Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Remove me from this group

kemsy.gyara

Please am tired of all this things: I told you that I did dedication and nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but no answer: I don't have money nothing so please just kindly remove me and stop send me this unusefull message
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Uhh...start at the beginning here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and do aura of protection and cleansing everyday.

There's even a page there outlining what to do for a meditation program.

You kind of have to figure out things for yourself when making a program. Also what were you expecting when you dedicated yourself?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

Please am tired of all this things: I told you that I did dedication and nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but no answer: I don't have money nothing so please just kindly remove me and stop send me this unusefull message

What do you expect to happen when you dedicate? Become a millionaire? If you read the JOS website it would of told you how to meditate. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and if you don't want to be in this group anymore all you have to do is leave this group.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Remove me from this group

Actually you asked neither of these, you just asked how to join the CoS which is not affiliated with us in anyway, and how to "link" you which nobody really knows what you meant. The others are correct, what do you really expect to happen, to win the Lotto immediately??Seriously, you've been told many times to read the site, and read it. There's no such thing as instant money and nothing is done for instant money here. We're about spiritual development.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

There are no handouts in this path. Everything  you get, you work for it. It's all worth it in the end.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:28:59 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Remove me from this group

What do you expect to happen when you dedicate? Become a millionaire? If you read the JOS website it would of told you how to meditate. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html and if you don't want to be in this group anymore all you have to do is leave this group.
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Remove me from this group

You are either an infiltrator or a fool. If you want to leave, you can do it yourself. If you expected the skies to open and a light to shine on you through darkness and put you on a throne, you are an idiot. What you got was to be dedicated eternally to Father Satan as his child and his warrior. Those who join for selfish reasons like expecting money to come out of their ass, are no children of his. The JOS website has everything you need about meditation, no one holds any secrets of spiritual workings here. If you done any searching yourself and did not rely on others, you would not be making such stupid statements. Either grow up, realize you made a stupid mistake and try make up for it by fighting for Father Satan and the Gods, or leave, no one will stop you.

Simply visit this site it will give you all what you need. www.joyofsatan.com
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: kemsy.gyara@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:13:02 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Remove me from this group

Im here to answer your question if you stop acting so impatient. What would you need help on meditating? The fact you think (nothing happened) on dedication is a fact of low sensory perception to the higher dimension we call the astral. Through Power meditation you open yourself to the ability to feel and other perceptions of the higher vibrational energies. Restate your question here what you need. Start breathing exercises and opening the chakras on the Joy of Satan meditation page starting with the third eye down. Clean your aura and protection breath affirmations twice a day. What does money have to do with anything?? We dont require money this nonsense has to stop we are not Xian.
HAIL MIGHTY FATHER SATAN AND BELOVED GODS OF ORION!!!!

On Aug 13, 2013, at 10:36 AM, kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

Well, what were you expecting to happen after you dedicated? It's not like a magic wand is waved over you and everything becomes perfect in your life.

There is more than just a guideline on meditation on the JoS website. If you took the time to actually read the website, you would have seen that.

Satanism is not about getting shit handed to you on a silver platter. It's about thinking for yourself and getting off your ass and doing things to better yourself and make things happen in your life!

So many people do the Dedication thinking that they will see fireworks and their lives will become perfect overnight. That's not the way it works!

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

You sound lazy.

For one thing, you can remove yourself from this group quite easily, instead of asking us to do it.

Secondly, Satan isn't going to give you anything. You have to earn it. What have you done to earn the things you ask for?

Ke[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:14 AM
  Im here to answer your question if you stop acting so impatient. What would you need help on meditating? The fact you think (nothing happened) on dedication is a fact of low sensory perception to the higher dimension we call the astral. Through Power meditation you open yourself to the ability to feel and other perceptions of the higher vibrational energies. Restate your question here what you need. Start breathing exercises and opening the chakras on the Joy of Satan meditation page starting with the third eye down. Clean your aura and protection breath affirmations twice a day. What does money have to do with anything?? We dont require money this nonsense has to stop we are not Xian.

how many ppl come to d wrong place as well....
De: hells666steward <hells666steward@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Martes, 13 de agosto, 2013 20:39:23
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

You sound lazy.

For one thing, you can remove yourself from this group quite easily, instead of asking us to do it.

Secondly, Satan isn't going to give you anything. You have to earn it. What have you done to earn the things you ask for?

Hi there...

