Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Removing memories

ninawolf927

Hello again brothers and sisters.
I was wondering, is it possible to remove bad memories or some feelings towards people or events? For example some bad memories won't leave me alone, make me feel down, some bad words said from others make me self cautious, and some people did things which keep me up at night thinking. Is it possible to remove some memories and feelings towards people with some meditation or something else?
Hail Satan!

Removing memory is dangerous and I don't believe can be done. Could be wrong.Your biggest part though sounds like u lack control of ur thoughts. So void helps u keep in control and mediation helps you recover from whatever happened.
Sure others have better advice.
Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!

Memory is actually important with aspects of personality, expression, communication, and emotion etc.This is obvious with people that suffer from dementia (over 300 differentt examples) and Alzheimer's desiese.

Knowledge is power - or as I like to say, knowledge plus action is power. Removing these things from your mind makes you ignorant. You should use them to make you stronger - that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

One day they'll be so insignificant that you'll not have any trouble ignoring them, because you advanced so far.

Sorry for the clichés, but they are true.

As Seeker SS said, though, you should master Void Mediation, so you can control and quieten your thoughts at will.

This is what I did to remove my depression:
For 60 days I did 2 sessions of black and 2 session of green a day.
Do 9 breaths and 9 affirmations for each session.
Now for the Black you’ve gotta start that on a wanning moon and use this affirmation “in a healthy and positive way for me i am eternally free of all negative thoughts”
And as for green you start that during a waxing moon and use the affirmation “in a healthy and positive way for me my thoughts are eternally positive”.
Do the sessions like black, green, black, green and be sure to have 1-2 hours between them.
You don’t have to use those affirmations, change them to something that makes more sense to you… but that’s the general jist of it!

Hi, what do you mean please by black and green? What are these? Which link shall i find them?
Thnks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, March 31, 2018, 1:56 pm, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  This is what I did to remove my depression:
For 60 days I did 2 sessions of black and 2 session of green a day.
Do 9 breaths and 9 affirmations for each session.
Now for the Black you’ve gotta start that on a wanning moon and use this affirmation “in a healthy and positive way for me i am eternally free of all negative thoughts”
And as for green you start that during a waxing moon and use the affirmation “in a healthy and positive way for me my thoughts are eternally positive”.
Do the sessions like black, green, black, green and be sure to have 1-2 hours between them.
You don’t have to use those affirmations, change them to something that makes more sense to you… but that’s the general jist of it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back