Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

relationship with Father Lucifer and Azazel, Amon, Anubis.

stevensims4444

I'm pretty new to Satanism and I was wondering how I would go about getting to know Father Lucifer better. I was also wondering if Father would mind me wanting to build a friendship with Azazel, Amon, and Anubis. And also how could I build a friendship with them. A true answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you brothers and sisters

Why would our Father mind if you made friendship with the Gods? :pYou're allowed to do so, if they desire it as well, but you have to be patient as the Gods are extremely busy and may be late at responding you. In the meantime, work on your soul, empower yourself etc; so that you'll be able to communicate with them telepathetically with ease. :) (and of course to advance spiritually) Στις 7:07 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "stevensims4444@..." <stevensims4444@... έγραψε:
  Any guidance?

Talk to them telepathically Meditate on their sigil Give them thanks and offerings Send them positive energy Lord Satan wants you to guild as many meaningful relationships with the Gods as possible Acknowledge them

If you want to get to know father Lucifer, more communicate with him. he will reveal things to you about himself. You can build friendship's any of the Gods/Demons, as long as your honest with them.
Hail Father Lucifer!

Study JoyofSatan.com and start meditations and work towards opening your soul. It will take some time so be patient.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back