I have been around for roughly 2 months, some members here have been dedicated satanists for over 10 years so i am not the one you want to listen but i believe i have some interesting things you may want to know...

When i started i often felt frustrated and disappointed like you do now, things don't happen instantly, everything takes some time, being a newbie like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life in some ways i would like to, well, not by myself...

I came here because i always hated the false religions and when i found that Satan was not what i had been taught all my life i no longer wanted to simply side with him, it was no longer just mutual interests, so i started taking things more serious and what i feel towards our father has been growing stronger every day, and some recent events skyrocketed those feelings and much more...

I always respected Satan all my life for reasons i already told plenty of times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to know more about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group and become a dedicated satanist was a recent relationship that came to an end, it lasted 7 years and ended 5 months ago, i didn't fell into the bottom of the pit, i drilled it...

A few weeks ago, during my meditations i prayed to Satan to help me become stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex back or to get me someone worthy of love, i asked him anything to fill this hollow in me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make things but guess what...

A few days ago, i was just going through random posts on facebook and all of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for a game, no big deal, well, after that we talked a bit and guess what...

This girl never talked to me before, she didn't knew me from anywhere and she started talking to me about something that happened recently to her, turns out she was going through the same thing that i was, obviously she didn't just jumped to that part but it evolved really quick and she ended up telling me things i wouldn't have even told my mother if it was with me, and the interesting part was that her boyfriend dumped her basically at the same time i did my pray, this girl used to work with my ex, her ex still works and now she seems to be really fixated in me and she is gorgeous, this is just the tip of the iceberg, we already talked personally and from what she told me i can tell you there was a huge chain of highly improbable coincidences that all worked for the same purpose, her relation coming to an end and meeting me, i couldn't help but feel guilty and recently another girl, who also popped out of nowhere on facebook started talking to me and seems to be really fixated in me as well, always putting smileys on everything i do even things i know she doesn't like, like death metal songs when all she hears is blues and stuff like that lol and that girls is also gorgeous, nice jobs offers appearing everyday, i feel more distant from what hurts me everyday, it's still present but all these things are like a shelter to me.

What i am trying to get to is... If you really love our father he will look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just been a coincidence but trust me, i am not this lucky and its toooooo many coincidences and i have also experienced more... I love our father and i always tried to please him in whatever way i can, recruiting new satanists, praying to him everyday, doing my meditations and empowering myself to grow closer to him everyday and more... don't just say you love him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will bring you closer to him and you will end up wanting to get closer to him not because we tell you to, or because it's the way it is supposed to be, you will want to do it yourself and won't allow anyone or anything to come between you and him.

I am not saying this is the case, but i noticed plenty of times that some people join this group because they want to achieve personal goals but have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean to an end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown to me, but i don't believe those will have find what they want here, Satan is real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him will be reflected back to you.

I was skeptical in the beginning and nothing ever happened, when i first started feeling energy and all my skepticism went away i knew i was on the right path and i started working everyday doing my daily exercises and meditations, that was when all the things started to happen, because i was truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him even if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him, i told him that too before because i knew he would understand me, after all we have been brainwashed all our lives...

If you want to talk to me all you have to do is send me a private message and i am sure we can find a chat, like i said, i am not the expert you want to listen to but i am sure that i help you ease your mind and show things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago were in a similar position to the one you are now, just don't turn your back on someone who is there for you, you just need to realize what you want and what you expect of him and why, he doesn't want us to worship him, we follow him because of what we feel.

I really would like to talk to you, even if deep inside you feel like the motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of us join satanism because of difficulties in our life and only what Satan truly is when we see positive changes in our life, we start being grateful knowing he watch over us and that feeling soon turns into something greater but many thing Satan is "evil" regardless of what we say and they think that they need to worship him, bow to him and do his will to be rewarded even if that is not our will, those who think like that will never achieve anything because if they do Satan knows that will only reinforce what they think of him pretty much the same way i don't like to help a friend because i owe him, and i don't like them to thing i am helping them because i feel obliged, i help them because i know they are my friends and they showed it to me before, unlike some who like to argue with previous favors like it's a trade, we don't trade nothing with Satan, we show him we truly like him and he will show it back.

