Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Religion in school

[email protected]

I'll cut that short, basically in school I have to attend religion class and since I live in Germany I cannot simply switch it with another class. I'm forced to attend it. The teacher is a hardcore Christian and he's always focused on me, I feel like he's watching me all the time and it's very uncomfortable. Last time I had religion class I sat directly in front of the teachers desk and throughout the whole class I felt incredibly dizzy and weak. After I left the feeling disappeared.
The question is, how can I protect myself from this? Is there any links or answers you could provide? I would be very grateful!
HAIL SATAN!!!

First, try and do a very powerful aura of protection. Secondly, if your teacher keeps doing that, tell him it makes you uncomfortable and that he should stop before you report him. Try and sit as far away from him as possible as well.HAIL SATAN!!!

I'll cut that short, basically in school I have to attend religion class and since I live in Germany I cannot simply switch it with another class. I'm forced to attend it. The teacher is a hardcore Christian and he's always focused on me, I feel like he's watching me all the time and it's very uncomfortable. Last time I had religion class I sat directly in front of the teachers desk and throughout the whole class I felt incredibly dizzy and weak. After I left the feeling disappeared.
The question is, how can I protect myself from this? Is there any links or answers you could provide? I would be very grateful!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Thats most likely the xian energies youre feeling. I cant stand having to hear on and on about the bible either.

Id suggest just doing an Aura Of Protection that deflects all xian energies specificly.

:) maybe even specifically about energetic attacks. Just a thought but the former might just work better.

Clean your aura like a maniac throughout the class, build a strong aura of protection everyday, and bind the bastard. Cleaning your aura dislodges any filthy christian energy stuck to you and a strong aura of protection reflects any negativity directed at you. Hard-core christians and muslims can sense radiant, Satanic energy and it makes them very uncomfortable because such positive radiance upsets their little miserable world. Also they are heavily tied in to enemy energies and are little more than cyborgs that spout the bible and all its nonsense. They are programmed to attack anything that is not enemy negativity and filth.

Aura Cleaning/Aura of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html

Binding Spell/Working
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16812.html

Well if you feel he's picking you out do a binding spell and most likely he's probably praying for you so program your aura to deflect his energies daily then you shouldn't have a problem.Satanic Witchcraft

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Monday, July 17, 2017 4:51 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thats most likely the xian energies youre feeling. I cant stand having to hear on and on about the bible either.

Id suggest just doing an Aura Of Protection that deflects all xian energies specificly.

:) maybe even specifically about energetic attacks. Just a thought but the former might just work better.

If I were you :D, I'd do whatever I can to get this dude hurt in the public using both magic and public tactics to give the Jewish lie their shot of their own medicine, inciting rage on that Jew lover by making third parties and possibly many hate that person so much until he cries like a baby. 
<b [/IMG]I WAS JOKING![/B]
Anyways, follow JA's post.
Baii~! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 1:56 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Clean your aura like a maniac throughout the class, build a strong aura of protection everyday, and bind the bastard. Cleaning your aura dislodges any filthy christian energy stuck to you and a strong aura of protection reflects any negativity directed at you. Hard-core christians and muslims can sense radiant, Satanic energy and it makes them very uncomfortable because such positive radiance upsets their little miserable world. Also they are heavily tied in to enemy energies and are little more than cyborgs that spout the bible and all its nonsense. They are programmed to attack anything that is not enemy negativity and filth.

Aura Cleaning/Aura of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html

Binding Spell/Working
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16812.html

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back