Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationships with Non-Satanists

Akoda Ali Bey

What do you do where youre in a situation where you have a girl that you like that needs to come in your house. Will she freak out when she sees your alter? If so what do you do to calm her down? You like her and want to keep her.

Relationships with outsiders can be difficult, at best.

Is your altar in a room you can prohibit her from entering?

Or, better yet, forget her, if she can't accept you as you are.

<b [/IMG]Take down your alter and hide your Satanic things. Satan does not want us telling ANYONE about our faith[/B] ''Do not mention my name nor attributes, lest yee regret it, for yee do not know what those who are without may do''-Satan from the Al Jilwah 

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:16 AM, "Akoda Ali Bey r2salzbusiness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What do you do where youre in a situation where you have a girl that you like that needs to come in your house. Will she freak out when she sees your alter? If so what do you do to calm her down? You like her and want to keep her.

She will freak out, Calm her down tell her its a decoration edition from ikea 1998. Or better yet remove it and never tell anyone about your satanist life. The silence is your guardian.

Yes.  She will freak out - statistically speaking. 

I'm always curious as to why these "important people" never get told that your thinking of becoming a Satanist.  They are never allowed to read the site for themselves and talk about it?

Talk to her about becoming a Satanist.  If she doesn't want to, then figure out how your going to have a relationship with somebody that opposes that.  If she's a jewsus, jewhova, pusslum or some other fake bullshit propaganda douche - what are you going to do - allow her to blasphemy you and Satan?

Good luck with that.  PS. Try treating her with enough respect to talk to her about it if she's so important.

---In [email protected], <r2salzbusiness@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back