To be honest i sometimes even think if i still want my ex back or if i want someone else, with all these things that happened to me, i became so convinced he played his role on this that i realized that he cares for me and that he listens to me, that made me regret so many things like all the times i doubted him and even displayed some anger that i began to like him so much to the point where i no longer know if i really want someone's love other then Satan's love... sure being loved by someone is feels really good and gives you peace but everything else, even though it may be far from irrelevant, it's secondary... I will do whatever it takes to be worthy of a single good thought of him and be worthy of his love as a loyal and loving son.

He is your father whether you acknowledge it as such or not...

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

Thank you for writing this. A lot of important points came up for me from your words.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 2:44:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

Hi there...

I have been around for roughly 2 months, some members here have been dedicated satanists for over 10 years so i am not the one you want to listen but i believe i have some interesting things you may want to know...

When i started i often felt frustrated and disappointed like you do now, things don't happen instantly, everything takes some time, being a newbie like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life in some ways i would like to, well, not by myself...

I came here because i always hated the false religions and when i found that Satan was not what i had been taught all my life i no longer wanted to simply side with him, it was no longer just mutual interests, so i started taking things more serious and what i feel towards our father has been growing stronger every day, and some recent events skyrocketed those feelings and much more...

I always respected Satan all my life for reasons i already told plenty of times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to know more about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group and become a dedicated satanist was a recent relationship that came to an end, it lasted 7 years and ended 5 months ago, i didn't fell into the bottom of the pit, i drilled it...

A few weeks ago, during my meditations i prayed to Satan to help me become stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex back or to get me someone worthy of love, i asked him anything to fill this hollow in me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make things but guess what...

A few days ago, i was just going through random posts on facebook and all of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for a game, no big deal, well, after that we talked a bit and guess what...

This girl never talked to me before, she didn't knew me from anywhere and she started talking to me about something that happened recently to her, turns out she was going through the same thing that i was, obviously she didn't just jumped to that part but it evolved really quick and she ended up telling me things i wouldn't have even told my mother if it was with me, and the interesting part was that her boyfriend dumped her basically at the same time i did my pray, this girl used to work with my ex, her ex still works and now she seems to be really fixated in me and she is gorgeous, this is just the tip of the iceberg, we already talked personally and from what she told me i can tell you there was a huge chain of highly improbable coincidences that all worked for the same purpose, her relation coming to an end and meeting me, i couldn't help but feel guilty and recently another girl, who also popped out of nowhere on facebook started talking to me and seems to be really fixated in me as well, always putting smileys on everything i do even things i know she doesn't like, like death metal songs when all she hears is blues and stuff like that lol and that girls is also gorgeous, nice jobs offers appearing everyday, i feel more distant from what hurts me everyday, it's still present but all these things are like a shelter to me.

What i am trying to get to is... If you really love our father he will look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just been a coincidence but trust me, i am not this lucky and its toooooo many coincidences and i have also experienced more... I love our father and i always tried to please him in whatever way i can, recruiting new satanists, praying to him everyday, doing my meditations and empowering myself to grow closer to him everyday and more... don't just say you love him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will bring you closer to him and you will end up wanting to get closer to him not because we tell you to, or because it's the way it is supposed to be, you will want to do it yourself and won't allow anyone or anything to come between you and him.

I am not saying this is the case, but i noticed plenty of times that some people join this group because they want to achieve personal goals but have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean to an end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown to me, but i don't believe those will have find what they want here, Satan is real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him will be reflected back to you.

I was skeptical in the beginning and nothing ever happened, when i first started feeling energy and all my skepticism went away i knew i was on the right path and i started working everyday doing my daily exercises and meditations, that was when all the things started to happen, because i was truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him even if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him, i told him that too before because i knew he would understand me, after all we have been brainwashed all our lives...

If you want to talk to me all you have to do is send me a private message and i am sure we can find a chat, like i said, i am not the expert you want to listen to but i am sure that i help you ease your mind and show things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago were in a similar position to the one you are now, just don't turn your back on someone who is there for you, you just need to realize what you want and what you expect of him and why, he doesn't want us to worship him, we follow him because of what we feel.

I really would like to talk to you, even if deep inside you feel like the motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of us join satanism because of difficulties in our life and only what Satan truly is when we see positive changes in our life, we start being grateful knowing he watch over us and that feeling soon turns into something greater but many thing Satan is "evil" regardless of what we say and they think that they need to worship him, bow to him and do his will to be rewarded even if that is not our will, those who think like that will never achieve anything because if they do Satan knows that will only reinforce what they think of him pretty much the same way i don't like to help a friend because i owe him, and i don't like them to thing i am helping them because i feel obliged, i help them because i know they are my friends and they showed it to me before, unlike some who like to argue with previous favors like it's a trade, we don't trade nothing with Satan, we show him we truly like him and he will show it back.

