem to feel myself enveloped in energy like i had before. I've been trying harder and harder to empower myself and get my third eye open but i just can't get it to work anymore. 
I don't know if maybe i'm not 'disconnected' from the xian energy like i should be. when i did my dedication ritual, i did not feel any sort of energy leave me in any form. 
What should I do to at least verify that I am truly disconnected from this parasitic energy? I feel like it's significantly hindering my progress. I just want it gone because it will randomly force negative energy into me and i'll feel powerless and i begin to feel like it's pointless to do any of this work, but I KNOW it's not me that is the origin of these thoughts. I do not give myself a reason to give up, they just randomly happen and i need to kill the connection thats draining me.

Read this post:  http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ges/109916

It concerns a "link" that the enemy aliens use to parasitically leech energy off people. Maybe it's relevant to your situation.

Do aura of protection, but 110%. Cut the enemy links too, on the heart, 6th chakra, solar chakra on front and back extensions and use fire element. But also the more you empower yourself the more tolerant you become to energy.
And really important program your energy after you meditation, do void meditation and charge your pineal gland, ask for guidance to your GD too.

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Da[/IMG]</var>

Excuse me,  @richard, your post here is full of misinformation and total crap... Do not say such bullshit to new members, okay?The dedication ritual is done ONCE, and only once, and if an angel came to you, you wouldn't be here posting all this, you'd be dead, in a coma, paranoid, or I don't even know what... Their strength is not as weak as a gray's. the ones who attack you are grays and NO, they DO NOT close your third eye! -_-That can't happen.
Anyway, you say other shit as well, which I didn't bother to read... Please, stop posting shit if you don't know wtf you're saying...

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 15 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... έγραψε:
  Da[/IMG]</var>

@L[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Excuse me,  @richard, your post here is full of misinformation and total crap... Do not say such bullshit to new members, okay?The dedication ritual is done ONCE, and only once, and if an angel came to you, you wouldn't be here posting all this, you'd be dead, in a coma, paranoid, or I don't even know what... Their strength is not as weak as a gray's. the ones who attack you are grays and NO, they DO NOT close your third eye! -_-That can't happen.
Anyway, you say other shit as well, which I didn't bother to read... Please, stop posting shit if you don't know wtf you're saying...

Στις 4:56 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 15 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@... έγραψε:
  Da[/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back