To be honest i sometimes even think if i still want my ex back or if i want someone else, with all these things that happened to me, i became so convinced he played his role on this that i realized that he cares for me and that he listens to me, that made me regret so many things like all the times i doubted him and even displayed some anger that i began to like him so much to the point where i no longer know if i really want someone's love other then Satan's love... sure being loved by someone is feels really good and gives you peace but everything else, even though it may be far from irrelevant, it's secondary... I will do whatever it takes to be worthy of a single good thought of him and be worthy of his love as a loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

"Of course maybe Satan honestly just doesn't want you..."

That's really a disturbing thought. If this is even true how would you know?!?!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

Kemsy, this kind of shit pisses me off. You haven't even really tried yet and you're already giving up? because if you really tried, you would have found a way. Of course maybe Satan honestly just doesn't want you, but that, I have no rights too speak on as only he, can say who he does and does not want, such as only he can decide that. You really wanna get off the groups? go to the yahoo page for the actual group, click edit group membership, click the little gear at the top of the page, next too my groups, and then stop being such a goddamn drama queen.
 Hail Satan!

Lord Satan doesn't accept just anyone. Obviously He doesn't accept jews.There are also those degenerates who think they can just use Him for their own needs and give nothing in return; those who think Spiritual Satanism is like Disneyland and  you get free handouts; that it's easy and when it gets hard they bail and blame it on Lord Satan instead of their weak, pathetic selves.These are just a few examples. Lord Satan invests in those who care about Him, His cause, and in themselves and improving all aspects of their selves and lives. Spiritual Satanism is for the elite.
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 4:14:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

"Of course maybe Satan honestly just doesn't want you..."

That's really a disturbing thought. If this is even true how would you know?!?!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

Kemsy, this kind of shit pisses me off. You haven't even really tried yet and you're already giving up? because if you really tried, you would have found a way. Of course maybe Satan honestly just doesn't want you, but that, I have no rights too speak on as only he, can say who he does and does not want, such as only he can decide that. You really wanna get off the groups? go to the yahoo page for the actual group, click edit group membership, click the little gear at the top of the page, next too my groups, and then stop being such a goddamn drama queen.
 Hail Satan!

Very inspiring words tiago. You are very right on all of this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Hi there...

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

Well said, Tiago! What is your Facebook name, Brother? I have facebook
too; my name on there is Ceridwyn Bloodfang, if you wish to add me.
Feel free! I have several SS friends on there.

On 8/14/13, Luis Garcia <luisvidales32@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral"
<tiago_filipe_cabral@... wrote:

Hi there...

I have been around for roughly 2 months, some members here have been
dedicated satanists for over 10 years so i am not the one you want to
listen but i believe i have some interesting things you may want to
know...

When i started i often felt frustrated and disappointed like you do now,
things don't happen instantly, everything takes some time, being a newbie
like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life in some
ways i would like to, well, not by myself...

I came here because i always hated the false religions and when i found
that Satan was not what i had been taught all my life i no longer wanted
to simply side with him, it was no longer just mutual interests, so i
started taking things more serious and what i feel towards our father has
been growing stronger every day, and some recent events skyrocketed those
feelings and much more...

I always respected Satan all my life for reasons i already told plenty of
times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to know more
about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group and become
a dedicated satanist was a recent relationship that came to an end, it
lasted 7 years and ended 5 months ago, i didn't fell into the bottom of
the pit, i drilled it...

A few weeks ago, during my meditations i prayed to Satan to help me become
stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex back or to get
me someone worthy of love, i asked him anything to fill this hollow in
me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make things but guess
what...

A few days ago, i was just going through random posts on facebook and all
of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for a game,
no big deal, well, after that we talked a bit and guess what...

This girl never talked to me before, she didn't knew me from anywhere and
she started talking to me about something that happened recently to her,
turns out she was going through the same thing that i was, obviously she
didn't just jumped to that part but it evolved really quick and she ended
up telling me things i wouldn't have even told my mother if it was with
me, and the interesting part was that her boyfriend dumped her basically
at the same time i did my pray, this girl used to work with my ex, her ex
still works and now she seems to be really fixated in me and she is
gorgeous, this is just the tip of the iceberg, we already talked
personally and from what she told me i can tell you there was a huge chain
of highly improbable coincidences that all worked for the same purpose,
her relation coming to an end and meeting me, i couldn't help but feel
guilty and recently another girl, who also popped out of nowhere on
facebook started talking to me and seems to be really fixated in me as
well, always putting smileys on everything i do even things i know she
doesn't like, like death metal songs when all she hears is blues and stuff
like that lol and that girls is also gorgeous, nice jobs offers appearing
everyday, i feel more distant from what hurts me everyday, it's still
present but all these things are like a shelter to me.

What i am trying to get to is... If you really love our father he will
look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just been a
coincidence but trust me, i am not this lucky and its toooooo many
coincidences and i have also experienced more... I love our father and i
always tried to please him in whatever way i can, recruiting new
satanists, praying to him everyday, doing my meditations and empowering
myself to grow closer to him everyday and more... don't just say you love
him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will bring you
closer to him and you will end up wanting to get closer to him not because
we tell you to, or because it's the way it is supposed to be, you will
want to do it yourself and won't allow anyone or anything to come between
you and him.

I am not saying this is the case, but i noticed plenty of times that some
people join this group because they want to achieve personal goals but
have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean to an
end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown to me,
but i don't believe those will have find what they want here, Satan is
real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him will be
reflected back to you.

I was skeptical in the beginning and nothing ever happened, when i first
started feeling energy and all my skepticism went away i knew i was on the
right path and i started working everyday doing my daily exercises and
meditations, that was when all the things started to happen, because i was
truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him even if you
feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him, i told him
that too before because i knew he would understand me, after all we have
been brainwashed all our lives...

If you want to talk to me all you have to do is send me a private message
and i am sure we can find a chat, like i said, i am not the expert you
want to listen to but i am sure that i help you ease your mind and show
things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago were in a similar
position to the one you are now, just don't turn your back on someone who
is there for you, you just need to realize what you want and what you
expect of him and why, he doesn't want us to worship him, we follow him
because of what we feel.

I really would like to talk to you, even if deep inside you feel like the
motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of us join
satanism because of difficulties in our life and only what Satan truly is
when we see positive changes in our life, we start being grateful knowing
he watch over us and that feeling soon turns into something greater but
many thing Satan is "evil" regardless of what we say and they think that
they need to worship him, bow to him and do his will to be rewarded even
if that is not our will, those who think like that will never achieve
anything because if they do Satan knows that will only reinforce what they
think of him pretty much the same way i don't like to help a friend
because i owe him, and i don't like them to thing i am helping them
because i feel obliged, i help them because i know they are my friends and
they showed it to me before, unlike some who like to argue with previous
favors like it's a trade, we don't trade nothing with Satan, we show him
we truly like him and he will show it back.

To be honest i sometimes even think if i still want my ex back or if i
want someone else, with all these things that happened to me, i became so
convinced he played his role on this that i realized that he cares for me
and that he listens to me, that made me regret so many things like all the
times i doubted him and even displayed some anger that i began to like him
so much to the point where i no longer know if i really want someone's
love other then Satan's love... sure being loved by someone is feels
really good and gives you peace but everything else, even though it may be
far from irrelevant, it's secondary... I will do whatever it takes to be
worthy of a single good thought of him and be worthy of his love as a
loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

Please am tired of all this things: I told you that I did dedication and
nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but no
answer: I don't have money nothing so please just kindly remove me and
stop send me this unusefull message

It is best not to give such information Allison.
--- In [email protected], Allison P wrote:

On 8/14/13, Luis Garcia luisvidales32@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "tiago_filipe_cabral"
tiago_filipe_cabral@ wrote:

Hi there...

know...

the pit, i drilled it...

what...

you and him.

reflected back to you.

because of what we feel.

loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

--- In [email protected], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

I added you already brother am claudius Lawal check it on FB

Hail Beelzebub
Hail alastor Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 02:53:32 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral"

Hi there...

know...

the pit, i drilled it...

what...

you and him.

reflected back to you.

because of what we feel.

loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

Really awesome post Tiago.

I totally relate to what you said about not wanting anyone's love but Satan's.

I have been single for about 3 years due to a relationship that ended badly and I used to think about my ex all the time, even after so long. The last couple of months though, I realize that I don't need her anymore, nor do I want her. I was always wishing that I could find the right person for me and started to become quite depressed about the fact I was still alone, even though the idea of another relationship ending badly scared me a lot.

But like I said, in the last couple of months, I've come to realize that I don't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's almost like I crave Satan's love instead. If I was going to be in a relationship, I would want it to be with a Goddess, who I know will commit to me fully, and me to Her.

But, I won't ask Satan to grant me a Goddess until I am fully ready for it. For now, I'm more than satisfied knowing that Satan loves me the way He does, and I don't feel empty or incomplete anymore.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiago_filipe_cabral" <tiago_filipe_cabral@ wrote:

Hi there...

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

Ha! I am not afraid! I shall not skulk in the shadows, dost thou hear
me? Besides, my patron is the mighty Lord Andras, and Sorath, the Lord
who Burns, is my friend. What have I to fear from pitiful, pathetic
mortals? Not much, I warrant.

On 8/15/13, unsortediablo <unsortediablo@... wrote:

I totally relate to what you said about not wanting anyone's love but
Satan's.

I have been single for about 3 years due to a relationship that ended badly
and I used to think about my ex all the time, even after so long. The last
couple of months though, I realize that I don't need her anymore, nor do I
want her. I was always wishing that I could find the right person for me and
started to become quite depressed about the fact I was still alone, even
though the idea of another relationship ending badly scared me a lot.

But like I said, in the last couple of months, I've come to realize that I
don't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's almost like I crave Satan's
love instead. If I was going to be in a relationship, I would want it to be
with a Goddess, who I know will commit to me fully, and me to Her.

But, I won't ask Satan to grant me a Goddess until I am fully ready for it.
For now, I'm more than satisfied knowing that Satan loves me the way He
does, and I don't feel empty or incomplete anymore.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@...
wrote:

<tiago_filipe_cabral@ wrote:

Hi there...

know...

things don't happen instantly, everything takes some time, being a
newbie like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life in
some ways i would like to, well, not by myself...

started taking things more serious and what i feel towards our father
has been growing stronger every day, and some recent events skyrocketed
those feelings and much more...

I always respected Satan all my life for reasons i already told plenty
of times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to know
more about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group and
become a dedicated satanist was a recent relationship that came to an
end, it lasted 7 years and ended 5 months ago, i didn't fell into the
bottom of the pit, i drilled it...

A few weeks ago, during my meditations i prayed to Satan to help me
become stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex back
or to get me someone worthy of love, i asked him anything to fill this
hollow in me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make things
but guess what...

A few days ago, i was just going through random posts on facebook and
all of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for a
game, no big deal, well, after that we talked a bit and guess what...

This girl never talked to me before, she didn't knew me from anywhere
and she started talking to me about something that happened recently to
her, turns out she was going through the same thing that i was,
obviously she didn't just jumped to that part but it evolved really
quick and she ended up telling me things i wouldn't have even told my
mother if it was with me, and the interesting part was that her
boyfriend dumped her basically at the same time i did my pray, this girl
used to work with my ex, her ex still works and now she seems to be
really fixated in me and she is gorgeous, this is just the tip of the
iceberg, we already talked personally and from what she told me i can
tell you there was a huge chain of highly improbable coincidences that
all worked for the same purpose, her relation coming to an end and
meeting me, i couldn't help but feel guilty and recently another girl,
who also popped out of nowhere on facebook started talking to me and
seems to be really fixated in me as well, always putting smileys on
everything i do even things i know she doesn't like, like death metal
songs when all she hears is blues and stuff like that lol and that girls
is also gorgeous, nice jobs offers appearing everyday, i feel more
distant from what hurts me everyday, it's still present but all these
things are like a shelter to me.

look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just been
a coincidence but trust me, i am not this lucky and its toooooo many
myself to grow closer to him everyday and more... don't just say you
love him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will bring
you closer to him and you will end up wanting to get closer to him not
because we tell you to, or because it's the way it is supposed to be,
you will want to do it yourself and won't allow anyone or anything to
come between you and him.

I am not saying this is the case, but i noticed plenty of times that
some people join this group because they want to achieve personal goals
but have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean to
an end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown to
me, but i don't believe those will have find what they want here, Satan
is real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him will
be reflected back to you.

started feeling energy and all my skepticism went away i knew i was on
the right path and i started working everyday doing my daily exercises
and meditations, that was when all the things started to happen, because
i was truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him even
if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him, i
told him that too before because i knew he would understand me, after
all we have been brainwashed all our lives...

If you want to talk to me all you have to do is send me a private
message and i am sure we can find a chat, like i said, i am not the
expert you want to listen to but i am sure that i help you ease your
mind and show things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago were
in a similar position to the one you are now, just don't turn your back
on someone who is there for you, you just need to realize what you want
and what you expect of him and why, he doesn't want us to worship him,
we follow him because of what we feel.

I really would like to talk to you, even if deep inside you feel like
the motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of us
join satanism because of difficulties in our life and only what Satan
truly is when we see positive changes in our life, we start being
grateful knowing he watch over us and that feeling soon turns into
something greater but many thing Satan is "evil" regardless of what we
say and they think that they need to worship him, bow to him and do his
will to be rewarded even if that is not our will, those who think like
that will never achieve anything because if they do Satan knows that
will only reinforce what they think of him pretty much the same way i
don't like to help a friend because i owe him, and i don't like them to
thing i am helping them because i feel obliged, i help them because i
know they are my friends and they showed it to me before, unlike some
who like to argue with previous favors like it's a trade, we don't trade
nothing with Satan, we show him we truly like him and he will show it
back.

want someone else, with all these things that happened to me, i became
so convinced he played his role on this that i realized that he cares
for me and that he listens to me, that made me regret so many things
like all the times i doubted him and even displayed some anger that i
began to like him so much to the point where i no longer know if i
really want someone's love other then Satan's love... sure being loved
by someone is feels really good and gives you peace but everything else,
even though it may be far from irrelevant, it's secondary... I will do
whatever it takes to be worthy of a single good thought of him and be
worthy of his love as a loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

Please am tired of all this things: I told you that I did dedication
and nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but no

Don't give up on the human angle just yet, bro! I am sure there's a
perfectly nice satanic girl out there who would be with you. You just
have to find her. But don't look too hard; I mean, she will come to
you when the moment is right. Of course, if you really do desire a
Daemonic lover, then most likely you'll get one. Our Father knows what
is best suited to each of us, as we are all individuals, and he always
gives us what we truly need, in the end. Maybe not necessarily what we
may think we want, but it is always what we need. ^ Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 8/15/13, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satan's.

I have been single for about 3 years due to a relationship that ended
badly
and I used to think about my ex all the time, even after so long. The
last
couple of months though, I realize that I don't need her anymore, nor do
I
want her. I was always wishing that I could find the right person for me
and

But like I said, in the last couple of months, I've come to realize that
I
don't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's almost like I crave
Satan's
love instead. If I was going to be in a relationship, I would want it to
be

But, I won't ask Satan to grant me a Goddess until I am fully ready for
it.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@...
wrote:

Hi there...

know...

When i started i often felt frustrated and disappointed like you do
now,
newbie like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life
in

I came here because i always hated the false religions and when i
found
that Satan was not what i had been taught all my life i no longer
wanted
has been growing stronger every day, and some recent events
skyrocketed

of times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to
know
more about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group
and

become stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex
back
hollow in me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make
things
but guess what...

all of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for
a

and she started talking to me about something that happened recently
to
boyfriend dumped her basically at the same time i did my pray, this
girl
songs when all she hears is blues and stuff like that lol and that
girls

look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just
been
coincidences and i have also experienced more... I love our father and
i
satanists, praying to him everyday, doing my meditations and
empowering
love him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will
bring

some people join this group because they want to achieve personal
goals
but have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean
to
an end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown
to
me, but i don't believe those will have find what they want here,
Satan
is real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him
will

I was skeptical in the beginning and nothing ever happened, when i
first
and meditations, that was when all the things started to happen,
because
i was truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him
even
if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him,
i

mind and show things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago
were
in a similar position to the one you are now, just don't turn your
back
on someone who is there for you, you just need to realize what you
want

the motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of
us
say and they think that they need to worship him, bow to him and do
his
don't like to help a friend because i owe him, and i don't like them
to
who like to argue with previous favors like it's a trade, we don't
trade
back.

by someone is feels really good and gives you peace but everything
else,

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

and nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but
no
answer: I don't have money nothing so please just kindly remove me
and

Why would you use Facebook or should I say Jewbook since the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is a kike. Also another reason is there are a lot of people on there that will try and turn you away from Satan or simply to waste your time and even confuse you. So please consider the fact Allison you are using a website created by a jew that collects information about you and this information can be used by the NSA. And how do you know that your "friends" are not a kike in a disguise. I remember when I used to use Facebook I had a supposedly SS friend and for awhile it seemed like everything was great. Then after some time she started telling me crazy things then I was like WTF when she told me that you name your GD that's when I knew she wasn't who she said she was. I'm sure you have some true SS friends on there but things are not always what they appear to be that's how jews deceive people so please be careful with who you talk to.
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

Hi there...

know...

the pit, i drilled it...

what...

you and him.

reflected back to you.

because of what we feel.

loyal and loving son.

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

Y'know, I didn't heed the warning about keeping my information a secret. And now, I am regretting it.

Hail Father Satan and ALL of the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

I added you already brother am claudius Lawal check it on FB

Hail Beelzebub
Hail alastor

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 02:53:32
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Remove me from this group

Hit the wrench  at the top and then at the bottom heat leave group . We do not need trolls neither this thread. 
--- In [email protected], kemsy.gyara@... wrote:

Why do you even bother with trolls? This thread was simply made to seek attention. 
--- In [email protected], "tiago_filipe_cabral" wrote:

Hi there...

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

--- In [email protected], kemsy.gyara@ wrote:

HAHAHAHA OMFG THATS the funniest post i've ever seen in this group yet.

did you really think you'll get rich or See some white/gold light coming from the sky and a god would give you his hand just like that or whatever fantastic dream you had?

First of all you don't need to ask guide line on how to meditate because everything is written on JoS website and there's no going back after you made dedication, it's a lifetime "contract" -.-

Before dedicating your soul you need to understand what this Spiritual satanism is all about by reading the websites(Some of our High Prist/ess website) and understanding it and understand our goal, IMMORTALITY AKA BECOMING A GOD and then you dedicate if you wish to continue in this path.

FIRST read this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... alini.html

SECOND:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... xpect.html

THIRD:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Stone.html

AND LAST YOU MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING TRAINING OF WHAT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

(Now i understand why people were mad at me when i was new and annoying too -.- )

You still made my day with this: "I did dedication and nothing happened" LMAO!!

Okay, what the hell is this post? This sounds very familiar. Are you in God-mode yet Allison P?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satan's.

I have been single for about 3 years due to a relationship that ended badly
and I used to think about my ex all the time, even after so long. The last
couple of months though, I realize that I don't need her anymore, nor do I
want her. I was always wishing that I could find the right person for me and

But like I said, in the last couple of months, I've come to realize that I
don't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's almost like I crave Satan's
love instead. If I was going to be in a relationship, I would want it to be

But, I won't ask Satan to grant me a Goddess until I am fully ready for it.

Ave Satanas, Always!!
Hail the Gods of Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@
wrote:

Hi there...

know...

newbie like i am i can't change anything around me or improve my life in

has been growing stronger every day, and some recent events skyrocketed

of times in this group, (search for some of my posts if you want to know
more about that), but what gave me the last push to join this group and

become stronger then love, to make me immune to it, to bring my ex back
hollow in me... well, like i said, i don't have the power to make things
but guess what...

all of a sudden this girl popped out of the blue and challenged me for a

and she started talking to me about something that happened recently to
boyfriend dumped her basically at the same time i did my pray, this girl
songs when all she hears is blues and stuff like that lol and that girls

look after you, all these things that happened to me may have just been
love him, if you really do, show it, feeling that love alone will bring

some people join this group because they want to achieve personal goals
but have little or none respect towards Satan, some see him as a mean to
an end, like i said, there are a lot of things that are still unknown to
me, but i don't believe those will have find what they want here, Satan
is real and i can only assure you this, everything you feel for him will

and meditations, that was when all the things started to happen, because
i was truly grateful to him, whatever you do just be honest to him even
if you feel frustrated, disappointed or even if you somehow doubt him, i

mind and show things from the perspective of a guy who not long ago were
in a similar position to the one you are now, just don't turn your back
on someone who is there for you, you just need to realize what you want

the motives that brought you here may not have been the best, many of us
say and they think that they need to worship him, bow to him and do his
don't like to help a friend because i owe him, and i don't like them to
who like to argue with previous favors like it's a trade, we don't trade
back.

by someone is feels really good and gives you peace but everything else,

Best Regards
Tiago Cabral

Sat Nam

and nothing happened: I asked for guide line on how to medidate but no

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back